Rio 2016 Olympics thread

Considering the hostile political climate around the world right now, the Olympics could potentially lead to a major happening. This thread is for discussion of any and all significant incidents, major or minor, connected to the Games. Also we can shitpost about who is best country if we really want to :^)

NBC is apparently streaming it online at nbcolympics.com/ for all no-tv fags out there. However, they're being a bit jewy and delaying the broadcast of the opening ceremonies to provide (((context))), so if anyone has any other streams, feel free to post them. BBC is apparently showing it live, so they're probably a better choice.

The opening ceremony starts tomorrow at 20:00 BRT, 23:00 UTC, 7:00 EDT

May the best country win! (read: not your country)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dk3l4
archive.is/6ngmw
archive.is/vu9RZ
news.com.au/world/south-america/russian-diplomat-shoots-dead-attempted-thief-in-rio-de-janeiro/news-story/795c099555af07e540254dfbbe1b014a
archive.is/Qlb5c
archive.is/J5d02
independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/rio-2016-boxer-rape-arrested-hassan-saada-olympics-moroccan-latest-a7174191.html
twitter.com/Reuters/status/761967412120055812
twitter.com/Reuters/status/761968490576248832
archive.is/0ADe8
vimeo.com/45784191
youtube.com/user/TiborasaurusRex/videos
sfgate.com/olympics/article/Report-Olympic-kayaker-capsizes-sofa-kayaksofa-9127435.php
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/06/russian-athletes-banned-paralympic-games-rio
bbc.co.uk/sport/disability-sport/37002582
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/07/rio-2016-williams-sisters-crash-out-womens-doubles-tennis
archive.is/6hZ4U
archive.is/opTGq
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729675/SECOND-boxer-arrested-suspicion-rape-Olympic-village.html
tass.ru/en/politics/893518
archive.is/V4gCi
reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/OCHA Ukraine Situation Report number 34_0.pdf
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26410431
web.archive.org/web/20140326090516/http://un.ua/eng/article/500186.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/05/02/ukraine-draft-dodgers-in-fight-against-separatists/26462801/
streamable.com/153g
archive.is/98MUa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton#1912_Olympics
archive.is/KO2pP
unz.com/isteve/human-biodiversity-at-the-olympics/
youtube.com/watch?v=zjRvFLitUVc
youtube.com/watch?v=jKxucQVveXA
youtu.be/fSTaK8FDnv0
telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/18/eu-puts-itself-at-the-top-of-rio-olympics-medal-table/
twitter.com/HardysCloset/status/767563066535993345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#dirtybomb

Best news today was that some niggers tried to rob a russian ambassator, he reacts and kills one nigger, the other nigger runs, as usual here. If you react the other niggers always runs.

There is 200+ operator from all over the world, and CIA has assets on the ground, couple drones on the air, and more shit.
If something major goes down, it was part of the plan because there is too much foreign security right now here.

From a few days ago:

Man is arrested after attempting to STEAL the Olympic torch on the streets of Sao Paulo before being tackled to the ground by police

archive.is/dk3l4

someone start the Countdown clock to the great pestilence wiping out Huge swaths of the earth's Population

KEK WILLS IT
MAKE IT SO GENTEMAN

Are they even going to televise the Olympics?

I just realized the Rio 2016 logo looks somewhat like a buttplug.

Classic Brazil.

Zika will be the new Ebola-chan after this.

So you have these 3rd world catholic countries with high fertility and no legal abortions or sometimes even condoms. The population is growing and your precious rainforests are threatened by all these "useless eaters". Poverty is endemic and you know this will mean an ever expanding ugly slum while automation makes most of their employment prospects zero. You know these people aren't intelligent enough to create anything and soon their menial jobs will be gone.

You also have access to cutting-edge bio engineering labs and you are a materialistic psycho who dreams of becoming God and flying around your own nature-preserve earth playground.

Zika. Zika. Zika.

"but I'm glad the 3rd world is being indirectly sterilized!" you might say
you're next

Funny that the Jew media made up so many lies about Sochi, but when one of their own leftist paradises is now on the world stage you don't hear any of the vicious reporting you saw about Russia. The tone is more forgiving as if they aren't responsible for the corruption, inefficiency and poverty. They just needed more white people to give them shekels.
Sochi was an extravagance of the power of whiteness, Rio is just a Marxist shit show.

Going to be a blast seeing all the polluted water, inevitable illness, robberies, and break-ins, and POSSIBLE tranny mutilations get silenced.

I'm amazed Rio even got the Olympics.

Nah, it looks like a babby's dummy.

Russian diplomat shoots dead robber who tried to mug him. archive.is/6ngmw

According to the Globo newspaper, the vice counsul – named in reports as Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate – grappled with an assailant who tried to carjack his vehicle, believed to be a BMW X6.

Moscow denies ‘Jiu Jitsu diplomat’ disarmed & shot dead robber in Rio. archive.is/vu9RZ

The Russian Consulate in Brazil has denied media reports that one of its diplomats, a 60-year-old man, used his jiu-jitsu skills to subdue a robber and dramatically shoot him point blank using the attacker’s own gun in the middle of the street in Rio de Janeiro.

I thought it was some sort of thong.

THE LOGO LOOKS LIKE A BOMB

ITS HAPPENING

Why does the Rio 2016 logo look like a fucking chastity device? Have I been spending too much time on halfchan?

Every major countries teams all die of diseas and murders/rapes. Next Olympics Russia is the only country with its original athletes, they take home every gold.

Apparently the Russian delegation chief shot a thief trying to rob him lol

news.com.au/world/south-america/russian-diplomat-shoots-dead-attempted-thief-in-rio-de-janeiro/news-story/795c099555af07e540254dfbbe1b014a

EXACTLY how and why a would-be robber was shot to death close to the Olympic Village in Rio de Janeiro today is becoming murkier by the minute, with Russia denying one of its diplomats was involved.

This is despite reports Moscow’s vice-counsel used his jujitsu skills to fell the assailant and then shoot him dead with the alleged mugger’s own gun.

Team USA staying in docked cruise ships to avoid the crime and the poo.
Clever, but how much is this costing us?
A single cabin costs $3000 a week.

God forbid Navy Seals false flag the cruise ship

It will be extremely expensive… FOR YOU!

Once again, America has to be the precious princess on someone elses dime. I hope some mud sinks those fuckers for being too good to live in the shit with everyone else.

kek - that guy was hauling ass

They're going this fast because some shooting started around that area.

sounds like Brazil

I love the russian chicken meme

Meanwhile, Tiwanese Animators continuing to shit on the Olympics in their videos.

that nigger has been wrong for like 12 years now

everyone in the world gets to participate in making fun of the hues

Eh, the American taxpayer that is being cucked by latinos and niggers is paying for the cruise ships, so the precious US athletes don't have to deal with latinos and niggers.

NEW THREAD

Does anyone have a video of the opening ceremony?

Israel is running security.
archive.is/Qlb5c
archive.is/J5d02

Jesus fucking christ. How fucking pretentious.

On top of that, the whole messages in the Olympic speeches were about "diversity" and "tolerance".

I swear, the MSM is going to try to spin the Olympics as a whole into some anti-Donald Trump message with the whole diversity and tolerance shit. The whole thing is run by jews for a while anyways.

Dear God it's worse than I thought.

(checking that)

i hate this time, I hate what man is right now, I despise what he has become

can't wait for the greatest shitshow on earth

praise 2016

Which country?
Straya's white as fuck, Cat Campbell is a qt, feels good man

This is actually heartening because it means the Marxists are reaching peak desperation. They really are deluded enough to think they can pull this off without a massive propaganda backfire, while the whole world watches.

That first image is top-tier, premium quality OC

I missed the opening ceremony.

How was it? It was better than the 2012 London one?

uber kek

It's even more worse than you think still. Trannies and pedos dominate this country. Only difference is that since our summer is on the start of the year, pedo parade starts a week after carnaval in February.

Posting thread theme.

I missed the ceremony ;_;

anybody got a mirror?

did the huehues rape any women yet?

Not a hue hue, but

Moroccan boxer Hassan Saada arrested over rape claim one day before Olympic fight

independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/rio-2016-boxer-rape-arrested-hassan-saada-olympics-moroccan-latest-a7174191.html

fucking moors, send in the spaniard division of the kebab removal unit

never fuck with Russians

yes

lol

ayyy, you can't make this shit up.

This guy is really trying to enrich those olympics :^)

Weebs = kikes
Get the fuck out.

Only if you can explain what a weeaboo is

Faggots where's a decent international livestream?

are the stands always this empty?

This just the average of cabin of ship, the higher the deck is and closer to the ocean view the more expensive it is and doesn't even count the boarding pass fee to board the ship which cost an arm and a leg

FUCK OFF

Prometheus let us down…

Honestly all I remember now is the cool rotating torch sculpture and the summoning of mt doom

Anybody else watching Greece vs. Japan water polo?

A solid 4/10

I love these.

IS IT HAPPENING??

MIRROR WHERE?

Confirmed.

HOURS SINCE LAST RIO OLYMPICS TERRORIST ATTACK:

twitter.com/Reuters/status/761968490576248832

Australian women's rugby is fucking crushing Colombia right now. 50+ to zero.

Was massively triggered when the announcer felt obligated to point out the inequalities in the team's support systems & resources. Is it not enough that these (mostly) beautiful white women are crushing the squat guats because they are squat guats?

How is that supposed to be reassuring?

It's fucking nothing

According to (((the media))).

Yup.

Its like when fat people order a massive amount of food with a diet coke because they are trying to lose weight.

the brown meatballs need mo' money fo' dem programs - don't you feel guilty that white people are allowed to beat brown people in sports?

wtf

not even noon and America's already kicking ass

Damn satan, you better invite me to your next pizza party.

…and then back to business as usual

This is one of Canada's female rugby players.

What's his name?

So the big deal about how much the last Olympic medals cost the country is part of a bigger deal?
There has been a set of articles in Norway about the handball-girls where the cost of sending them was around 108 million NOK (~$13 million), and the medals they brought home caused it to cost 9 million NOK per, claiming that we just ended up with a rather expensive set of jewelery.

Ignoring the whole community-part, the whole pride in your nations sports team and all that. Nope, just that the medals were expensive and those money could be better spent elsewhere..

Brian

She identifies as Jen Kish.

Yes, but what they aren't advertising is that half of the gold medals have to be given over to the Refugee Team. With an apology for being racist, sexist, xenophobic….

Trying to watch fencing, halfway through nbc decides I need to watch cycling right now

Fuck this horsey dancing it is

What a fucking disgrace.
All those horrible tattoos destroying the skin.
I'm eager for the day of the rope.

(((controlled explosion))). Syed put his bomb too close to the Jewish athletes.

I didn't even know that women played rugby!!!

did anybody else watch the france-turkey womens basketball game (obviously not womens basketball lel).

But seriously wtf is with this sheboon's hair? Is that shit regulation?

Regulations dosent apply to niggers in this affirmative action world.

They do in the same way a monkey can play the piano.

Looks like she melted a pair of red "Air Jordans" and poured the substance over her head.

Fascist France 88?

it's a weave nigga

Stop projecting, kike.

Kikes BTFO

archive.is/0ADe8

It was one of those joke things.

Calm down Zyklon Ben, not everything needs to be holocausted.

Ew

USA women's rugby lost to Fiji.

Fiji had a team comprised of several obvious trannies.

There aren't any "regulations" in most women's sports. Literally nobody gives a shit. They could chuck watermelons at each other for an hour and nobody would notice.

The logo looks like a butt plug tbh.

That's fucking great. Women may start realizing how much PC sucks when they aren't the star victims anymore.

Isn't that how african roundball was invented?

Fiji put all their effort into Rugby though, same with the men. For some reason, those people are naturally massive.

qt American girl won air shooting

USA wins first gold medal of the olympics in SHOOTING.

fuck yeah

Idk if anyone caught it at the opening ceremony

But when they had the european sailships bit, it started with the narrator saying

IMMIGRATION

I stopped watching after that. Tuned back in like 20min later and they were going through some power point about global warming flooding florida or some shit. At the opening ceremony. Wat.

That's nothing. In Canada, our announcer said:

THE INVASION

Half the faces in that last Fiji huddle were dudes with facial hair.

Doesn't even make Canadian sense. If it was an act of war, shouldn't the Indians have won by dying more?

Literally worse than niggers.

Look at that thing. It's barely a theoretical "gun". And it's on a monopod too? I wonder how she would do with 5.56 and actually holding the fucking gun.

Futurama predicted this

and it was only at 10m

Any results yet for day 1 of the rape competition? I have money on the Rapefugee team but I'm worried about the Brazilian and Swedish teams beating them.

Yeah not nearly as impressive as the shooting in the winter olympics combined with the cross country skiiing.

Where were you when progressive ideology went so fucked inverse it reverted to traditionalism.

At least the biathletes actually hold and support the gun. This summer version seems completely retarded.

wow she must be tough like a man sailor guy because she has tattoos

America's kicking ass in the pool

Aryan ubermensch kicking some nigger ass in volleyball

I wonder how the rest of the world feels when australia shits on you every olympic games despite having barely any people?

All of the "Australian" medalist were Chinese.

Wrong. Fufcing retard, what are you trying to pull?

we don't even field asian athletes you dumb fuck.

That's because Australia is good at swimming, and swimming always comes first in the olympics, and also there are so many categories inside of swimming that one single guy can get you a few medals easily.

Australia puts together the superior genetics from the anglo-saxons for swimming together with a nice weather and tradition in the sport so that's why they get always stuff. As soon as the rest of sports start Australia will go down. African countries also start getting medals as soon as running sports start.

As an Aussie and a shooter I am pissed that a man going for his fourth gold medal in shooting has been kicked off because of our cucked court system and nanny state gun laws

OP, the real happening is that Rio2016 is designed to spread zika around the world and create a global pandemic

But Michelle Jenneke is best girl.
vimeo.com/45784191

agree, has lost sight of the original purpose of shooting. someone like tiborasaurus rex, now thats a shooter
youtube.com/user/TiborasaurusRex/videos

i still think she gets to be a /k/ waifu now tbh.

anyone can post ginnie please?

Is there a list of all the trans athletes by country? I need to piss off even further a woman that's upset about this.

kek, bumpan for interest

Any uabbenon?

*habbenin

You're so good at swimming after years of desperately trying to escape your forsaken island

Hey Holla Forums

Skirmish reported at Russia-Ukraine border. 1 Russian servicemen dead, 3 more wounded.

Happenings happening near Armyansk.

Why would you give a failed third world shithole like Brazil to organize the biggest and most expensive sport event in the world?

(Does 05 05 05 still count as trips in the eyes of kek?)

Because this shit is decided (and announced) over a decade in advance, and the organizers probably assumed that even an oven baked batch of retards could assemble a passable weeklong event.
I hope this opens their stupid fucking eyes, but knowing how politicized fucking everything is they'll just pass it off as "muh oppression, successful Olympics take place in privileged countries, Brazil needs mo money for them huegrams"

Good post.

Reason #41414123 why everyone in the media and their families should be slaughtered come the breakdown of society.

That`s plain wrong, or did you forgot the amount of viceral pessimism that went for months on every mainstream media, europe focused on how security would be a joke, making a target event for terror attacks, the dumb fucks of the burger press made zika to be the next humanity wiping virus, just as they did with swine flu and ebola

You fail to see this beyond your own politics, there`s a LOT of money involved, meaning powerful people want this to work, that`s why once it started the bribe money start flowing and they downplay all the pessimism that came before, the "current narrative" is just a bonus

Plus rio is a TOURISM focused city, why the fuck would`nt they be prepared for this kind of event

Is anyone else not able to load the NBC olympics stream? It just gets stuck on the loading spinner. I've tried disabling adblock/vpn but it didn't make any difference.

theres really a refugee team? i can believe it, i thought it was some leftist illusion

are you using a scriptblocker? If so, that might be the problem.

heh anyone see those strange ass rituals they did for the opening?

again?

Is this a joke?

That's fucking stupid. May as well be point blank.

Not really, half the "Refugees" are actually german citizens. Its all a propaganda exercise.

yeah I am sure they openly flaunt their loominati symbols and rituals and leave little eastereggs so that autists can produce a grainy 144p picture of it and say that it's not the jews but the loominiati that is running the world

There is no illuminati, its jewish bankers. Its always been jewish bankers.

Everytime I watch the Olympics on CBC (Canadian), they're showing a women's event for a sport they shouldn't even be participating in. Such is life in CURRENT_YEAR.

Posting the great work user did here:

(that thread is anchored)

Second image is just a random.

If you hadn't noticed

He's in the Berenstain timeline.

His prediction didn't include anything about a Muslim invasion or race war so I know he is full of shit.

The trap or those PeeWee Herman /garden centre trikes?

So I go to Google it…

No whites are the best swimmers

She certainly puts the diesel in dyke.

The smarter ones are already figuring it out.

A friends who is looking to leave her cuck alcoholic boyfriend (presumably for me…not do sure I'm sold on it yet) is already putting out a few Holla Forumsack feelers.

Take me back to the huehuehue city
where the zika ripe
and the water's shitty

Gotta say, I do not give a fuck about the Olympics. I don't care about these "sports", I have no idea who these people are, and the teams seem designed to promote ultra-kosher civic globalist "nationalism". As far as I'm concerned it's pure pozz.

Many keks were had

sfgate.com/olympics/article/Report-Olympic-kayaker-capsizes-sofa-kayaksofa-9127435.php

and I know it doesn't count as Olympics but the entire Russian paralympics team was banned for doping.

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/06/russian-athletes-banned-paralympic-games-rio

bbc.co.uk/sport/disability-sport/37002582

Strategic sofas to stop your opponents? Makes sense.

In social media at least the Sochi Olympics had a ton of exposure of its corruption, graft and shoddy construction which were warranted. They plundered tax money for the event. But you're right still.

Am I the only one that thinks the logo looks like a sex toy?

It's just you. Rotate it 120 degrees. It's some kind of Carnivale hat.

You're both wrong, it's a bunch of people race mixing until they lose their individual colors.

ZAPDOS I CHOOSE YOUUUUU

Just saw a banner at finish of women cycling:
Jesus is heaven
no Jesus = hell

Good job, Hue. Am proud of you.

France just got rekt by Tunisia in Handball.

TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK

qt as fug

Allow me to drop this red pill on you. Throughout history the Olympic teams the are victorious have a direct correlation with a countries rank and power in the world. As of now top 3 are #1 Australia, #2 Italy, #3 China. USA ranks #6. Sorry to break it to you USA but right now you are lagging behind and the it's my conclusion that the only means of reaching the top again is to MAGA.

Williams sister tranny niggers get beat by based czechs

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/07/rio-2016-williams-sisters-crash-out-womens-doubles-tennis

Archive it m8 archive.is/6hZ4U

are the russians here ? or did putin get butthurt and cancel his team ?

oh shit, did you see that lady get rekt by the ledge? Is she dead?

Had enough of the slobbering over than nigger gymnast. She's good but not the best ever.

Bullshit they spend $50 billion on the olympics, it was nothing but butthurt western jew media that faked photos and made up stories.

Remember this one?
photoshopped a USA breaker panel into a shower stall and claimed it was a Sochi olympic dorm room.

And the masses actually believed this horseshit.

Nice work. My stomach turned as I finally saw that ad.

They are and likely the most qt gymnastic team.

Which brings me to why I stopped by this thread: Is there a single white gymnast on the american team. All I see is 2 niggresses, 1 beaner, and 1 Kikess. They're all muscled way more than any other team, the one chimp they can't stop fawning over has a literal man ass.

Looking up a pic I guess there is 1 white girl.

They just banned the Russian paralympic team over drug use, as if a guy with no legs benefits from steroids.

Obama is still so butthurt from being unable to steal Crimea that he is using everything in his power to make Russia pay for it.

2 primates
2 spic/mystery meat
1 kike

Aussies are proving to be the mustard race this olympics

They all have very masculine hip:shoulder ratios.

Basically, all women's sports are a contest to find the women with the most man-like skeletal structure and body composition.

It says alot that the better the male athlete, the more attractive his body is to women in general, whereas the better the female athlete the less attractive she gets to men.

If becoming a female athlete makes you less attractive to men and less fertile — what's the point? Your still worse than men.

Women should be compete in things that make them more attractive not less — dancing and figure skating are the only olympic "sports" that seem to fulfill that.

jews are part of the illerminati, i'm not sure where you read that the jews are not involved.

in the future everyone is required by law to convert into muzzie, so he thought he shouldn't mention the obvious.

I'm honestly disapointed we only got bronze in the 4X100, not because of the Americans but because of the Nigger in France
We should be able to get at least 1 Backstroke gold so we can get above China

Guess who got visited by the titty fairy

please stop, an erection can only get so hard

Well, that's it for the women's gymnastics coverage on NBC today. Almost all of it about the American team. Two niggers, a spic, a jew, and a white girl. Zero coverage for the white girl. And when they show footage of the team celebrating, it's awkward, and obvious that the other girls don't consider her part of the team.

Noice

Don't worry I have a mental picture that'll soften your erection
Imagine Pauline naked

sorry user, not all of us a 15yo schoolfags
my erection is still titanium strong

Julia Gillard and Hillary Clinton
There, nothing you can do now

defeat conceded
erection eradicated
soul forever scarred

Why attack another man's election ye monster

Most of them look like they are on roids: tiny/no tits, very masculine shoulders, arms and abs. Almost only ones who look feminine are gymnasts. I'm beginning to think most American athletes are on latest generation/experimental hormones and drugs who are not yet banned.

lol'd

breddy guud

I will never understand why the western powers hate Slavs with a burning passion despite us being able to be your true friends and allies, much more than merchants and goat fuckers.

I for one only hate gypsies, and I think the majority of slavs do too.

other than that, I can't stand the stereotypical no-teeth, sweat pants, vodka alcoholic degenerate.
but since we have them in the west too, I just chuck it up to degenerate.

let's remove kebab and MEGA.

Thanks VISA

Not only do you tax the goyim on every purchase, you throw this crap in our faces while you're at it.

damn I missed a few events I wanted to watch any re-streaming sites out there?

Is this turning out to be the worst Olympics? I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't more discussion on this.

It's been pretty shitty dozens of athletes have been robbed the building are all broken and the water is full of shit

NBC, BBC, and CBC certainly are. Check with your country's broadcaster.

The propaganda with this scene almost writes itself.

archive.is/opTGq

shame no one can shop the clothes off the nun.

Yep.

And I was just about to post that same pic.

why does theonion have a arabic twitter acc ?

the logo is a sign of progressive diversity

ahmed pls

Brazil's national anthem is circus music.
KEK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729675/SECOND-boxer-arrested-suspicion-rape-Olympic-village.html

Seriously, how stupid can this nog be? There are thousands of slutty athletes around, and tens of thousands of prostitutes in Rio. Yet everywhere they go, they must rape.

awful lot of white athletes in nambia

Damn, Canada's hottest athlete Tennis player Eugine Bouchard is now out of the games. Oh well, good effort.

Hey Holla Forums, aren't you happy that I made history?

Bouchard poster we know it's you

By losing?

Yup as predicted it's official. At roughly the same time there was an IED attack on the head of the LNR.

FSB got into a firefight with ukrainian spetznaz, first inside crimea (at Armyansk), where they found them with 20 IED of 2kg each. 1 FSB spec ops died.

Then they had to literally push back a crossing of BTR (possibly trying to rescue the spetznaz) at the frontier. 1 Russian army soldier died.

Statement:
tass.ru/en/politics/893518
archive.is/V4gCi

So basically this is a casus belli between Ukraine and Russia, then entire Novorussian army is on high alert, reservist are mobilized, hospital are told to be ready for mass casualties…

Kikes trying to pull off a surprise attack on Russia like they did during the Beijing games in 2008? Russia wrecked NATO supported forces hard back then.

Can you imagine the torture these plotters are going to experience? They are probably begging for a quick death.

Yeah but somehow it turned out to be "RUSSIA IS INVADING GEORGIA§§§§".

Despite the fucking fact that the Georgian army started it and by literally mounting a sneak attack the night of the Olympics on a UN sanctioned peacekeeping base full of Russian blue helmets (with heavy artillery).

The same thing is gonna happen here. They caught Ukrainian defense ministry officials, with gear weapon ammo and bombs, who admitted they were there to bomb poll offices and kill Russian officials. The Ukrainian army tried to come and rescue them (which led to full on skirmish with the Russian army) adding even more to the story.

Yet somehow it's Russia that's gonna be responsible… Why because initial events such as this one that are hard to treat won't be treated in the news…
Because the olympics are on so you can't really talk international politics in the evening news, since you HAVE to have a big segment on the olympics instead.

Meh it was very fast. You get caught out of uniform in such settings = you're a spy, not a soldier.
I'm sure every Ukrainian (or Russian) soldier know what happens to spies. If they're smart they probably are cooperating instantly. Also they have a standing policy to reintegrate Ukrainian into the Russian army.
So basically talk go live in Russia with full pension and benefits (much better than in Ukraine).
Don't talk, get "interrogated", then get sent to Black Dolphin for the rest of your days never to see the daylight again.

Easy choice.

*Persian

But americans currently have the most golds, and the most medals overall by 10. We have more golds than australia/italy has total medals.

Only the dumbest of goys believed that. I still remember watching the Georgian president cowering like a cuck as he was giving an interview with the BBC, begging for NATO to help.

That is strange, why would you risk taking known subversives into your military?

Because most of them aren't. Most veterans career officers and NCO started their service in the Red army when it was the same country, hell a lot of them aren't even from Ukraine in the first place. Defection are common and if suitable the Russian Army takes them in with the same contracts, Ukrainian draft dodgers are almost all in Russia (by the hundred of thousands).
In the same it's perfectly common for Russian high ranking officers to actually be from Ukraine. Baluyevsky who was chief of staff from 2004 to 2008 then member of Russia security council for years (14 seats only the top level officials). And he's an actual 100% pure Ukrainian from Lvov. Valentina Matviyenko (Chairman of the Federation council, Putin n°3), is also from western Ukraine. As are countless people in the Russian power structure, and NONE OF THEM support Kiev antics.

For anyone over 40 (so… most people given the demographics of the area), Ukraine is an autonomous province of the Russian Federation, currently under the power of a CIA backed tiny group.

Why do you think Kiev allow so many volunteers battalions and militias on the fronts? Because they perfectly know their army will jump ship on the first occasion (because it has numerous time).
So the Russians are giving them the occasion every time they can.
Easiest way to bleed them.

Most of that is bullshit. But some is not. The Ukies despise the Russians for the USSR and the Holdomor and want to be close to western Europe. The Russian or russian split areas in ukraine want to be with Russia, hence the civil war. Also how the fuck would there have been hundreds of thousands of defections? Does ukraine even have a military that large? Stop posting your retarded fucking propoganda ivan.

The Ukies WERE THE FUCKING USSR, nearly all the chief of staff of the read army, half of the soviet supreme, etc… were Ukrainian (or worse Jewish Ukrainian, daily reminders that Ashkenazi Jews, AKA the problematic ones, are all Ukrainians of origin). Hence why Ukraine is the only part that continuously grown during the USSR. The Ukrainian communist party was basically the equivalent of the chicago/detroit networks to the democratic party, they were the ones calling all the shots politically.

You can listen to the drivel of a handful of SS LARPers from Lvov it doesn't change the fact that Ukraine is a communist frankenstate. Mostly meant to create exactly this: dissent between the Russian peoples (which Ukrainians, even western Ukrainian, are).

Of draft dodgers + soldiers yes. Hell plus refugees it's probably counted in million by now… in 2015 there was 600k+ Ukrainian refugees in Russia and roughly 100k in Belarus (Ukrainian democracy is so great people literally fled to the last communist dictatorship in Europe) dixit the UN reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/OCHA Ukraine Situation Report number 34_0.pdf

For starters in Crimea most of the army defected, approx something between 2000 and 6500 at most went back. They were 20k+ VS maybe 10k Russians (most of it just being the garrison already there) … yup not one shot was fired, but the Ukrainian army is totally loyal guys, it's all Moscow propaganda.
It got comical when Kiev fired the chief of the Navy (Crimea military region is always headed by a Navy guy) that defected, replaced him by another admiral who also defected the next day. bbc.com/news/world-europe-26410431

By the own admittance of the Ukrainian staff 50% of their soldiers stayed there (web.archive.org/web/20140326090516/http://un.ua/eng/article/500186.html ) but it would have still meant massive convoys nobody saw (and not buses by the handful).

Hell early in the rebellion some of them even joined the rebels (as in battalion strength formation switching sides)…

The Ukrainian army is supposedly somewhere between 230k and 280k, which was only attained through multiple waves of conscription most of which can't managed to reach their objectives (with often less than half the conscripts they should get) leading to conscripts never being release to fill in the ranks (so you have people conscripted for a year that are in their 3rd year of mobilization… then you complain about desertions…)

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/05/02/ukraine-draft-dodgers-in-fight-against-separatists/26462801/

(It's old it's only gotten worse).

That's the beauty of it if you're born in the Ex-USSR… you can get a Russian passport, and Russia has a low unemployment, so you get a job, papers, people that speak the same language that you, that recognize any diploma/formation you may have… Of course they're all in Russia. Where else?

So by 2015 UKRAINIANS official numbers 39k + 12k that's already 51k defections.

The current numbers are obviously higher and the REAL ones. Ukrainians are lying on basically all their numbers (Russians may be lying too but that doesn't make the Ukrainian believable), be it economy, demographic and especially military.
Like when they lose, with photo and video proof, 10 vehicles they don't lose 10 soldiers. IF you believe them 1960's soviet junkyard vehicles are the most survivable piece of kit EVER, they've got 869 documented K-kill (catastrophic hull losses) and 401 M-kill (mobility losses) and only 2 000ish soldiers dead. Just the tanks losses (with the soviet syndrome of the turret blown sky high), are over 150. No problem the crews just walked it off. BMP so overcooked you can't even tell the type? Nah it's a wreck from WWII. Entire convoys pummeled by artillery. We did lost one driver and one soldier sprained it's leg.

Islam got it's own football team and is currently going against Japan. Will the nips remove kebab?

Armenian weightlifter suffers horrific elbow injury. Not for the squeamish.

streamable.com/153g
streamable.com/153g

archive.is/98MUa

Bitch, if you gonna give your "trigger warnings" just write your pitch to The Cuck.

Your unkind words are like daggers to gentle heart. I'm going to go bite my pillow.

Where are the niggers in the rowing-competitions? Thought they were great rowers? They got the experience.

literally the weirdest crush I've ever had in my life

user, gymnastics….

My olympic waifu is way fucking hotter

This is now an Aly thread

USA USA USA

fuck off

god damit

eh, shes a good fuck for a RWDS that hasnt seen a bangable aryan woman in weeks

any white gymnast with a passable face would be better

their bodies all look like this

All I can think of when I look at these is "these are great for muscle study". Literally no attraction to her.

So how many medals did Miss Raghead win? Has she caught Phelps yet?

Reminder that Patton was an Olympic athlete

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton#1912_Olympics

her body's only semi-attractive in profile — because when facing the camera you can see that she has the shoulder:waist:hip proportions of a man

The inverted triangle is quintessential masculine torso shape, while the hourglass is the feminine shape.

So basically she has a tight little man body.

The divers seem to have the most aesthetic figures.

Guess how old this girl is?

this whole post is nothing but propaganda

like Sarah (((Silverman)))

Also at the end of this post you start talking like you are a Russian soldier in the Ukraine Ivan I know you fucking faggots shill this place

Surprised no one made a connection between her and radical Islam yet, considering how Hillary endorsed her and all.

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY JEWS CUT THEIR DICKS

Why the fuck is her mouth open the whole time?

Jenneke for life bruh

Jews are unable to sweat

That's because Russians have difficulty selecting correct adjectives relating to possession and their language lacks definite articles

I so read this in a Russian accent lol

my 60 year old aunt lost her mind at that dyke. "THAT IS A FUCKING MAN"

I noticed jews tend to have facial expressions simulating confusion or pain for some reason.

I chuckled sensibly

looks like she juices

That's a tranny.

What a gorgeous girl. Compare her to this thing

jewish tran

lucky divers got to dive into a pool of green Zika water

does this make her jewish?

Point still stands see:

Well shit

The rabbi would say: "Definitely YES! She's one of US ("chosen people")!!!"

You know how HUUUGE jewish rascism and "bloodcult" is, don't you?

i thought it was matrilineal

Comment was from 2013. Just saw her competing, and the commentator brought it up.

GOAT ?

OY VEY!
Human rights tribunal: INCOMING

Huehuehue

Jews in the shower tend to gasp for air a lot

–American goalie Hope "nasty twat" Solo on losing.

American women, not even once.

No, that's idiotic. Jewish blood is jewish blood.

"Converted jews" are nothing but shabbos goys and a shield for jews.

everyone knows Aliya Mustafina is the best

She definitely a qt but shes not an Olympic athlete.

Emilia Pikkarainen is the goat.

I see your Emilia and I raise you a Michelle

Not only is she hot but shes at the top of her field vimeo.com/45784191

(1) Lexi & Tori Weeks (US Track & Field)
(2) Laura Graves (US Equestrian)
(3) Mikaela Mayer (US Boxing)
(4) Serena Zingaro (IT Volleyball)

why is Irish not considered as white?

new thread when dis one reaches the limit

archive.is/KO2pP

Indeed, she really is a rubbish human being, and an example of women's unconstrained ego and cruelty when they are not constrained by an effective cultural and familial patriarchy. They complain about patriarchy without realizing it's what keeps them from becoming disgusting monsters.

It's a D&C shill technique. Just like saying Slavs aren't white.

Today I learned perfection exists.

White people are magic. Too buff for me though.

kek.

you might be a fag user, or have you checked if you lost your balls? With all the qts, why the fuck would you be into a girl with a powerlifter body?

speaking of qts, anyone recall the creepshot video of the girl from a baltic territory warming up at the world championships for long jump that feminists on jewtube made them remove?

Her name was something like "snezika?" Let me look, it enough to fap to…

Good ol' Lydia. She's pretty great.

Muscle girls are best girls.

She's too good.

mate, can you imagine getting her clothes off and her fucking quads bigger than yours, her ribcage expanded…as a gymfag, have gotten to second base with girls sort of like this and then turned back, quickly.
Agree, her face is a 9/10. Whoever let her go into that should be caned. Feeling her up would be like washing yourself in the shower, the whole idea idea is gross.

also, the italian beach volleyball girls on now aren't wearing bikinis. Is there a way to complain?

reminds me of this girl who is cuter

Marija Sestak?

Fuckin stop user my heart can only take so much.

kek, the Jews flew leslie jones down to olymics and have her in front row of the vollyball promoting her on TV now!

nah, not her, shes a blonde. It's like a 3 min video, she's wearing black stretch pants and stretching and guy is zooming in on every body part.
these days you need to save everything, you never know what the jews are going to pull.

Steve Sailer on HBD at the Olympics:

Source: unz.com/isteve/human-biodiversity-at-the-olympics/

Found it!!! Just skip right to 35 secs, they had to give it a "muh empowering womenz" intro to hide that it's a fap video.
Snezana Rodic is her name. this is video:

u guys, she's a "Twitter Star" now!

youtube.com/watch?v=jKxucQVveXA

I am getting tired of hearing stories about some "first X."

First nigger to win a swimming medal.
First sandnigger to wear a hijab in sports
First tranny allowed to cheat using androgens because muh gender identity

Snezana Rodic is girl I was looking for, found video, link above (now with a 30 second "powerful wommenz in sport" to keep it from getting removed)
fuck, look slike she's on the same team and that's her teammate from same meet. I'm just amazed I found it, at the time feminists were going apeshit…watch the vid and you'll see why.
sorry no webm, but it's worth watchign entire thing bc it's literally a fap vid where she's bouncing up and down like she's getting fucked.
I'm not getting clickshekels, looks like some turk, feel free to make a webm of your fav parts.

I prefer indoor volleyball girls (tend to be younger, more feminine) but vid related is bretty gud.

I like aussie girls' accents, too, tbh

i know, man

First [X Minority] to do [Y Thing] a White Man Already Did And Still Does Better!

Very nice!

trying to make a webm but the whole thing is so good…so of course the fat dykes had to have it removed…glad they forgot about it now…

Stop pushing this old woman on us.

Only one that comes to mind is this. Are you sure she was blonde, the mind can play tricks on you.

shit, I tried resizing to get around existing file but it broke the animation

Also, youtu.be/fSTaK8FDnv0

I found her, Snazana Rodic. the faggots who are into power lifting "girls" are calling her old and saying I'm "pushing her" on people. link is above, found her name on first try out of 7 drives to look through.

Someone got it back up it seems, with an intro now to make it look legit.

what the shit, I meant to attach these vids, not embed the youtube vid.

She's damn fine, and with great genetics she's going to look great for many more years.

watch the video, it's one of my fav fap videos of all time, don't care what anyone says. skip first 35 sec, trying to make it seem like not a creep shot video:

She looks a bit like Nina Persson of Cardigans in her prime.

That nearest of fukin gross man

*negress

Slovenian master race.

they had one big song like 10 years ago no? Lead singer looked swedish with short hair?
Still excited I found her, had a pile of 7 drives, just picked one at random and I had a pic of her in first folder I opened.

what's this girl's name? Seems like a lot more qt aussie girls than brits tbqh. The best they have is a quadroon girl who just had a kid.

I'm going to have no resist I'm afraid.

I used to have an obsession with those types of candid videos, and it took a long time to repair

Question: Would you (pic related)?

And if you already have an amputation fetish, your vote doesn't count. : ^)

Their biggest singles were Lovefool and and My Favorite Game, but they were 20 years ago.

*to resist.

See what I'm up against, even my sub-conscience is against me.

Michelle Jenneke

I would

I'd bang her, def. Over a fat girl, so long as the cut isn't up to the hip so you'd actually have to bump against it.
paul mcartney married one who wasn't nearly this cute and was a cunt who took half his money.

I can't believe the video was 4 years ago already. this was when I first realized what a big problem feminists were becoming on the internet.

After it went up, a bunch of fat cunts made reaction videos at how "outraged" they were (snezena herself wasn't angry, and I'm sure it actually made her shekels).

Of course. Missing limbs don't really bother me at all, neither does blindness/deafness. It's the genetic fuck ups that disturb me and anyone wheelchair bound. But missing a leg, arm or hearing isn't a big deal for me (as long as it isnt a genetic issue)

Those same types and beta cucks united around the world are going to be very excited for tomorrow night when Usain Bolt races.

There's nothing cucks love more than watching a black dominate at something. Plus he's Jamaican which all the libs have some undeserved hardon for. Fun fact, most Jamaican niggers hate fags

To be fair, 33 is just about expired if you're 17 years old. Not too bad looking and she is married to a Slovenian male so that's good as well. Needs to be pumping out half a dozen White babies though.

Emily Batty (Canadian Mtn Biker)

This Danish swimmer is a qt. Pernille Blume suspicious surname

nice

It's not even that she's strikingly pretty– it was the video of the guy zooming in on her as she "stretched" and it looked like she was fucking a guy, bouncing up and down.
It was a big deal at the time, first time I recall jewtube removing something at behest of screeching feminists.

Yeah, sorry. Just hopped in without going over thread completely. Didn't know about the assmad fembots.

Why are the Danes so qt my dudes

because they vikings didn't take the ugly ones.

Diving is definitely one of the events with the most aesthetic bodies.

Fit, but not too muscular.

No weird proportions like swimmers or gymnasts.

Here's one of them: Kassidy Cook.

Found the sport with the ugliest women: shotput.

This is a gold medal olympian.

I think simone biles looks worse than the hamplanet to be honest.

That's some fine investigative work user. Fucking proud of you.

At least we'll never have to see this nigger, sinc ea big sow shotputter mammy isn't what they want to push.
Gymnastics was associated with femininity and grace after that Nadia girl, which is why the Jews are pushing niggers so hard.
I know nothing about the sport, but I've seen people claiming all they've done now is get niggers capable of acting like men now instead of women's gymnastics. They call it "power" something, since the niggers can leap like apes since they are apes.

The US bitches a whined to change the rules because in traditional gymnastics the cranky negress style wouldn't have scored well

This is the answer. Nowadays though their population isn't very large, which is why it's especially annoying to see them take in rapefugees.

You should look at the women doing the "Hammer toss" (didn't know it was a spot). Some pretty stout looking women there.

Yeah, this Sailer article I posted earlier talks about that

Here's Nadia Comaneci in 1976. Big difference.

looks likes a typical sheboon to me. you want to see real ugly check out women's basketball.

I think it has a lot to do with a sense of 'progression' within the sport. Racing sports always have someone going just a little bit faster than before, but something scored like gymnastics in the traditional sense valued conservative routines that minimized point deductions. I don't agree with it, but I can see their logic. Unfortunately, it's this sense of progression that caused literal shit on a canvas to be considered art.

it's not just the 'boons

Yeah, they ruined it.

This was art.

More aesthetic on every level. It's like watching a Audrey Hepburn do ballet with flips and somersaults.

We've moved on from even that to fielding horrific niggers better suited as linebackers.
At least the Russian and Eastern European teams can still show some dignity.

Strange, because it reminds me more of pic related

i see your comaneci, but omelianchik is a cute

god even seeing this makes me sick. I was 5 or so in the early and remember watching the olympics and it was really exotic and entertaining bc it was only time you got to really see eastern Euro girls.

Now the "winner" is literally a 4 foot chimp who seems better suited to swinging through the jungle.

Thank you Jews.

Envy bitch.

wonder if the cunt would say same about david beckham. Messi is a better player but no snatch drooling over him, not that I see.
Again, the Jews have literally destroyed the world. The Olympics used to be a fun and exciting, first TV I recall watching.

feels like a Whitopia and it was only ~30 years ago. sad.

true. and ice skating seems like it will be the last holdout of feminine beauty & grace in the olympics

Damn she was cute and gracious

Fucking americans ruining everything with their macho women

Ice skating is on the way out too. France had an african negress not too long ago, but it wasn't pc enough that she had to be given gold as would be case today.

I love how the butt slap is a common thing in female volleyball

Just nine years ago, it was completely normal for a man to be openly disgusted by such an appearance, even if they were liberal!

Holy shit, it has been nine years, seems like yesterday.

Why would they even have a controlled explosion near the Olympics?its obvious it wasn't, but these people come up with terrible reasons to cover up things

Yeah but I think the nature of the sport/art itself is what will preserve it longer. If it was just about speed and strength it would get niggered quick — but it's more like ballet on ice and so it requires balance, coordination, and elegant artful movement.

And I'm no expert, I've just picked up on that after watching an hour or two's worth of figure skating in my entire life.

Americans hate this shit too user.

Seems a lifetime away when the Soviet Bloc was a completely closed society to Americans. Other than the Olympics the only time you saw a Russian/Eastern European was a grainy video of bread lines or some other disaster or the Hollywood version of a Russian James Bond girl.

America has changed. Now they sit there fawning over their 4ft chimp. Meanwhile the rest of the world calls a spade a spade and is ultimately forced to apologize for it.

Yes, I know. It's a horror show now.

Was anyone here around in 1980? Did they show Olympics on the electronic synagogue when the Jews made the US boycott it?

wow, imagine if they had just let the Soviets deal with the Afghans until every last one was dead or they used a nuke on the place.

only ice skater i know is kim yuna

Call a spade a spade or a nigger a spade and you'll find your White ass in jail with niggers.

She's the type of girl you hang a picture of in your tank in battle to keep you going when things are getting tough.

Swimming is truly the white man's sport. I can't get over the levels of smug in this picture.

A negress won a gold medal in swimming recently…

I imagine that in 2016, the army has a rule to disallow pictures which either objectify women or could make a strong womyn feel uncomfortable in any situation.

only the JewSA army

The BBC doesn't do very much right, but I must say they went above and beyond in selecting a hot milf to present the games.

I'm sure in 2020, it'll be some Arabic hag in full hijab.

Bump. This thread was fun, wish we could get it more traffic.
Anyone see the Brazilians girls play the South Koreans in volleyball?
Not a yellow fever type, but will admit that some japs and korean girls are at least aesthetically digestible (I have screwed one jap, but would never mate with one and marry bc A. don't one a 5 foot one halfing son B. we need more White kids, if I ever do marry and have kids, will be White.

Wasn an interesting dynamic though, and a sad look at what america's future population will look like…although we're going to be even below that, bc the Portuguese were burning coal hundreds of years ago, and the look had now somewhat settled to where you have niggers, half-caste Whites, and the full Whites (small majority).
Brazil game was only venue that was full, and didn't see one nigger in crowd. Not sure how they always say "brazil has no racism" bc it seems like their dindus are just as bad as our's are in the JEWSA.

And she won the Gold Medal.

Total and complete lie. They have massive "wealth inequality" as the separate races in the so-called melting pot lead completely different lives. Someone like Gisele never stepped a foot near some nigger ridden favela school.

They just paint over it all and make believe everyone is equal.

This thread needs more Amber.

The cute dane girl won? I can't deal with US coverage, need to get my VPN working again to watch CBC (BBC now protects their coverage like their balls).
non-Americans cannot imagine how bad it is, coverage on NBC. Tonight, I lost it when they focused on the negress who they let swim anchor of the women's team (they were going to win anyway).
She walks in, keeps headphones on, rapping and dancing to herself until last minute. After they win (she swam final leg, had the worst time) she stayed in pool for literally 4 mins when everyone else had left, just to get the cameras to focus on her, despite her swimming the worst time of the 4.
She made it all about her nigger ass, and the media obliged.
To imagine US coverage…try to picture watching something and they randomly cut out of it (in the middle) to show some human interest, reality TV type bullshit…then 7 mins of commercials…and repeat it every half hour.

For every hour, you get maybe 10-12 mins of actual sports coverage. If the Jews don't destroy the planet before next Olympics, finding a way to get BBC coverage.

BTW- at this point, would pay the fucking BBC license fee if they'd let me do it for a few months or whatever….would have been especially useful this summer for Brexit coverage and Olympics.

Up until 4 months or so, could easily trick BBC even with Hola. Now, have a bretty bug VPN, works on everything, but never BBC player.
It's awful to watch NBC. CBC is a bit better, but bc of the setup, hard to use chromecast to get it to TV and my monitor sucks.

Oh I saw that thing… nasty, nasty girl. But yeah, the cute Dane won the swimming event before that one.

CBC is ok, but they focus heavily on Canadian athletes, sometimes at a ridiculous extent so you miss what else is going on.

> maybe 10-12 mins of actual sports coverage.
Disgusting.

Nippon is #1 in Judo :^)

( I know the idiot who made this was probably a jew trying to be funny, but still like it).

Also– did Russia just decide "Fuck it" and to slag off these olympics? I know their track and field got banned, which is usually a big medal winner for them, and gymnastics is now fixed in favor of niggers.
They have a replay of the Russ-Japan female volleyball game on the NBC Roku app (with commercials you need to FF through of course).
Only Russians I've seen so far in these games. The Jews really screwed everyone by banning Russian Track and Field, it's only time you get to see White actually win consistently at something.

Two of these three images are of the cute Danish Swimmer. One of them is the nasty nigger
mentioned. Choose wisely.

I haven't watched it tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if they were be black balled by the judges.

Somatic narcissism.

Why coalburning though? I get promiscuity but why debase yourself?

bumping. this was a fun thread to take mind off misery in this world. At least making fun of the hues and that it turned out to be a disaster– empty seats, muggings, green poll, armed robbery, shooting at the press bus, dead soldiers, sailors sick from water– provides a nice diversion.

Also, post Olympic qts…

Two more pics of Pernille, who is also with Caroline Wozniacki

Olympics of Peace just got better– Ryan Lochte (the arrogant asshole who is phelps sidekick, has like 9 medals) got robbed at gun point.

He's the type of dickhead who tries to get snatch over tinder, wonder if they lured him there with a honeytrap and them pulled the gun.
Very good chance they got his medal(s) he likes to show off to potential pussy, or the $60k "grill" he walks around with.
No one deserves it more. great news.

Are there any streams that aren't fucking retarded like NBC's? Flash is shit; when will they learn that?

if you have a VPN (assuing you are in US), go to CBC. It might work with Hola too, not sure.

BBC is best coverage, used to be able to get it but now they hold onto it like their balls. Have been trying to mess with my DNS settings all week to mask where I am, no luck.

Best bet is CBC.

A British user needs to set up a stream.

the Brits are fucked. The BC has trucks that go around trying to catch people watching the channel without paying for license.

also, they have launched a 2 million pound unit of Scotland Yard to focus solely on "Twitter Trolls" (I'm not kidding).

the mudslime london mayor, of course, backs the project 100% while the few normal Brits left are horrified.

So..something tells me we'll be seeing a lot fewer Brits around very soon. nOte, the police wouldn't go after the Rotherham child rape gang for 12 years, but say a unkind thing to a mudslime on the internet?
GAOL FOR YOU!

Are there any cute athletes to look out for now? It is nigger-week with a heavy emphasis on track and field events, so I imagine the pool is a bit smaller. But still, perhaps there is still another fascist long jumper out there…

Babe of the day: Sarah Robles, Olympic weightlifter for USA.

You mean like this?

there's something similar about the runners in the 400m final, but I can't quite put my finger on it… shared social constructs maybe?

there's this qt from the Netherlands who just won gold beating out the favorited sheboon from usa

and she's got a twin

Hhnnnng!

shes a brit so she is a paki or she has had a bit of paki in her

here they are after she won

Look at the girl in left.

The expression of disgust in her face.

Greece is doing pretty well till now.

British diver Tonia Couch (27 yo)

Thought she looked pretty good.

Der geld ist maine :V

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/18/eu-puts-itself-at-the-top-of-rio-olympics-medal-table/

Assuming the lass in the fourth pic has 4 plates, shes only lifting like 90lb. pretty weak tbh

See

She's more your speed.

/zika/ olympics 2016

Gas? Indeed. Would need some extra cans though

Must train by lifting her numerous bags of groceries to the house

I want to know why these chinks hate hues this much.

Eliza McCartney - Kiwi bronze medal pole vaulter.
(All women should have long hair)

I strongly approve. So much so I won't even insert a stupid joke about her vaulting my pole.

Stop triggering ppl like me with these muslce women pictures!

But go…. guys, how can you want a woman that reminds you of how physically weak you are? That pic, she lifts 50 kilos when I can´t even lift 3 kilos, that is not patriarchal at all! The sight of physically fit White women hurts my feelings and it should hurt your feelings as well… otherwise you are a beta male!

Didn´t (((they))) realize this would give Diversity a bad name? Since nobody here is willing to do a comprehensive list of the Enrichments can´t some posters update the ED page on the Zika Olympics, make sure it includes everything?

Yep.

Oh boy, i can't wait to see my country gets destroyed 30 point lead by a bunch of doped up apes.

Bar smo najbolji u vaterpolu.

Pritom smo opet trigerovali Hrvate, kao i u kosarci.

Novi ratni zlocin.

Well, if there's a perfect opportunity for happenings, this is it. The ending ceremony.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe turns into Mario and emerges from a pipe at the closing ceremony
twitter.com/HardysCloset/status/767563066535993345

What did he mean by this?

kek

He supports Trump.

Honestly very dissapointed in this.
Serbians played like pussies. I expected alot more fight, revenge for bombings, alot more fighting spirit. Very dissapointed.
T. Slovene

Congratulations to USA or better said UMA (United Monkeys of America) for gold in neggerball. You truely chimping deserved it.