Mister Metokur

Who looking forward to more Jim-kino here?

Other urls found in this thread:

leakforum.ga/XHLD75
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck this statist cuck

Also post any Jim-related art, I need to expand my folder

>>>/loli/

these colors don't run

Never got this libertarian-loli meme thing, what's the backstory on that?

4chan Holla Forums Administrator Skypes and Discords LEAKED. INCLUDES SKYPE LOGS!
LEAKFORUM LINK BELOW.
leakforum.ga/XHLD75
Check it out Holla Forums
L L L

ancaps want no state because that way nobody will interfere with their underage love affair

Wouldn't that refer to those on the extremely socially liberal side of libertarians?

Also, are these the same people who claim

bump

When is Jim going to have the notorious school shooter, Sam Hyde, on his fucking podcast?

The fucking /mu/fag had him on, why not Jim?

At least he delivers what he advertises, Jim Time is no more for now. And people change user, who cares if people give money to creators they enjoy.

You think they would be in heated debate? Sam seems to lean more to the "traditionalist" side of conservatism opposed to Jim's "who gives a shit" attitude on what people do with their lives.

Im excited

what the fuck are you on about

Maybe a little bit. Sam would win though.

fuck every braindead CHUD who actually sits around and listens to this blabber mouth spew rehash of situations back at them without adding anything new to the discussion.

You're the millennial version of 60 year old FOX news watchers.

We need a separate board for Youtube shit I swear to god.
Someone make it and call it >>>/you/ , I would do it but I'm a lazy asshole who doesn't have the time or money to be a BO.

youtube >>>> tv

At least YouTube admits it's mind numbing.
Movies>YouTube>Tv

This is not the place to shill your videos Jim.

As I told you before, here only discuss cuckoldry, chinlet youtubers, canadians with colostomy bags and british munters who look like they have down syndrome.

movies are shit

Only when it comes to women really. In most other areas he seems to almost be in favor of a technocracy.

Hahaha, he already missed the deadline for his I'm Detained Tape 3 video. I hope you enjoy donating shekels to his Patreon, sucker.

t. honeypot

The only thing that SJW and lolbertarians have in common, both defend pedophilia. SJW defend sodomites, dykes and transvestites when they molest children and Lolbertarians use "muh age of consent is a feminist kike invention"

Forgot kebabs. They defend child raping kebabs too.

also that user.

Jim excuse for the delay is because a Sovereign Citizen DMCA'd tape one and he want to add all of these shenanigans to tape 3

Is that covered under Admiralty law too?

Well Jim didn't ask for consent

He's a free-roaming internet individual user, he is not bound by copyright laws, and this is clearly rape

Do you want to know why you get called SJWs when you talk about how harmful it supposedly is for a hot, willing teen babe to bone an adult guy? It's not just because you have no real evidence to support any of this anti-freedom, sky-is-falling soccer mom bullshit. It's because you continue to stubbornly insist on looking for harm even after finding no evidence. SJWs have a term for what you're looking for; it's called a microaggression. You're looking for microaggressions and then complaining about being compared to the people who invented microaggressions. That's a pretty stupid complaint, and its stupidity is obvious to any unbiased, half-competent observer, and yet you still don't understand why. It's almost as if you have no grasp of basic logic. Maybe you should have your consent revoked, because you're obviously too immature to handle it.

Pathetic losers.

Never read this copypasta before

smh fam tbh

yes, to which i pointed out that sjws are not the only ones who oppose lolbertarianism

Kill yourself.

i've read this copypasta before

How is this television and movie related?

shut the fuck up

Trips confirm.

I'm sure you've been told to kill yourself many times. That tends to happen when you act like a retard.

3/10 pasta Apply yourself

It's on youtube and youtube now offer TV service

and you accuse others on being brainless drones?

He wont deliever, at least not for a long time.

Who?

Internet aristocrat

Who?

Louis ck biggest fan

Jim got tons of people to complain about anyone that enjoyed "hipster welfare" even when those people were putting out videos regularly that entertained people.

I suspect it's because Jim is a bit pathetic in regards to wanting to be liked. When people started joking about "hipster welfare" recipients (who weren't making anything yet still receiving money) the response from SJWs was to suggest these people were hypocrites because "look at all these other people that are getting hipster welfare (even though they make things for the money they receive).

Rather than risk being the target of ridicule by those engaging in false equivalency to claim others were hypocrites, Jim joined in on the expanded hipster welfare meme and poked fun at Mundanne Matt for wanting to make money off his videos.

So it doesn't really come across as Jim really changing, as much as Jim changing his position on issues simply to stay popular or feel like he looks cool.

It's way to fucking long man

or changing his opinion so he can milk dumbassess like in this thread. gotta give props to him for that. why beat the jew when you can be the jew?

Because the real Jew will outjew you. There's nothing more non-kosher than an uppity goy who thinks he can be one of the Chosen.

Bullshit. Virtually all Yotubers with a Patreon/Paypal account are double-dipping on ad revenue + Paymetons. Entertaining people with Youtube videos don't automatically give you the right to be paid, because Youtube videos shouldn't be professional in the first place. It was Google who fucked everything up by allowing virtually anyone to monetize their shit, no matter how awful and unprofessional it is. See, for reference: any let's player, political vlogger, or reaction channel ever.

Says who?
Google gets money form those videos, it would be illegal not to share, they were legally forced to.

Says common decency.

Hahaha, wow.

Not an argument.

Jimbo decided to go on hipster wellfare because he was fired from his job. He is literally doing what DSP did when he got fired from his last job. all these years ago.

Stefan, shoo shoo, don't you have another e-begging video to record?

I think you faggots are just jealous that a guy who just talks shit about people who shit in diapers is getting 3,000 dollars a month and none of you get shit.

Same argument people told about parasites like Spoony, DSP, etc. in the past. It's all fun and games for them, until the Paymetons dry up and the e-beg starts to ramp up.

Difference is one does not do shit anymore, and the other is an annoying retard no one watches except out of pity.

only a matter of time.

Who knows user, I might eat my words and that will happen, but so far I haven't seen any problems

Since when did people know anything about his job? Pls post source.

If it does, then Jim's Patreon will dry up too. Hopefully we'll gt some amusing videos before then.

The examples the other user gave didn't show any problems either. Until people moved on anyway. Then Spoony went on about chaining up women to basements and dragging his tail between his legs when all the fans he had left were sjws.

eh, I guess I can't fault you for that.

ignore this post, I misunderstood

I don't get what you're saying. I never read or paid the slightest attention to TRS or Mike Enoch or any of them. Mr Metokur is probably the dumbest, most shallow of any of these guys tho.

fuck every braindead CHUD who actually sits around and listens to this blabber mouth spew rehash of situations back at them without adding anything new to the discussion.
You're the millennial version of 60 year old FOX news watchers.

sauce on gif?

They just hide.

Holy shit, all this time I thought that phrase was referring to the paint dripping.

You anons feel WOKE?

People still care about this faggot after he ran away from GG? Not Holla Forums material regardless.

that's why i only listen to based skullman of the no hurt feelings and eternal fence sitting and i make sure to turn off that pesky adblock

Why the fuck do we have an e-celeb thread?
I'm a Jim fan but this thread is shit

I like how that guy always try to copy other people. When Jim started the /x/files he did the same thing, when (((Neistat))) got successful with his boring vlogs skullman decided to make vlogs too.

this way to your board >>>Holla Forums ermin

yay I can't wait to listen to Common Filth-lite narrate entry-level internet history like a talking ED article
Did you guys know that deviant art has weird shit on it? Oh em gee!

Why do you hate fun user? Did you shit your diaper from Jim hating on your fetish?