Secret Service Storms Stage to Protect Hillary from Protestor Chants Off in the Distance

This is why you don't hire a woman to do a man's job.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/president-interrupted-hecklers-presidents-past/story?id=16580756
youtu.be/tmfkYu4m2jA
twitter.com/CDReed/status/761292622002475008
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/05/hillary-clinton-invokes-cone-friendship-silence-asked-black-friends/
youtu.be/dC4Pvm6Oj4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is super serious you guys she almost got cyber raped.

She's definitely sick.

I hope she drops dead and shits herself, in either order. That said, that last point should be pushed to show how full of shit she is. She probably wants to make Trump say something about Chelsea so she can cry sexism.

Remember there's probably about 100 people there. She needs to what a real rally looks like.

Hillary treats her underlings like garbage. I'll bet that if they didn't do anything, they would regret it. Better safe than sorry.

So does the civil war start on election day or coronation day?

We're coming for you CTR.

Staged or not, this doesn't look good for her. A presidential candidate shouldn't need some nigger to be told "keep talking".

I'm coming for your Aeron chairs if Hillary wins.

You've already failed as a paid operative: this is personal to you guys now. Within a week every male in your office will be here for fun, and you'll be critiquing yourself as a degenerate.

Welcome aboard! The ride never ends.

Jesus Christ was she always this bad at speaking?

She stammers every other sentence. Her voice has a ragged edge to it. Some people are uncharismatic but you'd assume after doing this for decades it'd come automatically.

Yeah. She obviously can't react to the unexpected anymore. The SS reacted as fast as they did because they know she's infirm, and recognized her confused facial expression.

Also, check out this vid which shows her seziure from two angles. She's definitely ill and it's bad.

She's simply not going to be able to debate Trump. The Donald can beat her A game, and she's not even up to her D game.

She shouldn't need anyone to tell her to keep talking. This is how you handle an invalid.

Can anyone make out what is said to her just before she loses her shit?

I'm really getting uncomfortable with this. She's been sequestered for months, appearing for brief moments to tiny, manageable crowds who are probably loyalty screened. I don't like the idea that the DNC is puppeting this poor sick woman around just so they can stop Trump.

She was about to shit her pants before magik negro stepped in

There is a reason why you have anons stalking your workplace. The fun is about to begin.

If DNC wanted to stop Trump they should've forced Biden or Bloomberg or someone like that. Hillary is the worst possible candidate.

I don't think they really chose it, the Clinton Foundation outjewed the jews and they just have to go with her, whether they want it or not. They were probably hoping to have Jeb! win.

yfw Bill Clinton is behind it all, angling for a third term

Don't you think she looks tired?

I don't think it was a setup. It looked like shock, like something hit her hard enough to make her lose her entire train of thought. She had no prepared segue - first a common blanket transitional statement (here we are), stalling for time with laughs, and even then she falters again and the SS has to remind her again to "keep talking" (we'll keep talking!).

It took her close to 20 seconds before she could react to what she was seeing, and the way she played it off as "Trump's kids kills animals" makes me think it was in response to a "murderer" allegation. Perhaps the protestor had a graphic sign of a Benghazi victim, or a Clinton Kill list sign. .

I was overjoyed when they picked her. A Bernie run would have been serious trouble for Trump. This detestable bitch and her baggage is the proverbial broad side of the barn.

the DNC really decided it after she rubbed her stolen victory in the face of the bernouts
The only way she can win this election is by stealing it

Trump is tech savvy. He's the first candidate to be using an SMS alert bot to communicate directly with supporters: an incredibly cheap method. Text "TRUMP" to 88022 to be entertained by his latest talking points. Compare that to Romney's Project Orca clusterfuck that never even worked.

He knows all about the voting machines and there's no way he'd be running without a plan in place.

For the love of fuck it feels good to have a presidential candidate who's actually competent. Every candidate since Reagan has been a self-deluded idiot, and it gets worse each cycle.

Oh my freaking God!!!

This is yuge!

They really are afraid of Hillary losing her shit in the face of challenges to her authority. She is on the edge of a mental breakdown. How fucking great is that?

""Hillary for Institutionalization, 2016!""

10/10 user

Come on now…

Hes the only candidate who thought "hmm, maybe I can use this free service to my advantage" while all the other candidates were pouring millions of shekels into tv ads that nobody watches.

He's the only one that has been comfortable commenting on Twitter what he frankly thought. The news reports on those tweets even which means free coverage of opinions that many Americans agree with.

We need some evidence, CTR.

You lose again.

She kinda looked like a deer in headlights.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/president-interrupted-hecklers-presidents-past/story?id=16580756

I know many here aren't big Reagan fans, but he was able to turn the tables on the heckler, and make the audience love him and vote for him.

youtu.be/tmfkYu4m2jA

He's not tech savvy himself but has definitely got a good team to do it.

About how many sms's a day could I expect from this?
I'd like to subscribe, but I'm not sure if I've got the budget for it.

For any decent president, they'd be able to see hecklers as a opportunity to explain the viewpoint on a scenario.

Unfortunately the recent jew owned batch of puppets we're getting as presidents are always brainless and following a flat out evil agenda so there's no possible way they can get around hecklers aside from having them tossed out.

Well said.

If this is what happens when someone yells in the distance.
What the fuck is going to happen to her at the debates?
I can't wait!

Well he is one of the only people I've ever heard mention who is supplying ISIS with cell phones, towers, and service along with vehicles. That's a little techy. He even mentioned how ISIS shares swathes of CP through these networks.

Kek that scared look compared with Trump who went for his gun and faced the attacker straight away.

And this faggot was far far away.
That chant also sounded like 100 people.

Can you make out what they are chanting?

Pathetic

she never had much of a D game to begin with if you know what I mean.

She looks tired, sick, and disheveled. Her hair looks unhealthy and thin. Her skin looks decidedly yellowish.

I doubt she'll allow a debate with Trump to happen. It will literally kill her.

But she's expert at C.

Hillary Clit'n

Judging from the sign on the left they were animal rights protestors.

That swing at Trumps kids killing animals was nonsensical and low-brow. Apparently hunting, working as a rancher, or eating meat at all is now against DNC narrative.

That was werid as fuck, this kid in high school had a seizure playing football it was weird as fuck too I thought he was doing some nigger dance.

She looked like a deer in the fucking headlights. SS had to tell her to keep talking.

This is EXACTLY why you can't have a woman (other than maybe someone like Iron Ann) as President.

I'm guessing they were protesting for all the steers Hillary slaughtered when she took $1000 and tuned it into $900,000 on crooked cattle futures…

You think she wears a burka while she spanks Hillary?

Cunnilingus

C U N N I L I N G I S T
U
N
N
I
L
I
N
G
I
S
T

You fucked it up dumbass.

It's Cunninglinguist.

Also, fucking first latina? Why are dems so obsessed with race and shoehorning people into positions solely based on what they are?

DEMS CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE, NOT WHO YOU ARE

Holy shit, this is perfect.

Also, it looked like this isn't the first time the SS had to bring her out of a shocked state. He's probably seen her reaction like this many times before and had discussions on how to handle it.

Wew, lad. She lost it in the middle

It's all about identity to them, until you stray off message, then they will assault your identity. Pretty shallow really, but it works.

Yeah, it's crazy. He had to give her a hug to comfort her before she would start talking again.

Bill's gone potato, did you not see his childish open mouth glee when the balloons dropped at the DNC? I'm almost certain he has alzheimer's and that he's even worse off than she is.

He had to press the reset button to reboot her.

Why are they all black? Aren't SS members assigned to her as punishment?

I fucking hate Reagan but its undeniable that he was a skilled politician.

At first i though the blacks WERE the protesters.

I'm sure having all black SS is some sort of fucked up DNC optic.

Hahaha, I hadn't watched it before.

Post >yfw the curse takes out the entire Clinton family

We do it for free, I sit on the floor with my lappie and my raifu next to me and look at my security cams.

Trump could use some of reagan's charisma.

U WAT M8?

Trump has more charisma than Reagan did tenfold.

You think Reagan could have pulled off what Trump is pulling off today? Regan had to pussyfoot his way in by being a governor for a decade. Trump's going in dry!

Ann coulter is a tranny, why does pol skirt around this? Oh that's because most of you are faggots

I often see headlines on Holla Forums which are misinterpreting the situation or a blatant lies.

Just as in this case. What happend was this.
I feel dirty, forgive me Holla Forums

I must say that I`m not convinced it was a seizure. The possibility that she is on some nice cocktail of meds and fucking out off it the whole time seems to fit in with her other weird behaviour.

And what does she seem to say at the SS after he get`s her out of it? A 'Thank you"? of it is a "Fuck you"? I does seem to be a 'ph' sound that she`s making.
And why does he first grab her hand? Is eh moving it off the gun she keeps there?
Or would she have a button to press if she sees a threat? (I don`t really see her moving a muscle).

It would make sense since she seems to have more balls than most men I know.

Wow look how diverse the Trump Kids are! I'm definitely voting for Trump now.

In case anyone has better articles about Shillary to link to.

There's pics of her as a little girl you moron.

Bullshit.

He's grabbing her hand to reassure her.

Jamal's going to be found in an alley with 4 self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

Whatever makes you feel better, if you want to get Holla Forums to shit on her call her a race mixer there's way more evidence of that.

Not sure how good pictures like this are, people almost never actually look at the urls in the pic.

(Checked)
Nice.

thxs for cleaning it up, just threw it together in paint.net

(Checked)
That's a good point. The idea is that it would be unwittingly spread, but at the same tie, since most people won't check it out, the message that most will get isn't one that they should be getting.

Here's a slightly smaller file size

Now it needs to get tweeted. Send it to Trump?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your thoughts have no basis in reality.

Top kek.

Which one of you cheeky fuckers did this?

Fucking meme it.

I'm ashamed I forgot about that.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Yeah that's clearly a gun wielding MAGA you fucking mongoloid.
twitter.com/CDReed/status/761292622002475008

and I hope when he becomes president he starts breaking animal killing records.

#TedNugentForPresident

Notice the jump at :09 to :10 when the SS touches the podium. She's afraid.

Does she have a history of mental health issues/ head trauma? Non murriburger here and don't have time to search for myself

Good thing they showed up in time to stop the ear-rape assault tbh.

What the fuck are they talking about? Those four behind them are look fine to me.

I just didn't understand the "Trump and his kids killed a lot of animals" bit. It's so out of place. And that blank stare… she' so fucked in the head and everyone is worried about Trump asking about why can't America use nukes.

In 2012 she fell and was treated for a blood clot in her brain.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/05/hillary-clinton-invokes-cone-friendship-silence-asked-black-friends/
Lol, wtf is that?

BTW, isn't this the same outfit on Shillary and the same agent that popped on stage to save her from embarrassment?

Oh wow, that is definitely a seizure. 100%

My friend had a seizure for about 2 minutes once. When it first came on, I thought she was making some kind of "joke face" at me and it looked just like what Hillary is doing. Kinda like a "eyyy buddy!" kind of face

Heh true, hadn't thought of that.

Is it just me or do her schlera look fucked up?

Anyone know where her panic button is?

It seems to be on the podium but that makes no sense it should be mobile and wearable.

it starts right after the results are announced, we wont make it to coronation day.

so nov 2 brace yourselves, your'e gonna see some shit

My grandmother wears hers on a lanyard around her neck.

That's not a good thing though… That's like talking about Marx or Trotsky silencing a heckler and winning the audience - who fucking cares?

(checked)

What happens November 2nd user?
:^)

Very civic of Trump to adopt all those niggers.

underrated comment

Legitimately scared.

This post is concrete proof that Correct The Record is willing to hire autists no problem.

What is with all you low IQ autists around here lately? You're not welcome here.

That's going to be what you see 2 minutes into the debate with Trump. Then the stroke and the shit in pants.

Trump would have destroyed Bernard Sanders.

I found this video from all places, Greenpeace…

youtu.be/dC4Pvm6Oj4A

It can be said that Hillary has a big problem with hecklers for some time now.

Make what you will.

I found this little jem today in Port Washington, Wisconsin.

Please enjoy.

Trump knows exactly how much spam you're willing to endure. It's only one per day, and not every day.

It can be interactive, too. If he wants to shoot a couple messages at you about a topic, his first SMS will be a leader, and it tells you what to text back if you want the detailed followup. In the four months I've been signed up this has only happened once. So he implemented interactivity just to have have it ready in case of YUGE happenings.

He's the only one who tweets from @realDonaldTrump. He crushed the cuckservative establishment with his smartphone, while sitting on the toilet, at 4 in the morning.

Let that sink in.

I'm trying to eat and am losing my appetite thinking about her disease-ridden demon-riddled body

Kind of pathetic tbh. But…at this point, what difference does it make?

fucking uncle tom on stage.
What does BLM have to say about that?