eww

can benis gurls be moms?

POST MORE MY DICK IS ACTUAL STONE RIGHT NOW

What day is Mother's day?

ugh gross

kek

MORE!!! Post manga!!

Hey kid, wanna >>>/ss/ ?

fucking mother's day. every year I have to go have dinner with her and pretend she's not a fucking bitch who ruined my life.

She is the one who gave you life you fucking disrespectful retard.

if she hadn't, some other cunt would have. big whoop.

What a edgy dude you are. She must of taken your xbox away for an entire week for you to be this mad.

sure, if you replace "an entire week" with "20 years", and "taken away my xbox" with "extreme mental and sometimes physical abuse"

what did she do to you?

She feeds and houses you for 20 years and all your small brain can remember is the hard times? Cupcake, listen, you entered the wrong site into the address bar. Tumblr is much more suited for you.

I think it is in fact you who is in the wrong place, nigger man

Stop trying to change the topic when you get ousted for being a whiny little bitch. You wanna act like a emo princess then just cut yourself and post pics.

Mothers aren't infailable beings, my mother is shizo and instable as fuck, acts like a 12 year old and practically raised me this way when she divorced my dad who was equally shit. The thing is, I still have it remarkably good, as in I was never starving and had a stable situation by the time I was 16, a friend of mine had it far worse. His mother was a drunk, his father an insecure faggot that constantly belittled him and simply ran of to a new family after he divorced her. The stuff I witnessed personally was already pretty heavy but the horror stories from his childhood were even worse. I met people who had even worse situations in their childhood, some of whom were close to killing themselves because of it. My point is, you don't have to like your parents or respect them if they don't deserve it, but appart from that, the only one who can ruin your life is you yourself, and growing up means leaving childhood grudges aside and getting your shit together because life will fuck you even worse if you don't.

I am sorry, user
but that is it

Thanks to cumming inside my own mom, I am now both a father and a grandfather

Your waifu is based on a real "3D" woman. Will you be able to reconcile the cognitive dissonance that your defective brain will surely experience after reading this fact?

I don't have a waifu

the idea that most men have in their of 3DPD aren't real. The different thing is that we now we'll never met her.

in their head

This is where you're wrong, friend.

Exactly the same 20 pictures as in the last mom thread. How about some effort, Holla Forums?

You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

I know they are all hypergamous

I'll try hard to dig in my folders

kekd checked and rekt

terrible get Buzz

(checked)

All women are whores.

Why do all the fucking whiteknight cucks get the gets, and yes you can have knowledge of evolutionary psychology that applies to all members of a gender of a species as certain instincts would be beneficial in the growing and raising of offspring

LMAO, it's because they're all the same: whores.

Nope. Some women defy their instincts and remain loyal. Not a lot, but some.

Ok pumpkin. By the way, I think Mom said your hotpockets are ready.

I think that's unattainable knowledge, isn't it? ;^)

You're right, it is. Difference is, I was joking based on your replies. This guy was serious.

doesn't change the fact that they all have the instinct. so what you're basically saying run over a minefield because very few parts of the land doesn't have a mines under it.

Actually, thinking more on it I was wrong. That is not unattainable knowledge. Conceivably, I could figure out whether or not you live with your mother and whether you like hotpockets with enough effort. Whereas finding out if every woman on earth is a whore is literally impossible.

Enjoy being wrong :^)

No. A minefield has a high chance to kill you. Casually dating has an extremely low chance, and it's better than deluding yourself that you have a 2D waifu that loves you. I'm guessing at this point you're going to say "but why does it matter??"

It matters if you care to continue your lineage, or care about keeping your heritage alive. And if you don't, you might as well kill yourself right now because nothing else will come close to that feeling of fulfillment. But continue your nihilism, it's no skin off my ass.

you're right, 3DPD are more like tigers, then a minefield, and no I have value my free time and money more then I could a 3DPD, so I just continue with 'deluding' myself
I will, and continue blind conviction to biology and servitude to 3DPD.
now, back to the mom son /ss/

Your silence on that topic is telling.

I have 3 siblings, two are 3DPD, so I cared about muh lineage, I wouldn't have a reason to
are you done?

you have a 2D sibling? neat

I see I've touched a nerve. We both know that a sibling continuing your name isn't that same as having a child of your own that does.

But yes, I'm done poking your raw nerve now :^). Have fun being a genetic dead end.

nah, just bored. Holla Forumscucks flavor of gynocentrism isn't that much to chew on
they have my mother's and father's genes, and I am my mother's and father's, same as them, so they are going to carry on both my genes and name, so why would I worry about muh lineage

Kid yourself more why don't ya. Siblings are similar but have distinct differences. Sometimes even one twin can develop a genetic disorder while the other does not. If your siblings have kids, they will share your name, but they will not be copies of your genetics. And let's not forget the other side of the equation: When you have a kid of your own, you get to choose the woman who it comes out of. That means that in addition to making a child with your genetics (carrying on your lineage) you also get to pick out what you deem to be good qualities in a woman and add her genetics to your new child. That is really what it means to carry on your lineage. You should be trying to make your name the best it can be by picking out the best possible mate so you can have the best possible child.

Try and rationalize it all you like, but a 2D waifu can never do that.

Mate, if he posts on Holla Forums its a good thing he will not reproduce. The fact that he complains about 3DPD like a child should say enough.

I reject that to a degree. If people can fall to a low such as Holla Forums, they can also reflect on how they've fallen if they manage to better themselves. True self reflection like that builds character, and strong values; perfect for raising a kid with.

yeah, I don't agree with you. If I gave a shit about lineage, my siblings will take care of it. not to mention the fact that after a few generations your gene input will be so insignificant that it will be like you hadn't had kids at all.
3DPD are too shit anyways to ever consider having a children, maybe when and if artificial wombs come out

I guess I'll follow suit. This is the best way to describe you anyway:

I forget where I am sometimes.

believe that if you want
hope your ass doesn't get too pulverized by 3DPD for you not to recover

When was the last time you spoke to a woman other than your mom? :^)

ah, man I wish my mom was hot enough to jerk it to, and wasn't 3DPD so I could get hard to pics of her

If you're serious and can get hard from real women anymore, that is a literal mental disorder. I wonder how many waifu-fags are mentally fucked.

can't*

I consider it a good thing, tbh

My mom's a pretty nice lady. What should I make her for din-din tomorrow, guys?

Many people rationalize their mental disorders so they believe it is a "good" thing. You're not alone there, but you are still mentally ill.

also don't have a reason to care

What does she like?

She isn't picky, and I'm a decent cook. Know any gud recipes that will score me HUEG GBP?

CAN BENIS GURLS BE MOMS

Only if it's a motherly penis.

I want this meme to end

no, momdom /ss/ worldwide

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PEDOPHILIA (AND /ss/)