#PrayForHillary

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Who /WorriedForHillary/ here?

I hope doctors can cure her soon otherwise Donald 'Racist' Drumpf might get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’ll pray to see her die and sent to Hell.

I'll pray she gets sent to hell sooner, sure.

fug. didn't see that.
hivemind shit.

Cuckchan-tier effort

RIP IN PEACE, SWEET HILL

I have an idea:

Why don't a group of anons go up to her after a rally and each ask her a bunch of different questions spoken really fast at the same time, and film her seizure

Kek and Llel.

CROOKED HILLDOG IS DYING OF A SEIZURE AND SHITTING HERSELF IN THE PROCESS IN FRONT OF MILLIONS, RIGHT ON THE FIRST DEBATE

I got that idea earlier, she only has like 200 people going to her rallies, what if a bunch of Trump supporters pestered her and gave her hard questions which she never seems to get and she might break down.

What, you think Hilldog does rallies? actual rallies with a real audience instead of 100% scripted shitfests with a fully paid and background checked seat-filler audience and applause cues?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Wait a minute, has anyone seen camera flashes at Shillary events in the past year? Has anyone heard of them banning flash photography?

Anyone know if she's going to do anything in Commiefornia soon?

She can only get like 200 people, I'm sure she'd be desperate for anyone to show up to make her rally actually look energetic. Just don't make it obvious that the Trump supporters are Trump supporters and don't act like you're associated with each other. Have a nu-male slump and wear cuckish clothes there and when you raise your hand make sure you do it in the gayest way possible. Then she might call on you.

She gets that little because doing background checks for more than that would take too long

i pray for her every night faggot user.

i pray that she'll die slowly and fucking rot in hell.

KILLDOG CONFIRMED DEAD
PRAISE KEK

Double confirmed

MEME IT

You know, it's one thing to hate her because of the election and the corruption shit, but I hope that she at least makes a full recovery no matter what might happen.

lol jk i hope she burns in hell that piece of shit cunt

Sounds like the name of a Oddfuture/Death Grips mashup.

Jesus

Seeing that a woman this unhinged and psychotic actually has a good change at becoming the fucking ruler of our country legitimately terrifies me.

The Good Lord Kek provides!

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

somehow it all makes sense now.

Poor Hilldawg, she obviously shouldn't be president, and I think she doesn't even want to be president.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

Look at her eyes when she sees the protesters, she gets a weird stare, you can notice that the security guard that rushed on stage was keeping an eye (no pun intended) on her for any signs of her illness. She was in shock and if she didn't snap out of it she'd probably die from the pressure. She has a whole crew with her for medical purposes.

WE ACCEPT HER
WE ACCEPT HER

Can't argue with that when satan himself says it

shit

wow the poor cunt can't even move under pressure

I think that as well, she just doesn't have the drive or energy. It was probably somebody else forcing her to run.

there are no words

Ol' Slick Willy misses the white house staff.

Holy fuck, it looks her brain just shut down for a few seconds. She couldn't move except to screw up her face until her guards ran up to reboot her. And notice how fast that guy got there, those guys are ready for her to do that at a moments notice. Needing to run up and softly encourage her that everything is okay and she should keep talking at her own rally, I can't imagine those guys still think she's fit to lead the world's superpower.

Fuck the coughing fits and whatever it was on her tongue. I don't care about seeing her shit herself on live TV. I want to see Hillary go blank and need to be pulled offstage during the debates from Trump even talking about her past, forcing her out of her own insane world where she's the "good guy"

Hillary is a Trump-plant.