COPS WARNED OF "BLACK GUERILLA FAMILY" ATTACKS

ORIGINAL: breitbart.com/california/2016/08/04/urgent-warning-report-cops-beware-black-guerrilla-family-attacks/

ARCHIVE: archive.is/rz3ve

"Law enforcement officials in California have been warned about attacks by the “Black Guerrilla Family” gang, which has called for violence against officers on the street and in prisons as part of “Black August.”
The warning to law enforcement was issued on Wednesday, according to I-Team Reporter Dan Noyes via local KGO-TV in the San Francisco Bay area. The report states that a law enforcement source expressed to Noyes a desire to communicate the dangers facing law enforcement. The report on the source’s information read, in part, “In his words, when it hits the fan, you’ll know the reason why.”

wew

reminder the nigs killing cops is great for us since it creates a fracture point between police and the state

more like Black Gorilla Family

wow thats a good one
you come up with that just now?

I get the feeling that this is memed in from that error of the navy seals copy pasta.

Lmao, it is.

Didn't che hate niggers?

Wonderful, just in time to help Trump!

Has anyone else been noticing that Holla Forums is slow these days? Fewer posters, but I expected more than usual due to cuckchan fuckery driving more people here. Have people been getting banned from here too?

I don't know if he truly hated them but he obviously viewed them as inferior.

Some of his famous quotes:

Most niggers don't even know who Che was, they just see him as an anti-cop/anti-authority icon.

I get the impression that they're just busy.
Things have been pretty hectic lately, and there's much to be done.

The memes have gone too far this time.

Yep, also faggots. Had concentration camps as well.

kek

base che? WTF. I'm not wearing a t-shirt

These niggers are still around? I thought they died out in the 70s?

They might be, but it's more likely that they're just reviving the old brand to latch onto the old established reputation.

Kind of like the Black Panthers and the New Black Panthers.

No amount of gorilla guerrillas can overthrow the Moon.

Oh, OK. Either way, they're getting the Moon Man treatment.

Black gorillas are endangered..

Dictionaries are a thing OP.
:^)

why do spics like gommunism so much? is there something in the romance DNA that causes them to support commies? after all spain is overrun with anarcho-commie fags

The Race War of 2017 will be swift and decisive.

Spanish have an external ego that is easy to stroke with national pride evoking images and music and lyrics about unity. They either become Nationalist, or Communist

oh man

You simply cannot make this shit up

We Planet of the Apes now?

The "black AB" isn't going to accomplish shit. Even within their home (prison) they're not organized enough to pull off anything other than sporadic chimpouts. The days of black gangs with any real hierarchy and structure are long gone and now even the "major" gangs are nothing more than splintered factions that share the same name and often kill eachother (BPS, vice lords, GDs, etc.) If niggers chimp out, the BGF isn't to blame, it's just niggers being niggers. The only organization still capable of causing major chimpouts is the NOI, which somehow still exists despite all the blatant federal crimes they've commuted, from inciting riots all the way to introducing Jeff Fort to gadaffi and other islamist leaders to plan terror attacks on US soil.

Tl;Dr
Nig gangs aren't organized enough to cause major chimpouts, they're too busy shooting eachother over crack

This can't be real.