Correcting Correct the Record #4

Thread #1 archive.is/tiDg6
Thread #2 archive.is/eoD22
Thread #3 archive.is/m1JwF

Halfchan Mods are actively banning people who post anything related to the dox of CTR members

ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j
Contains the dox of said CTR members

Last thread we saw a little bit of fun with trying to get some of what we discovered taken to media outlets.

A twatter account was also made for a "Twitter Command Hub"

@InternetVolk

ITT: MORE DIGGING!

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j
mega.nz/#!qR1zTZrQ!p52dUP9aftiHHbweubOTCmE7dmRAFHXM_grtM4gxHEs
twitter.com/InternetVolk
archive.is/ICprU
archive.is/UdAeK
linkedin.com/in/matthew-lochman-392b1177
youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84175502/correcttherecord-revealed
facebookcom/ElizPrice
archive.is/BA12w
facebookcom/connortshaw
archive.is/9zExq
facebookcom/camden.weber.3
archive.is/9gVs4
facebook.com/amanda.taylor.10690203/friends
archive.is/slyJU
facebookcom/carynlenhoff
archive.is/PAP3w
facebookcom/ben.williams000
archive.is/vaOHD
facebookcom/adrienne.elrod
archive.is/nzsyq
facebook.com/adrienne.watson/friends
archive.is/dSMnP
sli.mg/C7h8Im
vocaroo.com/i/s16c9aCAx3JI
anonym.to/?https://twitter.com/InternetVolk
longroom.com/polls/
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
pastebin.com/1L73BdLL
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ruination
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84188913#p84188913
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975#p84189975
wordpress.com/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975
github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
archive.is/Kn6su
archive.is/AYnS9
archive.is/kI0z2
archive.is/dZICW
redditenhancementsuite.com/
addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84192431/ctr
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975#p84196184)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w8op0/4chan_users_as_anons_are_currently_at_the_correct/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84195493#p84201546
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w8yg4/its_fucking_happening_pol_has_doxxed_ctr/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975/op-is-at-the-ctr-hq-4#p84202863
quickleak.ir/QyAPPMWC
store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies
christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm
freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm
islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp
learnaboutislam.org/
allahsquran.com/free/
whyislam.org/services/order-literature/
samplebuddy.com/
samples.biofreeze.com/
order.pizzahut.com/home
dominos.com/
papajohns.com/
chick-fil-a.com/
grubhub.com/
eat24hours.com/
mormon.org.uk/missionaries
prankdial.com/
hoaxcall.com/
call2friends.com/
wakerupper.com/
wakeupdialer.com/
mailbait.info
pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb
anonymousemail.me/
myfreebible.org/RequestBible.html
cpsglobal.org/content/order-free-quran
isgh.org/order/
searchislam.org/freerequest.html
gainpeace.com/index.php?option=com_form&Itemid=108
astroglide.com/sample/
shitsenders.com/
mailyourglitter.com/
mailinator.com/
10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
mailbait.info/
8ch.net/pol/res/7023133.html#q7024250
correctrecord.org/wp-login.php
file.io/GnWBC3
spokeo.com/Elizabeth-Shappell/District-of-Columbia/Washington/p29714595131
ufile.io/b7bb9
fonefinder.net/
mailbait.info/run.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/27/george-soros-is-backing-hillary-with-25-million/
echo-news.red/Foreign/Hiroyuki-Nishimura-Failed-to-Get-his-Business-Right-on-2ch-net-Back-via-WIPO/2
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Changing_Your_MAC_Address/Linux
youtube.com/watch?v=OUC19aGFhiM
twitter.com/billingsmom68/status/761650420318019584
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
listings.findthecompany.com/l/474505350/Wild-Onion-Media-Llc-in-San-Marcos-TX
linkedin.com/company/729208
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAAG4dhEB6NCgSbF6vHeFTjgFGbuK8drpfgw
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAADJME8BuqdMKhZfFarG0B8eCgpb7m1EDC8
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAAgWuYYBWZH579JKe7CPQh56ABBF7qNCEeQ
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAADxluwBrnGcA1KGUhfJyI7K5gN3u1lI1ng
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAAP5cQEBYO8PwermNQ-z_CPYzwt6lUyiHJQ
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAABfywX8BQKA49vKrwhqeeUI2ee8wdFS4YBk
granholmmulhern.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Granholm
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/4kzyhp/looking_through_fec_filings_found_something_weird/
forwardstrategygroup.net/index.html
thefranklinforum.org/messaging/
nytimes.com/2015/02/06/us/in-invisible-world-of-political-donor-advisers-a-highly-visible-player.html
sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2015/12/03/behind-the-clinton-campaign-dark-money-allies/
archive.is/zeob2
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84275617/you-really-defending-ctr-mods
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/760255895834025984
citizensforethics.org/who-we-are/our-team/
archive.is/qreyB
archive.is/sDyiK
m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4wc9ep/huge_edward_snowden_leak_incoming_he_just_posted/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83895154/
linkedin.com/in/connor-shaw-9a092b5b
pastebin.com/AV0zW9aq
payrolldataprocessing.com/
1339.cf/
mixtape.moe/
mega.nz/
8ch.net/pol/res/7003701.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_P4G3riR2c
youtube.com/watch?v=7qSyc0XbpRA
archive.is/Q8laE
ebay.com/itm/5-20-LIVE-Tadpole-GOLDEN-GREEN-Tree-Frog-Treefrog-AQUARIUM-Koi-POND-Tropical-Pet/112060772282?_trksid=p2045573.c100034.m2102&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20131003150253&meid=fb8b39b6e77748f08ae719b209a2adb6&pid=100034&rk=4&rkt=8&sd=142050258699
ebay.com/itm/1Pcs-Mini-Figurines-Miniature-Frog-Animal-Resin-Crafts-Garden-Home-Decorations-/361637589021?hash=item543347b01d:g:YaUAAOSwhOVXfjFJ
amazon.com/Coromose-Dozen-Rubber-Shower-Favors/dp/B01480CYK6/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84341407#p84341495
youtube.com/watch?v=KyqJhCpHLqw
mega.nz/#!3YplBBQC!U8e-lkfV6KpAcjS7Bw31lJV65eOrVgxq9nKx2pfodbA
youtube.com/watch?v=KJSitL3oyvo
reddit.com/r/sandersforpresident
theintercept.com/2016/05/06/hillary-super-pac-draft-oped/
polimedia.press/2016/04/21/pro-clinton-group-correct-the-record-to-target-bernie-bros/
washingtonpost.com/politics/here-are-the-secret-ways-super-pacs-and-campaigns-can-work-together/2015/07/06/bda78210-1539-11e5-89f3-61410da94eb1_story.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84175502/correcttherecord-revealed#p84181058
8ch.net/leftypol/res/845621.html
8ch.net/pol/src/1470265445630.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any word on if they ended up banning EVERYBODY in the recent threads or if it was just people posting info?

Genuinely interested if they're still just removing everybody at once.

Last I've heard it's the info, but I guess even asking for it would be bannable offense.

Last i checked you can get banned from halfchan for posting
" ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j "

I was only banned when i linked the publicly available info.

Contains LOTS of files from the 3 threads, a real treasure trove of info to download and spread around to lots of other interested people!!!

@TSwiftDivision @InternetVolk #TaylorSwiftStrategicCommand #TSWIFTArmy

CORRECT THE RECORD.zip 1.01 GB

mega.nz/#!qR1zTZrQ!p52dUP9aftiHHbweubOTCmE7dmRAFHXM_grtM4gxHEs

Also, link to @InternetVolk who will tweet the good shit out so you fagots can spread it.
twitter.com/InternetVolk

If we unite together we could possibly take on Hillary's PACs.

We do it for free after all

now you've confused me

fuck
anyone seen lollipop used before?

HEY GUYS

There was a thread last night on halfchan were someone confessed to being a CTR shill and even answered some questions and posted some proof.

Here is the archive:
archive.is/ICprU

Add to you spam/pizza list:
Matthew H Lochman
603-232-7984
8028 Cattail Ct Frederick, MD 21701-3271

CTR working close with hillarys campaign is not new
>archive.is/UdAeK

Lochman worked with Fischbein at American Bridge 21st Century, he may have made anti-romney ads but who wouldn't?
linkedin.com/in/matthew-lochman-392b1177

This guy is probably an amatuer propagandist, but CTR funds were spent flying him back and forth between texas for no apparent reason, so he may be important to scare. Or maybe he's just fucking the accountant, knows something and gets perks, who knows

They're starting to make mistakes

I dont use social media; Is there any way I can actually help other than moral support?

Send CTR pizza and/or Qurans.

Send CTR pizzas and shit, prank call them through Anonymous numbers with ear rape and other shit

I don't either. Just start digging into anything suspicous looking, or send them korans and tampons as lined out in thread #3

Or spam shit on cuckchan, I couldn't even get the captcha to load though.

I'm wearing a Gas Mask and have a loaded shotgun as i post. I've never been spooked by vans outside my house before now.

I've sent CTR bags of Poping glitter packets as well as Korans and mormons

youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg
Only acceptable ear rape

Someone needs to make a tutorial on how to phone spam like the autists do on Ghost's show. If I knew how to do that, I'd spam their lines nonstop.

google.

You've never posted alleged cia connections to a political campaign on normie sites only to find out you are the only person to have done so.

And had a cop leave his car running next to a place where you don't officially live for hours in the middle of the night.

It was all nothing. Cop was taking a nap. Don't let the paranoia run wild, user. It ain't shit.

So it continues..

last night we discussed collecting dox of family members and friends of the CTR head. Do we have anything yet? I think that focusing attention on them will really help our objective.

They will not continue to operate if their own family and friends have to suffer.

Also, is there a possibility of server flooding the site, as cliche as that is. Without their site it will be hard for them to direct their employees.

I got banned for making a thread about it even though I didn't include any links.

We have vulnerabilities on their Wordpress Login for the CorrectRecord site if that helps.
If we could grab the password of the admin email we could do whatever the fuck we want with the site, like sticking a Remote Access Trojan into it and looking any nice emails they might have.

Also we really should look into finding their family, do we have the guy with the premium linkedin account here?

If you hack the site it would be a neat idea to replace it with Jill Stein propaganda as a false flag.

Remember the lingo.
KILLSHOT words: fear, afraid, dark, mental

Trump doesn't suspect the election will be rigged. He's afraid. He fears it.

I meant something more along the lines of DDoS. Is that a bad word here? Because I totally don't want that to happen it's probably inevitable for some Holla Forumstards to do so.

I will start to sniff around. Too bad they deleted their facebooks. Do we have screenshots of those archived?

We can get there… all it takes is pressure in the right places. Politicians work for money, and you can pay your way up the chain of command. all it takes is the right amount of shekels
or blackmail

kek someone cuckchan user went to the office and is posting pics

Ooooh.

GET HIM TO THE 6TH FLOOR!

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84175502/correcttherecord-revealed

Some madman Aussie (probably a proxy) is posting everything.

Private, MOS: Digging, reporting for duty

I hope he shits on the manager's keyboard.

Can anyone point to the most important posts from old threads, or any tl;dr posts?

This thread needs to be stickied.

MODS! STICKY!

DDoS wouldn't do much good, if it was a private server yeah I suppose but it's hosted on Wordpress and I doubt there's enough strength here for that kind of job

However
Someone said they found the username for wp-login, it was something like correctrecordk - from there I bet a password could be brute-forced

Troll or shill genuinely in fear?

Some Twitter Propaganda OC

Does wordpress charge or have a limit for bandwidth usage?

Looks like reverse psychology.

>we have every right
stop right there fagot.

Make them pay $666 shekels to you in order for you to stop posting.

you sent them whole mormons?

I'm not sure but I doubt it, it's more of a blogging site than a regular webhost

kek uh oh

Fucking lord, wrong pic.

The ddos is coming, or they're trying it. Pages are loading slow as fuck and I keep getting cloudflare errors. They're so mad they're ddosing us.

Like that will work for long.

STICKY PLS

It never does, but it's what they do when they're out of options and panicked. Same shit happened with gamergate.

I don't notice anything. Are you sure?

And same thing happened with the "whistleblower". By the way, it's been like a week from the last update. Etiher it was a ruse (likely) or he's been told to shut up.

Trips checked

Holla Forums works great for me too.

How many times has that been tried against this site? How many times has it worked? Jew-serving scum will never learn from history, even if its from mere months ago I suppose.

What's the next option? We need to really stir shit up. That's the only way this will get off the Ground. Honestly we should've launched an all out assault on 4chan, Raided /mlp/ and coordinated the Samson option from the start

We need to dox the CTR's fam and friends. This kills the shill. Their supposed morality will force them to second guess everything.

We should keep our efforts on the CTR crowd.

Never interrupt your enemy as he makes a mistake.

MODS PLEASE STICKY

facebookcom/ElizPrice
archive.is/BA12w
facebookcom/connortshaw
archive.is/9zExq
facebookcom/camden.weber.3
archive.is/9gVs4
facebook.com/amanda.taylor.10690203/friends
archive.is/slyJU
facebookcom/carynlenhoff
archive.is/PAP3w
facebookcom/ben.williams000
archive.is/vaOHD
facebookcom/adrienne.elrod
archive.is/nzsyq
facebook.com/adrienne.watson/friends
archive.is/dSMnP

Need these?

This was too easy though. Seriously. We send them a few boxes and Korans and shit and they just give up? I was expecting a real, all out war. This was too easy. We need to keep attacking larger and larger targets.

(Holy Shit checked!)

Thanks. I need to set up properly before I can go on the offensive. Any sort of boot camp training I could get?

(CHECKED AND HEILED)
Keep hammering CTR, we need to find a way to (legally) waste their time and money.

One thing at a time. Don't forget the consequences of fighting on two fronts.

(CHECKED)

And just like that, we know we're doing the Fuhrer's work.

Alright, I'll start planning for the larger assaults, well simply crush CTR for now. I'll round up more Twitter troops.

I'm p hype guys.

Considering i am @InternetVolk I'll try the same.

LOTS OF CTR EMPLOYEE D/O/X AND KHAN DOX: sli.mg/C7h8Im

The fact that the mods didn't delete this tells you something

Sorry for offtopic but what's that WWII song?

It must be done.

See how many times you can say fat nigger before they hang up.

Erika Warmarsch

National Anthem of Germany during WWII era I think.

National anthem was Horst Wessel Leid

Gotcha. Thanks.

Some dude on half chan is at CTR HQ right now posting pics of the building. The shills are freaking the fuck out
Holla Forumsthread/84175502/correcttherecord-revealed

Holla Forums is great at generating and disseminating memes/information, but when it comes to inter-organization information warfare we're surprisingly inept. Lets start with the basics:

1: Map out their hierarchy. Identify chains of command. Identify cash flows.
2: Probe targets for vulnerabilities. The higher up a disruption occurs, the greater the effects downstream.
3: Apply greater pressure where the cracks form.

The goal is disrupt either the flow of information and/or cash from top to bottom. As all this applies here:
1) I think we have a reasonably sharp understanding of their general layout, but it would not hurt gather more information; anons must keep digging.

2) We can judge vulnerabilities fairly easily I should think. Look for leadership/management types especially, but never turn down the chance convert/corrupt/subvert even the lowest man on the totem-pole.

3) Wheresoever we can, apply pressure on leadership. Twatter, goybook, whever. Destroy their reputations. This is all legal is the best part. I cannot stress this enough: disrupt their ability to work.

Bonus) We should actively be pursuing infiltration of CTR. Whether one of us gets in and spills the beans or otherwise disrupts their operation is almost irrelevant. Infiltration is disruptive even if the danger is imagined. IE: they will spend extra resources and time making doubly sure its not one of us coming on.

Focusing CTR is the best way to go about this. It establishes to people thinking of joining CTR that it's not safe. Ideally we'd like to get CTR interns to realize that the elite are sending them to their internet deaths and for them to do something about it. Though they are probably beta faggots who would just shut up and take it.

You can see CTR is afraid of getting too much attention because they keep trying to make dumbass slide threads saying Hillary is about to die or she's mentally ill. If that were the case, the VP would not be Tim Kaine, it'd be someone that they really would want that would have no chance of being elected. They fucked up and made a couple threads within 10 minutes of each other. They are clearly panicked, I'm loving it.

They got rid of it

@TSwiftDivision here
Standing by

It's still up dude

you didn't quite link it right

She picked up then hung up

vocaroo.com/i/s16c9aCAx3JI

I disagree.

Brilliant

Screencap this and add it to future threads.

top jej

KEK

That little shitmonger looks like he's spooked

INFINITE KEK

Where were you when Holla Forums took out corrupt super pacs?

I don't know. I feel like even when I'm at home I'm lost.

For some reason, I think he looks like Christof from the Truman Show

Are we are close to defacing correctrecord.org? What ever happened with that?

see

(Checked)

I saw that but he isn't going to do anything

Even if nothing comes of it I doubt it will be necessary. Would be a nice cherry to pop, though.

They banned everybody. Even if the comment is non-related. For example, if you check dubs. Reason given "Posting in a Raid Thread."

An user in the thread posting pics of the CTR building said we could get nigs to chimp the place.
Perhaps we could take control of the Golem and use it against them?

Don't click that link, Twitter might track your referrer. Copy-and paste it.
Or use: anonym.to/?https://twitter.com/InternetVolk

If anyone has even slight ties to BLM leaders, I'd imagine passing on the message is possible. They'll be pissed enough to chuck some rocks when they realize even they're being shilled at every day.

Would have to word their call to arms correctly for them to respond, but they're the most likely to riot as a whole.

I have no idea how that could ever be done other than paying them to chimp the place.

Even if we spread racist rumors I doubt that would trigger anything.

USE THIS SITE TO REFERENCE POLLING

longroom.com/polls/

TRUMP IS STILL LEADING

Isn't it that way anyways?

Kikedin requires login. If you can, save the page as a PDF or something and put it on 1339.cf (or whatever site)

Here's the plan. Get a white user that works as a cop stationed inside the building. Then an unsuspecting nog (yeah right) walk by and user will run out and detain him. user shoots the nog and calls it in. There'll be a nog infestation there for weeks with the riots

Checked yourself, fam.

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

1933 Get for the fuhrer

This. pin it on anyone but Trump

Show no mercy to CTR
They shilled us and we caught them and now they are paying the price.
I personally gain satisfaction knowing that they will beg not to be doxed.

All these people seem to look like how I expect them to look like.

Spoonfeed me on this CTR thing. Who are they even?

Read the previous threads, newfag. They're in the OP.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOWS, SHUT IT DOWN

Looks like not all the Hillary fucktards are on the same page. Potential topic to divide and conquer.

I'm still banned. I never posted any information and it wont be lifted until August 5th. Got banned on the 3rd.

How do they even have the balls to call themselves Holla Forums when they have openly gay Hillary supporters posting there?

THREAD THEME

Same, Only replied to a few posts. Banned for posting in a Raid Thread, even if you don't do anything. They assume everyone participated.

Here anons, looked through my old /baph/ warchest and pulled this out.

pastebin.com/1L73BdLL

This is good stuff to do with the doxes, yeah it's ED but it's copypasta from an old /baphomet/ thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ruination

New plan for 4chan. Confuse the mods. If we had a few thousand anons to blitzkrieg /mlp/ we could post mlp shit while posting redpills, as well as make it difficult to tell whose raiding and who isnt, so the mods either give up or ban everyone better if they ban actual /mlp/fags and cause a shit storm that way since mods will ban anything they perceive to relate to CTR/raids

Should we start in the Aryanne threads?

What's a few bucks?

It's for a good cause, I'm sure you can write it off on your taxes.

My friends, we have only just begun to do the Fuhrer's work. Down with the shills! Up with Trump!

How did the 4chan fag know where their office is located?

Ban lifts tomorrow, might give it a go

Looks good for Trump, especially in comparison to past races.

I don't have it, he just had some employment info public

yeah, they can't help their faces looking like cucks

Would work.

"Fear is all they have."
-Jack Donovan

Out of curiosity, does that prompt someone to log in or does it redirect to the share link if you aren't the owner?

Simply make the retarded staff or interns or whatever realize that they work for an evil organization and watch the leaks flow.

Because Cuckchan's been cucked for at least 2 years.

To be fair to the faggots at halfchan, doxxing is pretty clearly against their global ruleset.

We can fix cuckchan if we want to… but that's a topic for another thread. For now, we are set on Erasing CTR or at least making it impossible for them to help the Hillary Clingon Campaign.

Doxing is with one "x", and their rules are bullshit.

Anything protected by the first amendment is be allowed, who gives a fuck what they want to claim.

This.

We will need to work around them. This is our weapons factory here. We create new memes and test them on the battlefield that is half-Holla Forums. Halfchan is a lost cause. But it is a good place to practice our craft.

It is also a good place for ideas which we can further expand upon, here at Full Chan.

Anyone with a computer and access to internet can dox. Besides wasn't Carl the Cuck, Aids Skrillex etc doxed, but Mods didn't outright ball all meme threads dedicated.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84188913#p84188913

Implying cucks care about The Constitution.

huh, never mind it 404'd.

IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH

Yes it's in the rules of that site, and yes it'll have to be worked around, but there's a bigger issue here than oy vey the goyim not obeying the rulez today.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975#p84189975

This.

The only guy that I know was banned was a kid from Carl's school who posted the kid's senior yearbook photo.

I spammed the living shit out of his high school's graduation/normie liberal celebration video with him IN it and somehow wasn't touched.

Maybe a few people who posted full pictures of his family's house and contact info had their posts removed, but can confirm there were no mass bans at all.

OP here, I'm gonna punch out for tonight.

You faggots better fucking end CTR by the morning.

I don't think you can shill effectively once you've been dox'd and if you do try it will slowly kill you inside, as anonymous users hammer you online … then possibly one day come irl even 5 years later. Just the thought of it would make me rethink 8$ an hour

:^)

I have to admit it though, these CTR shills deserve way worse then him.

Absolutely. Here's hoping they're at least scared by now.

If I was working there and watched contact info get dumped onto the very site I'm supposed to be shilling on, I'd quit if I still had a conscience by then.

Not that anyone's private anymore, but that kind of "fuck you" isn't common.

march? what is the point of this post

I disagree.

They're claiming someone shot up the place just now from halfchan and didn't even edit the dates.

can you screencap the post(s)?

Is it actually hosted on wordpress.com/ or does it just use the Wordpress software?

For those who don't know, wordpress.com is a site owned by a private company, while the Wordpress software is open-source and not affiliated with that company (AFAIK).

There was one in the thread that I think got deleted but nobody knew what an obviously tiny picture of a firetruck meant. This one's in the current thread.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975

Archive the posts.

Threads are being bullshitted hard right now.

Cloudflare makes it nearly impossible to DDOS this site.
Unless they find out the actual IP of the servers instead of the Cloudflare IP, they are trying to DDOS a yuge network specifically designed to stop DDOSing.

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
Here.

SHILLS ARE GETTING BURGED HARD IN CUCKCHAN

We are gaining ground on the board. The Crusades to reclaim our clay is working.

Once the Anons started storming their HQ the SHILLING stopped….what a coincidence.

Kek, I would die to save Taylor Swift from the Jews. Or possibly just from a bad papercut.

PURGED

Might be the mods preventing future data threads, make a big event happen to distract the actual purpose.

archive.is/Kn6su

archive.is/AYnS9

archive.is/kI0z2

archive.is/dZICW

BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING TRUMP NEEDS YOUR HELP ON LEDDIT

Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com/
Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

// ==UserScript==// @name reddit upvote all// @namespace reddit// @include *reddit.com*// @version 1// @grant none// ==/UserScript==function get_rand(min, max) { return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;}function upvoteall(){ $("div.up").first().click(); setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}function downvoteall(){ $("div.down").first().click(); setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}$(function(){ $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All"); $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All") window.upvoteall = upvoteall; window.downvoteall = downvoteall;} );

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

Tag shills from RES, downvote all reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84192431/ctr

This related to any of us?

OP here again. Too much energy and can't sleep.

Go back to Redit and threaten to dox them you complete and utter faggot. Why do you never realize you can do that.
Dox their handlers, and nobody can pay them.

That OP posted the same picture with cryptic edgy shit in /cfg/ a while back. Didn't add anything new really.

Probably just lurked here or read the backup someone made of the holes in their security, and then pretend to know something.

Also what the fuck is this: (from boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975#p84196184)

I know your playing

But SHTF in 48hrs

Huma Abedin is the leak

Private videos of Hillary shot by her to be released

EBS hacked videos will be aired

The world will see the real Hillary

RT already has copies that were given to them by J.A.

Will air on RT Saturday

That's what she gets for trusting a Saudi

LMMFAO

Why not both ? You won't simply wipe multi-million dollar PAC by few doxxes…

Shitposting, more than likely. I doubt even script kiddies are left on halfchan, much less techno wizards.

I hope to god that that user is correct.

The uniparty must be purged.

Ah but we can take out a Multi Milion Pac.

It's all part of war. if we can redpill paid shills we can go all the way up the chain of command. We also need to identify points of weakness as well as identify areas that we can infiltrate, divide, and conquer.

Its all part of war fam. :^)

Do you know the difference between a paid and volunteer force, user? Because you're about to.

It so doesn't matter how many millions of shekels jews burn on this.
Yes, yes we can.

Shills have already defected, if you lurk here long enough you will become one of us. It happened to me as a leftist.

So do you reckon any anons in high places know how much kike shekels went down the drain so far because of shitposter related hazards?

:^) enough

What are they gonna do? retaliate? With what?

We do this. We do it all for free. For fun.

As far as I know, 6mil so far.

What is it about Holla Forums that so easily undoes decades of brainwashing?

Are we magic?

What is it about Holla Forums that so easily undoes decades of brainwashing?

Are we magic?

Is that actual Communist propaganda on the wall, or some famous painting I'm unfamiliar with?

Yes, obviously.

Oh dear mother of god.

Please, kek, if you are real, Christ, if you are real, make this happen. This has to happen. This will be the best thing to have ever happened. Please, kek, will it. WILL IT!

Correct. Then you turn your friends.

This is why we're powerful beyond measure.

half chan has what half a million users a day.

Red pill 5 people, suddenly 2.5 million more people are talking about these issues.

Talk to 20 people. Begin discussions.

10 million reached. They talk to 5 people.

50 million.

Slowly but surely we turn the tide.

(Check'd)

Holla Forums Confirmed for memetic brain rewiring magic.

Exponential Growth. I like it.

I will laugh my ass off if university programmes start adding shitposters as potential reasons why an online entrepreneur venture can crash and burn within days

The Purge is Happening quite nicely in CuckChan. The reclaiming of our clay is nearly complete.

The Fire rises once again.

I got banned for two days from halfchan for responding to that raid thread where that CTR bitch got doxxed.

Still believe someone should swat bomb her house.

What are EBS videos?

Looks like commie, because it looks like shit. Notice the chicks around the one guy not working. I wish I knew what it was, I couldn't find it.

>half chan has what half a million users a day.
wut

Cuckchan is too far gone to be any good. Unless SJW/feminist/cuck mods commit a group suicide the place is permafucked.

(Checked)

MUH SIX MILLION SHEKELS

DIS IS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

It was inevitable.

We flock to one place. The left/normies let the social media lead them by the nose.

The left flocks to reddit, but their own apparatus hamstrings them. divide/conquer is working because they spread between boards.

Like a angry bumblebee colony when another one moves in we kill any real reddit that ever takes off with red pills. They never colonize or gather numbers.

half chan Holla Forums was the first step because of its popularity. When Holla Forums was created, all the red pill threads and those who follow it's doctrine established a base almost immediately.

Although smaller than Holla Forums I'd say they're even more vicious and protective of their safe spaces.

Look at the migration here. Withdrawal, but not a full retreat from half chan.

It's called telling the truth, and backing it up with facts.

Halfchan has like 27 million unique IP's total.

No idea how many Holla Forumsacks.

hey guys, just curious, but how active is Holla Forums right now that CTR is busy?

CTR is filled with newfags and/or normies. They seem to see far less activity and CTR shilling-

nah i meant is Holla Forums deader than usual, possible connection between them

but yeah, CTR seems to pleb to pull of Holla Forums stuff even

/int/ probably got recruited to train up CTR. Anyone good at spotting shill trends?

Literal Commie propaganda on the wall.

There's a nigger on the right side of the painting.

well, the mods do get really triggered.

CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED
CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED
CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED
CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED

oh boy do i love me some newfag shills

I heard like 20%

That picture reminds me of something…

Me too, 3 day ban, so I unplugged my modem to get a new IP but forgot to restart my computer. Got a 3 week ban for "ban evasion"

Turns out, that I'm not that smart

Are we finally returning lads? Will we be the Rohirrim cavalry that come in at the last moment and beat back the leftist shill hordes? Please tell me we're taking back our homeland.

People are wondering how to attack.
I got a revolutionary idea. Why not use memetic warfare?

Transfered password of @InternetVolk to a friend of mine. He can be trusted. He's also in this thread. If you want IV to tweet anything, just post image and what you want to get out to the normalfags. keep the redpills light. Twatter makes good use of shadow bans.

Better get fuckin' crackin', then, because one of their more disgusting representatives is, even now, trying to trick Taylor into tasting her worm-filled cunt.

Don't bring that pure evil here.

It's hilarious how completly out of place this pear shaped Jewish blob look in that picture.

She belongs dead. I ache for the day Taylor comes to and kicks that fucking bitch to the curb…where she'll no doubt bounce into oncoming traffic.

Do we have links to any real statistics?

jesus christ lena dunham looks like she got microwaved for too long as a toddler.

4chan is pozzed enough that reddit can link to them? Might not be a bad thing though.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w8op0/4chan_users_as_anons_are_currently_at_the_correct/

I guess it's one way to get it to the normies.

The way I understand it, there's a temporary truce with /r/The_Donald to beat a common enemy. Also having reddit as our public face ain't bad. Just let's us do the things we do best, influencing things from the shadows.

This is her boyfriend. He also has multiple mental illnesses, as common with the highly inbred Ashkenazim.

The only sites you couldn't link to at plebbit were Gawker for a time and motherless.

Fucking mods deleted my Purge thread in CuckChan.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84195493#p84201546

Jesus Fucking Christ. How much did Soros pay them?

here's the real threat to our existence.

More. Holla Forums news from 2 days ago is reddit headlines today.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w8yg4/its_fucking_happening_pol_has_doxxed_ctr/

Holy fuck. He looks like the answer to "What if Rick Moranis had a baby with Ben Savage, and Ben drank through the entire pregnancy?"

Fucking hell…he's even dressed like Forrest Gump!

AND HE'S STILL BETTER THAN THAT FAT CUNT DESERVES.

At least they're aware of what's going on.

Fucking lord.

probably should have used a proxy for that thread

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975/op-is-at-the-ctr-hq-4#p84202863

Is it happening? Read other posts by ID.

Every time.

Bonkers? Speak for yourself shill.

What good would passing things around in fucking Rio do?

RT organic promotion of their interview?

It's not like I won't be expecting for a happening anyway. Might as well watch.

Looks like commie, because it looks like shit. Notice the chicks around the one guy not working. I wish I knew what it was, I couldn't find it.

Ebola getting passed around would do quite a lot.

Do you really think anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would use a public imageboard that is archived by half a dozen sites around the world to communiate?
Kill yourself retard.

Taking a happening post this seriously, there can only a be a few possibilities.

Pick one.

Everytime with this stupid cryptic bullshit. They never learn.

If you want to get the shills to fuck off then i suggest raiding /qa/ since those faggots have been implying they are part of a raid on the place.
Other then that, raid /d/, /mlp/ and etc with cancerous shit, like desu, spurdo and etc.

We'll need somebody capable of bruteforcing the password for the admin email.

So the raid on Holla Forums has died down just a bit, we probably rattled their cage a lot, let's continue when more of us are awake.

RIP Correct the Record
didn't even last a full day

i hope they put their "you tried" cup i sent them somewhere where everyone can see it

what's the game plan so far?

we've got dox, but no active involvement aside from one user taking pics.

are the ordinary workers gonna get targeted first, the building spammed with pizza and memes, or are we waiting to see if dox of the higher ups comes up?

Well for one we should find the addresses of their family, send them pizza, free shit and clog up their emails too.
We already have the dox of some of the higherups in any case.

Now if i could get somebody capable of bruteforcing for the password of the admin email I could stick a remote access trojan into the site and probably infect the entire clinton network of computers and take control of them.

eh, we can save it for the morning

any better stuff than ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j ?

phone numbers? addresses? etc?

It's not too hard to do it yourself. If you don't mind lazyboy skid shit
1. Learn how to use virtual machines/sandboxes. TAILS, Kali, etc
2. Aquire proper tools to do the job. IE something that is capable of doing the job through dictionary attacks, etc.
3. Proxy up.
4. Sit back, survey and occasionally check on your shit to see what you found out.

If anyone is interested I do have old yet updated toolkit from old /baph/

Pretty sure we have those of a few people at least.
quickleak.ir/QyAPPMWC

If it helps, this is some information i got from muh slav haxxor i got some help from yesterday.
He's skeptical about trying anything though.

That spooked look on his face. Oh man wait till my friends arrive. :^)

Check 's post.

Also…

Karen Lenhoff
36 Aidone Drive
New Castle, DE 19720-4648
(302) 326 1747

Elizabeth Shappell
(574) 255-8715

And…

CORRECT THE RECORD

455 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE NW
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

Plus another in my image.

So what do we send them ? Any pizzas on the way ? We should probably send them everything from pizzas to locksmiths to electricians to hookers. All about at the same time looking as confused as ever

Pajeet is gonna poo in the loo from panic

Also 's link has a few numbers in it too. Lots of extra info in that one that isn't in the pastebin.

And send whatever you'd like, it's nearing 6am in DC so the work day so workers will probably start showing up at the office in a couple hours.

They're scared.

This picture echoed so hard i am gonna need new eardrums. Christ.

God dammit

the work day starts soon.*

I made a mess of my post. Kek.

Some of you guys are ok don't go at correct the record today

No reprieve for the enemy.

Well, at this point I am certain that they are scared, their rapid response to me telling them to fuck off kind of signals that.

Shills are traitors who sell out their own people for pats on the head from their globalist overlords.

No sympathy.

Are you even trying anymore, shill? Just fuck off if you know what's good for you.

none of these people realised what this post meant

Free boxes:

store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies

Christian spam:

christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm (spam need email)

Free bible/Koran:

freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm (free bible)

islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp

learnaboutislam.org/

allahsquran.com/free/

whyislam.org/services/order-literature/

Misc free stuff:

samplebuddy.com/

samples.biofreeze.com/

Ordering food:

order.pizzahut.com/home

dominos.com/

papajohns.com/

chick-fil-a.com/

grubhub.com/

eat24hours.com/

Missionary appointment:

mormon.org.uk/missionaries

Prank calls:

prankdial.com/

hoaxcall.com/

call2friends.com/

Android/IOS app Heywire

Wake up call:

wakerupper.com/

wakeupdialer.com/

Mail spam:

mailbait.info

Python sms/email bomber: pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb

Anonymous Email / Email spoofing:

anonymousemail.me/

myfreebible.org/RequestBible.html (Free Bible)

cpsglobal.org/content/order-free-quran (Free Quran)

isgh.org/order/ (Free Quran)

searchislam.org/freerequest.html (Free Quran)

gainpeace.com/index.php?option=com_form&Itemid=108 (Free Quran)

astroglide.com/sample/ (Free product samples)

shitsenders.com/ (Paid shit but at least by mail)

mailyourglitter.com/ (Paid glitter mailing service)

mailinator.com/ (Disposable email)

10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html (Disposable mail)

mailbait.info/ (Email spam)

Borrowed from:
8ch.net/pol/res/7023133.html#q7024250

Nice, getting right on it.

Correct the Record's WordPress account. If anyone wants to try brute forcing it.

these are relevant since we already tried scanning it

I was adding to your idea but I now see how it could be interpreted the other way.

user should go through these

file.io/GnWBC3

What does it contain?

Not OP, but can we get a little elaboration on what's in it?

It's hacking tools from /baph/ i'm guessing.

Getting a "{"success":false,"error":404,"message":"Not Found"}" from the link. I guess we'll never know.

Mac is just for browsing.

Short answer: Updated dangerous kitten by folks at /baph/ and the dormant /i/insurgent scene. This was what 6-12 months ago?

Tutorials, binbows based tools, web based tools and Linux based tools. List would be tad long.

Torshammer, PyRaep and other essentials user might find useful. Like taking down CTR websites. I'll arrange other uploads.

could this website be helpful?

spokeo.com/Elizabeth-Shappell/District-of-Columbia/Washington/p29714595131

I'd love to get in on that whenever you arrange some mirrors.

I dont have any shekels fo this

Found mirror that should work. Are there any reliable ones you guys know? MegaUpload is cuck'd be the feds. Filedropper uses flash, so it sucks

ufile.io/b7bb9

Wow user! Going through it right now, quite a nice compilation!

I also got the same 3 day global ban for posting the same thing. Half chan's Holla Forums is beyond fucked at the moment.

It's something I had in store among things. It might be useful in right hands in coming months.

In order to properly evade bans you have to remove cookies or use incognito. Reset your IP again and post shit in incognito.

Better privacy helps to kill even LSOs. Assuming that you use something like Cyberfox.

1. First go to fonefinder.net/ (Link is in description)

This will allow you to find a persons carrier by there phone number.

Just type in their 10 digit phone number and click search.

2. You are able to send free text messages via email depending on their
carrier the following way.

AT&T: [email protected]/* */
Qwest: [email protected]/* */
T-Mobile: [email protected]/* */
Verizon: [email protected]/* */
Sprint: [email protected]/* */ or [email protected]/* */
Virgin Mobile: [email protected]/* */
Nextel: [email protected]/* */
Alltel: [email protected]/* */
Metro PCS: [email protected]/* */
Powertel: [email protected]/* */
Boost Mobile: [email protected]/* */
Suncom: [email protected]/* */
Tracfone: [email protected]/* */
U.S. Cellular: [email protected]/* */

For example if the persons carrier is AT&T I would type [email protected]/* */

3. Lastly go to the website mailbait.info/run.html (link in description)

This website will send spam to any email address you enter into it.

Since the email address you are entering is infact an email to text message a
phone, all the spam emails sent will be recieved as text messages on your
victims phone.
After you enter their "email" click run Mailbait, and packets of spam will immediatly
start flooding their inbox. (Test on your own phone to check if you did it right)

To stop just click pause mailbait and the spamming will stop.

Enjoy :)
Note this is extremely annoying!!!

mailbait works again? I think you just cuntpasted some oooooold info.All those newsletters changed and the guy never update the list.

You are right. I'll look for better info.

is that a peestol?

Got perma banned for posting this:

"*ALERT CODE RED*

This is an emergency broadcast from the allied internet command. This is not a test.

Alert to all anons who value free speech, open internet and unadulterated public discourse. An insidious enemy has co-opted this website along with approximately 65% of the entire internet and media. Merely naming this enemy will get you banned and silenced by janitors and moderators who have been confirmed through independant hacks to be taking paychecks from said enemy.

Repeat, naming the jew will get you censored, even here. The internet has been compromised.
All peoples of all political spectrums are at risk. Liberals and Conservatives alike are in massive danger of having their rights taken away by this entity. Flow of information is being restricted.

Allied Internet Command is currently waging war on your behald against this enemy. All anons from all walks of life are banding together to battle this enemy. All boards are uniting for this cause. Even rebel fighters from reddit are joining forces with their rivals from 4chan to combat this phantom menace.

Their tactics are many, but their main assault here is to create a storm of postings that appear organic, but are infact drawn from a database of talking points and an army of drones using scripts to communicate with all of you, here and elsewhere on the internet.

The wise know of whom we speak. In the past 4 days over 9000 anons banned, some perma b& - just for mentioning their name or even posting in a thread where other anons wrote their name.

We are calling all anons from all walks of life to unite to battle tihs tyranny, this censorship, this mass manipulation of we the people.

Our enemy is well funded, politcally connected, and has infected massive portions of the media and the internet.

We are officially declaring this internet world war.

The future is in your hands. The enemy is upon us. Will you fight or cower while freedom dies?

Naming them will get you banned. Do not use their name."

They changed my 3 day ban to a perma ban

Sorry, not very well versed in baneposting

We take this fight to the Legion!

NOW, YOU ARE PREPARED!

Looks like a phone. Even if it was a gun they wouldnt use it or know how to use it.

True. they keep shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times…

;^)

BILL CLINTON DIES THIS YEAR FROM A (((HEART ATTACK)))

Hey, that's probably the job Bill wanted to begin with. He could kick up his feet, ramble on at charity dinners and perv on girls.

No responsibility.

oy vey goyim what are you doing, go away

noice shoop

Intentionally "exposed" shitposting is 10x more effective in derailing a thread than "normal" shitposting.

You'd expect Hyllyry to hire better shills than the pooinloos she hired last time during the Deport Racism digs.

Bless kek

KKK
KEK
KKK

should i preorder it?

NORMIES

reminder that we're still winning

barely.
we need more shit on clinton and more energy from Trump

go to the donald, go to new, upvote all. The mods there are killer at removing cancer. Go to enoughtrumpspam, new, downvote all, same with other cancerous subreddits. In addition to targeting users. I have heard that votes placed on a profile page don't count, but I can't confirm it.

Even if that site is false, it means little because Hillary owns almost the entire MSM through connections.
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

You know, I was just thinking

What if our created myths, for entertainment, are very similar to our real myths?

What if we are the demon hunters?

What if the jews are the Legion?

Probably someone bullshitting but I hope its not.

DO IT FAGGOT!

Same here. I really hope this is real.

Hope it's true but talk is cheap. If he's got the evidence he should post it. Otherwise consider it disinformation.

Hope it is real, but normies don't take RT seriously. They are a Russian TV network. Pretty much like the Sorros of TV, just provoking for their own benefit.

So, what evidence is there that this was even anything to do with them, much less a C&C center?
Maybe we're just getting trolled?

refugee from 4chan here, seen ctr dox being posted around on pol, and I have been banned for 2 weeks for simply asking for someone to reposf it

so what's going on on 4chan and ctr hq now that those few sad cunts have been doxxed? have they invaded cripplechan as well?

SNAFU
They've been everywhere this week, they got a funding boost last weekend or there about.

(((Coincidentally))) Soros gave Clinton 25 million last week. hotair.com/archives/2016/07/27/george-soros-is-backing-hillary-with-25-million/

5 more million dollars, I heard

they are pathetic, even worse than JIDF. Is this the last pathetic whine from the globalists before trump takes office?

Also, anybody know how to circumvent 4chan bsns now? fuck the cuck admins, I bet they're shills too

I keep going through the FEC filing for C|T|R when time permits.
What if we start targeting the employees that are getting shit pay? We could use the income inequality angle, or just make their lives completely fucking miserable to the point where they don't want to put up with the full force of the Internet Hate Machine for a couple hundred bucks a month?
Maybe we score big and can scare one of them bad enough that they spill the beans on all the innerworkings of their corrupt organization.
I'm sure the place is laden with faggits, feminists and safe space white kid glove pussies. It shouldn't be too hard to turn up the heat on these low level asswipes?

The faggots at /qa/ are boasting about how Holla Forums is being raided so chances are it's being organized and not any kind of delusion here.
In any case, CTR is actually getting scared, I got banned within minutes for posting that "we know the information of your higherups, kindly fuck off from our sites" on twitter.

Reset your router or do some phoneshitting

OP again,
Here's an idea. We could just send them only Korans. They might think it's some sort of Mudslime thing. only Korans and other Islamic things. Call them and speak in Arabic (use google translate or learn the language fuckwit)
Basically do everything you can to be unsettleing without being threatening. or do it I'm not the FBI but making threats over the phone is illegal

There's only a certain point people will go until they value life over money, if they think they are in danger then they will bug off. So we need some 1337 h4x0r anons or we'll just need to continuously spam them like they do us.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Why stick to just the low levels? Shills are easier to replace then the people in charge.

resetting router doesn't work anymore, I tried

oh well, guess I will stay here for 2 weeks or so, see the fire burn from a distance with you guys

Been doing this for years for swats, raids, and other heavy shit. I have never been caught. If you know anyone with a stolen email that would be best.

So here's one nugget of information you might deem interesting.
Hiroshima got BTFO by the WIPO. They rules 2ch belongs to Race Queen (Holla Forums's parent company).
echo-news.red/Foreign/Hiroyuki-Nishimura-Failed-to-Get-his-Business-Right-on-2ch-net-Back-via-WIPO/2

Higher ups are more invested in their shit cause than the bottom feeders that are just there for a shitty paycheck. I'm just brainstorming here and throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. But if we could get someone to spill their guts or dump docs out of fear, it would be an epic win.

Someone should shop the welcome mat so it says "1488 Mass Grave"

No, listen here faggot.
You probably have problems with the ban because you didn't go through Incognito or delete your cookies.
4chan keeps track of your cookies too which makes it keep you banned if you switch IP, this is how they know you are "ban evading"
turning off 4chan from your normal browser though fixes that, open it up in incognito.

never used incognito, so I guess I will try that for 2 weeks. thanks fam

btw why is 8 chan still considered spam word on cuckchan? I understand there was this gamergate thing with moot, are people still butthurt over that?

Good idea

It isn't because of gamergate. It is because they are fucking cucked SJW liberals and we called out the jew.

Incognito prevents information from being saved on your computer automatically so nothing gets into your history or cookies, which means that 4chan can't track your ban.

I dont remember gamergate and I dont gove a shot, but I know that pre trump pol on cuckchan was a liberal hellhole. They supported obama in 2008 ffs, but thanks to trump, me and a lot of other anons uncucked themselves over this crazy year

alright, I will b3 offline for 15 minutes to reset the router, will try this incognito thing

change your MAC address & reboot the router

Well, i'm off to promote another exodus!

now how would you plan on changing the ID of a physical component of your computer?

top lel
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Changing_Your_MAC_Address/Linux

well fuck, i'm on windows
hello FBI

MAC address means little here.
All you have to do is to:
Change your IP (phoneshitting with mobile hotspot/restart router), go incognito and have no tabs of 4chan up on your normal non-incognito browser.

You're right, but in some cases you have to change the MAC of your router/NIC.

good go~ law-abiding citizen :^)

I have to imagine at least some of that went to them.

I'll have Linux for the crusade to take back cuckchan.

I kinda wonder if they still have Blackbuntu.

remember 4chan uses Google captcha, so if you're dumb enough to be logged into a Google account they know exactly who you are.

You are automatically logged out as long as you use incognito, they will think you are a normal user even if you are banned.

NEWFAG cant hax. Just install Kali or backbox. If you are trying to ban evade backbox is best.

Spoof your referer / user agent
Post from a VPN lol @ 4cucks or VPN+Tor if you're really paranoid
Disable cookies

Is there anything else that can be used to identify a user? I know things like browser dimensions are exposed which could single you out, and tor browser has a feature to circumvent this by making your browser a standard width/height, but is there anything I'm missing here?

Even if you're not logged in to any of their accounts, they know it's you.

Also disable javascript, this is a given, albeit unavoidable at times.

Inspiration, motivation, reason to breath.

Enough already, don't get sidetracked. Let that newfag google this shit.

If you want this to become a reality you need to get them, our opposition, to speak genuinely and honestly. It takes an intimate approach, not a wicked and crooked design of conspiracy to make other do what you wish. Give and get. It takes us, the weak, the poor, the have-nots to come to the table with a good heart and good intentions for them to come to us with the same.

on cuckchan, it's the same old sliding, poor anons must still be in the dark. should we even bother trying to redpill them on their own raid?

also somewhat related, I haven't managed to evade the ban but all the websites were blocked for me for a few seconds before it came back to normal in incog mode. I must be getting close

forgot to mention I am on a tablet, android, how fucked am I?

Android is, or rather was owned by google. so, you're in the range of simmered to deep fried.

aint that a kick in the head

you think they will let me appeal the ban after 3 days? or has cuckchan mods been completely compromised at this point?

Step 1. delete history
Step 2. Delete flash cookies
step 3. log in to a vpn with your android device
step 4. go to cuck chan.

If it says your ip is banned at that point, it is because you are using a free vpn and someone probably posted cp with it. If you use a paid vpn you shouldn't have a problem. If using a free vpn, just google your public ip, log off vpn, log back on, and google it again..make sure it changed. Do this until you can post.

Pretty basic shit. I feel like this whole conversation is fucking derailing the operation. I am starting to believe you are a shill.

I'm surprised we haven't hit their YouTube channel yet, actually. It's remained relatively unscathed. I think some counter videos would be a good idea. Twitter has been getting too much attention.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUC19aGFhiM

Im just a newfag, thanks for the advice tho

these threads are slow anyways, not like I clogged up any traffic here.

Look at this low energy shit. No wonder they're losing so hard.

So (((white))). Where is the diversity?

Thanks for this, nice to put names to faces.

Sure is a lot of jews in their group

We are the ones that touched the void and came back. We are the ones that witnessed the most revolting acts of degeneracy in its most distilled form, and decided to fight against it.

To fight this disgusting enemy we must become like it. No tactic too foul, no action too cruel.

Ad victoriam. Because victory is the only thing that matters.

There's a LOT of anti-Bernie ads on here. Could give Berniebros a bad taste in their mouth about CTR.

Gonna post it on /r/the_donald for them to dislike and etc

Trying out my jew-dar. Many of these are complete guesses.

The CTR team should all be fired. Incompetent cucks

Do it!
Will solve the majority of these fucking shills who sit on our boards all day shitting it up.

You'll join the fray of an heros.

Just a thing for all of you to work on with CTR,

Normies watch MSM news channels. Right now every poll the Normies look at is showing Shillary ahead.

We need to redpill these people on trump and let the polls continue to be manipulated. The non-Holla Forums Trump supporters see the Hillary polls and will flock to the voting booths and it will be like Brexit all over again.

TL;DR: keep doing what you're doing and redpill like there's no tomorrow.

Nice Heqet, user.

GUYS I THINK SNOWDEN AND WIKILEAKS ARE GETTING READY FOR SOMETHING BIG!

See:

Absolutely. I'm going to start making some videos on the YT front soon. I will be sure to exaggerate that point. CTR is largely responsible for anti-Bernie propaganda and getting some angry Burn victims on our cause would get us momentum.

We could send Wikileaks whatever data we have on CTR if we want.
I think we shouldn't let shit outside of CTR dictate the thread though, keep it to a minimum with the off-topic stuff.

Funny, I just replied to cnns bullshit and a shill replied in less than 2 seconds.

twitter.com/billingsmom68/status/761650420318019584

These people are delusional. I love it.

That cunt needs a redpill stat!

These debates really couldn't come sooner. What is most frustrating to me about these shills is that facts go straight over their heads. It's beginning to become repetitious. It's like they use stupidity as a defense mechanism.

Don't fucking guess at it

I just posted the video of Hillary saying she was going to raise taxes on middle class and I am not seeing it. It is like twatter auto deletes it or something.

I wouldn't expect anymore out of these retards, user. Their tiny minds implode with any facts, or statistical evidence you present to them that rubs their narrative the wrong way. At this point they're all in a vigorous virtue signaling orgy with each other, because they know Trump will rape Shillary in the debates and win the election. Quite frankly their narrative is so fucking drab at this point that ripping a piece of paper in half would be more mentally stimulating.

List of everyone paid by CTR

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
275 page document showing the name and address of EVERY person and company they've paid money to.

These useful idiots really have no mind of their own. It's like she read that straight out of a CNN article and regurgitated it.

Oooo this is some good shit

now what?

Just wanting to verify because I'm not sure what I'm looking at. This is their employee payroll, correct?

Have we tipped Alex Jones, or Info Wars about this?

Also, is there a reason why the most recent transaction was in June? Why haven't they updated since then?

Yes. They have to list everything and every payment made even to paid posters. For foreign posters they would have done it via proxy - need to search the details more to find the proxy company(ies).

No idea, maybe government regulations or book keeping takes a month or two time.

as if we're going to spoonfeed you ctr

It's almost like twatter is run by the enemy

eh, he would just make it look like a retarded conspiracy that makes no sense. And there are an awful lot of jews working there for him to get involved

The government is slow.

Proxy company money would probably come directly from people like Soros giving it to all those bullshit social justice groups.

Or a company with 1 employee such as "Wild Onion Media" ?

listings.findthecompany.com/l/474505350/Wild-Onion-Media-Llc-in-San-Marcos-TX

Wew

That's too bad because if we could see their most recent transactions we might be able to see an increase in spending in reaction to our counter-shilling.

It makes me wonder if any anons have had success infiltrating yet.

Did anyone notice CTR has paid MODULUS - which provides virtual machine hosting. IE they can host proxies through it.

Why would CTR require proxies?

Because Ding Dong Bannu, that's why.

Knowing how much of a budget CTR has, they've probably invested in personalized proxies.

That is this guy
And I think he made 35,000 last year, but I don't know about fiscal year.
That's his parents house. Dox if you want, I didn't bother because his dad, Daniel T. Lochman, is just a very boring professor (from reviews) who lst made a campaign contribution like 8 years ago.

There may still be something there, but I gave up for now.

How is halfchan Holla Forums holding up?

I suck at excel, but here is the list of individuals with salaries, and the total sums paid to them. Guess I should do this for all payees

FINK, ELLIOT 8586.7CLARK, ABIGAIL 3387.67SHELTON, DANIEL J. 4959.92SHELTON, DANIEL 4093.47SCHUB, MICHAEL 10150.36LEWIS, COLBOURNE 1229.67PRICE, JUSTIN 9599.51LEWIS, MICHAEL 3304.57COHEN, STEPHANIE 6558.32KIM, ELIZABETH 27428.43WIECK, TANIA 1586.17O'CONNELL, JOSEPH 33667.76SHEU, VINCENT 986.38AGUIRRE, YOL-ITZMA Y. 2683.48SHAW, CONNOR 30818.46TALBOT, ADAM 15956.68WEBER, CAMDEN 28054.67MORGAN, MICHELLE 6361.13GREEN, LAUREN 11356.09SHULMAN, PHILIP 25871.82ENGLAND, SEAN 33903.75WALSH-ALKER, EMMA 1112.18SHELLY, PHILIP J. 9022.74WESSEL, DANIEL 34052.19MIGEED, RYAN 29053.77SHAPPELL, ELIZABETH S. 21576.28COHEN, ELIZABETH 37367.67CHAREN, REBECCA C. 34492.96CHAREN, REBECCA C 4444.47OKMA, MJ 35433.01LENOFF, CARYN 18291.44WILLIAMS, BENJAMIN 40980.35TAYLOR, AMANDA 15603.01LENHOFF, CARYN 19059.11BAKER, ANTHONY 44760.13WILEY, JOSEPH R. 37020.37NEWMAN, JOHN 10395.95WILEY, JOSEPH R 4647.61MORGAN, MARGARET ANN 12814.71TOWLE, KARLA 31672.72DRURY, SHAWN C. 12664.17DOLIN, JOSHUA 40338.32DONOHOE, KEVIN 5194.27SMITH-MURPHY, KAREN 13333.41GRAHAM, IAN S 5413.03GRAHAM, IAN S. 17140.72BRAMMER, JOHN 1693.61MADRAK, SUSAN E. 3694.72ZHANG, DAPHNE 14228.13JENNINGS, MARY K 5833.01MCCLURE, JAMES 35432.03OKMA, MICHELLE J 1885.28JENNINGS, MARY K. 28317.64FISCHBEIN, BENJAMIN 69622.96PRICE, ELIZABETH 20269.17WATSON, ADRIENNE 53060.46BROCK, DAVID 120866.87RITZMAN, SAMUEL F. 93559.34RITZMAN, SAMUEL F 11910.45WOODHOUSE, WILSON B 20133.73WOODHOUSE, WILSON B. 160113.84

IT'S NOT DOX CUZ IT'S PUBLIC INFO
CUCK/POL/ FOUND THE PUBLIC RECORDS

its such a shame the person who found that on cuckchan will only get banned, while we have the luxury of being able to have it

if some poor unfortunate soldier on cuckchan didn't know about Holla Forums before, I suppose its fine if he ends up finding Holla Forums as a result of this memery

The thread is still up to

I've been seeing a lot of people trying to downplay Benghazi lately. That Trump supporters are "blinded by Benghazi and months-old bank transfers". Makes me think (((they))) are prepping for something Trump has cooked up.

Karla Towle is the video producer and editor. Make sure you all let her know in the comments how much she fucking sucks at making jewtube videos

I posted that BS a few days ago.

I sent a link to the thread last night to a guy that is a regular on his show hoping that they run with it. Any media coverage at this point is ideal.

We need to start pushing this into media outlets no matter who they are. The more people get talking about it the higher up the media food chain it will hopefully go. We only have 90 some odd days left till the election. We cannot wait any longer to appeal to the masses.

Here are all payees > $600.

The "payroll data processing" is the biggest category, not sure what it means.
603.48 HILTON GARDEN INN662.21 THE CUSTOM HOUSE667.16 LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP677.85 GETTY IMAGES700 ADRIA MALCOLM FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY752.94 INTUIT753.99 FRONTIER AIRLINES809.27 ZIPPITYPRINT.COM810 CENTRAL PARKING836.95 BUCA DI BEPPO853.99 ALAMO867.1 PRICELINE900.91 NETWORK SOLUTIONS909.72 THE SHORE CLUB972.76 LEGISTORM986.38 SHEU, VINCENT1013.2 PRIME EXECUTIVE SERVICE1013.75 COMFORT INN VT1019.17 EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL1112.18 WALSH-ALKER, EMMA1151.51 WE THE PIZZA1229.67 LEWIS, COLBOURNE1271.4 WP ENGINE1433.3 VIRGIN AMERICA1435.19 QDOBA1452.9 SHANGRI LA HOTEL1454.78 AMALGAMATED BANK1500 GUIDESTAR1500 D'AMICO, STEVEN1586.17 WIECK, TANIA1641.39 B&H1721.2 CHOP'T1781.64 THINKSTOCK, LLC1823 THE LONDON WEST HOLLYWOOD1832.05 BRAMMER, JOHN1835.14 STRIPE1862.54 HERTZ1885.28 OKMA, MICHELLE J1932.68 UPS1973.99 DELL2024.06 ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD2169.81 WYNN ENCORE HOTEL2376 NGP VAN, INC.2452.17 UBER TECHNOLOGIES2511.57 MICROSOFT2683.48 AGUIRRE, YOL-ITZMA Y.2793 LIVESTREAM2971.37 BUDGET3015.8 JETBLUE3304.57 LEWIS, MICHAEL3387.67 CLARK, ABIGAIL3512.14 GODADDY3584.64 COMET PING PONG3694.72 MADRAK, SUSAN E.4093.47 SHELTON, DANIEL4255 CENTRAL PARKING SYSTEM4297.57 NATIONAL JOURNAL4444.47 CHAREN, REBECCA C4519.59 GOOGLE4591.6 CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL4647.61 WILEY, JOSEPH R4816.2 U.S. AIRWAYS4959.92 SHELTON, DANIEL J.5000 RISING TIDE5118.95 BUDGET CAR RENTAL5157.58 RADISSON HOTEL5194.27 DONOHOE, KEVIN5393.25 CISION US INC.5413.03 GRAHAM, IAN S5833.01 JENNINGS, MARY K6000 TV EYES, INC.6273.25 AMTRAK6361.13 MORGAN, MICHELLE6558.32 COHEN, STEPHANIE7297.42 AMAZON7533.79 VONAGE8108.04 CNA INSURANCE8149.42 BLUE STATE DIGITAL8586.7 FINK, ELLIOT8922.96 HOTELS.COM8992.5 IQ MEDIA GROUP, INC.9065.5 SHELLY, PHILIP J.9312.65 SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, CO.10017.42 FLEXPROFESSIONALS, LLC10150.36 SCHUB, MICHAEL10395.95 NEWMAN, JOHN10758.55 PRICE, JUSTIN11371.67 ORBITZ11910.45 RITZMAN, SAMUEL F11979.33 UNION SOURCE12000 REGER RESEARCH, INC.12252.97 GREEN, LAUREN12818.63 DRURY, SHAWN C.13287 AIRBNB13333.41 SMITH-MURPHY, KAREN13423 MORGAN, MARGARET ANN13500 PUBLIC POLICY POLLING13740 CARUSONE, ANGELO14282.24 ZHANG, DAPHNE14480 WASHINGTON METROPOLITAN AREA TRANSIT AUTHORITY15603.01 TAYLOR, AMANDA15956.68 TALBOT, ADAM17486.88 APPLE17595.55 GRAHAM, IAN S.18299.09 LENOFF, CARYN19105.55 LENHOFF, CARYN19775.4 HODGE, HART, SCHLEIFER, INC.19853.02 GROUP BENEFIT SERVICE20104.75 DELTA AIRLINES20133.73 WOODHOUSE, WILSON B20730.81 PARIS, KATHERINE20865.75 BEST BUY21386.92 PRICE, ELIZABETH21576.28 SHAPPELL, ELIZABETH S.21775.24 UNITED AIRLINES, INC.24134.22 LEXISNEXIS25931.56 CQ ROLL CALL26670.08 SHULMAN, PHILIP27522.1 KIM, ELIZABETH28338.23 WEBER, CAMDEN29743.55 MIGEED, RYAN30240.78 JENNINGS, MARY K.31073.24 AMERICAN AIRLINES31565.02 SHAW, CONNOR31750.48 TOWLE, KARLA32000 AUSTIN/EGOSCUE DEVELOPMENT33984.6 ENGLAND, SEAN34721.09 CHAREN, REBECCA C.35432.03 MCCLURE, JAMES36000 CIVITAS36266.43 O'CONNELL, JOSEPH36948.57 WESSEL, DANIEL37020.37 WILEY, JOSEPH R.38088.75 OKMA, MJ38573.01 COHEN, ELIZABETH40000 LUCA STRATEGY GROUP, LLC40040 JONES MANDEL, INC.40426.87 DOLIN, JOSHUA41527.93 WILLIAMS, BENJAMIN46025.97 BAKER, ANTHONY46100.71 MBA CONSULTING GROUP47464.55 LOCKTON INSURANCE BROKERS, LLC48333 QRS NEWS MEDIA62000 LEE, BARBARA63679.46 WATSON, ADRIENNE71993.86 FISCHBEIN, BENJAMIN74465.37 DEWEY SQUARE GROUP80066.5 DC HEALTH BENEFIT EXCHANGE AUTHORITY80231.12 WILD ONION MEDIA83702.45 VOYA91920 MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA93559.34 RITZMAN, SAMUEL F.120027.47 PERKINS COIE LLP120866.87 BROCK, DAVID122190.97 AMERICAN EXPRESS138477.08 ALLENSWOOD GROUP140845 WEST WING WRITERS146040.23 GRANHOLM MULHERN ASSOCIATES161222.12 WOODHOUSE, WILSON B.407977.38 AMERICAN BRIDGE 21ST CENTURY422066.16 FORWARD SOLUTION STRATEGY GROUP466776.75 FRANKLIN FORUM610704.97 ADP647279.86 BONNER GROUP2086104.68 PAYROLL DATA PROCESSING

Yeah I'm sure a man who's spent decades doing business around the world is a petulant thin-skinned man. These people are so used to seeing cuckservatives who just let themselves get walked over like McCain and Romney that they've forgotten what an actual fucking fighter looks like.

linkedin.com/company/729208
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAAG4dhEB6NCgSbF6vHeFTjgFGbuK8drpfgw
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAADJME8BuqdMKhZfFarG0B8eCgpb7m1EDC8
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAAgWuYYBWZH579JKe7CPQh56ABBF7qNCEeQ
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAADxluwBrnGcA1KGUhfJyI7K5gN3u1lI1ng
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAAP5cQEBYO8PwermNQ-z_CPYzwt6lUyiHJQ
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAABfywX8BQKA49vKrwhqeeUI2ee8wdFS4YBk

etc etc etc

Why doesn't user ask these nice people what they do with Hillary's money?

Seeing the CTR shills spazzing out on all the chans really makes a guy comfy.

kek.

greetings from CTR OP #1.

Confirmed by shoes

Those socks and shoes are absolute faggotry. Disgusting. Who the FUCK wears blue socks? Is there a disease in your head?

$146040.23 GRANHOLM MULHERN ASSOCIATES granholmmulhern.com/ (what the fuck do they even do? website says almost nothing. Might be a way to fund this woman politician, probably connected to hillary: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Granholm . Could be illegal.)

$407977.38 AMERICAN BRIDGE 21ST CENTURY another PAC

$422066.16 FORWARD SOLUTION STRATEGY GROUP
reddit researched it some
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/4kzyhp/looking_through_fec_filings_found_something_weird/
Their site doesn't say very much, they offer really vague "IT" consulting services. Might be how they pay their record correctors.
forwardstrategygroup.net/index.html

$466776.75 FRANKLIN FORUM thefranklinforum.org/messaging/
another liberal media consultant

$647279.86 BONNER GROUP
a fundraiser group?
nytimes.com/2015/02/06/us/in-invisible-world-of-political-donor-advisers-a-highly-visible-player.html

In that article

So apparently she's their main fundraiser.

halfchan says you guys "visited" ctr got any funny shit?

That user only took pictures of the outside. It was also late at night

You have any trump stickers you can put on their building or in their bathrooms?

KEK

Thanks for the sensible chuckle, user

This might be important. Most of this shady stuff is at that one building.

sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2015/12/03/behind-the-clinton-campaign-dark-money-allies/

took more pics of the outside today - I do like the idea of plastering the building in Trump stickers. May need to invest in a hoodie to pull that off inconspicuously. kek

Hello shoesbro, glad to see the niggers didn't get you in the night.

Did you see any employees going in or out of the building? Did they look distressed?

last thread that went down on cuckchan
archive.is/zeob2

In regard to Wild Onion Media.

Fucking gobbles motherfucker there. Let's just call him the propaganda master from here forward.

kek someone's going around asking other threads why it was deleted.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84275617/you-really-defending-ctr-mods mods ignore it. Bump it up.

Who is Connor?

Allida Black. Not quite sure what this thing is. Definitely looks like a catlady Hillary supporter though.

Put anti-CTR meme posters all over the building. I'm dead serious. They need to know we're onto them. And then at the ends of the poster put "really makes you think" and "CTR BTFO!!!"
I'd get the biggest laugh ever.

If you guys want to attack CTR on youtube, you could upload anti-CTR videos on a variety of YT accounts owned by anons. For example, each video covers all known information about a specific CTR staff member we've uncovered, and directly accuses them of shilling for Hillary / election fraud / whatever you want to bring up.

Then, get as many anons as possible to watch a CTR video, and then immediately watch one of the anti-CTR videos. Everyone would probably need to be logged in to a youtube account for this to work. When youtube recommends a video on the right sidebar, it's partially based on the fact that people who watched the current video also went on to watch the recommended video in the sidebar. If a lot of us watch a CTR video on their channel and then an anti-CTR dox video, youtube may relate the two and show the anti-CTR video in the recommendations. At which point youtube is doing our work for us, and CTR can't do a damn thing about it short of taking their videos down and putting them back up fresh.

Hopefully that makes sense.

saw some walking in and out

hiroyuki posted a pro-clinton article a few days ago, does that mean cuckchan is infiltrated by ctr?
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/760255895834025984

I already said this last thread, a japanese user translated it and it was basically saying "strange how people are electing women in times of crisis"

mods are removing CTR threads over there like crazy

whatever law enforcement that controls 4chan now must be linked in some way to Hillary's state department

doxxing the Halfchan mods would be amazing

did you recognize any from the name/face catalogs we built up? like that fat fuck or the genderless cat human here?

slow CTR day huh?

alright i got banned from 4chan so how I post there again. I got a proxy and they've banned the range of IPs. My phone has a data limit so that's not an option

We need to do this now. No more waiting

CTR shills are in the same building as CREW folks. What strange building mates to have, or they could be also gathering intel on any CRW actions against HRC and DNC.

Keep making CTR threads

These shills have been doxxed to hell and back, and they still won't give up. I womt let them destroy 4/pol/ and turn it into a Hillary board

Could pass for a guy any day of the week fam.

They're still shilling so damn hard

Already on it. It may take me a couple days before first upload.

daily reminder that first they ignore us, then they laugh at us, then they fight usm then we win

this is their "fighting" we are almost there

pic related:this is the best nwo can throw at us when they are trying

We build expansion and then we defense it.
By the sheer power of force, by the sheer power of intelligence, by the sheer power of knowledge by the sheer power of will. You will not take anything from us. All you retards that read some books will understand why they read them and what is in it. I make you understand it, i make you understand your perception i will make you understand the power of persuation, i will make you understand the power of will. I make you understand the mirror and i make you understand fear. I will shape your soup of a personality to a diamond.
I m the facist, the facist nature made. The pieces of the piuzzle that will align itself to make the order. The algorithms to make the music, the art and the everything you are. We are the highest order, we are the hirarchy, and everyone dictates. We are the swarm, our perception will shape yours. We are the genius of the many, we are the lense through many eyes, we are the crystal. I m you and you want to be me.

Fuck

Mods are cracking down HARD. No doubt, they ARE working for CTR. We have got to keep fighting. Keep doxxing the shills and drive them off for good

We need all the help we can get

that went down faster than all the others

cuck pol is gonna get purged, no way is trump general and the countless anons there going to just take it once the stori breaks out

are they sliding or deleting clinton foundation generals as well?

I wonder if CTR will put this on their resume once Trump ascends to the throne.

"Public relations for the most hated presidential candidate in history"
"Argued with anime-fapping NEET autists for pennies a post"

Those are still up. but I got a feeling mods are going to stsrt aurosaging them soon. They are scared because of all the doxxing going on.

There isn't a single CTR thread up right now. We need to fix that.

Help to bump is on the way.

we need to raid cuckchan, keep the ctr threads going all night until they wake up, non stop

this is it, time to stop pushing back. it's time for us to correct their record.

too bad I got banned for 2 weeks

We should organize an attack of sending them stupid shit personally en masse (everyone that we have doxed) through a discord channel or an IRC or whatever.

who /roadtriptoDC/ to sticker-collage the building with Trump stickers

Just do some phoneshitting if you get banned, i posted a small step to step guide in this thread.

CTR is trying to split the Trump General threads now.

is this what they don't want to see?

>beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

what is phoneshitting? do tell, I would love to help out the fight

Dark theory fam

Yes. For some fucking reason FEC data is off-limits. It's getting deleted faster than any of the original CTR stuff was. Could be either that they stepped up moderation, or it's actually something we shouldn't be looking at.

It's making /cfg/ friends a little antsy about posting anything new.

Grab a phone, (Iphone, whatever you have, smart phone at least)
Check if it has "internet sharing" or "personal hotspot" options
Enable it
Connect your computer through it (Wire or remote.)
Disconnect from any normal internet.
Start posting unbanned.
Whenever you get banned, enable airplane mode and then turn it off, be sure to check that mobile hotspot is still on.

Tada, you have evaded a ban within seconds.

Also you have to do this in a private browser (No cookies or history) or incognito (with chrome, for example) since 4chan tracks you through cookies too and checks if you are evading a ban or not that way.

They're fucking up the Trump threads big time

I have an android tablet, I just moved back home from college so I still have to buy a computer here. Will the android tablet work with this?

My personal preference is to derail CTR's threads by spamming song lyrics. This is a COINTERPOL technique known as "topic dilution." I recommend others do the same

Depends on if you can browse the internet without connecting to a network first. Like you can with a phone.

Or wait, let me reword that.
You should be able to connect the phone with the tablet remotely by internet sharing, usually the network will have the same name as your phone or be named after the phone. Password is listed in the phone options.

regardless, I still have to charge my phone and trump rally soon, will do this tomorrow

thanks user

what CTR is doing, is anybody else reminded of that line from freeman's mind? how this is like releasing dogs and badgers into the battlefield? I mean sure, they are annoying and they will distract soldiers, but the wont HURT them or effect the war in any way. And if hillary is supposed to be rhe heavy hitter, she's a shitty, broken down WW1 fighter plane going up against a modern jet fighter, is this The best NWO has to offer?

are the people in charge just that stupid and incompetent?

Victory has defeated them.

Everyone is fed up about that retarded that shit cunts like hillary puts up. WIth all their acolytes and the predicatable shit. Not even the russians like that piece of shit, not even the russians can persuate them to like that shit that goes on in burgerland. It is an absolute disgrace, it is like you spit god in the face, no matter how you define that. It is like something so revolting that it invokes your ultimate insintincs. The audacity this cunt and their lakcies pull that shit off. I want to look her and that abominations straight into the eye and rip them into shreds, i can see her personality and those that support her. I wish i could have the time to break you, i want to break you because you are the epitome of what is evolving, i will break you. I will break you and all your retarded friends that dont give a fuck anymore they are just here doing their halfassed job. ANd your masterpersuater is just here for the challange, you think that you have that talent, you dont. You will give me a challange, and your pawn hillary will become circumstancial. You are here for the game, and you play with a natrual grandmaster. Something he thinks he is, with all his experience, with something that got a spark. The spark in his old age, the shit that makes rejuvenutes him with a fountain of people that are just weird like him. He is not here for hillary he is here to win, to show you in his old age that he can do shit better than you. He shows off his body which looks better than most 20year old somethings, and he wants to show off his mind, to present to all of you. To show of his versatility, is ability his game to play.

Not enough CTR threads. It's gonna make it look like they won now

how about you use that energy on cuckchan against the real enemy, and not me?

they won't feel like they won when some "dont go to X tomorrow" psycho shows up at their office a month from now

why wait?

seriousl

Got an idea of how to fuck with them. There's a HUGE pay gap at CTR. Over the past 8 months
men average $33489.26
women average $17624.51

doesnt even have t be real, make these cuck think it's real and put them on lockdown tomorrow, make them think some psycho trump supporter with an auto shotgun is going tp storm in

might be funny to watch, and all the shills will mysteriously leave for a few hours

I'm more or less scared as fuck that 4/pol/ will never recover from this

It could very well turn liberal

Are you Robert Cialdini? Wasnt meant against you. And i also post shit on thinkdank chan.

Where do you get the idea that the 50-60 people at CTR are the ones shitting up 4chan? That's what interns, things like mechanical turk are for.

I'm seriously hoping that list of people from CTR contains a halfchan mod. Would explain the massive crackdown

That's what I'm thinking.

That is why we need an organized mass raid of sending them free shit.

Set up the channels and let's do this

trump generals and the happening theeads like rio and the chimpouts are the only places worth goin thru, the rest of the threads is like looking for a gold nugget in an outhouse, I guess mow with CTR there is no nugget

pol is a force to be reckoned with, otherwise ctr would not be there. 4CHAN pol will never be liberal, and nobody even cares about what the shills have to say, I think most people just ignore them at this point. Like I said wild dogs and badgers running around the battlefield

in my romantic fantasy i wish you ll do this from the bottom of my heart.

Hopefully you're right

this, I immigrated recently to help parse FEC data and brainstorm with you guys, but 4chan Holla Forums is the redpill powerhouse

NOWHERE online redpills people faster and more effectively than Holla Forums, it's like mental dominoes. Once you accept they're right once, you see it all as possible/probably

plus they're also literally practicing black magic which is hilarious and eyebrow-raisingly ((coincidence))) causing

this place is like the CIA/NSA of 4/pol/

I haven't given a shit about cuckchan in two years, and still don't, but if you still do then I would suggest yelling at Hiroshimoot on Twitter until he makes the mods comply. Tell him that CTR is committing illegal activity (working with Hillary campaign) and we have proof via public record (FEC files) and his mods are suppressing this scandal.

Make him see the light.

that crosses over into SWAT-ing territory for legality, and they'd probably pull string to try and get whoever did it fucked

unless you were behind 7 skeletons on a public PC they'd getcha

I think stuff like finding out who the CTR people's cars are and Trump Stickering them would be funny and make them paranoid

like a little "howdy shill :^)" note on the trump sticker for extra effect

The problem is that you have a shitload of wild dogs running around but you have no real debate, it is more and more becoming like park. And the dogs shit and shills shit. And you have the influx of the most retarded shit, sjws and other derviats. It is like magic to them.
And their psyche is like swinging and swinging. And all the difference they see, from what they have learned from their shelteredretarded view, it is like a sledgehammer. No substance, no education, just conviction. Conviction to contrarian ideologies. Because they are retarded, empty emotional creatures with no context. People that swim in a disturbing flow of information. But somehow i wish to eradicate the numales, because they are like cancer, once they grow up.

I want to eradicate the perception of this gernation growing up. People with no personality, with no thoughts of their own, only the ones cultivated from psyducks, nothing in them. Exchangable human material, gerenic as they are born brought up and educated. The absence of a soul meaning something you can enjoy while talking to them. Something genuine, non generic. Not like a PC god derivate someone that is honest. Soeone that is worth having a conversation with. And they are none of that, the ultimate evolution of a generic soup of men that are like fine tuned bots. With no words of their own, only cultivated, something we say, something we think of just in a voice with no context. Something that never played, never got hit, something that is like a numale algorithm. Something we write into their brains by repetion, by abstraction, by information we put there. Nothing of value not even by the value of being useless, it is just like they could be there or not. It makes no difference. A tune in an orchestra of many, an orchestra of noone.

And that is why drumpf and other shit resonates within them. It is like that superiority that was never earned nor given speaks in that single word. It signals their culture, their culture of no context but simple "i m above you" rhetoric. Something that was never earned and is merely expressed in a superficial way. Drumpf. look i m in a box with my liberal friends. WE define ourself with our above average IQ, which is shit but it doesnt matter but we are better than the supporters of our opponents. We are even more generic than them but who cares. WE got a new buzzword, something that si derived from our peers with our retardation. And it spreads, we better make use of it. Since it exactly explains our position which is nothing but modern day progressivim which we use to define our culture. The culture of twisted morals and apathy but idenity. Look at my tatoos, look at my facebook tatus, look at my genericness.

Also same floor (sixth).
Here's their staff, maybe one of them also shows at CTR
citizensforethics.org/who-we-are/our-team/

Jarrett is actually black/jewish but born in Iran.

There should probably be a thread to discuss how they use language.It is very particular and measured, but easily foisted upon the indoctrinated who don't comprehend it's purpose nor design or that it even has a purpose or design.

You can be banned for simply posting the ghostbin link.

No, really, it's an auto-ban. Try it.

The Michelle Branch song I'm listening to in the other tab is drowning that out, pathetic.

Idea guy reporting in. I just thought of an excellent way to fuck with these shills: lets send them some Kek. Email them picture of frogs, cut out little paper frogs and fill boxes, letters, poster tubes, etc. with them and mail it to their HQ. They want to fuck with meme magicians, we'll make it rain frogs upon them.

LET MY ANONS GO

There is some subtle irony that we'd be unleashing a biblical plague in the name of an Egyptian frog god on Jewish shills.

The thing about you frogs is that you are really inspiring, i wait till one of you puts the words in the right "order" and then i see i red. Then i can see them. You are like a puzzle and your words and your flow and energy forms into a shape that i can use. And sometimes a million frogs just quak jus the right thing.

Now, when we spot a shill, we should just give them the link and ask "which shill are you?"

I just did a search for bulk lab orders for frogs. Nothing really satisfactory. Any anons here have a shit ton of wild frogs to box and ship?

I don't think Kek would approve of harming frogs

We don't need a shit ton at once. If each person just sends a single frog and there's a coordinated effort to send them altogether, however…

Oh man, imagine the keks. I was just suggesting paper frogs or maybe even plastic or rubber frogs. But sending actual emmisaries of Kek to the shills would be funny. Of course, being degenerate shills I fully expect them to harm or kill our little hopping friends. We don't need these kikes circumcising the frogs.

Send them a few cases of SPAM®.

who else is goin' for irl gorespam

Yes.

I would be up for this.

They would die for an honorable cause and live forever in Kekland.

The only reason the kikes control things is because they had no real opposition.

They truly underestimated both the will of the People and the ability for people to spread ideas/information using the internet (memetics). And the worst part for them is that they don't have time to devise a counter offensive; it would take them years to master memetics the way that we have. All they can do is use old media format online and it is not nearly as effective

I can't abide leaving innocent frogs at the mercy of leftists

Kek is not a peaceful god

FROGS FOR THE FROG GOD

Ask Glenn Beck. His career is kill because he killed a child of Kek.

pls KEK, make it so

Beck is a heretic and a degenerate, and he died nearly a decade ago figuratively

Holy shit, this guy is supposed to be a good christian guy? I mean I knew he was shit but why.

Hold onto your butts, fullchan, I have a crosspost for you:

Hey anons. This might be the leak FBIanon was referring to when he did that quick appearance the other day. Snowden says "it's time" and posts what looks like some encryption key (I'm not tech savvy so I don't really know).

archive.is/qreyB

Code
archive.is/sDyiK

Reddit anons interpretation

Without further context, it could be pretty much anything else though. Few things come to mind:

One-time pad encoded message to someone
Password to previously distributed, but unreleased, files (sha256(memorable_string) isn't a terrible way to come up with a password)
Completely random signal to someone (e.g. if I ever release sha256(meaningless_string), do X). There are subtler ways to do this (e.g. I ever tweet about oranges, do X), but if whatever reason you want people to know you've sent a message, but not the content or to who, then doing something obvious but meaningless accomplishes that.

It could also be an accidental tweet of something totally benign, but the "It's time" tweet definitely make me think it was intended to set something in motion.

For the tech savvy, what could this mean? Should we expect another leak? What is that code used for?

Does anyone have archive of FBIanons appearance the other day?

He also quickly deleted both tweets, if that helps

Reddit link
m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4wc9ep/huge_edward_snowden_leak_incoming_he_just_posted/

Also, apparently many tor sites were down simultaneously.

Not sure if this is possible, but if it is, it sounds coordinated and intentional

—end

I know it's a plebbit reference, but we heard 1 guy say they were trying to find a release, someone saying to keep an eye out for Rio opening ceremonies, and now Snowden's tweeting weird shit.

Expect the worst, prepare for the best, don't get too tinfoil until we bug this guy in /cfg/ for more info.

Holla Forums here. That would be neat to play with.

The tweet itself isn't base64 or xxd for anything meaningful, so it does look like it could be a sha256 hash or a git object. It's too long to be an IPFS address or an IPv6 address. My guess would be a sha256 hash of a forthcoming message.

I think we're onto something lads…

Was there one subsequent to the one after the DNC?

Aren't those ceremonies over?

It was this.

So

TLDR; unless you want to increase your chances of dying, just shut up and let someone else spread the leaks? Got it.

Whoever made that image is such a newfag. Here's your archive:

Can someone better than me find info on their apparent CEO, WILSON B. WOODHOUSE?

The next lower guy David Brock is more public.

Pic related is their most current payroll condensed from FEC.

Also those are bi-weekly payments.

Jesus.

Could we not sign up for this shit and just shitpost as usual/get paid for it?

Someone got paranoid. He removed his linkedin profile pic

linkedin.com/in/connor-shaw-9a092b5b

Pic related old and new profile

DO NOT LINK DIRECTLY TO AN ENEMY WEBSITE!!!

INSTEAD; USE A LINK ANONYMIZER OR ARCHIVE.IS!!!

If they check their server logs, they will see a ton of HTTP referrals for the very thread which linked to them, and then they'll know exactly what's going on.

Also, If you're not using archive.is, at least make sure to use a link anonyizer (for example "anonym2") that still displays the real link within the anonymized URL; not a URL shortener, as URL shorteners are often used by cheese pizza spamers and to hide malicious links, and therefore should never be trusted.

The hell is wrong with this faggot necrobumping?

Has anyone found a good decent email bombing service yet? We need to wreck their email accounts

The salary is pretty average for the area they live.

Don't you know about auto archivers?
pastebin.com/AV0zW9aq

8ch should disable referrers to fix that part.

Apparently some of the higher-up ones had to be entrenched in the Obama campaign prior to being in CTR. I think interns were taken from pools like those.

Shitloads of the Twitter accounts had "Obama alum" or "Obama 2012" on them.

Actually something interesting would be to see how long they've been employed with the PAC to see if Obongo used any of them while in CTR.
Probably not, but it would be fucking hilarious if they were that sloppy.

There's no excuse not to use it. It's fast and works for me 99% of the time.

Total payments in png form.
min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Wasn't ADP hacked back in May?

IDK. Would be more worried about "payroll data processing". Could be a shady way of hiring poo-in-loos to write good stuff about hillary.

It's a third-party HR outsourcing company. Nothing shady here.
Nope. They've got 8 offices in the U.S., and are headquartered in Tampa. Looks like it's all domestic.
payrolldataprocessing.com/

This message is for the halfchan refugees in these threads: Always filter Rachfag on sight. He's a shitty troll and not worth your time or energy.

filtered.

Reminds me of an old pic.

1/3 of your budget is just for hiring? No, you specialize in money laundering.

yes…yes..good goy…they email bomber is working. i need all the gmails of CTR employees STAT

Mirror is rip. Some places to reupload (if you can):
1339.cf/
mixtape.moe/
mega.nz/

quickleak.ir/QyAPPMWC
[email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ or [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ or [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ or [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */

The emails are also used to login on this site, Bfishbein or whatever his name was is the admin.

Jesus. Just got a 1 month auto ban for posting the ghostbin

Or just go here for the emails
8ch.net/pol/res/7003701.html

I think it worked guys. other/pol seems to be back to normal.

Not saying we should stop or slow down. Fuck CTR for ever bullying the autistic community

It's 3 am in washington DC.

Seconding this.

I love Python
one of my favorite language

Sidney Blumenthal: from Benghazi to Clinton Foundation to Correct the Record

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_P4G3riR2c

youtube.com/watch?v=7qSyc0XbpRA

Unintentional disclosure by Democrats about money paid to Blumenthal:
archive.is/Q8laE

I can tell by how slow the trump general threads have become now that nobody's yelling at shills. Maybe one or two pop in but it's not nearly as bad as before.

Then again, maybe they don't work weekends.

Were you in Detroit last month?

Sent 400 messages to CTR employees. framed Elizabeth Shappell for it

ebay.com/itm/5-20-LIVE-Tadpole-GOLDEN-GREEN-Tree-Frog-Treefrog-AQUARIUM-Koi-POND-Tropical-Pet/112060772282?_trksid=p2045573.c100034.m2102&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20131003150253&meid=fb8b39b6e77748f08ae719b209a2adb6&pid=100034&rk=4&rkt=8&sd=142050258699

DO IT FAGGOTS

Also, a cheaper but less alive option: ebay.com/itm/1Pcs-Mini-Figurines-Miniature-Frog-Animal-Resin-Crafts-Garden-Home-Decorations-/361637589021?hash=item543347b01d:g:YaUAAOSwhOVXfjFJ
75 cents each and free shipping.

I'm on it. Good find!

Here's a pack of 12 rubber frogs for $2.18, that's 18 cents per frog: amazon.com/Coromose-Dozen-Rubber-Shower-Favors/dp/B01480CYK6/

Who are you sending it to user? Also post receipt when you're done

good goyim

Yeah I know but if an user had a couple hundred bucks to blow for shits and giggles, you could send them 1200 rubber frogs to fill their doorstep one day.

Or you could hit them with multiple smaller shipments for weeks on end, use different shipping services, etc. Just generally be a thorn in their side.

I would be down to buy some rubber frogs and send to CTR, is it illegal? They'll obviously have my info if I do it.

Are we certain this is the place?

We could literally just march down there en masse. Half/pol/ is definitely pissed enough to go for it at this point.

I think the absolute worst case scenario would be some kind of "harassment" charge, but I'd imagine most cops would see a bunch of bath toys and have themselves a giggle.

Yes it is. Read this:

It has the address and salary of every CTR employee

I think if you get a proxy and make an ebay account with your address set as 455 Mass Ave it should be okay. They wouldn't know your real address then

If we do this, I say we send a bunch of frogs to CTR HQ as well as their employees/everyone we have info on.

I have like $20-30 bucks I can blow on some rubber frogs…

I want to suggest 1718 P ST NW. Apt 213, 20036 as an address to send frogs to. I've fucked with Elizabeth Shappell a lot and this should drive it home

The goal here should be to show CTR that if they fuck with us, we fuck with them harder. That ought to send them on their way. So whatever the best way to do that is, I'm in.

Sending frogs seems more like having a giggle than "fucking" with them.

If you wanted to fuck with them, order 10 tons of scrap metal to be delivered to their front lawn, like we did with that one Jewish kid that stole a Trump sign a few months ago. Along with the Korans, Mormons, Pizzas, etc.

seriously guys fuck off with your self-righteous persecution shit and stay on your own board. Call us 'cuckchan', no one gives a shit, but this is pathetic.

If I were them I would see having a bunch of frogs sent to my doorstep as a warning. That's how I would mean it, too.

What on god's green earth makes you think that stupid shit is going to work at this point?
We know for a fact you exist.

You're a fucking retard. Into the filter you go.

So wtf we doing frogs or what? Like I said I have about $50 I can spend, my only concern is the legality.

The act of mailing something to someone is not illegal. Again, at best they might try some "harassment" shit but it would just be a waste of time and money on their part to pursue such a course of action.

Well then, if this thing gets rolling and off the ground, consider me in.

So you're willing to go through with it? Do you have a VPN or anything? Or even Tor?

was this real?

Do I need it if said act is not illegal? That's what I'm getting at. I could get a VPN, but I don't use Tor, I'm a very casual worker user, and not too computer super h4xx0r elite savvy.

Well it wouldn't hurt. Get one if you can. You should get a tutanota email and register with that for the ebay account. and set your address as 455 Massachusetts Ave NW, Ste 660, Washington, DC, 20001

Done, thanks for the advice.

Ebay is demanding a phone number to set my address, have you used the Burner app, and is it reliable? I feel like it could be ultimately traced back to me if someone had to. I don't trust it much.

Post the receipt when you buy the frogs?

I'll buy frogs and post receipt once I see other anons do it.

hold on… let me get this straight… these CTR morons thought hey could just subvert democracy for 5 cents per post and there wouldn't be a few leaks? 5 fucking pennies HAHAHA!

We doing this or what?

This is an order for 5 rubber frogs.

I wish I was a Billionaire so I could ship truckloads of plastic frogs and spooky occult symbols to people I don't like.

top lel

This seems fake as fuck. Is the kind of shit you buy?

someone needed to tell this faggot to get over like a month in.

so, have the mods at 4chan given any explanations why they rigorously ban and delete any CTR involved threads in Holla Forums while allowing CTR shilling there at the same time?

there's a reason we call them cuckchan

is there a difference?

Sent the frogs btw

kek
Bravo user

what kind of frogs

Now that I have followed through lads, shall we start sending frogs to the individual addresses?

Yes

Talking about shipping things,has someone done the free boxes yet?

I've sent free qurans/lube/missionaries to 1718 p St NW, Apt 213. Who should we bother next?

We need to send frogs to someone important, a higher up, and leave a message "leave our image boards alone"

I can't exactly read through the thread at the minute but do they have any offices in/around Atlanta?

In that case it would have to be David Brock or Wilson B. Woodhouse

I'm pretty sure David is clinically diagnosed lunatic. He's the brainchild of this operation. His address is 2310 California St NW, Washington, DC, 20008

Wilson has the highest salary in all of CTR. His address is 618 E St SE, Washington, DC, 20003

Frogs with message to both.

Go on halfchan and post something critical of Clinton.
Get called a shill and banned 4 weeks,

Go on eightchan and post something critical of Trump.
Get called a shill and banned 4 weeks.

Fuck me. Mods are CANCER.

Shill.

how exactly have you filtered me?

That's a good link.

You're wrong.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84341407#p84341495

You not knowing just proves you're a retard.

Also, I think it's about time Holla Forums sent off everything it dug up to independent news sources and the Trump camp. It's not like they have the time like you guys do to do this amount of digging.

We need to consolidate it

So at this point is it just anons fucking with them on their own rather than digging because we already dug up all of their dox?

Everyone here needs to fight the good fight and continue having discussions on halfchan as well.

The tactic the shills are using is simple; filling Holla Forums with shillposts slides legitimate discussion, derails conversations, and prevents us from being the powerful meme force that has a huge influence over the election. And if they can get people to become sick of Holla Forums, then that helps them even more. We can't let these CTR shills and salty bernouts take over the board.

Does anyone have a link with all the docs we have? Not emails, I mean numbers and addresses.

Honestly Roger Stone is better at doxing than any of us. That fucker can dig up dirt like no other.

Honestly I'd love for him to give an AMA here to give us some pointers.

holy fucking shit what a tremendous faggot

how are you seeing my posts if I'm filtered?

FAGGOTS, DOES ANYONE HAVE AN LINK WITH FULL DOCS OF WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR??? NO EMAILS, I MEAN NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES, DO WE HAVE A DOCS FILE YET?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

on a sidenote: this threads here are just too long and too slow.Why not change it to 4chan standards?

You know what i'm really fucking proud of you guys, this feels like Chanology if it wasn't taken over by moralfags. You guys are going all out in attempt to utterly destroy this company

Also Trump has been known to reward those who help him. So maybe he would be willing to make astroturfing illegal as a reward for us memeing him into office.

Speaking of Chanology, 4/pol/ actually went on a raid due to me and a few of the guys who raided tumblr, on Anonymoose's IRC, they shut down their operation against Trump and the entire IRC server in the process.

Moralfags who are against trump? Who would've have guessed! Every maskfags needs to be removed, offed and expunged from Internet.

Especially SJWs who pose as anonymous among CTR faggots.

These namefagging, tripfagging and attention whoring will get the treatment they deserved. Ignored, expunged and removed.

Seriously name fucking one group that insisted on a status quo who got something done.

Here is a video that describes our ilk properly

I've never seen that used as a compliment before.

is any of the organizations connected with black lives matter ? or with clinton foundation ?

Is there some kind of money trail between this entities ?

like many stupid people, they assume we're as stupid as they are.

Seeing that we're nearing the end of this thread, let's compile our self a list of actions for the next thread
Feel free to add more guys. Also, is anyone still trying to gain access to their site administration? The whole thing must be changed into a shrine to Kek, complete with a video of croaking frogs.

I say we should raid /qa/ just to get those faggots to shut up about >muh Holla Forums
and >we'll raid Holla Forums when trump loses
and other shit

Is pope catholic?

Is this more or less embarrassing than if she were to call him "dad" by mistake?

The truman show was predictive programming, subliminally making people used to the idea of being watched all of the time.

I do wonder how many of those spineless CTR faggots are women or POC. Would explain their lack of honor or intellect.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyqJhCpHLqw
Top kek

This is nice and all, but please teach yourself how to embed videos on here in the meantime, newfriend.

that's dumb, because she's actually immune to feds

the latter is more likely to have vulnerabilities

Too big to fail

It's funny to me that this video is still used.

Most addresses are in this PDF

Lol.

We need to go after them that much harder, then. They clearly know and don't fucking care about the bullshit they're causing.

Are you who I think you are?

I'm afraid so. But that was a long ass time ago.

Who are you, if you don't mind me asking? This was before my time.

I used to go by the name of AnonCabal. Sometime around the year 2012-2013 I made this video (Anonymous was still a thing, but just barely) because there were people profiting on big Anonymous channels. The activist bullshit they were doing was pure cringe so I decided to speak my mind. Somehow those videos are still on YouTube. I gave up on user since then, however.

Just another faceless desensitized user old. Like most of us should be.

haven't seen a board with that much cognitive dissonance before.

This.

mega.nz/#!3YplBBQC!U8e-lkfV6KpAcjS7Bw31lJV65eOrVgxq9nKx2pfodbA

This man has a way with words:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJSitL3oyvo

Haha.That video was posted a month(To the day) before I went to boot camp.

Military user?

Video is still old, but it still true to this day.

Now we have 'user' who shill for CTR, various Feminist faggots and Chanology faggots who evolved into Occupy movement and other offshoots of cancer.

I'm tired of that bullshit, I come online every now and then perhaps by instinct to see what the hivemind is up to. This whole shitshow is entertaining and kek-worthy. This made me smile.

I got out after about two years on a medical seperation. I was pretty fucked up about it at the time, but now with everything going on, I thank God nearly every day for removing me from it before shit really hits the fan.

Glad to hear it. I hate CTR with a passion. Not only for what they are doing but what they represent. I see them as a threat to our, dare I say, internet freedoms. They could be the first of a breed of masses paid by big business to drown out our opinions, culture, and ruin the community freedoms we enjoy. First it's CTR. Next it will be other big spenders pushing their biases. Also, I absolutely hate the political correct agenda. I will do all I can to destroy CTR.

I wish I had computer skills to fight them with, but all I can do for the nonce is cheer you on.

Fug, i go into boot camp January 25th…

I'm not saying everyone in the military is unequivocally screwed, user, but you'd be well advised to get in shape if you're not already, and depending on what branch you're in, visit the range a lot.

Learn any martial arts you can, make friends, go paintballing a lot(It's good practice), and be the best soldier you can be. Try to get into a position of authority where you can spread our views. Good luck.

I think this list of things should be default for all of us, military aside. Stock market maneuvering as well.

One user shared the toolkit few others plan to chip in to do something large scale if necessary.

CTR is the embodiment of the political correct safe space and speech control fascism. This shit has to go things will turn really sour if this isn't removed promptly.

Demoralizing the rank-and-file permafucking their bases and raising all sorts of hell to upkeep the chaos. CTR like activist 'anonymous' is filled with oversensitive newfag pussies. Easily trolled off the internet, intimidated and kept in check. It doesn't help their case that they can't organize like true user or go on defensive

A fitting way to end the carceer don't you think? Opposing and going at George Soros backed organization. Modern day viking burial.

What is this CTR shit about? Can someone give me a td;lr of this?

Also

W H Y ?

I really wish we had a TL;DR info-graphic for the CTR opp. It would make it way easier to explain to lazy anons and spread the word.

I wonder if bernouts would be interested to help. CTR destroyed all their hopes and dreams and they tried to take the high road.

Correct The Record is a hillary PAC that basically raids sites with Pro-hillary shit, this doesn't work on 4chan however so they attempted to raid it for a while. Now we are out to help them because CTR is clinton shit and they are faggots, i guess.
We have doxes on their employees and whatnot.

Could we get /lefypol/ in on this? Are they for or against Hillary?

They should seeing as CTR was responsible for anti-Bernie propaganda.

thank you user.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN
/LEFTYSHIT/S ALL SUPPORT SHILLARY AND THEY ARE THE ENEMY

That would be a fucking day. The twats shill here night and day. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them are CTR shills themselves.

Good thing Fullchan has personalized mods for personalized boards, that's one of the main pros compared to halfchan, and i give it a plus for that.

Nigger cuck get the fuck out. I'm not warning you twice.

checked.

Yeah, everyone hates hillary.

Hitler get confirms, it's at least worth a try.

do you cucks realise that Holla Forums are majority pro-shillary? you fell for the b8 hard.

I'm willing to bet most of them are Bern victims. It couldn't hurt to at least divide their ranks further. We would need evidence that CTR was working against Bernie.

Hitler get demands that I try.

reddit.com/r/sandersforpresident was shut down, kek

is right, we need a condensed infographic or something.

Maybe not leftypol, but we could always use more allys.

Also, new thread will be needed soon.

Modships saw signficant changes after luggage lad's retirement. The place is more PC to point of kid friendly.

I shit you not one autistic tranny ex-friend of mine found /a/ more tolerable and was hell bent on inviting me into his generic autist moe blob threads. Personalized mods or not all of them are cucks, feminists or SJWs.

Sorry user, but who am I to argue with a get?

Fucking nobody, that's who.

I'll try to reach out to them when I get back from the gym. Will probably just get laughed at, but oh well. Hitler get demands it.

It's no secret to bernouts. They just don't know we are actually going on the offense against them.

theintercept.com/2016/05/06/hillary-super-pac-draft-oped/
polimedia.press/2016/04/21/pro-clinton-group-correct-the-record-to-target-bernie-bros/

Kekspeed user…
Go get 'em.

Blatant shills get fucked in the ass so i'm fine with that.

I think I will just end up making a short TL;DR video we can link to explain this shit. I don't have all of the infographs about CTR but I will explain what I do know.

Can't tell if it's real or not, but…
>>>Holla Forums6065496

(((Fox News)))

Every time you see this question, consider this;

is it a CTR shill looking to guage the strength of this discussion so that they can decide if it's got any legs?

It looks like people are asking this question a lot. And it seems like it's purpose is to take the temperature of the thread.

let's see, the important stuff, but trying not to "dox".

Shilled against Bernie, now Trump
They specialize in Online campaigns, so they avoid rules on superPACs coordinating with campaigns. That part is documented ( washingtonpost.com/politics/here-are-the-secret-ways-super-pacs-and-campaigns-can-work-together/2015/07/06/bda78210-1539-11e5-89f3-61410da94eb1_story.html ), what is unclear for CTR is how they hire manual "record correctors" for reddit. None of their service providers say they do this.

Lots of these PACs in the same building
They trade money around. FEC filings:

David Brock is basically in charge

Guy who paid them a visit claims to be "deeper than FBI"
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84175502/correcttherecord-revealed#p84181058
Deep fbi user seems knowledgeable.

That's a good summary of what I know. My focus is on the $2 million they have spent on "Payroll data processing". Pic related is their biggest spending

This is probable. It has to be repeating expense for a time when they are active. They are not active all the time. They are probably not paying directly but by some outsourced firm. It would seem they have small stuff who is all the time on payroll. The rest of them are contractors.

I set a gun so he could go kill himself and maybe Killary too.

It's set to explode when someone fiddles with the safety

to who?

warning:

you will now be banned from halfchan for reporting CTR threads, those that are called out in the sticky

4chan cuck mods have been in the tank for hillary and CTR all along.

4chan mods doxed when?

not soon enough.
that place is disgustingly blue pilled.

Can confirm I got a two week ban for just linking to an archive of a thread were a shill confessed and answered questions.

Interestingly enough I got banned for "calling for a raid" despite the fact the thread proved that CTR shills were doing the raiding.

Posting this: archive.is/ICprU

Got me banned.

The mods are, but 4/pol/ isn't blue pilled, not by a longshot

We seriously need to begin doxing the mods. Chances are that some of them are on CTR's payroll, and possibly on the list that was leaked as well.

notice how the mods reaction CTR is almost identical to their reaction to gamergate? maximum suppression of any discussion.

apparently every 4chan mod is required to provide the admin with his social security number and real identity.

So, do we have anyone capable of doxing the mods?

Also, thread is up.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/845621.html

there are powerful forces at work on the internet trying to control the flow of discussion. it's more pervasive than you can imagine. nearly every site has this problem once it gets enough people using it. these info mongers come in and try to push the discussion in certain directions. they want to tell you not what to think, but what to think about. that way when you follow their pathway of information, all of the facts tightly controlled by their narrative, you will arrive at the thought destination they wanted you to arrive at. it's really quite insidious. when you arrive at that destination you will think you got there of your own accord.

There is no doubt in my mind the some of the mods are either being paid off by CTR, are actually working for CTR, or are so pro-Hillary they are allowing the spamming to continue. What we need is an insider of sorts, a mod to spill the beans. Honestly that mod I think is Troid. We have his entire dox available now, all we need to do is actually find out where he lives, get his phone number and everything and harass him so much he'll break and confess.

They all did that for moot. There have been no new mods added as far as I know since Hiro took over. moot would know who these people are, but moot will never reveal their names since he's probably still on speaking terms with most of them.

/baph/ is our best bet, but they've gone underground now. We do have this though

8ch.net/pol/src/1470265445630.png

We have Troid's real name and everything. Its a matter of actually now tracking him down

ew i didn't realize i was posting in the Holla Forums thread and not back on Holla Forums.
i'm so sorry for the namefagging and ponies.

I was going to call you on it, but I'd rather get shit done.

Also, give up your false pony gods and turn to knight qts, the only true path.

one of my friends claims to be in an autist school with a guy who is supposedly a mod on 4chan /a/.
i have no idea if it's true, but the stories make him sound about like you would imagine a 4chan mod would be.

We could track Troid through his details, try to get something out of him and going through each connection.

total brainfart on my part.
i don't normally venture out of Holla Forums much.

The mod on /a/ is believed to be Troid, though mods switch a lot so its hard to pin down

Also Troid deleted his Facebook a while ago, most likely after he found out he got doxxed.