I want to fuck stealth elf

I want to fuck stealth elf

Yeah Spyro has to be in it but for fucking real the other 2?

I can't believe how hard Spyro's been raped.

Being used to jumpstart a toy-to-life franchise?

That too I guess, but his whole redesign looking like balls is mainly what I was talking about; also I think this implies Spyro as an IP is never going to have it's own game again.

remember when people used to try at comedy?

My dick is ready for Cinder.

Please.
Not like this.

I think most of the characters will be gen 1 Skylanders

So no waifus

There were cutscenes leaked with Kaos coupling with Golden Waifu.

Be me. Have dreams about previous spyro titles. Legend of Spyro included. Induce vivid dehydration Dream of games that can possibly never happen. Enjoy it. Wake up. Realize the reality. Go to school. Write, draw, and come home. Tired. Play games. Watch shows. Look on message boards for any glimmer of hope.

Find this thread.

Find his mother fucking thing a thing.

Skylanders not dying. Spyro will probably be cast aside.

I CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS GODDAMN SHIT ANYMORE WHY CANT ANYTHING GO RIGHT!!!!?!?!?!?!1

Pretty sure Skylanders is dying

With the launch of Imaginators its pretty much "We ran out of ideas" even the last one about the cars was pushing it

Then I better see a fucking new resurgence of Spyro after this.

Actually no scratch that. Let it die so they won't touch their filthy hands on it ever again.

So they'll sell off the IP alongside Crash Bandicoot?

I don't want to know where you came from.. but please go back there and never return to darken our board.

nope

Tbh I don't really mind having Crash and Spyro in Skylanders. Insomniac admitted there was nothing else that could be done for Spyro, and Crash is being put in so the kiddies can find out about Crash Bandicoot and buy the remasters, adding to both the sales and the demand for more Crash Bandicoot games.

No, I'm not a shill. Why do you ask?

They had nothing to do with the reboot, correct?

No

By no you mean yes?

I mean that Insomniac had nothing to do with the reboot.

How does that work in their world?

gb2 reddit

Wow, how embarrassing.

Those are some mighty big hands darling

but why spyro