Which one of you is this?

Which one of you is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/worlds-worst-place-woman-stacey-6711583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's you, isn't it?

I want to fuck that guy's daughter.

Literally me on the right tbh

So does he fuck it? Kinda fucked up tbh.

Why the sad music, he seems happy

If he's happy, then what's the proplem?

CopyPasta I'm a 22-yo guy going out with a 13-yo etc etc.

She sees the way he acts. His mannerisms
She sees his physical features

Was it really a surprise he's never had sex and that he would obviously like to partake in sexual activity?

This is just sad on her part
Treating him like some freak for something he was born into with no say so what so ever

her whole gig is being a normie casual racist bigot misandrist

tv licenses pay for her to do this

ok okay
thanks for the info. i'm a little less upset by this

so she has an agenda and likes to pander to normies. i gotcha

was honestly thinking she was a bit of a reporter/journalist or this was for a documentary or something. like an actual view into Jap men culture or some shit

now that i know its spoonfed for normies i wont go to bed pissed off

It is a documentary and she is a reporter/journalist

you forgot several air quotes

my fucking sides, does anyone have sauce

According to current standards that is what constitutes as such.

Young Sex For Sale In Japan

Kawaii!

"British journalist Stacey Dooley has faced her toughest challenge yet. The presenter returns with a series of documentaries in which she investigates current affairs…"
>mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/worlds-worst-place-woman-stacey-6711583

ty user

I don't know if its right, haven't seen it, but its the only one that made sense from her list apart from "Fall of the rising sun" which is an old one though

it's right

She could use a good raping.

made it better

well that's fucked up, you can clearly notice that she's cutting what he's saying, perhaps maybe he stated that he'd want to have sex with a child as long as the child was okay with it, I doubt this dude is a psychopath or a rapist, sure he's ugly as fuck and probably really awkward, but I doubt he'd want to hurt a child…

it's okay she confesses her bias so you can completely believe whatever her pretty blonde face says to you

What the fuck am I watching

To me, the worst thing about this is that it is an embedded Youtube vid. That is worse than being a shitskin pedo, IMO.

*Jewtube

If we're being real here for a minute, this kind of behavior really is a goldmine of a study. You're taking a man who removes the entire human-to-human relationship out of the equation almost entirely in some part of his mind, and literally creates an ENTIRELY new person with an entirely new character and personality to an inanimate doll or toy.

It must take an incredibly creative mind to turn an idea, desire, or object into a personality and character, somewhat like a schizophrenic I imagine, or a fucking writer. The ability to grow up and observe society and its people and how they interact and what they think of in a day. To be able to take that knowledge and turn it into a person within your own mind and that made up person into a character in the real world. It's truly phenomenal. And then these men treat these dolls as if they were real life people, with care, caution, and compassion?

It's not like these people are dangerous. There's just something about the complexity of human behavior and social interaction that they cannot mentally grasp like so many of us do, but without even thinking about doing so - that's your problem. These are developing, and sometimes complete, ideas taken true form. It's truly interesting, and sometimes beautiful as much as it is admittedly funny or awkward.

As far as the pedophilia is concerned? I can't say much there, besides relating a lack of real world power to sexual urges and thoughts mixing in with everyday thoughts almost continuously and sometimes children are a reoccurring theme, and so forth and whatnot. It seems like something that shouldn't be seen as morally bad, but as socially taboo. Seeing it this way might better help others to understand the consequences and logic behind why these things are 'bad' or wrong instead of hitting them with a stick and telling them no, like a dog.

Cute can be sexy, and sexy can be cute. Pedophilia isn't a singular phenomena across the board. Their reasons are almost all different given the uncontrollable circumstances behind what may or may not be the cause for such urges and actions. Keep trying though.

What a spaz "reporter". You can tell she has deeper emotional problems then the guy shes Interviewing just by her facial expressions. The one part when says how he has sex with the cloths on so he wont get the doll dirty, you can just see her face and all the flashbacks of the cold showers she took after she was pumped and dumped. She's so butthehurt about her past that she must look for abnormal people in order to justify all her past mistakes shes made in her life. It's funny, the guy can start over. He can have a "normal" life he just needs to get dental work done and treat women like shit. But her? There is not hope for her. Shes already running on two flats and is pulling to the left. No guy will ever want to drive a clunker like her again.