Why is CS so pozzed?

What is it that causes certain majors, particularly computer science, to become infested with libshits? I understand why fields like the humanities or liberal arts would be leftist hotbeds – the lack of hard mathematics and focus on feelings-based "logic" guarantees it – but why computer science? CS is hugely based upon math, is not involved with emotional thinking at all, doesn't even deal with groups of people (so no lessons on muh oppressed groups), and has a very low percentage of women involved, especially after the first semester as the course work gets more difficult. Yet it's quite possibly the most cucked field I've ever seen.

I see it all over the place. From a transgender freshman at my uni winning an award despite not knowing what a stack is, to group discussions in fucking programming courses about "how to get more minorities into STEM," to the mindless chanting that attracting more women and minorities will somehow make the programming field better, to the endless army of white knights ready to jump into battle to defend the poor wymyn in STEM, to the litany of Silicon Valley tech companies preaching the religion of diversity, the whole field seems like it's more pozzed than the humanities.

How did this happen? And how do we take back this critical field of study from the leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/always-be-coding/abc-always-be-coding-d5f8051afce2#.ib89ou1qn
trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2014/02/texas-surpasses-california-as-top-tech-exporter.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because of a lack of human contact and being a bunch of, go along, get along white niggers. The Autism is STRONG in those boys.

Its because they think people act logically, like computers, which lets be real is obviously the only thing they can understand, socially, for many of them. They don't understand dindus and shitskins are intellectually incapable of some high level logic.

Are you CS? No? Are you even STEM?

If you were, you'd know most engineers are red-pilled you fucking idiot.

Some of the autistic kids are like that.
Not everyone is autistic like you.

they are pozzed because think about what they do. they sit at their apple computer all day doing programming(aka facebook and twitter) and also, because of the shit teachers. my school teacher taught literally a 10 minute youtube programming tutorial over the course of a week because it had to be dummed down for the lowest common denominator. how to improve it? get rid of the schooling! home taught are far better programmmers and are more invested in programming and what they are learning. Also Microsoft has their own solution, which is ceritifications. you teach yourself and then you get certified at a Microsoft store by taking a test. if liberals go on facebook allday and take the test, they will fail horribly. if microsof wants their certs to mean anything, they will make them fail horribly too.

STEM is filled with fence sitters who adopt the "it won't effect me" and the "I can just move away" attitude

Honestly, I blame all the jewish and shabbos goy VC money flooding the start up scene and the pozzed culture being enforced from the top down. Companies "struggle" with diversity quotas so they put pressure on the pipeline to poz their shit up.

The majority of CS students are varying levels of awkward autists, some are borderline normal, but their all chickenshit when it comes to women. A lot of them buy into this shit because they fall into the trap of believing a girl who would be into programming would then be more into them.

Truth is girls don't like programming and among those that do are often lesbos or still want to fuck Chad.

That seems to be the case. It seems to me like a lot of the people just want to work on their personal projects and don't give a shit about "social justice" even if they are SJWs. They just parrot the language because they feel that's the best way to get people to leave them alone.

It actually makes me sad. Thinking about the next generation of CS majors pitching their ideas to Tyrone, Pablo, and Laquiche'a who don't understand or give a shit about technology but were appointed to be in charge of the engineering department because the cucks decided they needed more "PoC voices."

This. I try to subtly redpill people I go to class with and it's crazy to hear the things some of them say. I talked to one guy who's thoroughly convinced that the people coming over the border will become good tax-paying citizens who will support the welfare state and political freedoms because they "understand oppression."

It's surreal.

I'm EECS.

I don't know if the other engineering fields are different, but CS is filled with the most left wing shitlibs this side of Wxmyn's Stydys.

I thought you guys were suppose to be smart?

Maybe it has to do with the warning coloration "game developers" applauded for entering the field. Seems to be pushed everywhere, that the only reason to learn programming in le current year is "to make video games" or mobile apps

Computer hardware engineer here. My internship is full of Trump supporters and redpill, but my uni is all bluepilled autists or christcucks.

I myself am interested in low level programming and security research, and that subfield of CS is probably one of the best paying and fastest growing ones there is, if you have the skills. So I'm pretty sure there's more to computer science than "lol I'll make a vidya game!"

Most programmers want their software to be used by as many people as possible. In order to design for that you need to include many different types of people in its creation.

This tbh fam

Bullshit. I don't have to include every rainbow-haired polyamorous transtrender dyke in my programming project in order to make it easily usable by anyone with a brain.

I would suspect that it is highly dependent on the college. You see OP, computer science is a brand new field so a lot of compsci offered at various schools is actually a scam. There is no "standard" for what a compsci major should learn, since we are by far the newest field. The problem is that there is a stark difference between "Computer Science", "Information Science", and "Games" as far as fields of study go. Shit colleges will blend those all together. Good colleges with an engineering background will make you take calc 3, physics 2, and a whole bunch of discreet math, along with your compsci C classes. Shitty colleges I imagine only do calc 1 physics 1 (if at all), do not focus on computation speed or any kind of math, and teach everyone java because "Why would anyone ever want to work with pointers? What do you mean people still use and maintain 25 year old C code?".

If you are experiencing this as a compsci major yourself, then you have picked a bad college to go to. If you are merely talking about witnessing compsci majors, then consider that you might be looking at the loud minority. Also, a TON of people drop out of compsci and switch to something easy like business once they realize they can't handle OOP.

Clearly have never actually been in Silicon Valley or talked with actually engineers there by the dozens.
they're all liberals

software = 'culture', programmers = cultural marxists
hardware = biology

revelation courtesy of user

Don't have to, but if you get up to millions of users, degenerates will probably make up a decent chunk of them.

I dropped from Comp Sci. to IT because the former was nothing but calc + physics for at least 2.5 semesters while IT had OOP from the get-go. Granted, it was beginner-tier most of the time, but Comp Sci. would've finally had me start learning C at the tail-end.

Both programs at the college were garbage, though, looking back. Either you go to good university for a top-tier program, or you study on your own. Middle-ground doesn't seem to exist in academia.

I was in Engineering and all of the other Engineers I knew (Civil, Mechanical, Chemical etc.) were generally red pilled and right wing as hell. But strangely virtually all of my friends in CS were leftist who thought john stewart was a god.

I think it may have a lot to do with the CS culture around silicon valley and their politics rubbing off on the masses. Some of the CScucks deitize the leftist silicon valley billionaires.

Don't forget Silicon Valley is basically a suburb of San Francisco, possibly the most pozzed city on planet earth. So all these Silicon valley billionaires want to be cool and about the town so they end up hanging out primarily with SF leftist socialites.

And? What's stopping degenerates from using computer programs the same way the rest of us do? Last I checked Brandon the faggot creates spreadsheets the same way everyone else does.

Don't tell me the faggots of the world have gotten together and demanded speshul snowflake programs just for them to use…

Can anyone explain why people do that (hanging with the "hip" people with "progressive" ideas?). Maybe I'm just an autist, but I try to spend as little time with people with possible unless they're either a woman I can fuck or someone I genuinely enjoy working on a project with.

Do most people seriously hang out with "progressive" socialites jut to sniff each others farts and brag about how "forward thinking" they are?

Just remove the leftists and Marxist shit from school and Uni. What you said about CS helps with a rather easy transition, OP.
You should worry about the other fields, were people tend to get easily attached to common beliefs in the area and stays that way.

Fuck that place

Just go to this site named 'hackernews' and watch those pretentious fuckers.Yeah but some of them are redpilled and just going along with the current trend in society.

It's called (((networking))) user.

Easiest stem major. EE here, no poz here boss.
feel the feeleoly.

Just a thought:

When leftists SJW took over CS in the 00's, they ended up getting all spyey and tracky on the internet.

Leftists LOVE GRU, KGB, Stazi, etc. to take away privacy and are the first to get happy on the ditch filling. Something to think about.

Friendly reminder use a VPN, too many options not to

Notice also all the writers are poo-in-the-loo curryniggers too.

Fact of the matter is, if you don't adhere to the SJW platform in the industry, you simply aren't hired for the "dream jobs" where they treat you like a slave, pay you shit and fire you when the next flesh-sack graduates with honors and you can and will get blackballed.

I think that's why the "innovation" is just like I said above. Monetizing people through tracking their behaviors, not making technology more, you know, generally helpful to the human condition.

Except in robotics, but most of those nerds are spooky smart and simply look at people as a subject to emulate and wish to replace us with their foul automaton creations. :^)

LOL
O O
LOL

CS is largely based on using other peoples work and acting like you did it all by yourself. And you wonder why it's cucked as fuck.

Maybe it doesn't matter too much for spreadsheet programs, but how about social/dating services? Companies invest tons of resources into researching their users. If they miss addressing a need of a demographic, then that opens an opportunity for a competitor (Hello, Grindr).

Fucking this.
Everyone in CS is a monkey-nigger that has no clue how fucking computers work because everything is too dumbed down these days.
nobody understands memory, bunch of retard faggots raised on web 2.0 kikebook shit.

So you mean they did advanced research and came up with the "new" and "exciting" idea that queers like to fuck like rabbits and weren't getting laid on e-harmony? If we make an app for that we will make money? C'mon user

NOTHING that has been done in CS (excepting fucking spooky AI and Robotics) is more than taking an idea of what used to be done socially, physically, or had already been done earlier and expanding on it as said.

Fuck Facebook (which Daily Reminder Jew Boy stole) is nothing more than a complicated yearbook / gossip / chat board from the 1980's with digital advertisements. Really who clicks on any of that shit?

Twitter? Party line on steroids
Grindr? San Fag Bathhouse on steroids
Match/e-harmony/et. al? Go to a fucking bar or church
Facegoy? See above
Amazon? Sears did it in the fucking 1800's (with the magical invention of the choochoo train).
Wikipedia? Encyclopedia (poorly written and cultivated with an agenda) on steriods.

Where the true (and I think only "positive" impact) that CS has done in the last decade is analytics and AI. And all that will do is eliminate entire swaths of the labor force through automation all because the leftists decided to fucking start spying on people (and monetizing it).

I fucking hate leftists

k

These
Barely anyone understands how to write assembly.
I tutored CS at my uni for 3 years. There aren't many people who actually understand the material in the advanced classes. I constantly got people coming to me for help for Computer Organization (Circuitry, how a CPU works, and Assembly Language)

Once the assignment was up to the level of actually writing some kind of functional program that could actually compute some stuff, and used structures like jump tables, and call stacks, I basically had to teach the entire class. Even after walking like 12 people through the material at a snails pace, fully explaining every idea, half of them still were lost at how to run the program in the debugger we were using. The worst part: [spoiler]We were using an ARM assembler, which is basically fucking BABBY MODE when it comes to assembly languages.

I prefer designing things that actually improve peoples' lives and provide useful features, not "services" that serve only to spy on users and spoonfeed them leftist propaganda.

Maybe it's because I was self-taught, but I've always thought assembly was comfy as fuck. Being able to see exactly what a program does and how it does it is cool, as is the level of control you have over the program. It also helps you to begin understanding how the underlying hardware works. Sure, it takes more time and effort to write a program in assembly than to shit out a Python script, but I've found that the process of writing the program is a lot more fun.

Polite sage because double post.

I didn't really have too much of an issue with poz in my CS degree.

The school tried pretty hard to get "muh diversity" but the women and the niggers dropped out after the first semester. Then it was all white and asian guys with varying degrees of autism and social anxiety issues.

ayyy yo look at it.

oh yes, goddamn remember that terrible crisis where niggers couldn't figure out how to use a beeper until AT&T hired Tyrone up in R&D?

(you are retarded and your argument is retarded)

nice blogpost lad

It's only the easiest because the schools are set up to create Pajeet-tier programmers. They don't teach you how to write good code. They teach you how to write sloppy shit and rely on stuff written by people who have been in the business for years to pick up the slack. I'm in college for CS right now and it's an absolute disgrace. After they taught you the basic languages (which I already knew how to do) everything else was just useless crap that wasn't relevant and didn't require any programming school.

It's like if they taught you how to wire a few lights in EE then threw you out into the world without anything else.

It's fucking shocking. If you have a fucking felon who's spent most his life digging ditches the C64 User's Guide and got him sufficiently motivated he'd be writing more functional code than your local uni's CS students within a month.

That's no excuse to dumb down the very architecture of programming languages so they intentionally obscure "close to the metal" operations.

He's talking about computer science fags, not other engineers or people in science and medicine.

welp, guess spoilers don't work as expected.

FUCK

Another stupid thing:
There's a Nepali professor at my uni. She constantly steals code from Stack Overflow for her examples. Her students get confused because all of her examples are inconsistent, are full of typos, and half the time, don't even compile (because she just copy/pastes a code snippit, and doesn't include the necessary context to run that code.)

The best part is I have released games on Android, iOS, and Steam, and have worked as a contractor for a few games companies. I am basically the student with the most experience, and thought I was set to graduate last semester. The school won't let me graduate- they require me to get another 8 upper division credits, because they won't accept 2 of my transfer classes from as upper division.

This is how it was at my school, but there was also a large dose of Pajeets and Mudslimes. Most of the blacks and women only took CS1 because it was a required course for Math majors.

Most of the students are shitters who only learned what languages are required of them. They just want to have the title of Computer Scientist. They don't have the motivation, and don't do anything on their own time to learn. I'm also self-taught (was programming in basic at the age of 7 or 8, and fucking around with simple game engines like RPGToolkit and GameMaker a few years later). My passion alone has driven me to learn a bunch of things to improve myself. Currently, I've been learning to write procedural textures in shaders.

But user, abstraction just makes it so much EASIER! :^)

Underrated post.

If you like CS but want to actually make real money with computers then you should have took MIS.There is a goldrush going on now in NYC and Fairfield county Connecticut

Ok, but I don't see very many beepers anymore :^)

For what exactly?

All cults work in the same way. They see a powerful organization, they want to take it over so they can use its name and authority for their own purposes. In this case, it was colleges, but they ran into a hurdle: STEM degrees require brains, and intelligent people usually don't join cults or buy their bullshit.

So, SJWs keep talking about how STEM fields are so racist and misogynistic and whatever to convince people to give grants for "minorities" to study in those fields. Then, SJWs, wanting to take it over, go into STEM, but still fail because science doesn't give a shit about your feelings. Thus, they're unable to get the degrees, most of the time.

However, all it takes is one SJW getting a degree in that field, then getting a position in a college for that college's specific field to be fucked. As soon as a SJW gets a teaching position in a STEM field, they begin passing or failing students based on their ideology rather than their merit. And if they get even further and become dean, they get to pick teachers, and suddenly, all teachers in that field will be SJWs, and the only people graduating in that college, in that field, will be SJWs.

However, it doesn't last long, or rather, it won't. As an example, imagine if SJWs take over an engineering department that way. Quickly, the engineers being graduated by that college turn out to all be incompetent fools. The things they design/build fall apart or don't work. So, people start shunning engineers who have a degree from that college. So people stop going to that college for engineering degrees. So it falls apart.

Or rather, it would, if people stopped singing the praise of colleges as if they're infallible institutions.

Based on what I've seen of comp sci and EE, it's because they are the most massive nerds and kissless virgins, which means they will do anything to get a whiff of vag or even talk to a girl. Social signaling = popularity so they bend over like the omegas they are and take the blue pill suppository in the hope of one day being offered the privlege of speaking to a girl.
t. ME

CS is basically just beta failed normies. They're probably too busy playing Dota or Overwatch and reading PUA guides to really think about politics.

Get out

What type of games user? How many hours a day do you people spend time on coding/learning stuff.
Any tips for a guy who gets easily distracted.

Jewish/Marxist control over universities, the Technology/Telecommunications sectors, and the unending nu-male quest for pussy.

Pro-tip, nu-males: CS girls either fuck Chads or other girls.

When will they learn falling for these roasties.

I'm no fucking genius, but taking CyberSecurity over CompSci was the easiest decision I ever made after comprehensively looking into the curriculums I would've been exposed to.

2.5 years of Calculus and physics… No way man

I am going into CS and I am far-right. Does this mean for the rest of my life I will have to keep quiet at work if I don't want my livelihood ruined or do you think it's possible I can find like minded people?

My mom is an executive on wall street and was begging me to take MIS… I chose cyber security, did I choose poorly user?

This flimsy shit passes for romance today, huh.

No way man, at small businesses you'll almost always find fiscally conservative people, and occasionally socially conservative. However your suspicion's are correct from what Ive heard from people who work at the banks – no clue about big tech companies

I worked with a small team, and made a number of small mobile games. We made an endless runner, a 3d platformer, and a energy-based game where you put out fires, as well as a bunch of shitty quiz games. Our business guy basically went AWOL on us, and our Google Play developer account was canceled because of various infractions.

We then ported the 3d platformer to PC (gave it a proper port, overhauled everything, added settings and control bindings and stuff, and added a bunch of new levels) won't name it because I'm no shill, though I am proud of it.

We work once a week in person, and during the week, we spend as much time on whatever as we can. Currently, we're porting that game from PC to XBONE, and I'm going up to meet the other guys tomorrow. [Spoiler]Will it work this time? Unfortunately, the guys I work with are pozzed as fuck. The other programmer is basically a literal cuck, and the 3d artist is a pot-smoking bluepill conspiracy theorist.[/Spoiler]

I'm also easily distracted. I use it as an excuse to learn different stuff. Programming touches tons of different disciplines, and it's good to know as much as you can about different things.

CS is pozzed because it is abstract enough that the people can easily become divorced from reality. I am not sure why it is more in CS than in other more abstract stuff like math, though. Math guys tend to be pretty cool.

U wot m8

No one posted this, so I will.

Look at the likes on this vid. See the redpilled comments.

A lot of CS programs have stopped being about math and more like trade schools to learn popular languages. It's not that CS has always been pozzed, it's that you're watching it slowly become pozzed university by university until it becomes a program that involves memorizing bullshit languages to get people code monkey jobs.

I've noticed this as well. I am subscribed to some programming channels, and when they post leftist videos, there is a shit storm in the comments (videos usually too new to be raided by Holla Forums or anything). So I think there are a lot of right wing in CS, I just think they don't speak out because if they do (publicly) they will most likely lose their job (or be punished in some way)

Can you even read user? I said they're reading PUA guides, not that you *should* read them.

Any advice for a incoming freshman going into CS? Also before anyone asks yes i have high functioning autism. And yes i jave done some studying on my own. About half way through my Current C book can code in python and have tested out some things in java.

Also at the registration cs had a couple weeks past there were only 5 people who wernt neckbeards, autist, or skeletons.

It's the same reason vidya is pozzed to hell nowadays. Five words
The Big Bang Theory Effect

A bunch of normalfag libshits thought it'd be supercool to become a "nerd" and do "nerd stuff" so they entered, en-masse, all these areas and subcultures of society that used to be occupied by redpilled and bitter robots….TRUE nerds, if you will. Chan culture suffered a smiliar fate with Chanology.

Quality post, lad

Cyber security is a good field

They're not too difficult. They even actually complement each other.

They just take waay too long to do.

Considering he's a skeleton with 0% muscle tone and no shoulders, I'm surprised he managed to get a B-list gold digger.

Seeing as my school has such a heavy emphasis on Co-ops too, that also affected my decision

You're not wrong about it being more accesible than EE due to third-party api and toolkits.

She ain't even that pretty. If I saw her in public, I wouldn't even give her a second glance.

That's so weak. When I did CS, one of our first assignments was to write an alloc/free (for arbitrary sized blocks) in assembly.

Here is your roadmap to becoming a competent programmer while in college as your everyone else flounders around. The "Tech Tips" section is the one you need to focus on (pic related).

medium.com/always-be-coding/abc-always-be-coding-d5f8051afce2#.ib89ou1qn

To be honest, if I saw him in public, I wouldn't give him a second glance either n-n-no homo. And considering that the male scale of attractiveness to females is shifted about four numbers to the left of the female scale of attractiveness to males ("Why can't I get my Brad Pitt? I'm good enough for him!" says the fat 2/10 tumblrite), I'm surprised he's fucking anything.

Either he's got a really alpha personality or he's rich. I'm going with the latter.

If your university offers them, take classes in stuff like the following if you want to marry computing with mathematics:

Culture. We've presented being progressive as intellectual. In contrast, we portray conservatives as morons. Also, they think that it'll improve their chances with those blue haired vipers. It's the same as anyone else.

Oftentimes, it takes a personal experience to change someone's mind. I would have never browsed this board until I had such an experience.

At least that perception is changing

As someone who has a degree in CS I have to disagree that your experiences reflect on the whole.

There's a few factors here that might be skewing your view on this but mainly that you're holding Silicon Valley up as some kind of CS figurehead. Also I'm not sure that other degrees are necessarily turning out *less* pozzed students either.

Silicon Valley's cuck shilling is not so much coming from the software developers and moreso coming from the completely out-of-touch management class who has to hire the programmers because they themselves cannot write code (such as Faceberg Zuckstein)

I'm from MA and we have something similar to Silicon Valley going on here. Graduated in '10 and I don't remember much diversity shilling from people I was studying with. Hell I think there was 1 nig, 3 girls, and a handful of asian/mideast/indian in the entire CSPortuguese. Can't say what it's like now though but I doubt too much has changed.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that MA is much less cucked than Fagfornia and hoping to keep it this way. No matter where you drive it's nothing but Trump signs everywhere. We just gotta shut down sanctuary cities like Lawrence and stop the puerto ricans from becoming too large of a demographic. Oh and eliminate Harvard.

TLDR; What you described is a college campus SJW epidemic and and corruption issue of the management class. It's not exclusive to CS nor is it centered around it. It is also an issue more prevalent on the west coast.

That's a derailment bot that's set to post that whenever someone posts PUA. There's a few other keywords that will set it off on other topics.

Nice Tool vid brah.

I'm a Computer Engineer (graduated), which is a mix of CS and EE. The CS classes were basically blowoff classes and the EE ones were what I spent all my time on.

Nice! I'm going into microelectronics myself, so I might be building the semiconductors you assemble into a cpu.

I got another question, is the pay as good as its made out to be?

You aren't understanding the point (not surprising, since you are CS major). The point is that CS is more pozzed than any other stem field except for maybe life sciences (because females like biology for some reason). It is certainly worse than any engineering field.

They confused university for trade school. They're the biggest and most degenerate cucks in the game, destroying the entire institution of higher education and blowing tens of thousands on the scam

For some reason EE posters are always prone to off topic blogposting everytime a uni thread happens. EE must be a halfchan thing.

There is but leftist faggots keep trying to nudge their way in

Because a lot of CS is horseshit as taught at a university. And that is the traditional route of computer sciences for a leftist. (It isn't 'valuable' knowledge and experience unless you have a piece of paper from some academic authority figure) Their bravado for 'speaking truth to power' and such is all bullshit. It is the worst sort of need to conform and virtue signal. Furthermore, most university CS types lack creativity and the artistic skills that the self taught, with real passion for the art as well as the science, develop through their years of self education and experimentation. (Though many upon entering the field can develop these. And in my experience come to be much less conformist faggots)

Also, there is the perceived economic incentive to pursue CS education. Many believe that they will end up working some dream job with amazing benefits. That era has past, here in Seattle you'll find advanced degree holders in CS working contract jobs to nowhere for little better than minimum wage at MS, Google, and Amazon. No longer is your entry level programmer type utilizing and developing a broad set of skills across many technologies. They are instead becoming the next wave of fast food franchise worker, sticking to one language, in one particular application, with little career progressing development or experience to be had through their job.

tl:dr Actual CS types learn by doing, and do it out of genuine passion. Most university majors with CS, are not CS scientist, and just want the 'in career' of the day.

Because it's easy to understand. CS is a stupidly easy subject to learn, so it attracts people who are intelligent and interested in the subject as well as warning-coloration femicunts and cucks.

CS isn't pozzed, but SJWs do keep trying to push their way in. Most CS folks are relatively distrustful of government, and especially of government spying and attempts to regulate the Internet.

at the undergraduate level.

if you dont get this then you dont really understand computer science

for one too many people working together have put lifetimes of work into hardware and software, it aint the sixties anymore, technology has expanded too far there isnt really enough time in a lifetime to become an expert in the entire stack anymore

computer sciences number one goal is always to abstract away details, every layer, every language and api hides details. you can easily become a well paid tech industry drone without learning hard math or any in depth C not even including support staff

then you add all the project managers, content handlers and internet marketers etc and really, the tech savy part of the tech industry is a minority when you actually think about it

the last large scale engineering project i worked on had a 50 person team for the software side, of that 5 developers and one technical architect. 6 out of 50. there is tech admin staff, systems integrators, testers, production support, where all the rabble dwells, all the women and beta males all either actually supporting or just living off the back of pretty much a core of detail obsessed autistic assholes

the CS industry has room for these fuck wads and it attracts them like the plague because it allows them to 'think' they are a smart and logical, its a real ego salve and a green light for social signaling their own 'intelligence'

It's good but not amazing, I just started out so it'll probably get a lot better as I get more experience and get higher level jobs.

What are you working on?

A lot of programmers I've known eventually reach the position where they can't advance anymore, regardless of how good they are. The company they're working for simply doesn't need better coding, they need faster coding. So they hire code monkeys who're then taught by the senior programmers on how to do their job. This gets really bad in companies that do mobile apps or website design - once you know how to code the peculiar type of app your company's interested in (like those shitty apps where you add a frame to your picture), that's it for you. You'll be making the same app forever.

It's better if you actually manage to land a position in a company that actually makes its own product instead of just following a trend or vomiting out a constant stream of tiny derivative garbage. Then you might actually advance and get somewhere good, but you will most likely end up extremely specialized in one area only. So if you do, say, X-ray image processing with C# and Assembly, you'll end up doing it forever.

The only way forward, in both cases, is usually to take up management work alongside coding. So shit like project leads, team leaders, team organizers and stuff like that.

Then again, I'm from Serbia so our IT and CS sectors are probably too different.

sage for blogpost

C'mon, Step it Up!

Good rant.

The real question is why is Holla Forums so pozzed?

Actual computer science is NOT pozzed, though the fact that Chomsky figured out a hierarchy (HEH) of grammars and those are used to figure out what level of a language you need for a specific task is hilarious. You might see people trying to "get into CS" but they wash out after, if not during, the intro class; they might mean "working for the same business as a programmer." More on that in two paragraphs.

My CS professor hated chomsky as a matter of fact, since you basically have to talk about him to discuss grammars, languages, and compilers, or just expression parsing. Thankfully, all most programmers ever really need to know is regular expressions are limited because of regular grammar, that is, you cannot do palindromes or parse non regular languages with regex. If you're actually trying to parse shit and build ASTs you already know what you're getting into and are probably a smart, determined motherfucker and based or well on your way.

Actual development is very much NOT pozzed. If you actually know you shit nobody cares if you're a hand wringing nerd, honestly - and for that matter if you have problem hair/glasses/BO/period smell. Programming is stressful by nature and mentally grueling, especially debugging, and if you can actually get there and last at all you'll quickly see the pozzed leave the talent pool - or the pozzing leave the talent. Weak or just inept people either get forced out or pressured out of it by big personalities who actually care about getting shit done.

Now, if you mean QA, Scrum masters, BAs, PMs, designers, artists, UX types? That shit attracts the poz like free buttplugs at a fucking pride parade. That's where all the fucking diversity hires end up. It's like STEM -> STEAM. They're there along for the ride and trying to steal a little of the action without actually contributing jack shit, despite the fact that the job isn't just a matter of status, rather, you have to know what the fuck you're doing and be constantly learning advanced shit.

Stop looking at webdev and startups/investment scams dumbshit.

Look at engineering applications, it's your only hope

You run out of room to advance when you're paid so much you should probably consider starting your own consultancy or just retiring in the USA. Get the fuck over here. Y'all are probably paid shit.

Highly paid devs here are often paid more than non technical managers. They are worth their time, too, since if you outsource shit to monkeys or indians their code sucks and you have to fix it. The experienced motherfuckers are usually the ones trying to comb the spaghetti tangle straight.

Nothing is wrong with being a good leader, and having the ability to manage a team AND plan the architecture of a big project, let alone fix a fucked up arch or fix a broken team dynamic, while being a programmer, means you are a legitimately awesome individual.

Pozzed twats can't write a fucking for loop.

Don't confuse enrollment into intro classes or bullshit "coding" this or that in highschools with actually learning computer science, and don't confuse 'soft skills' diversity hires for PMs, BAs, scrum masters, or whatever, with actual programmers.

When shit has to get done, or shit has to get fixed, the men step up, every time.

Funnily enough two friends of mine, one engineering student and one CS student each did work experience in military intelligence and came back totally redpilled on race. Their ability to hide powerlevel has gone out the window. I don't know how or why. They don't know eachother either.

Your school is not indicative of CS as a career. If that tranny doesn't even know first semester shit you won't be seeing them in the working world.

No no no.

You're mixing CS up with programming, mainly web dev, and web design.

The actual hardcore CS is only as libshit as any other degree, although we are seeing some leak over.

Computer Science is in actuality Hermetic Mysticism. It is the field of mechanizing and formalizing mental processes and thought forms. It is the Universal Master Key of creation.

Liebniz, Boole, Godel and Church were all Hermiticists.

This is why the Jews and dark occultists are attacking it with their cult of useful idiot SJWs. They don't want the Aryan man to possess such powers unchecked.

CIA nigger detected

Gnosticism is esoteric Christianity. Gnosticism is based on the Hermetic principles.

OP, I get what you are saying, but it is mainly no talent SJWs forcing their way in and intimidating or subverting the people who are capable.

I am currently in the process of purging these people from a company I am working at. Most people do not understand how much of a negative impact these SJWs have on productivity. Not a month after we broke up their clik did we see a 200% gain in productivity with fewer people on the team. They were targetting non-SJW devs with constant distractions to prevent them from getting work done and made complaints against anyone who told them to piss off.

How did you go about breaking them up? How did you convince management? At my place of work, none of the programmers are really SJW types, but our QA team is, and I'm worried they're going to start infecting the rest of the company.

I would normally say pussy pandering by beta males, but the older guys here that are 30+ probably remember that the usenet back in the days before normies used the internet was large red pilled and misogynistic and there were maybe 5% women on there.

I think it's probably pushed by colleges with mandatory indoctrination courses on diversity and w/e.

Because universities have been progressively lowering the standards for CS degrees over the years now. Your average CS student takes a few basic theory courses which consist mostly of coding and very little math.

I'm in a prominent CS program at a very well known university. Anyone in the US would recognize this university. To graduate, we have to take 130 hours of classes, only maybe 40 of which are computer science. Most of the rest are "core curriculum" pozzed bullshit classes, like art history (get ready to learn about African pottery) and English (feminist literary analysis 101). The only required hard CS class is Operating Systems, and my honors program requires a single formal logic class. You can get away with taking basic 101 theory classes, intro to , and shit like "game development" for the rest of your credit.

Personally, I was able to get over 60 hours of bullshit classes through APs and CLEP tests, so I have almost 100 hours of free time. I fill it with hard CS (formal logic, AI, hardware, type theory, etc), math, and chemistry. Mostly un-pozzed (math especially). But I'm one of the lucky ones, and most people just squander their limited unallocated credits on more pozzed bullshit.

Going to a "good school" basically means there's going to be faggy shit. It's expected. Should have gone to an everyman's school if you wanted only practical subjects.

I did CS worked in IT and now I am back doing Commerce.

CS people are naive and have poor social skills. Naive people are easily lied to by socialist scum. University campuses are filled with socialists.

There's a CNC programmer job available nearby, but I never touched one of those. How hard is it? I looked at some shit on jewgle but heh wew lad
I'm just a newfriend that codes basic shit like C#, SQL, barely PHP because its a fucking mess, etc.

Your typical CS geek is a cuck pussy pushover. They're getting steamrolled by angry feminists.

2 reasons.

1) CS pays well, and these fools believe they are entitled to that pay despite obvious lack of talent.

2) CS pays well, and jews don't want whites being payed well.

Hipsters and libshits like soapboxing. CS is an easy way to get superficial credentials and pretend to have passion and expertise in all things tech, which is all you need to weasel yourself into outlets through diversity hires. CS being publicly touted as such a "diverse field for diverse people" gives it more visibility on their radars as well. Having loud and self-important libshits attracts more libshits.
The folks who go to university and see CS being the path of least resistance to money without actually considering the subject itself are likely to be swayed into political views and philosophies that promise the same level of ease in their life.

Also, I am upset to see what's been happening to DEF CON.

Most smaller companies that do IT and CS here do that. Hell, I did that.

They end up doing consultancy and fixing code for Western European companies (mostly from Germany and Austria, there are maybe two that I know that do work for UK and US companies). One company that I know was hired for consultancy ended up having to do a fuckton of stuff from scratch, and were even hiring people for the sole job of unfucking the code that the Indian coders did.

Which apparently the guys who hired them weren't okay with, because it would mess up their frontend design. For some reason, the guys doing the outsourcing always are graphic designers and other idiots who were "too cool" to do the hard work. And this was no exception.

If your CS department is pozzed, you're throwing your tuition money away. Always tour a school before you enroll.

You anons who want to get into tech need to do two years at a community college, then transfer to a state engineering school. In-state tuition for both is ten times less than what you'd pay for a pozzed 'good school', and your networking opportunities are much better (people actually stay and work in the same state where they went to college – never happens at an Ivy).

We're doing the best we can to hold back this shit, and keep focused on actually learning shit that can get you students a job – but it's not easy. Get an education worth the money you pay from one of these places while you still can.

This is the worst. I have seen it many times.

maybe it has something to do with hippies from 20th century

Since the only people intelligent enough to do this work are intelligent White, Jewish, East Asian, and Brahman men, there's a conflict with their tabula rasa narrative; the only solution they have is to push poz as hard as possible until apple is full of women and non-asian minorities. Why tech? Because this work is in such high demand, the wages for the field are comparably very large (or used to be). Leftists see it as an opportunity to seek rent, so they threaten tech firms with discrimination lawsuits unless/until they hire shitlibs for bullshit jobs like a "social media coordinator".

But it can't work in the long run because actual tech jobs have innate intelligence requirements which can't be advanced through education as intelligence is around 75-80% genetic.

These are the IQ ranges required to operate in the CS field.

100-110
Tech support/codemonkey
Fix bugs/understand the program/process documentation.

110-120
Programmer
Implement software designs.

120-130
Software Engineer
Design new software, improve efficiency of algorithms.

130-140
Computer Scientist
Conduct analysis on different designs to determine which techniques are best for any particular project.

140+
Entrepreneur/Inventor
People who start companies with new ideas for products, or create new technologies like C/GNU/Java/etc.

What will happen over time is that firms that value diversity over meritocracy will be buried by the market; Twitter's stock is collapsing for example. Charles C. Johnson actually shorts "Diversity is our Greatest Strength" stocks and makes a killing from it.

I don't even know where to begin here.

I work at a AAA game studio and its faggot liberals as far as the eye can see.

It's cucked because the men in those fields are cucked.

They are natural nu-men that cling to any women that will have them. Usually rainbow haired she-beasts, that walk all over them.

Being the nu-men they are, they fall in line and regurgitate the garbage almost immediately.

Also these femadactyls have been targeting STEM fields lately, so they are trying to project an "inclusive environment for marginalized voices." type of field.

10/10 post tbh, STEMshills are some of the worst on this board

that DYEL bod while in mid 20s
holy fuck he should just kill himself tbh, he missed out on enjoying those based ectomorph genes for 10 years and having shit gains but a nice twinky bod for the sluts to mire

what's happening to def con?

he uses cum, farts and aids

I won't lie, I found assembly to be be pretty tough at first, or maybe the rest of the course was too easy

tfw entering cs in september

tfw failed calc 1 twice already

tfw too old to learn effectively

tfw moron but smart enough to know what the right thing to do is

will someone just fucking shoot me in the head already

California is a cuck state, that's why their cuck politics leaks into the CS field.

Thankfull, Texas is catching-up to California in tech production.

trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2014/02/texas-surpasses-california-as-top-tech-exporter.html/

This OP. I'm finishing up my Comp Sci degree at a school with a respected engineering program.
I had to take up through calc 3, stats, physics 2, differential equations, and discrete math.

why haven't you written any White nationalist games then! I'd donate a few shekels, do it anonymously of course

It started in the 90's with Visual Basic and also the internet. You had a bunch of incompetent buffoons thinking they could program and actually landing 6 figure salaries using automated tools to make database front ends. This worked while idiot investors were pumping huge amounts of money into the dot com bubble. Unfortunately by the time the bubble popped you had these entrenched idiots who designed such horrible, intractible software that they could easily blackmail their companies into keeping them on.

Software development is largely not original anymore - most people just cut and paste shit they find online or they have some kike license another company's technical work. Outsourcing also added a bunch of shitlib foreigners, who cheat their way through college and into a degree. Indians are by far the worst at cheating.

Add in the fact that dev is a very sedentary profession and there's probably a lot of pseudo-estrogens floating around in their fatass blood streams. CS is no longer math-oriented, not even close. High school algebra will get you far - most of what people do these days is write database frontends and glue it together with copypasta.

The average IQ to become a dev has dropped significantly. You'll find that most of the redpilled devs are either in military subcontracting or embedded development. The most redpilled company I worked for developed gambling machine software. People could say and do almost anything there - watch porn, drink alcohol, hate on niggers, smoke.

Anecdotally, as they started hiring women, one by one those things that made the place great began disappearing. Women really do ruin everything.

have you read "why johnny can't think" by bob whittaker?

I think it's on /pdfs/

interesting and funny

hope so

actually this may be the main reason

thanks

thanks h1b and outsourcing to pajeets

yeah, and then the faggots get promoted over you because of their "interpersonel skills" (i.e. being a nigger or having tits

sounds like they encountered diversity

probably some uppity HNIC lauding it over the real workers

that was an interesting vid, user

but I had to disregard because he's a lefty

as within, so without

I wish I could remember what it was that turned me from a go along to get along bluepill, to a randian libertardian, to a nationalist individualist

could it be that we somehow decided at some point that if something is true, then we should change our opinion? whilst the bluepills can't change, even with obvious proof?

is it even that many of us were ostracized, or bullied, never really accepted, that allowed us the intellectual freedom to accept unpleasant truths, whilst those who are part of the group value it so much that they reject reality to remain a part?

what the FUCK!? kill all lefties

not to mention the unpleasant atmosphere they create which makes people resent working there, or even leave

could be true, they also get counter-memes installed, which makes it hard for reality to make an impact

dunno, doubt it is that hard desu, not for a half-intelligent computerfag

yeah, tech becoming "cool" has attracted a bunch of retards

I went for certs in networking(novel then cisco), and later M$

definitely much cheaper than uni/college.

are there programming/dev certs?

it's not just IQ, you need a certain leadership and willingness to take risks

smart play

how are sales doing? rising or falling?

kekked

how do you fail calc1? are you just lazy/bored?

code reusability has fucked the need for talent

it's a great idea, but now the plebs can compete

Agree with your post minus this one. Capability for entrepreneurship is a completely different axis than IQ. They're only vaguely related.

jej, you clowns don't even take a course in analysis

Holy shit that v-neck tan

The same thing that's happening to everything else once they get pozzed.
They get the flu for two weeks. Then outside elements, the ones advocating to sacrifice your standards, beliefs and core values just to be more inclusive, are no-longer recognized as enemies. Once some get in, they attract more in. Transhumanist degenerate giving a talk about her adventures in self-surgery to install implants? Talks about depression, feelings and suicide? One about the lack of inclusion and how it's everyone's job to be accommodating? QUEERCON workshops? Woman empowerment workshops? At DEF CON? You bet.

Because the first thing you do when the standards are dropped is complain that the standards are too high for all your rainbow-haired retard buddies and how you deserve to have power.

Holla Forums has ruined 8ch Holla Forums. I rarely go there anymore because of the Holla Forums spam. Every time anyone tries to start a thread about anything new or exciting, you idiots invade the thread with posts about how this new thing is definitely shit because it's,

made by a woman
made by someone with liberal political views
made by a jew
made by etcetc

Every time someone starts a thread about politics related to Holla Forums,

it's all psy-ops shilling from the jews!
it's liberal cuck propaganda!

it's dindu propaganda to brainwash white women to worship black cock!

etcetc

I wouldn't mind you as much if you would only be rational in your approach to pushing your agenda. But you're not. You spam the same echo-chamber memes over and over again. You spam your info-graphics. You triumphantly "call out" anyone who doesn't agree with you as paid shills, jews, black cock lovers.

It. Is. So. Very. Tiring.

You ostensibly stand for freedom of expression and all that, but the result of your "tactics" is always the same: You drive off anyone who doesn't agree with you because you're so obnoxious and unwilling to not seize every single opportunity to talk about your ideology. Most people used to go there to talk about and discuss technology. But when they were met with nothing but a constant barrage of "Shill! Cuck! Liberal! Dindu! Jew!" they just, like me, ended up leaving because it's not worth it.

I've begun hanging out on libchan instead because, as fucked up as it sounds, I prefer the company of pedophiles to Holla Forums. At least with child molesters you still have diversity of opinion and occasional rational discourse as opposed to the endless tirade of inbred nonsense and paranoia of Holla Forums.

Because for the most part, they were the unpopular kids who never understood how to socialize with people. They're just like tumblrinas, they don't understand how to have social satisfaction naturally, so they signal boost like it's a drug. They're disconnected from reality.

There is rarely any of that on Holla Forums. You're just asshurt because they didn't give your personal echochamber.