The Alternative Right

How come all these high profile plebs from websites like Radix, Counter-Currents and The Alternative-Right are so adamant about keeping this stupid label alive? There was even that stupid podcast or whatever it was called "alt-right life" on RightOn. I mean what the fuck is that shit. These people despite their relative level of organization and work towards a more Right media, culture presence are actually really out of touch with the average pleb that could be considered "alt-right". If these guys could see what the type of people that unironically consider themselves "alt-right" were like they would not feels so smug about getting their dumb term into the mainstream. Even worse this term kind of co-opted the fun trolling that Holla Forums is responsible for into this gay ass umbrella term. Trolling which these high profile plebs like Richard Spencer seem to be the most proud of. It was Holla Forums and the Meme Squads of Twitter that were able to troll leftists and continue to do so NOT some possibly gay webmasters (Greg Johnson, Richard Spencer). Everything was fine the way we were doing this before this gay ass label came up.

Now we have to talk about DURR HURR GAYS DON'T HURT """""OUR MOVEMENT""""" DURR HURR and fucking stupid degenerate shit like that.

So why does this shit persist? Why do they want to keep this label alive? If it has to continue to be a thing, can we reclaim it from the Milo-conservatives and teenage neocons that took a liking to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThaRightStuff/status/755855401845858304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we are liberals lol. We hate conservatives for what they did to us in the 90s. We hate the SJWs more and the wounds are more fresh. So we need (((them))) to know that they are not anti-establishment, the people they purged were. Alt-right is self-containment to not destroy the Right with our liberalism. We will fash for a white society, then go liberal again. The alt-right is anti-Democrat right now but we aren't you.

EVEN NOW THE FIRE RISES

they cucked themselves in their name. right means true. right wing politics rely on objective truth not marxist relativism. any real right wing movement would simply brand themselves the natural right. Nat Right. putting an emphasis on the fact that nature is eternally fascist.

They already have an established strawman that nature means murder and rape. They fear nature so much they deny it everywhere. You need to frame any position as improving the (governmental) system to gain the goyim.

Fairness. Strength. Pragmatism. Charity. Safety. Hope. Peace. etc.

Why are there a disproportionate amount of gay Alt-Right eCelebs?

Greg Johnson
Millennial Woes
Ryan Faulk
Milo
Richard Spencer (heavily rumored)

I never realized how bad it was. These faggots are eBaum's World-tier.

This makes sense and it would be a good idea but only if the plebs that call themselves altright were actually self-aware. Instead they act like they really are a """"movement""""

Even outside of e-celebs, there are a ton of gays in the alt-right.

I think it's because alt-right is largely a backlash against progressivism. Also, progressivsm has basically taken all the power away from white gay men recently, so it all works out.

The main is issue with the Alt-right to me is that it is a big tent movement, and some factions within it want nothing to do with the survival of the white race.

It's obviously controlled. It has unnatural staying power, media attention, and funding. It's a siren call to all the disenfranchised; crashing them into the same system that fucked them in the first place.

They've successfully sold Trump as a first step toward freedom while maintaining the status quo. While all information indicates the need for some sort of drastic deliverance from Jews, niggers, and muds because they're the majority now.

I don't think white people can escape this, so I'm starting to wonder if some sort of racial/cuckold database is in order for managing our 'tribe'. Simply walking away is impractical short of having some kind of doomsday weapon, but creating an island in the chaos seems feasible.

well Spencer is probably bought and paid for considering his "Vanguard" pyramid scheme
The big issue with the alt-right as a name is that it labels them into the corner as "alternative" preemptively killing them as a meaningful movement

Dicky spencer is obvious and ethnic nationalist leftist. He is only "right" because "right" is considered to be where nationalism falls in the modern day political spectrum.
The alt-right has some good grounding. But they're full of faggots and betas. I know TRS is doing house cleaning thank god and I have a feeling that they wouldn't even call themselves "alt-right" is spencer wasn't partially responsible for their opularity boom.

What? If anything, they're who convinced a bunch of autists that Spencer matters. Even with constant promotion in the jewish media, he gets less traffic than Renegade.

I don't really have a problem with buttsex. I have a problem with fags acting like faggots. Milo acts like a humongous faggot. He wants to be a conservative madonna, he even goes for the edge. "Oh look at me, i'm in a head dress!"

The 'altright' only got popular because there were too few of us years ago for the "movement" to be anything but a big tent circus. Now that separate groups that could be considered altright i.e. natsoc, traditionalists, fascists etc are getting big enough to stand on their own, the altright term is just going to be left to autistic lolbertarian nationalists. This is because any single issue movement (gamergate: game ethics, occupy WS: banks, altright: whites) will be subjected to leftist subversion unless you make it abundantly clear about everything you are for and against.

Because they are effeminate cowards who want to be as noncommittal as possible.

Women and Gays out.

Not sure where you're going with this , but I like the sound of it to some extent. Interesting comment. Standby for summer edgefags..

Dunno, Why dont you go to the glory hole and find out. no that is the sine qua non

I don't mind Dicky and co so much, but him and Amren don't really have that much influence.

Chans, the kike stuff, and daily stormer are probably more influential.

KEK
we are the true small government libertarians, with the principles and values of our founding fathers, and the cuckservative right and communist left are both controlled by (((folks))) who despise the idea of a free people. it feels good fam.

You guys are retarded. Liberalism will never exist again.

Honestly, who cares? The media sees it for what it is. A bunch of white racist youths that don't like jews and talk about white genocide.

From a trolling perspective, Mission Accomplished. Whatever failure the "Alt Right" has is because the public figures and even the casual edgy converts decided to not have any standards.

I guess you can treat it as yet another damn step for normies to process through. Can't have enough to be honest. Western society is so full of rejects at this point we shouldn't have needed the last 10 stepping stones.

It's pretty simple. Fuck the jews. Hitler did nothing wrong. Holocaust was a lie. White displacement/genocide. Racially consciousness. Ethno-state. Reverse the degeneracy. Man + Women.

I don't see why that's so radical to say at this point. People should know your position from the start. Richard Spencer action defined this somewhere awhile ago and they were all pretty much dead on. What most these guys are doing is being the middle men to the moderate crowd.

I really don't care either which way. Shit is happening and will continue to. People will wake up more and more, faster and faster. The radicals always drive movements and keep them in check, so at the bare minimum that's all we should be doing. Put the faggots in their place when you see them and don't pander to non-whites or degenerates one bit.

Either opportunistic faggots hopping onto the meme train, or subversive elements.

Name one notable thing anyone in this "alt-right" did. If they can't even match the power and pull of a mongolian anime meme message board why should anyone take an interest?

even TRS agrees it's time to leave the label behind

twitter.com/ThaRightStuff/status/755855401845858304

Are they ready to leave lolbergtardianism (including "fashy lolbergtardianism") and fag-acceptance behind too?

The thing is there has to be some kind of movement or else you have a disorderly mass that doesn't know what they want or how to escape the liberal mindset. Think of Holla Forums circa 2010 or it as /new/ then. The race question on Holla Forums then amounted to posting black crime stats, joking about jews and flailing around aimlessly. A Holla Forumslack back then was pretty much a libertarian that happened to be racist. Ideological discourse was really low level and people weren't quite sure of what they wanted to go. It took Holla Forums years to get on a coherent message.

Now, with a movement that changes. You can get people on message and ideologically sound in a matter of weeks. The fact is most people aren't going to go read Thomas Carlyle or Corneliu Codreanu. They'll consume distilled media from a movement.

This information has always been out there. You could have gotten fully redpilled in the 90s if you dug around enough. Not many people actually bother with that, though. Without a movement most people are going to talk about the race question with a liberal mindset and that leads nowhere.

Do they allow nigger joke threads?

I'll admit that I initially liked the term Alt-Right, since the first time I've heard it, it stood for embracing ethnonationalism without being tradcon. Now that it has turned into some kind of Milo worshipping Trump-memery infested with niggers, pajeets and kikes, I try to avoid it.

but that's not true, to say "we're the true right" or "we're the ones that are the mainstream right" is to completely miss the point. No, you're NOT mainstream - some of our ideas are being mainstreamed but we're not mainstream. For anyone to say that THEY are the "True" right is just to engage in endless bullshit discussions about what truly is right.