Schwarzenigger just can't stop getting BTFO

New Conan movie a bust

Should have made a Conan the King movie instead of a term as the governor of a shitty state. Now people are going to remember him only as the CGI face of the upcoming endless Terminator reboots and sequels.

He should have retired period.

Given the roles they gave him after T2 I'm inclined to agree.

It's rather incredible how his acting and his accent actually got worse with time and experience.

I guess he realised he's a meme and no one actually cares about the quality of his acting. If anything, they want him to act poorly so they can laugh at him. Well, now I feel sad.

I actually wanted to see this get made.

then you're a poop, this isn't a pre-current era for things to be good

It takes place in Cimeria. I don't know how much they can fuck it up. It's not like they can put in Trump references. Just stick to Robert E. Howard shit.

He's actually losing his accent. He retains a vocal coach to keep the Austrian topped up.

As for his acting, well. His career was more-or-less built on him being relatively young, fit and healthy and obviously his value was going to keep decreasing as he got older. However, for some reason Mr Businessman chose to waste the last few years of his relative youth in politics instead of making the most of his looks and his body while he still had them. He said it was because the roles he was getting weren't any good, but if he was so smart he could have produced himself something substantial like his pal Stallone often does.

Because only Trump references are current era, right?
It would all be filled with stronk wommyn showing their equality and superiority to men, a token black guy gonna save the day and some random chick in a tavern would reveal to be transgender, which Conan would approve. This is your 2017 Cimeria.

Did you even watch any of his post governor movies?

They totally could. They'd make the villain a warlord with a hair piece made of horse hair and hands too small to wield a sword, who routinely engages in ethnic cleansing and talks of building a great wall. Something as unsubtle as that. Maybe even worse

Yeah. He's coached. This isn't opinion, Arnold having a vocal coach is well known

I'm not talking about his coach. I'm talking about his accent. It's worse than in 1992. I don't give a flying fuck if he's coached or not, it's clearly having no effect.

He has a coach to keep his accent thick. His accent is thicker now because he makes the effort to speak that way, whereas before he was just speaking naturally.

Apparently they are making a tv series now. kek.

They're gonna cast a nigger as Conan, calling it now.

Or a wommyn
>Howard never said that Conan was a man

t. sheeboon

Anyone have that ethical arnold video an user made? The one making fun of him telling people to stop eating meat?

Good. Old Arnold is fucking terrible and boring.

His charisma and energy definitely helped mask his shitty acting abilities during his heyday, but with both of those gone, he's just a shell.

Is the Governator even still relevant?

Goddamn it. There is no justice in this world.

Lou Ferrigno has aged better than he has.

Isn't he literally autistic

This

idk about that but he is deaf

What do you expect from someone who's name translates to Black Negro and cheated on his wife with hideous looking nanny.

What etymology would a name like that have

How long till Junior 2 and the inevitable suicide?

(checked)
I like Black Negro more

kek

Jason Momoa. Especially if Just League hits big.

No, that has already flopped

Oh shit you're right completely forgot Momoa already did Conan.

He was a good looking Conan tbh. Just the movie around him was shit.

I don't feel he was big enough to be Conan. He didn't have the muscles that Arnold did

Well nobody does, where the hell are gonna get a steroided up bodybuilder that looks the part even remotely. Considering the circumstances, he's pretty good.