#WhatsWrongWithHer

#WhatsWrongWithHer?

OPEN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS GET IT TRENDING

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ [Open] [Open]

BOMBSHELL HAPPENING SHES GONNA DIE

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP

health.harvard.edu/blog/quick-injection-helps-stop-epileptic-seizures-201202234319

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHO THEYRE VOTING FOR IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE OF THE LAND. MSM KNOWS THIS HENCE ALL THE "Trump is sick" ARTICLES LATELY.

REMEMBER. This HAS to trend on Twitter. Could swing the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LECcB
archive.is/UdAeK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

webm you fucking moron

there's even sites that will spit one out for you

Kill yourself.

Saw some faggot say that a guy was tackled by an SS agent in front of her, and that's what made her BSOD and the SS rush in.

So your just going to ignore the service RUSHING over to tell her to calm down?

She can't even function anymore at the slightest sign of stress, how can anyone claim this retard won't snap in the first hour at the Oval Office?

Alright so I looked and my first thought was that he pulled out his glasses, but then I realized if a secret service guy needed glasses, he wouldn't be protecting a presidential candidate.

It really does look like he pulled out a syringe and was deliberating whether or not to dose her up.

That's their job genius, they did the same for Trump when that clown tried to attack him.
Are you going to ignore that is impossible to see a syringe on that low quality video?

Does any one have any pictures of the syringe.

Yeah. Not very visible but its definitely something. Look closely

Could be a radio wire

We need higher quality video. That SS dude definitely appears to have been about to administer some meds before the big nig SS motioned for him not to.

Forget the fucking syringe you retard, the point is SHE'S A NON-FUNCTIONAL MESS

Guys, the shills have figured out that harping on Hillary's medical problems and proximity to mysterious deaths is a dead end and are attempting to bait us into this blind alley.

It doesn't matter if it's true or false. They completely control the narrative on these points and it's more productive to stick on the well demonstrated facts that Hillary is crooked, incompetent, and a liar.

#BloodClot4President

This. At least keep it to one thread. This is like the 4th in a few days

Why not both.

The list goes on and on.

Are you retarted?
Yeah, thats why she was talking as normal after the SS left and even took a jab at Trump.

Hillary btfo

That's literally a mic piece, sorry lad, I wanted to believe…

Women should not be in any political offices, let alone vote. The way she responds to the crowd proves she how fragile and unfit she is for high stake situations. This is why we had 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, this is why she broke the Federal Records Act. This is why the Clinton's only have one child.

I'm not the OP and you are a special kind of stupid if you can't understand the implications of a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE needing a pat on the back and a hug to not crumble in front of a protester
yeah you are fucking stupid

Filter and report this CTR shill.

I was going to say OP is a faggot for spreading obvious bullshit - but it sure looks like what OP said is happening is happening.
Some user this to some fucker without giving context and ask what they think is going on.
OP is a faggot for not webbuming naturally.

the whole deer in the headlights is HILARIOUS

god bless whoever protested for whatever reason.

Im sure they got paid too!

>Some user *show this to some fucker

Trump needs to start paying protesters to probe her and try to cause a mental breakdown.

What the fuck is with that face she pulls when she notices the protestor?

Was it goatse distending his anus right in front of her stage? What could possibly induce such a bizarre response?

Everything in her world needs to follow a script or she breaks down.

I wouldn't be surprised if at one point all clinton fans in these events would be paid off so it can look like she has a crowd. If it's not at that point already, that is

It's the kind of response you would expect a middle-aged women to have if someone was walking on her lawn.

It would explain why they cheered when she said that she's going to raise taxes on the middle class.

This. People who think Trump is literally Hitler are not going to be swayed by this, if anything people who dislike both Trump and Hillary would be inclined to vote for Hillary if they think she will die and her cuck VP will take over to stabilize. Hillary supporters won't reconsider either, this can only create sympathy for her or make moderates more inclined to vote for her. If her health becomes a media talking point it can be spun as "Trump attacks severely ill womyn presidynt, misogynistic shitlord" etc. to create further sympathy. The only thing to do here is to wait for the debates when her health issues are likely to reveal themselves as a seizure, shit pants, etc. when she is getting schlonged. If we are lucky she might die late enough to ensure a Trump win, or die in office if the worst happens.

Its the face when she realizes the cameras might pick it up and that security let an enemy into her rally. Cannot have a single mishap go down, everything is a chance to get more pr and pics to show off to idiots.

They already are, Cunton rallies have background checks for people taking the seats the camera covers and the debates will have hand-picked audiences too

Kaine is just as bad. He is in place so he can continue whatever Hillary and friends have been planning once they get into the white house.

This will be the end of Hillary's campaign, says…

I think it's weird that SS/Security guy had to coach her as to what to do. I don't think this is a big deal though. I'm not CTR. Fuck you.

wew you are actually a CTR retard. Filtered

How will it look when SS has to offer her a shoulder to spaz out on during the 3 debates with Trump.

PERSPECTIVE MATTERS

I guess pointing how stupid your arguments are makes me a CTR shill.

Your posting style and continual attempts to diminish in importance of the topic at hand is what makes you a CTR shill.

hello CTR

hello janitor

I'm not sure if the SS is the Praetorian Guard that holds a knife to the puppet emperor's heads, or truthfully protecting them.

Honesty is such a rare thing that I can't help but find is suspicious that they haven't let Trump get shot yet. They'll try to Reagan him.

what does CTR stand for? Clinton Task Rangers?

Correct The Record.

Clinton IDF.

I find it funny that we forgot about the jidf and focused on ctr. I wonder if the jidf were confused at first when they were being called something else.

They probably overlap.

The Secret Service is not a homogeneous block of unthinking drones. Some are rotten and corrupt, some are honest and loyal, just like any other segment of humanity.

Can't see a syringe on this potato quality
To do their job and protect her?
Maybe because she's shocked/scared?
No it won't.

What is it if not a syringe?
What was SS protecting her from - people being mean 20 yards away?
That's the look of someone about to have a fucking fit, not shocked/scared, you faceblind clown.

I read that as #WhatsWrongWithHitler at first

She has extensive neurological problems. The huma email, prism glasses (pics related)

the blood cloth in her brain in december 2012
archive.is/LECcB

Has trouble walking up plane stairs (embed)

However normies would write the video in the OP off as a so called "senior moment".

A compilation including all the weird neck twitches and gazes of past weeks would be more convincing than this grainy video.

Also, can't see a syringe, ins't there some HD video filmed from the crowd on twatter?

so what are they protecting her from?

forgot the images

Honestly, I wonder if she's just mental from being an insanely evil cunt.

If dubs, she slips into a coma within the week

I guess someone tried to rush the stage
How do you know that they are far from the stage? The clown that tried to attack Trump was very close that's why they went up there, I assume it's the same situation here.

Obvious bullshit.

clearly no one rushed her because the media would be shitting dicks about.

Just looks like a stage-rush scare. SS telling her to keep going. Syringe is bullshit, OP.

That's the most logical explanation whether you like it or not.

Correct. I wanted it to be more, but it isn't. /thread.

Maybe she's diabetic? I mean she's fuckin 69yrs old. Blood sugar spikes can kill you at that age.

Which is why the ss got off her once they realized the person wasn't attacking, sure. The SS reacted to the person who they thought was going to attack but it turned out they were just yelling.

and then, he calms her as if she's a horse that got startled by a snake
:^)

You obviously haven't watched the video, cunt, her eyes aren't looking at someone anywhere near the fucking podium.

She either:

If any of these happens, liberals and SJWs will be on suicide watch.

What if she has a seizure and dies while debating Trump?

It would be like a mandate from god.

What if she has a major stroke and is stuck in a Coma for 6 years, wakes up in Trumps America?

"We're gonna keep talking!"

Trump just needs to scream "You have brain damage you murderer!" until she dies in the debate. It might only take screaming in her face once to actually kill her.

Lurk moar newfag. We've been talking about them for months.

only if she has to immediately go to trail after waking up. Its only fair to give her a little living hell before she croaks for good.

let's be honest, if she falls into a coma, she'll never wake up.

Yes because paying 60k to legally hunt a animal is a bad thing but let's forget about the NIGGER POACHERS THAT FUCKING KILL ANIMALS!!! Daily reminder niggers are still savages and have not learned that you cant kill all animals.

Bumpo

Security guard 00:25: "Keep talking, ma'am, keep talking"
Hillary: "Okay, we'll keep talking"

I genuinely think that she is ill. I can't even imagine who is pulling the strings in the background.

What if she dies when she loses the elction
Like the actual second its declared she has a heart attack or something

Does AIDS increase the susceptibility of diabetes, she probably has AIDS

Yes! Someone make it happen! Oh god, I wanna see her shit her fucking pants on stage! Hahahaha.

I'm eternally shocked at how stupidly uniformed "animal loving" liberals are about hunting like this. Not only do you need to pay money and get gov approval, but oftentimes when someone goes to hunt an animal like a lion, it's for the good of the species. When alpha-males are strong enough fighters that they live to an abnormally old age, the younger males aren't allowed to mate and take power within the pride because the alpha will smack the shit outta them for trying. Animals researchers are watching for this sort of thing and then recommend the gov sell the right to hunt the animal to get mo money fo dem programs.

Of course, if liberals listened to facts and reasons we wouldn't be in this shitshow of a world anyways.

I was thinking they would just let her go because no one would have any idea of who she was, she'd stumble out of hospital and find out segregation is back, Russia is BFFs with America. the black communities aren't massive dysfunctional shitholes and Trump really did make America great again.

Checked. Make it so.

What black communities?

Don't forget that the money these people pay goes directly into conservationist programs
The leftists despite putting "Muh Enviroment" at the forefront are basically hurting the enviroment in everything they do

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but those weren't dubs. But these are.

What are now called the ghettos.

Admittedly it's wishful thinking.

hello my baby

hello my honey

hello my ragtime gal

Im not saying I want her to be okay or anything, but watching this PJW video makes me feel bad for her, This is surely her karmic debt being repaid, but the mere fact that she seems to have these episodes of childlike reversion makes it seem like somewhere inside of her is the person that existed before she sold her soul.

gonna be hilarious when trump gets her to foam at the mouth and pass out. "Barkin' mad hillary!"

Bump

I like where this is going. More of us should try to disguise ourselves as Hillary supporters and yell out about any of the things Hillary has been involved in. It would be possible to get her out of the race if enough events cause her to have a breakdown.

She may be having double takes on her positioning right now. Hillary isn't much more than a pawn, being a well paid one doesn't change the reality of her being disposable.

I want to singa

about the moona

and the june-a

and the spring-a

If you think evil people have or ever had souls, you will be weakened.

No mercy

this is bad. bernie is more calculating than we thought. if the bernouts find out that if hillary becomes president and becomes incontinent then the vp bernie will become acting prestident

He's pulling out his mic you silly goose. When's the last time you saw someone pull out a syringe on a string and talk into it?

That's a good angle of attack
Hillary's VP is basically a democrat version of Paul Ryan
If we let Bernie supporters know about her health and this fact then they'll vote for Trump as they'd prefer Trump to Kaine

oh lol, I actually thought bernie was her vp. now this is good, very good. a better angle to attack with

Not at all true, I dont think anyone can be born evil, but once they cross that line they must die and re enter the cycle to be redeemed.

to me, ending the life of an evil being is like freeing their innocence from the grasp of a devil.

I've been busy irl and cant keep up with internet or any form of news this recently. q.q

…and nothing of note.

this doesn't really look like much of anything.
aside from the potato quality, i watched it without any sound, so i was focused solely on her reaction. whenever what occurred in the crowd happened, she stopped and stared, and just sort of froze like a deer in headlights, like she had no idea what was being said to her or how to react. She seems to get further confused when the guards rush the stage, maybe she was trying to determine whether there was actually some danger that would cause them to run to the stage that fast.

I'm no expert on siezures or strokes or whatever the fuck, but this doesn't really look like one, it looks like how someone who's never ever had any kind of opposition would react when finally put in the same room with someone who doesn't kiss her criminal ass. I mean has anyone seen videos of her answering questions in front of congress? she gets irritated and belligerent, she doesn't really shut down she just becomes a bitch. Here it looks like she gets confused and then wants to say shit but doesn't.

We need more videos like that one where she gets asked a question by those two lady reporters and then her head starts jerking around like a possum with rabies. She tried to play that off but you can hear someone ask "are you ok." Trying to get a hashtag to trend with videos as weak as this shit is only going to get people dismissive of us, we need something a little more solid, something OBVIOUSLY fucked up.

How is she even going to make it through a presidential debate?

kek

I bet you think the world is flat too

Or putting down a violent animal with no redeeming qualities other then it's potential for compost

So in the event that she does win LOL who gets to be the shadow President? Tim? Bill?

This woman is clearly mentally and physically unfit to lead a nation, let alone a book club. The Dems might be delusional, but they're not going to let an old woman whose health is rapidly declining make any real decisions. She'll be a figurehead while someone else calls the shots.

that's not the point of the thread though, which is to spread awareness of her mental illness/instability. if we're going to do that we need something more solid than this.

That said, i rewatched it with sound. Goddamn is it awful. Put aside the fact that her oratory skills are horrible (she speaks/screams in monotone with a flat cadence, like a drone, and all her laughs are fake as fuck), she has no proper reaction to something that goes against her. Her best fucking comeback was "this person was here to protest trump whose children have killed lots of animals." Seriously bitch? That was the best you could do?

I really want to know what the protester(s) said to her. It doesn't help that shillary is up there being coddled like a baby, and her kneejerk reaction is to just repeat the words the guard used to console her.

i cannot fucking wait for the debates

I dont understand your reasoning, but I suspect you are retarded.

requesting image that shows statistics about dating that women hate racemixing dating
sorry, don't know where else to get it and need it to redpilll others

Which makes me think that someone yelled out about the people surrounding Clinton mysteriously committing suicide by shooting themselves twice in the head. All you have to do is yell out in one of her rallies and the whole thing will grind to a halt like the vid shows. I don't see Clinton making it to election day.

Let's not forget friendo, that since Obama declared Trump unfit to be president, Trump's campaign is FINISHED.

shitposting aside, it pisses me off to no end that every time the media proclaims more bullshit about Trump, they always put a description in their fucking articles that says 'now Trump is FINISHED'

I wish we could hear what was said, it'd be dynamite if he were talking about dead Americans and Cunton equated that to dead animals.

that makes me want to know what was said even more

also i went back to check on this "pulls out a needle" thing, the only thing i see of anyone pulling anything out of their pockets was on guard at 23 seconds or so pulling up and adjusting his mic chord. so when OP says "I KID YOU NOT, A SYRINGE" i want to know why he's being an overly alarmist faggot about it.

Because no one bothered to find the higher quality (still shit) video.

Reminder that Trump's campaign is in CHAOS and that he might drop out altogether!

Paul Ryan!

Seems like I was wrong.

Looks like there were some animal rights protest group at the Hillary rally and she tied it in to the people who spoke out.

speaking of delusion, i saw one of the comments on the video actually say "this is how you're supposed to handle protestors, go hillary! not like trump who turns orange and screams!" and a later comments claiming trump tried to flee the stage when he got charged.

Hillary locks the fuck up when someone says anything to her that's in any way slightly negative, and her SS rush the stage to protect her from someone who didn't even charge it.

The point of the thread is that she overreacted to something insignificant, you can make that about her inability to debate or possible mental illness. You don't get to decide which one it is faggot.

The entire fucking OP is based around the presumption of killary's mental problems and how this video shows "proof" of it. Can you fucking read?

The thread became one about how horrible she is and reacts in a public forum setting, and that's fine, because the video still shows her being horribly handicapped in regards to thinking on her feet or appearing human, but the entire reason OP made this thread was to say "here's a video showing her having a seizure and a guy pulls out a syringe for her guize!" why the fuck do i need to explain this to you? I didn't choose anything about this thread faggot, OP did, and he was wrong, so instead the rest of us laugh at all the other retarded things this vid shows of her.

OP is always a faggot, but I assume you knew this.

Really all this shows is that hillary is a coward who freezes up when threatened even the slightest bit. Dunno why you need to create some retarded narrative around it. Makes me think this is a shill op.

Because if you watch the video it's the only thing worth ruminating. I don't think she's mentally ill at all, she's just totally full of shit and likes money. OP and you don't get to decide what direction the thread goes you cum-guzzling totally pozzed out HIV positive communist nigger jew faggot.

She looks sick, tired, and disheveled. Her hair looks like it's falling out. The bags under her eyes and sagging cheeks are getting more prominent. She also looks distinctly yellow.

I really think there's a good possibility she's going to try and dodge any debates with Trump. He might literally kill her with bantz.

STROKE SOFTLY, STROKE CHAN!

well goys it looks like we've found what CTR is afraid of

Actually the last two (1)s in the thread are doing the exact opposite.

That's definitely a cable/wire and not a syringe. She's still pretty scaredy though.

lel

i already mentioned that i never said i did, and i don't claim to. why are you trying to hammer on this point? i never even fucking implied it, all i said what the point of the thread was when OP posted it and you start screaming about me deciding what direction the thread goes in? the fuck is wrong with you?

go ahead and quote me from anywhere in this thread i said or implied that I get to decide "what direction the thread goes in." Starting to think you're either really fucking new or just shitposting, especially with that horrifying string of buzzwords right there.

uh, yes we have, it's called Holla Forums
i'm fairly certain there really are neurological problems with hillary, and probably a lot of other physical things besides, but unsurprisingly shillary's camp keeps a tight lid on it. i wish we could scrounge up harder video evidence of her deteriorating condition.

Yes but they actually sound like Holla Forumsacks.

ya'll niggas ain't jews, goy

Not that I know, just easier to get diseases that spread, and even the weakest shit becomes deadly.

I wouldn't be so sure. Hillary is essentially Stalin here. She needs total control of the workplace around her and anyone who is against her gets out the door and dead if they continue. So she surrounds herself with people who try to kiss up every second to get a nice position in government to reap the benefits and free shit. That being said, the person at the strings is a soros or soros-type who wants the agendas continued but does not care who does it. So if Hillary lives long enough, she might actually be doing shit which is insane and scary.

This looks like a shill operation to make Trump supporters look insane.

Call me when you have clear evidence, not lizard people tier bullshit.

We all know hillary is a spider. Anyway the two important things to note are her look of absolute hatred and the fact that she needed to follow someone else's instructions because she can't think on her feet at all and was totally lost nice try telling people to move on CTR, kill yourself

How do you think they're going to spin this unless you have bulletproof evidence? Use your fucking brain.

it is by all definitions a parasitic invasion. the government was not designed to redistribute wealth for subsistence. how did the roman empire do so well on 2 days worth of taxes each year per citizen? how does devaluation of currency contribute to the positive feedback system of decay? we know already how it pans out and can prove that the powers that be and aspire to be forever have this objective of complete and utter ruin.

reason will fly over the heads of most, so that is an untenable strategy. what matters most is being always positioned on the offensive. ridicule and social pressure drive inceptions to grow. you see CTR shills doing it reflexively due to efficient programming. we need to do it too but orders of magnitude greater. come on. everybody point at the ignorant destructionist. point at him and laugh.

The news? They won't mention it at all, just like they never mentioned the bernout walkout and clusterfuck at the dnc. No spin necessary it never happened. The last thing they want is anyone watching hillary in that video caught flatfooted and chewing nails.

That would be what I am saying, yes. Without bulletproof evidence, you'll be discarded as insane jackasses and will further alienate Trump supportees in the eyes of people who are on the fence. If you have bulletproof evidence however, you force them on the defensive and get the advantage.

seriously fuck off

Fuck off kikes. Killary murdering anyone who gets in her way is corruption at a level even the masses can't swallow.

Her terrible health is makes her literally unfit for president, drives in the joke association with her being a soulless demon or an illumaniti reptile in human skin that is great for memeing.

They are very strong talking points that need to be pushed hard.

This is a fucking election you moron. It's literally all PR.

the media calls trump and his supporters every nasty name in the book, they've already poisoned that well. it can do absolutely no harm whatsoever pushing the idea that hillary is physically falling apart and mentally unbalanced due to her health issues. fuck off with your positive PR bullshit, she just needs to be buried.

The plural is goyim.

Here at least

but we aren't trump supporters. We're basement dwelling, anime-fapping nazis who worship a frog.

CTR and close ties to clintons campaign have been around since last year, we just didn't know it. archive.is/UdAeK

But you can't deny that they or some group has shilled the fuck out of half/pol/. I wonder who applied memetics is working for these days?

I'm glad she's the opposition, to be honest. I can't imagine anyone more polarizing or more openly evil. Hell, if it was anyone else, I probably wouldn't be involved at all.

How have you already forgotten what I just said about them having the MSM on their side?

Wait a minute…

Your nose is showing.

You are a fucking retard, the last thing the media will ever show is hillary having one of her whacked out moments. kill yourself

Aside from the basement and frog worship yes

Could this be tied with ?

wut

Why is this being slid? So nobody starts up another trend on Twitter? HMMM…

REKT

LUGENPRESSE EXPOSED

Ah yes, I remember that. I believe the junior senator said that Trump was unqualified for the position.

Bump

Good goy. The evil racist shitlord attacked Hillary with his hate speech.