Clinton Supporters Agree With Donald Trump Quotes

Clinton Supporters Agree With Donald Trump Quotes

HAHAHA OH FUCKING WOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc
youtube.com/watch?v=fMQv568uz18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brutal.

I give it 3 out of 5 keks because the gay marriage one was accurate. Hillary Clinton DID say she was against gay marriage back in the 90s, and changed her position to fit with the times. The faggot even said "Context is everything, she's for us now!" so he obviously thought this was something she said during Bill's presidency that she changed her mind on.

You also have to wonder how many people caught on before they found a few morons to use in the segment. If they did the same thing with Trump supporters and carefully selected Hillary quotes they could probably get the same results.

I'm not in favor of Hillary, I just hate this type of gotcha media segment. If someone stands out on the street long enough with a camera and a microphone they can get people to agree to damn near anything just to be on TV. Jimmy Kimmel is a fucking hack.

I was about to say that these people were obviously tricked since I would get some of this shit wrong if someone asked me to remember a quote.

But they're plain fucking retarded. All those quotes are so obviously not Hillary. They don't even sound like how she would talk.

Same here.

Also, off topic: what was with the whole Trump and nuclear bombing interview shit?

Seconding this.

Had to leave for work and still there before I could dig up anything

Yup. You're right.

It all comes down to how intellectually honest you are with yourself. Most of these mindless drones are too afraid to criticize even the smallest thing about their candidate. This seems to be a thing that affects almost all Democrats, and even some Republicans.

Questions like these aren't designed to "trick" people and get those "gotcha" moments. They are designed to display how stupid, uninformed, and mindless most voters are. As long as you are honest, you will not look like an idiot.

It isn't some horrible sin not to agree with a candidate 100% of the time. In fact, you probably don't really understand their positions well enough if you can't find anything you can't disagree with. I don't agree with Trump on a LOT of things, but I agree with him on the important stuff, and that is enough for me to strongly support him.

Is Jimmy Kimmel a Trump guy? I always thought he was more right wing since he did the man show way back and it was pretty politically incorrect.

I think he is pretty firmly Bernie/Hillary, but he at least tries to be balanced unlike Current Year Man, and Cuckbert.

He's not following the agenda?
SHUT HIM DOWN

kek

Also, he told them that these are things Hillary said. They were probably thinking "muh solidarity" rather than answering truthfully.

This. Honestly whenever anyone shares this kind of thing on facebook, I think less of them. They're not even entertaining except as a way to gratify your ego through outgroup mockery, it just reeks of insecurity

The format of hitlerorchurchill.info is much better as it tests your own discernment while educating on their policies through first hand sources, rather than the idiotic form we have here. I just wish that site cited sources and didn't push the holohoax, it's a good red pill-lite

Why did kimmel do it against Clint and not Trump anyway?

Isn't it Gloria Allred at 2:29?

One of the few.

This. The fact that it's Clinton supporters with Trump quotes instead of the other way around doesn't really make it any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc
This one is much better in having the quotes given and asking the listen to guess who said it.

These kinds of clips are fun because they depict some honest reactions that many people have when confronted with opinions from someone they're supposed to hate.

Most people have tried having some sort of talk about politics with those they disagree with and suspect now and then that the other person really isn't thinking through their opinions, instead only relying on these cults of personality to decide what they're supposed to think. Clips like this just confirm that this occurs.

it's almost like Trump is a reasonable person and the only people who dislike him are unreasonable people who value form over function.

you probably wipe your ass with magazines too?

every fucking time, if you're too fucking stupid to read up on the platforms of your party and politician do the world a favour and don't vote.
fucking retards, hang yourselves

Oh, user. These Hillary supporters are useless through and through.

i'm guessing it's butthurt CTR shills

Haha this is easier than one would think. I got a major lefty I know to "like" a Hitler quote once. Laughed to myself about that one.

Maybe, or it could just be some sad self-righteous fucks.

They don't show the person actually asking the questions so they can splice in a different question to the one the person is answering.

We had the same thread a while back where John (current year man) Oliver was caught doing the same shit with Trump supporters and freaked out when someone tried to film their interviews so they could prove it was bullshit.

I'm sure plenty of Hillary supporters are retards but this isn't proof of it.

Pretty sure that was the daily show

Found it, also Papa bless dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=fMQv568uz18

It's like the Obama drones all over again

dubs?

please get the fuck off of this website, or at least stop posting until you're not such an obvious newfag

(((Gloria Allred))) the smart jew knew he was talking about a fellow kike.

Thanks user. That was refreshing.

The daily show is hosted by the timey limey, so it makes no difference.

The fuck are you on about? Daily Show is hosted by the South Australian nignog.

FUUUUUCK, meant South African

He's the only late-night host who Trump agreed to make an appearance for during his campaign so there might be something there. And yeah, his career was extremely politically incorrect leading up to getting the late night gig. He's a lot fairer, at the very least.

He might be a secret Trump, he might not be. But if he is, he's done a damn good job of hiding it considering how deep he is in Hollywood Jewery.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. This is why I walk the other way when I see a microphone.

Ignorant, but at least he's asking the right questions.

Here's a much, much better video for a thread than faggot OP's.

There should be some kind of test to ensure that everyone properly informed about the issues.

Kimmel is a closeted Trump guy. I'm certain of this. He is being subversive about it.

Now that's good comedy. Truly, there is nothing like this out there today.