PASCAL: Well, Peter has lots of girls around him in this movie, and in this movie, the story is about him and Liz

collider.com/amy-pascal-spider-man-homecoming-interview/#marvel

Other urls found in this thread:

s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/58/da/7c/58da7cb68bd94ee51b292c68b42e9b7e.jpg&sp=5f6a0a335f9b6d8ad5f9c639921d3164
thefappening.pro/kirsten-dunst/kirsten-dunst-leaked-and-nude-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgusting sheboon.

Amy Pascal lol.
Sorry, Haters: Ghostbusters Producer Says the New Franchise Will Be “Endless”
Start nursing those ruined childhoods now
“I have waited for this moment for a year!” Pascal told The Hollywood Reporter at the film’s premiere in Los Angeles Saturday. “It’s going to be endless. People are going to love this movie so much that’s they’re going to demand more and more.”

Hear that? Endless! If Pascal's prediction turns out to be true, it’ll no doubt be a huge blow to the Ghostbusters fans (read: man babies) who have been trashing the film and its very existence from the word “go.”

They wanted Peter to be a nigger. Otherwise they'd never allow oil drilling to be shown in a movie. It triggers chimpouts.

Dunno she is pretty qt

Coal burner spotted.
Just imagine the difference of beauty between this ape and Kirsten Dunst and Emma Stone.
Oh you disgust me.

Ive never seen nigger irl so they are pretty exotic to me
Not to mention i woulnt impregnate her, just try how does it feel to fuck black pussy

You're so much more fortunate than most of us, and you'd throw it all away to fuck a disgusting animal.

Liz is blonde haired and blue eyed. Gwen is blonde haired and blue eyed. Mary-Jane is red haired and green eyed. Betty Brant is brown haired and brown eyed. Black Cat/Felicity is white blonde with blue eyes.

Peter/Spider-Man is surrounded by hot white women. Of course that would have to change.

spidey confirmed for browsing /zoo/?

based

It's oil drilling if it's a white man and black woman.

Wew..

Current year: checked.

There is literally nothing wrong with oil drilling.

Reported for bestiality.

She has Flappy Tits™ with a disgusting shape even when clothed.
But yes, face-wise, much more beautiful. Too bad they showed more than her face and hair during the movies.

She also said the MCU deal may not last

I love her tits, sue me!

She got too thin in the sequels. The fat looked nice on her face and boobs.

that can't be her, this is her
s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/58/da/7c/58da7cb68bd94ee51b292c68b42e9b7e.jpg&sp=5f6a0a335f9b6d8ad5f9c639921d3164

tits are hung like a granny's and shaped rectangularly
maybe she was just younger in other photos and films

here she is actually thefappening.pro/kirsten-dunst/kirsten-dunst-leaked-and-nude-photos/

Awesome natural tits, get a life kiddo.

Why not just post the image..?

because im on tor??

thisisbait.jpg

Jews should have been exterminated a long time ago.

That's some low quality bait right there. Here's your (you), now fuck off.

So is it gonna flop?

Maybe not, there's a lot of hype behind and Iron Man is in it.
Worse case is $800 mil best case is $1.1 bil

Originally the Spider-man intended for the MCU was Miles Morales. But Stan Lee put in the contract that only Peter Parker can be Spider-man in the movie adaptation, his origin story, his ethnicity and ethinicity of the rest of the characters cannot be changed

Low Tier bait fam
Kirsten >>>>> Any negress

Stan Lee didn't do shit. As usual

Unlikely. This even could defeat JUSTice League in the box office

>>>/zoo/

That was done when Marvel sold the rights to Sony and they made the Sam Raimi movies.

Trips of truth. Checked

Who?

exactly

It's 2017 and Spiderman is not yet a strong independent woman Muslim of color.

She is in comics

Listen up, true believer. I was fucking Jack Kirby's wife while he was in the other room drawing. He started blubbering about how I betrayed his trust, but I just took a piss on his wife's face while she sobbed. That was the night the Silver Surfer was created.

Funny. Sounds exactly like the night I fucked your mum

>>>/britpol/

Yeah, being above eight years old, I wouldn't know.

I find it interesting that none of the trailers for Homecoming show Liz all that prominently. Compare that with the Maguire and Garfield films, where the trailers featured their respective love interests pretty prominently.

Black Cat is green-eyed and her hair color doesn't exist in real life except in albinos. Even actual platinum blondes don't have pure white hair.

I know that Holla Forums has shit taste, but come on. You couldn't pick better examples?

First of all I am a big gan of Kirsten Dunst, she is really gorgeous and a top tier actress.
Secondly I am comparing with previous spider man gfs on screen and we had only those two before they picked up the pickaniny sheboon. The two former are in an other league and I would argue a different league all together.

*a different species all together.

ech

Love Eastern Asian ladies.

l miss when we get worried about this chubby being Mary Jane

what was her previous form?

Amy Pascal would put Leslie Jones if Sony Japs had not kicked her.

9 year olds still read comics

Spider Man VS King Kong.
Thank you Goyim.

It's going to profit because it's spiderman.

*SNIIIIFFFFFFFF*
DO I SMELL DRUMPFBABIES IN THIS THREAD???!!?~??~!
GET OUT DRUMPFBABYS!!!

>>>/suicide/
DO IT

'''NO U DRUMPFBaBY!!!!/!!!"""

I heard there's teeth in there.

( ° ʖ °)

Yep, total butterface.

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORUM!

show me her final form pls

Kirsten Dunst is such a beauty.
Do not insult her again or else.

Are you on drugs again?
Kirsten Dunst is dream girl.

*snaps*
She no good.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I HUNGER!

She's very pretty although I admit she has aged a lot since Spider-man ( I thought she was cute on the outer limits when I was a kid). Still far better than the baboon they are trying to push in the new Spider-man.

Disgusting.

Have some Kirsten Dunst instead, fucking oil drilling cuckboy.

I wouldn't even if I was forced. Some mixed race black girls are attractive but not the pure form of the darkness.

disgusting…..The dark skin is a turn off never mind everything else also imagine the smell.

Being a single dad without children is hard.
I know I am degenerate, sue me.

Even if (((they))) weren't promoting bestiality no one could top best Gwen.

She was the only reason I watched it.

I'd suck her feet

She was good I didn't mind Emma Stone although I was bothered by the jewish Spider-man.

Kristi Lovett is that you?

???

It was his wife's son before she left him.

On the plus side the woman looks jewish.
Everyone knows Blacks is da reel juuus.