Spread the rumor

so i found this on halfchan but they were cucks and did not go through with it, is infinitechan up to the challenge?
cnbc.com.3w2w.clonezone.link/cureforcancer

how do u suggest we infect ourselves with cancer in order to test this you moronic halfwit

THINK!

anyone can drink pee and cure cancer, real simple

Its not the same tard, voodoo isnt the same as B17.

I want to say something about the… link. but i'd rather not and let this pan out.

Thanks for the CZ link user, will come in handy in the future.

where the fuck do you suggest i get 4 tbsp/day worth of apple seeds from. you think i'm going to buy that many apples and take them myself? fuck that.

does it not realy work

it works, at doing something all right

no, apple seeds have cyanide in them.

crushing them and dissolving in water prollie lets all the cyanide absorb into the water.

Drink it day n night so ur body is constantly absorbing and building up high amounts of toxins that will inevitably shut ur lungs down as u die one day, after enough has been built up in ur system.

^ mods i made this post and i want to delete it, i had a change of heart, delete this one too if u delete my other post and ill make a new post that encourages the efficacy of apple seeds.

So every time I've swallowed apple seeds whole I've dodged death that they didn't get crushed in my stomach?

fuck man. i know not to trust shit i read on here but i didnt know that shit would kill me. thanks man

not unless you're swallowing bags of them. lot of naturally occurring things have it in them.

Nothing new tbh.

no problem bro, OP's being a dick

if u really wanna avoid getting cancer get a couple of peach pits and food process them down so u can add it to ur protein shake. Does this with every protein shake.

This'll do large amounts of good bro. Just trying to look out for my Holla Forumsbros.

You can die with too much nitrogen, even oxygen, shit, the trick is not being a nigger.

The trick is not eating hydrogen cyanide. That's literally what Zyklon B was made out of.
Now that I think about it, maybe it really does help fight cancer. But cancer of the other sort.

GOT EEEMMMM

[sp] testing spoiler [/sp]

testing again

newfag

correct me if i'm wrong but i think OP wanted to spread the rumor that this was true

sqw

Tom

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is exactly suoquanwan?

it means STFU and mind ur fucking business

Do not do it kill Google2findout

Apples seeds contain cyanide though….

no they don't

trust me, i'm a doctor

>>>/test/

Well they do contain cyanide, but very small amount. But still sounds risky to me.

making people destroy their mobile phones is funny but making them kill themselves is just fucked up

This is now an OFFICIAL Holla Forums ZYKLON B THREAD

Get the fuck out or lurk moar.

did i just get zykloned?

Stopped reading at "researh". Twice.

why not? remember the plastic bag challenge, it had the potential to kill somebody, and it was funny

Whoa violence so edgy

bump

Well I am short on shrooms, might take that up.

Ah shit, according to /suicide/ the apple seeds won't be enough to kill yu.

Common misconception.
They used enzymes to determine cyanide content in the seeds in the outdated studies everyone blindly accepts, but recent research found that the 'cyanide' causing the reaction with the enzymes were actually proteins that broke down into amino acids that are considerably difficult to synthesize. These amino acids proved exceptional at treating and preventing cancer by protecting DNA in cells that cause cancer to form.

t.masters in biochem

It make your pennis bigger too?

yes.
it will make you last longer too

Biochem fag here. That's never been proven in a research environment, but tbh I take it weekly and I notice my dick's bigger. Might just be a placebo or something, but again, the amino acids are metabolized into proteins (or maybe some other active chemical in apple seeds) that can cause hypertrophy in the areas around the pelvis, along with abs.

In summary, apple seeds give you
It's literally a wonder drug. The question is, why haven't you started taking ground apple seeds daily, anons? Again, it's cyanide free, so don't be a pussi.

Appleseeds contain small amounts of cyanide which NEVER leaves your body, eventually building up and killing you later in life a death worse than cancer.
At least cancer can be stopped.

Already proven wrong, newfag.

I've doing it since it was posted on saturday, and i've never felt better, i think i gained half an inch already