Massive Shill Ops underway at Cuckchan

I browse both chans. However, this past week there has been a MASSIVE influx of shills/trolls. Too much to be coincidence. Mass banning of anyone talking about CTR is also happening.

I know most of you don't give a flying fuck about cuckchan but it really makes me think

Fuck off, go correct the record in another thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84166302/correct-the-record
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?_201604279015361164 0
linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-price-70900a7?authType=name&authToken=2Eip&locale=en_US&srchid=3051506211470357018890&srchindex=1&srchtotal=28&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:3051506211470357018890,VSRPtargetId:20920185,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:false,authType:name
linkedin.com/in/ryanmigeed?authType=name&authToken=SpT0&locale=en_US&srchid=3051506211470357201673&srchindex=3&srchtotal=28&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:3051506211470357201673,VSRPtargetId:221613240,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:false,authType:name
linkedin.com/in/connor-shaw-9a092b5b?authType=name&authToken=xkeN&locale=en_US&srchid=3051506211470357247741&srchindex=4&srchtotal=28&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:3051506211470357247741,VSRPtargetId:214306248,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:false,authType:name
mega.nz/#!qR1zTZrQ!p52dUP9aftiHHbweubOTCmE7dmRAFHXM_grtM4gxHEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Curious to see how long this thread will last:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84166302/correct-the-record

I thought knowledge of corrupt mods being foisted into their positions (and doing it for free) had been common knowledge ever since the first exodus. I wouldn't be surprised if some today are part of the CTR.

Not long, 4chan is cuckcity

I migrated from the first exodus. But I've never seen it in such a state until now.

Every time

How to ban evade on halfchan:

THREAD DELETED

We are in the middle of the great meme war anons

Does this suffice as the next sticky?

Or just you know… Reset your router

How many fucking threads do we need about cuckchan?
Why do you give a fuck about cuckchan?
WE LEFT TWO YEARS AGO FOR A FUCKING REASON
AND THAT REASON WAS NOT TO GO BACK LIKE A FAGGOT AND SPAM 8/pol/ WITH BULLSHIT ABOUT CUCKCHAN

I was banned 2 days ago and have sought temporary refuge here.

My ban ends in a few hours. As soon as it is up, I shall return and obtain back our right-full clay.

Wish me luck BetterChan.

phoneshitting works better tbh, I got undertale banned from Holla Forums by conducting mobileshit psyops on barneyfag

Doing that too many times, one of the head mods will just rangeban your region/carrier. And the ban can last anywhere from 20 hours to a couple weeks.

t. former /int/ /sp/ funposter

holy shit I just went over there and its crazy, they have anti-trump shills in just about every thread.

Go back and stay there, we don't want your kind here.
If you're too much of a retard to have left two years ago, you're too much of a retard to belong anywhere on this site, with the exception of Holla Forums and goon-tier /cow/.

We thought the same thing back when goymergate was a thing, we found out the hard way

good luck, you're going to need it

DW I saved my post on 4chan.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?_201604279015361164 0

PAC Name: Correct The Record
Address: 455 Massachusetts Avenue NW Ste. 660, Washington DC 20001
Email Address: [email protected]/* */
Treasurer Name: Elizabeth Cohen
Phone: 202-3494149

It would be such a shame if the shills get trolled. Would be a real tragedy if Holla Forumsacks emailed and called during normal business hours (9-5 eastern time).

Oh, and heres the phone number (not sure if its the treasurer phone number or CTR's #, but here: 202-349-4149

OP here. Here are some linkedin profiles of workers at Correct the record.

It would be a shame if someone created a linkedin account, got trail free membership that allows you to contact anyone, and spammed these people.

linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-price-70900a7?authType=name&authToken=2Eip&locale=en_US&srchid=3051506211470357018890&srchindex=1&srchtotal=28&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:3051506211470357018890,VSRPtargetId:20920185,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:false,authType:name
linkedin.com/in/ryanmigeed?authType=name&authToken=SpT0&locale=en_US&srchid=3051506211470357201673&srchindex=3&srchtotal=28&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:3051506211470357201673,VSRPtargetId:221613240,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:false,authType:name
linkedin.com/in/connor-shaw-9a092b5b?authType=name&authToken=xkeN&locale=en_US&srchid=3051506211470357247741&srchindex=4&srchtotal=28&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:3051506211470357247741,VSRPtargetId:214306248,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:false,authType:name

You can find more of their profiles to send them information by searching correct the record on linkedin. Remember, you can create a free premium profile and cancel it to send these people mail. It will literally go to their home email addresses via a linkedin message.

What i don't get is why they are excusing the shills and banning us. We are posting publicly available information, not private nor personal information. Everybody can see it.

Given the post quality pre-exodus and anything afterwards, I'd say it is worthy land to reconquer. But of course, you cucks just accept it.
Guess it's up to us Christians to reconquista, again.

I occasionally go over here sometimes but unless Hiro will magically get better at listening to the userbase I don't think our issues will be solved.
Chances are he hasn't gotten rid of the Gay Moor Gayte moderators yet and if he has then we don't know about them and they are dumb and not capable of grasping things from another perspective.

If I could buy that site I would go full stalin on the moderation.

Use this thread instead:

just feed those email addys to a spammer let the spam industry do the work for you.

Because they've always done this. Again, why do you think we're here to begin with?

Contains LOTS of files from the 3 threads, a real treasure trove of info to download and spread around to lots of other interested people!!!

@TSwiftDivision @InternetVolk #TaylorSwiftStrategicCommand #TSWIFTArmy

CORRECT THE RECORD.zip 1.01 GB
mega.nz/#!qR1zTZrQ!p52dUP9aftiHHbweubOTCmE7dmRAFHXM_grtM4gxHEs

Doing God's work.

Was forced to migrate here after over a decade. I enjoy this place a lot more, there's a higher level of dialogue and it moves slower, like a crowd sourced newspaper that's live.

Also what's to stop them from correcting the record here?

It's not new, that anti raid rule has been implemented for a long time.

8/pol/ is pretty much Trump HQ. They would be met with the hardest resistance here than anywhere else on the internet. CTR might find the risk greater than the reward hitting this place too hard, especially now with all this happening.

They get blown the fuck out pretty consistently when they do rear their heads. Shill in the other thread got bombed so hard he bowed out.

HERE'S THE KIKE IN CHARGE OF THE WHOLE OPERATION

we need to go over there and invite them over here

They try to shill here, mods permaban those who are obvious and anons are quick to out those who are not so they also end up banned. While cuckchan has a ton of newfags who are oblivious to shills, we tend to bite the bullets and spit them right back where they come from.

I was just banned on Holla Forums for expressing disapproval of the islamization of Europe (and I didn't make the thread or bring up the topic). The official reason was that I posted something that did not pertain to the topic of the board.

Who cares, it's been a fucking dump for at least one year

Yeah that board is completely dead at this point. I got banned for "abusing the report system" after reporting a thread that just had an anti-trump cartoon and said "Holla Forums BTFO", which is explicity forbidden by the rules right at the top of the fucking page.

Meh. You get labeled a shill and banned here for posting anything pro-Clinton or anti-Trump.

Mods will be mods. They don't even try to hide it.

And instantly shit up what we have here? Come on…

it's Billy May's evil twin.

Fuck off. If anyone brings up this board on 4chan I tell them that Holla Forums is a shit board and is dead. Reddit and CTR can stay the fuck out.

THIS IS THE TEN THOUSANDTH 'BUT 4CHAN IS CENSORING US ABOUT CTR' THREAD IN THE PAST COUPLE DAYS

WE KNOW YOU FAGGOT, WHY DO YOU THINK WE LEFT? STOP SHITTING UP OUR BOARD

And water's wet. Watcha slidin', OP?

Anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that Hillary is using PRISM access to wage war on our discussions?