Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Absolutely

Where the fuck are you even from, OP? Dicksuckland?

the PIZZA is cgi

according to an interview with vince it isn't. they got the largest pizza they could find and the first throw worked out like in the gif.

If they put fucking pineapple on it

Was this some sort of subtle way of saying the actual garage they were filming in was used as a rape-place of kids???

It's been so fucking long though, I can't remember if it was any good.

I think I saw the same interview, it was just dumb luck the pizza landed on the roof, and they obviously kept it.

The house in Breaking Bad is an actual house irl and the owner of it had to install security cameras because people keep trying to reenact the pizza scene

Why even live?

duh? what else would it be, CGI?

A lot of the time houses are built specifically for television shows or the studio just cuts to a random house irl and back to a set. This happens a lot for sitcoms

I can never get the pizza on the roof in one piece. It always breaks apart in the air.

The pizza in Breaking Bad wasn't sliced.

This was actually something the fans picked up on, why would he order a pizza and it would be unsliced. It's why in a later episode Jessie orders pizza and mentions that the gimmick is that you "slice your own pizza"

these are still actual houses

What I mean is for Breaking Bad, in order to save money, they used a house someone already lived in, that the person still lives in now.

Normally for big time television shows like this they either build a new house or significantly modify an existing house and return it back to the way it was once the show is over or just build a set.

What is it like being serfs?

Well how the fuck do you eat it?
You can't tell me pic related climbs on the roof to eat that pizza

What else would motivate us to do our daily exercise?

We eat the Italian traditional sea pizza instead.

Yeah, of course, shingles and roofing tar is a grade A pizza topping, but they're forbidden by the pizza chain mafias so we're forced to take drastic measures.

It's an actual thing in Albuquerque.

Can someone tell me why this hothead refuses eat roof pies? Atleast he can talk.

It's also got a hole in the center for the sausage.

YES

FUCK YOU. PIZZA TOSSING IS A GOD DAMNED AMERICAN PASSTIME. WHAT WOULD YOU FUCKING EUROCOCKS KNOW ABOUT GLORIOUS PIZZA TOSSING. NOTHING. THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT.