John McCain North Vietnam Broadcast (excerpted)

During the Vietnam War, John McCain was shot down and captured.

While imprisoned, he broadcast propaganda for the North Vietnamese.

This is an excerpt of the recovered recordings.

Other urls found in this thread:

trunews.com/article/john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released
wesearchr.com/bounties/john-mccains-tokyo-rose-recordings-from-north-vietnam
america-hijacked.com/2011/09/02/john-mccain-praises-fathers-whitewashing-of-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/
twitter.com/wesearchr/status/761685419603947520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the actual script of John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” propaganda broadcast on North Vietnamese radio.

“To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

McCain is such a fuck-up.

He also killed a fuckton of people on one of the carriers that his daddy covered up

lel wot

He never left the prison (even when offered) because that would mean he would have no future in the military or political world.

His father was also an admiral.

He was very handsome as a younger man.

McCain caused the Forrestal fire incident, killed 134 people
Both his dad and grandfather at the time were high ranking officers in the Navy and helped to cover up the incident and investigation afterwards

he looks like CumTruise in TopGun

wiki doesn't say so

:^)

This keeps getting better and better.

Fuck this ISIS warlord

TFW DONALD NEVER APOLOGIZED TO THIS CUCKSERVATIVE FAGGOT

Good. McCain is a festering chunk of shit.

Hope he rots in hell for what he did on the Forrestal.

This is so great. I love Wesearchr.

John McCain is a doofus and a traitor. Is anyone surprised Donald Trump was right about him from Day 1?

For those who are interested, these are the links to the original articles:

trunews.com/article/john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released

wesearchr.com/bounties/john-mccains-tokyo-rose-recordings-from-north-vietnam

I'm pretty sure they'll be releasing more tapes too. 2016 is the greatest year ever.

Gee if he became a high ranking politician, there sure would be alot of dirt on him.

but of course goy, people who are clean make such poor pupp..politicians

I agree 100%
Wesearchr is fucking amazing.

When Pax Dickenson did an impromptu Q&A here on full/pol/ I started paying attention to what he and Chuck Johnson were doing.

Take note of how rabidly the establishment left and right hate them (especially Chuck) and that pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

Also, McCain's cuckold traitor father helped cover up the attack on the USS Liberty.

which is exactly why he was the perfect controlled opposition to Obama.

america-hijacked.com/2011/09/02/john-mccain-praises-fathers-whitewashing-of-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/

That cuck deserved to get humiliated by King Nigger tbqh fam.

BUMP WITH IVANKA

How do we blow this up?

I want John McCain stuttering about this on CNN.

nice

4D chess
Khan is slowly getting ass blasted.
Hillary is losing grip.
That image of Hillary rally with 50 people vs Trump rally at the same time with 10,000 people.

People are waking up, most don't even believe the MSM polls.

Can anyone really fault McCain for this?

I mean, give charlie a pair of pliers and he will make you say anything he wants you to.

when he has the audacity to believe himself to be presidential material, yes.

McCain is a neocon kike who sold this country out to Israel. He deserves no sympathy or understanding. Stop being a cuck to your principles.

He's literally our envoy to al qaeda/ISIS and has acted as such for at least a decade.

They used to call McCain "The Songbird of Hanoy Hilton" because he sang the moment he came to. Imagine if the VC knew who his father was.

In any case, as said, almost no one lasts under torture. However, he apparently wasn't that badly tortured.

The real problem was that he actively blocked the return of his fellow POWs, because he was afraid that his reputation would be found out.

You can do a little digging on youtube to find out more about this slimy cuck.

We can't fault him for cracking. We can't – other veterans who were POWs and didn't crack CAN fault him. And they do.

We CAN fault him for supporting ISIS, pushing the Iraq war fiasco, lying about his past, accepting war hero honors without telling the truth, and sealing POW records to keep his past hidden while also shitting on vets who told the truth about him.

cucks raus

BUMP FOR MCCAIN JUSTICE

Whoever is still paying attention, weSearchr just released a 16-minute video (part 1/3) of Barack Obama's brother endorsing Donald Trump while wearing a MAGA hat (pic related nigger)

twitter.com/wesearchr/status/761685419603947520