Liberals actually believe Clinton is the most Honest Politician

web.archive.org/web/20160804222436/http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/08/hillary-clinton-one-americas-most-honest-politicians

Pure rage

not really

more at 11

Wew they really needed to hang right now for being useful lemmings!

FUN FACT: People only think that lemmings throw themselves off cliffs because a Disney “nature photographer” got some lemmings, took them to a cliff, pushed them off, and filmed it.

Good fuck lemmings

That's because liberals determine honesty by how well what's being said aligns with what they believe. Things they disagree with are lies. Things they agree with are truths. This is why the only cure for a liberal is a bullet.

Honestly scared.

I don't trused pozzed liberal sites for a second, the probably just over sample conservatives and under sample dems, especially since clinton has been at politics for over 30 years and trump has been at it for a year

Eat shit ahill

So it is a shit website?

Feels so fucking good. What do guys you think is going on through her head as she's being accused of murder at her own rally?

Must be jarring to see these unwashed plebs even capable of standing up like this.

She is probably thinking of who to kill or pay off so she can get a ""boost"" somewhere.

There is nothing to debate in this anymore, hell here on the "evil right" I see debate on every politician. Hell even Trump on here gets dissent even if it's often shot down harshly. But it's still mostly heard.

The right could shit inside the cunny of a dead 7 year old they just sodomised into the afterlife and still claim not only did they do nothing wrong but it was the absolute and irrefutably moral choice to do so.
Everything is projecting with the left, and every time they accuse the right of moral certitude and dogmatism it is the purist form of that projection. The left scares me more than Islamic fundamentalism because somewhere deep down they all know they are doing it for prideful and evil reasons, the left has never had a nanosecond of moral doubt in their lives and they never will. They are the most dangerous fundamentalists to ever exist because they can not only be intolerant of doubt but they seek to remove all natural ability to recognise it.

ISIS have nothing on their level dogmatism, they are the ultimate zealots. When one day a thousand years from now Islam recognises their evil the left will still believe with absolute certainty their moral superiority.

I hope you see this and remember that there's no longer any use arguing or reasoning with these people. They just need to be shot and burned.

it does and one of the comments make me believe it even more so.

"Elizabeth Hunter-Keller Amen. This is a woman well aware of a hungry and vicious media just waiting to jump. She's also brilliant. She's not giving them anything."

Men have an innate passion for truth and justice. This has been (((their))) weapon to divide us, but if we spotlight that the "justice" they fight for has been a trick to manipulate them, we might be able to turn it on them.

Hammering the message that these are murderers who see the average American public as nothing more than a vote/cash farm will eventually unite the masses against the elites. But their indoctrination is strong, so it will be a continual and tiresome struggle.

Once upon a time I could have believed that, either now I have to accept they don't or that real men just don't exist anymore. Hell I'm starting to believe that the female hormones in food and water needs some real investigative research. Just look at all the (((refugees))) even the poorest of them look more masculine defined than the average westerner and the ones here that do all seem to use steroids or artificial hormones.
I think I'm starting to believe the war on "men" isn't just psychological anymore.

I won't say any drug is good, all can lead to degeneracy but some do more harm than others and some have always done less in a truly natural and homogenised society with an emphasis on the family unit.

I just don't know how we could bring that back in modern society, they control our children s upbringing. From school to media to music to every single aspect. Hell they even infiltrated my religeon right up to the pope. I'm just one man, how do you turn aside a tsunami of moral decay?

Hey.
Fuck you, buddy. Lemmings are great.

This. You can't reason with someone who "feels" the facts.

Hillary could say the sky was red and green plaid, and liberals would turn themselves into pretzels doing mental gymnastics to say how she was technically not lying.

I doubt they'd even bother with any gymnastics.

Dubs confirm purge soon.

She can't keep getting away with this! She can't keep getting away with this!