VOTE RYAN OUT IN THE GOP PRIMARY

VOTE RYAN OUT IN THE GOP PRIMARY ON AUGUST 9

Globalist establishment shill Paul "Backstabber" Ryan is up against an anti-Globalist primary challenger named Paul Nehlen this Tuesday on August 9.

Here's his site and a little info on the primary:

paulnehlen.com/

Vote him out. With the Speaker of the House seat vacant it can be filled with a more pro-Trump guy and Wisconsin will get a much better representative. Also it'll send a message to the establishment that Trump runs the party now.

Get everyone you know out to vote. This could be close so every vote counts. Also if you're not from Wisconsin make sure to spread the word!

Additionally I request stickying until August 9, for efficiency sake. Mods, please consider.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/paul-ryans-gop-opponent-paul-nehlen-says-deporting-all-muslims-in-us-is-a-conversation-we-should-have-300309231.html
paulnehlen.com/nehlen-issues/
paulnehlen.com/about/
paulnehlen.com/
paulnehlen.com/district/
paulnehlen.com/join/
paulnehlen.com/phones/
twitter.com/pnehlen
youtube.com/watch?v=w_5HYlRVJmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JB5IWEm12UI
numbersusa.com/blog/pbs-documentary-exposed-paul-ryan-chief-house-gop-amnesty-plotter
ed.gov/essa?src=rn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Student_Succeeds_Act
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/04/paul_ryan_challenger_nehlen_he_took_money_away_from_veterans_and_gave_it_to_illegal_immigrants.html
archive.is/igkqT
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/02/nehlen-calls-paul-ryan-soulless-globalist/
archive.is/TmVXS
vdare.com/posts/paul-vs-paul-can-nehlen-oust-ryan-in-wisconsins-first-congressional-district
gematrix.org/?word=Paul nehlen
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/06/ann-coulter-lights-wisconsin-fire-paul-nehlen-paul-ryan-last-chance-save-america/
archive.is/lvAzX
wisconsinvote.org/election-results
predictit.org/Contract/2634/Will-Paul-Ryan-win-the-Republican-primary-in-Wisconsin's-1st-Congressional-District
predictit.org/Market/1296/Which-party-will-win-the-2016-US-Presidential-election
predictit.org/Contract/769/Will-a-woman-be-elected-US-President-in-2016
youtube.com/channel/UCTOSOQKAxV8Go77TuC7prtA
wkow.com/story/32723095/2016/08/09/election-day-going-smoothly-in-madison-despite-flooded-machines-and-swollen-ballots
decisiondeskhq.com/wi-1-gop-congressional-primary/
electionresults.waukeshacounty.gov/contests.aspx?contest=-1
co.kenosha.wi.us/1405/Current-Election-Results
twitter.com/SykesCharlie
twitter.com/Jerrybadershow
archive.is/TjpNo
archive.is/pYpGl
wisconsinvote.org/candidates/ryan-solen
twitter.com/fox11news/status/763186497856167937
wtmj.com/charlie-sykes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2020
cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/paul-ryan-paul-nehlen-wisconsin-primary-results/
trunews.com/listen/trunews-08-04-16-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please God let Ryan lose.

OUT OUT OUT

That two-faced should never have any freedom to move in his social media.
Make people around him to know the real traitor

You Cheesefags better kick this guy out.

Especially after they voted for ratto in the primaries.

Thank you for correcting the record!

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

Jeez at least try to make sense

Have a bump, OP.

Sticky this shit.

Destroy the cuck.

Hello Globalist.

Bonus:
Paul Ryan's GOP Opponent, Paul Nehlen, Says Deporting All Muslims In US Is "A Conversation We Should Have"
prnewswire.com/news-releases/paul-ryans-gop-opponent-paul-nehlen-says-deporting-all-muslims-in-us-is-a-conversation-we-should-have-300309231.html

bomp!

Just did my part and threw some shekels to Nehlen.

If Ryan gets Primaried that would be
DELICIOUS

It's redditfags with perfectly formatted and bolded propaganda posts parroting asinine meme responses from the_donald on cue.
KILL YOURSELF NIGGERFAGGOTS

How is Nehlen doing in terms of polling? Do you imagine people are going to come out to vote for Ryan?

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Fuck off autist, I'll format my posts however I like. Just as I speak eloquently, I format posts in a manner that is comfortable to read.

Not so good as far as I know, that's why we need a bit of counter shilling. Remember Wisconsin voted for ratto in the primaries.
But, I don't think that as many people as polls might show will show up to vote for Ryan, especially after trump refused to endorse him(if I remember correctly).

Yeah but only because all the talk radio cucks were #cruzzmissiles, I doubt that they are shilling for Ryan too.

Yes mods please sticky.

Also here's some additional useful stuff:

paulnehlen.com/nehlen-issues/

paulnehlen.com/about/

paulnehlen.com/

paulnehlen.com/district/

paulnehlen.com/join/

paulnehlen.com/phones/

twitter.com/pnehlen

Nehlen on Fox News:
youtube.com/watch?v=w_5HYlRVJmQ

Nehlen's Lars Larson Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=JB5IWEm12UI

This primary is an open primary so Democrats, Independents, etc. can vote. In addition to flipping conservatives you can also try to convince liberals to vote for Nehlen to throw Ryan out of his Speaker seat, give the Republicans less chance of winning the general election (In their mind), and convince them that due to his anti-TPP and anti-NAFTA policies he's the lesser of two evils.

You can go to Twitter or Tumblr and see how successful you are. Also leftypol is against globalist trade policies so they could perhaps join with us to oppose Ryan.

numbersusa.com/blog/pbs-documentary-exposed-paul-ryan-chief-house-gop-amnesty-plotter

Ryan has a huge advantage because it's not an election for Speaker. Voters have the choice between having the most powerful man in Congress looking out for their district and having a freshman nobody that most of his own party will hate and want to punish.

That's why we have a pretty good chance this time. Ryan is not an exciting new politician who will make the priesthood rise and whatnot.

Ryan has the backing of all the talkshow hosts in Wisconsin for being a "true conservative". They still talk about that Trump is a Democrat in disguise for Hillary. Hope Ryan does lose though.

You faggots aren't welcome here. Having your fellow shills reply doesn't mean anything.

Probably, and I think that a lot of people are just going to assume that Ryan will win and because of that Nehlen will win because there are a lot that will make sure that Ryan's out.

I also don't get what this butthurt is over Ryan. He's taken every opportunity to stab at Trump and no one cares, but somehow Trump owes him his allegiance? Fuck I hate cuckservatives. If anything he shouldn't endorse anyone because he shouldn't take a side within his own party, let the actual voters decide what is best. Fucking hell shit is so corrupt.

Every little bit of "information" you read in the media has been manufactured to demoralize you and to belittle Trump. Pay no attention to what they say is important for the party.

I don't mind gore mate, I use it myself against shills. fuck off already, CTR

RYAN HAS TO GO
That faggot has bashed Trump more than king nigger.
I swear him and R-money gave the election to obongo on purpose.
They threw that election.
HANG HIM

(checked)
double dubs confirms
Kek wills it.

Ryan is getting shoah'd pretty hard in the polls but the cuckservative media thinks he'll sail to victory.

If Wisconsin doesn't vote this faggot out, it won't surprise me, but he'll definitely be neutered by the tidal rise of Pro-Trump representatives at the city and state level.

I tried to shill for Nehlen on Hannity but I spaghetti'd hard. I got caught off guard by how fast he went to me and lost my train of thought. Totally embarrassing and not helping Nehlen but I believe in Nehlen.

The state GOP want Ryan because only recently Wisconsin started pushing itself around Washington. They are shilling like hell to stop Nehlen.

I feel you but at least your Rep isn't Gwen Moore a sheboon of the highest order where I live in Wisconsin.

Which polls? I saw that Ryan's lead had gone from ~30 points to ~11 but I never saw a poll where Nehlen was shoahing him.

There's a story behind this photo, and I must know what it is.

Do you mean his radio show? I don't think he takes calls on his tv show, does he? And don't worry, user, talking to Hannity Insanity the first time can be a bit overwhelming. I just wish he'd get rid of that barbershop quartet haircut.

You think that's bad? My state gave the world Haley Barbour as a Governor. Twice.

On-topic, fuck Ryan. You can tell he's getting nervous over all this shit; he's not letting the press into any of his events, he's refusing debates, he's terrified of fucking up or being confronted by his past record of supporting globalism.

It was his radio show. I called on Thursday but they couldn't fit me in until the following Monday. I had to listen through his show for a little bit and then right after a commercial he went straight to me and I choked. He misinterpreted what I said when I was talking about how Ryan puts so much into protecting his family but he doesn't care about protecting the American people. He got caught up on when I mentioned the fence around Ryan's home and went on about how everyone should be allowed to afford to protect their family with fences. He didn't let me speak after my initial spaghetti moment and they dropped my line right after that.

Dont forget this gem.
ed.gov/essa?src=rn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Student_Succeeds_Act

Bumpty bump

If Trump wins (even loses) we will see a couple bretty based rookies challenging incumbents in 2018.

Vote out McConnell and your cuck governor with 4 adopted niglets.

You are clearly not aware of what is happening.
Go ahead and stay asleep.

McConnell is up for reelection in 2018, right?

What did Kentucky do to deserve such faggotry?

::tips fedora::

Not to mention their governor Matt Bevin, pic related.

Ive got a 4 foot by 6 foot Nehlen sign in my front yard. I meet Nehlen at the fair and he is red-pilled as fuck. He was saying how all the mudslims are going to want to come inside the houses of the Europeans when winter strikes and that there is going to probably massive amounts of rape covered up. He also says he's pissed off we have been funding terrorists.

lol her and Screaming Lena Taylor are the dumbest fucking sheboons in Wisconsin.

I think we're talking about the same thing.

Also, Nehlen is shitting on Ryan HARD everywhere.

Paul Ryan Challenger Nehlen: He "Took Money Away From Veterans and Gave It To Illegal Immigrants"
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/04/paul_ryan_challenger_nehlen_he_took_money_away_from_veterans_and_gave_it_to_illegal_immigrants.html
archive.is/igkqT

Nehlen: Paul Ryan a ‘Soulless Globalist’ ‘Grown in a Petri Dish in DC’ Who Puts ‘Corporate America’ Over WI Workers
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/02/nehlen-calls-paul-ryan-soulless-globalist/
archive.is/TmVXS

Paul Vs. Paul—Can Nehlen Oust Ryan In Wisconsin’s First Congressional District?
vdare.com/posts/paul-vs-paul-can-nehlen-oust-ryan-in-wisconsins-first-congressional-district

Hard to believe how many people still support Ryan considering how hard he fucked Janesville by allowing GM to leave.

He could really be the new Hitler

I get the weird feeling he dicks those kids from that picture.

It's okay brother, you can try again

Next time, just explain how he's bought out by the globalists, has terrible policies, and has no original thoughts of his own. Those are much easier positions to attack with.

Yea man. Its because there are so many low IQ faggots that have no fucking idea about anything political. They just think "Ryan is from Janesville so I'm putting a sign in my front yard and voting for him." Literally anyone with half a brain around here is pissed off at Ryan.

Its sick to see GM just sit there rotting, even tho its nice not to huff paint anymore lol. People think it will be turned into an ammunition plant when we get in the next big war tho.

Dear god.

I am convinced this cuckification of the south is coordinated and facilitated through Manchurian cuckcandidates grown in a lab somewhere.

If you really want to DO something, send Nehlen some money.

And yes, I did, a couple of month ago.

Does he have multiple wives? Is polygamy legal there?

First technically uncucked politician ever (besides Trump)

how would Holla Forums react to Obongo daughter nudes??

We already caught those whores twerking, it's only a matter of time before those are leaked

It's a good thing he didn't run for the US Senate. Uncle Joe would've had a heart attack being surrounded by that much b8 at the same time.

Malia is a college freshman this year and was already busted for underage drinking at a frat party when she was 16 or 17. She's also got the better body, so it's virtually guaranteed she'll headline TMZ sooner or later.

The other one seems way more conservative, you can tell just by the way she dresses. Plus I read she has a part time job at a restaurant (SJW fags got triggered by this because she's taking jobs away from single mothers). She'll probably go on to live a life of quite dignity and stay out of the spotlight.

he would have lost his last bid if the democratic party weren't such pandering retards.

Or if he were honest. McConnell is like Cruz, he lied his fucking face off.

honesty has little to do with it m8. grimes had a very real shot at taking him down and pissed it away because of muh war on women.

On a whim I decided to look up this guys Gematria. Several interesting ones. Including several of the…"Egyptian" variety

gematrix.org/?word=Paul nehlen

Let's tie backstabbing Ryan to Hillary to get Trump supporters fired up.

Found this on the front page of his site.

Subtle.

Trump endorsed him, so he's good in my book now

Day of the rope?

Are there any Wisconsin fags here?

Faggot kike shill. GTFO

yeah

Those are fishing knots, purely coincidental.

:^)

Anyways, good luck Wisconsin. Get rid of that fucker, please.

feelsbadman

How'd the mood among your family members, friends, and in your town/city in general? Mostly pro-Nehlen or are they cucking hard for Ryan?

Reminder that this Nehlen guy is an even bigger shitlord than Trump.

I hope he wins and Trump makes him speaker of the house.

I didn't know voting was a family activity.

Well neither is sex, but they do that too in Wisconsin.

:^)

Iron Ann is joining the match and she doesn't show any mercy to Ryan

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/06/ann-coulter-lights-wisconsin-fire-paul-nehlen-paul-ryan-last-chance-save-america/
archive.is/lvAzX

Bump. The vote is tomorrow.

I believe in you guys.

DON'T FUCK THIS UP THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO GET RID OF THIS FUCKING SHITTY SON OF A BITCH FUCKING RUINING OUR NATION AND DOING FUCKING NOTHING AND LETTING KING NIGGER PUSH THROUGH WHATEVER HE FUCKING WANTED LIKE THAT FUCKING OMNIBUS WITH MORE IMMIGRANTS GODDAMN FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND HE EVEN HAS THE GALL TO TRY AND GO AGAINST TRUMP THE NOMINEE FOR HIS PARTY HIM AND ALL THE OTHER TRAITORS TRYING TO UNDERMINE TRUMP FOR HILLARY THEY ARE ALL WORKING FOR THE SAME PEOPLE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Since I can't vote against him, please do it for me.

That's not how that works

Speaker is elected by Congress

Trump is fond of Nehlen. Tactical sheboons are on him.

Feeling smug.

If the House is majority Repub and Trump is the head of the republicans, then it could happen, but I'd imagine Trump would just give it to a sympathetic congressional veteran instead of the congressional freshman that Nehlen would be. Nehlen would be great however.

Tomorrow is the day.

OBLITERATE HIM !

Today is the day

bump for this

I'll be at work most this day so not able to track it as it happens, so another good bump.

This is not as high energy as a Trump primary but still really important, as it is the seat of one of the Head Cucks fucking us over within the GOP. Please keep an eye on this fellow anonymous.

Any news feeds?

Well lads, vote this cuck out.

aren't you supposed to vote "in" though if you want him out? Better get the facts straight before people actually believe this shill post

Met Nehlen. He's fucking hilarious in person. He knows he has an uphill battle but he said "making Ryan squirm has been the highlight of my year."

Voted Nehlen today.

Is there any recent polling? It feels like there's no information coming out for that race

Yeah, there's nothing locally for exit polls.

LIVE RESULTS
POLLS CLOSING SOON

KKK
KEK
KKK

predictit.org/Contract/2634/Will-Paul-Ryan-win-the-Republican-primary-in-Wisconsin's-1st-Congressional-District

For anyone feeling gutsy, they have Paul Ryan at 6 cents per NO share (if he loses you get a dollar per share).

Nehlen will pull it off.

(Checked)
Shit …. so tempted.

GOOD LUCK NEHLAN

Checked

Now up to 10.

I went balls to the wall…3614 shares for a total of 244.24 dollars

Meanwhile, the YES people are going nuts in the discussions. I think the polls are filled with lies, but, what do I know?

Did they close at 7?

GOOD LUCK user

What are you gunna buy with all those shekels?

I've got 28 bucks that I don't really need I'm wondering if I should do it.

Do it. I'm putting up $50 for the fuck of it.

Fuck if I know. I took my Trump Primary winnings (~$2200), put 500 on Flynt like a dumbass, and 1100 on Republicans winning/Democrats losing and a Female losing markets, withdrawing 600 to flesh out my checking, and 240ish to play with on that site.

They laughed at me in October for putting down money on Trump, and doubling down after Iowa and his price dropped again, and I got the last laugh after that.

Tonight feels charged with energy. I might lose, but, I have a gut feeling.

Sorry, I got the link from McFeels' twitter page and he posted the wrong time. Polls close at 8PM.

I'm assuming that's CDT.

predictit.org/Market/1296/Which-party-will-win-the-2016-US-Presidential-election

predictit.org/Contract/769/Will-a-woman-be-elected-US-President-in-2016

The other ones I mentioned. People are eating up the polls from the lugenpresse on that site.

When are we getting the primary results back?

We should be getting results starting in about 40 minutes.

Don't go tossing a bunch of money on it though. The election will likely be rigged. There is a big establishment GOP machine there, and according to Roger Stone, they have rigged several elections. The stakes for this one are about as high as they can be for a primary, so hopefully there are some exit polls or other means to use to help prove fraud if it occurs.

Would be fantastic to see Ryan get booted by a Trump supporter but the odds of them letting that happen in an honest manner are long.

I trust your gut and the dubs you got in your original post. I was gonna go $50 but decided to spread some money around in too.

MAGA

TIME TO KICK CUCK RYAN TO THE CURB

Fuck it. I'm doing it.

Im going to buy some nice optics for my ar's with my winnings.

The long game is what I feel best about. Trump hasn't let me down so far, and I can't wait until we vote him in. We need some changes desperately. His comments on the 2nd Amendment are invigorating too, to say the least.

Ousting Ryan, I am not as sure about, but, the shares were cheap and I had leftover winnings from Trump winning the Primaries. Even so, people are very tired of the establishment which Paul Ryan represents, and, importantly, it is an open primary, so anyone can vote.

If you guys are going to put down money on this, make sure it is nothing you will miss. I don't want you guys to hurt yourselves either on these odds.

I'm gonna get myself a lever gun. I've always wanted to shoot one.

The long game has me spooked tbh fam. I mean, we all know Trump WILL win, it's just a matter of (((them))) losing gracefully. I feel good about this.

As for Ryan getting outed, Hannity, Savage and Limbaugh have all been ragging on Ryan for being such a faggot so I'm optimistic. Plus you know the diehard Trump voters are going to make a show.

Fuck. So have I. But i kinda need optics.

Energy for Paul Nehlen

May the blessings of Kek be upon thee

Meh. I literally spent $18 and can expect a return of $300 and the satisfaction of Ryan getting BTFO.

CHECKED

You've been blessed, lad.

The dubs have it, folks

Just showing what I am risking too.

wew \o/

Spent 24.75. Feels good.

I heard that results will start coming in at 9:00 PM EST. Can anyone confirm this?

That is correct

My hopes go out to you, district 1.

WITNESSED

I'm not getting my hopes up but you never know.

what website is this? does it accept bitcoin?

predictit
no

Predictit.org
No.

checked

This Red Blooded, American Badass is going to kick out Globalist, Traitor, Scum Paul Ryan out of office.

Find out more:
youtube.com/channel/UCTOSOQKAxV8Go77TuC7prtA

These dubs demand more Nehlen memes.

WITNESSED

The comment section is pretty funny.

Fucking morons. Similar bullshit with the christcucks supporting wetback rafael in Texas.

Some people spend all day there flipping bets at low and high peaks like stocks, making money that way instead of the end result since you can sell and buy other people's offers. Egg is talking about some who pump and dump, like what happened a lot in the VP markets as an example.

There is a term for that, it's done in stocks in the same vein. I forget what it's called though. It's smart but you gotta grind. I'd rather drive to Oklahoma for the weekend and play the no limit hold em tables.

Kikebart claimed he's 60 points ahead of Nehlen in polls. Brace for rigging.

I used to live there. I find this stuff is slightly less risky than beating the House

I dont play casino games. I play cards.

Posts speeding up at least a new one a second now

Nice quads

What the fuck is this?

wkow.com/story/32723095/2016/08/09/election-day-going-smoothly-in-madison-despite-flooded-machines-and-swollen-ballots

I'm eating pepperoni to celebrate the occasion.

Praise Kek

Rigging

Oy vey

That actually outdoes hanging chads. Nicely done, jews.

Machines are a mistake.

Praise Be

The voting machines are on loan from the manufacturer. It's unclear at this time whether those machines will be used in the upcoming election in November, or if the city and county will have new machines by then.

Rigged as fuck

Wiscuckin is too far gone sadly. The entire state is filled with people who love to suck the cocks of their precious Unions and Cuckservatives who blindly support the Establishment

Also Conservative talk radio there has been shilling nonstop for Ryan, and sadly a lot of people in that state take their talk radio very seriously

decisiondeskhq.com/wi-1-gop-congressional-primary/

First results in on DDHQ

;_;

So you're telling us cuckcucksin is filled with old people.

Give it 20 years tops.

I have hope. Didn't Ryan's district vote Trump in the primary?

Basically in Wisconsin you have the Sinister Six of Cuckservative Talk Radio:

Jeff Wagner
Mark Belling
Vicki McKenna
Jay Weber
Jerry Bader
Charlie Sykes

All six of them are major talk show radio hosts in WI, and all six of them are vehemently against Trump. They're part of the reason why Trump lost Wisconsin to Cruz to begin with, and they are all huge shills for Paul Ryan.

The only way Wisconsin can uncuck itself is if people wake up and revolt against them

electionresults.waukeshacounty.gov/contests.aspx?contest=-1
Not off to a great start.

90/10% split. I don't believe that shit for a second.

It's not over until it is over.

yikes

Don't be a bern victim.

Way too go Wisconsin, you once again prove you're the most cucked state in the Union, right next to Iowa

PURGE THE CHEESE CUCKS 2016

Purge these fucks

They are the reason why Wisconsin is fucked

This big of a landslide for Ryan? Seriously?

For some reason Wisconsin loves him to death

Some jew is dominating the senate election right now. I dont know what to think for Nehlan.

4 out of 341 reporting.

Actually Wisconsinroaches loooove themselves some cheap, illegal labor so of course they're going to suck Ryan's cock. Also they're evangelicals (christcucks) who bend over for whoever fellates jewish books the most. Actual men like Nehlen would naturally not be appealing to the average cheesecuck.

Wisconsin needs to be nuked from orbit.

I hope the areas reporting are just particularly cucked.

They can be uncucked. You just have to fight back against the talk radio that dominates the airwaves.

What the fug?

Fuck Wisconsin.

Nuke it. Just please nuke it now

Fuck Wisconsin and fuck talk radio cuckservitives.

Wiscucks are the definition of cuckservatives. They're just liberals who like low taxes.

co.kenosha.wi.us/1405/Current-Election-Results

If they want immigrants so badly then send them all there.

twitter.com/SykesCharlie

Its like someone gave Rick Wilson a talk show

With a populace that isn't gullible, needy, and sans herd mentality, it wouldn't matter what bad elements they were exposed to.

I was right. All Six of them are Ryan shills

twitter.com/Jerrybadershow

This state is more low energy than I thought. Fuck me.

typical cheese niggers

Are you actually shocked Wisconsin would do this? This is the kind of person that the GOP their worships

archive.is/TjpNo

archive.is/pYpGl
lolwut

So…. Can Wisconsin take all of California's jews and spics?

It's a House Primary. It's only in the 1st District. The most retarded one. Not the entire state.

That's why I said *typical* cheese niggers.

AP just called the race for Ryan. Wisconsin once again remains low energy as fuck

We need to nuke Milwaukee.

It's DISTRICT 1

THERE ARE MANY MORE

CHILL THE FUCK OUT

wisconsinvote.org/candidates/ryan-solen

This is who Ryan is going to be running against most likely come fall. I hate to say it, but we need to rally around him, just to kick Ryan out of congress

Please no. My state, may be cucked, but where I live there's literally no blacks, spics, or gooks. Only some nips, and that's because of a university exchange program.

I don't think you understand how this works. You can only vote on this matter in district 1.

Ryan isn't a senator though.

twitter.com/fox11news/status/763186497856167937

They already called it

Have you forgotten the whole state went Rato? Now they reelect Ryan.

Wisconsin is done, they are cheesecucks for the next 4 years confirmed.

Soon we get to see if we get to bantz Texas into the ground if they reelect Cruz.

There is no point replacing him for some one who will be just as bad

Yea. Nah. At least Trump would be able to muscle Paul around.

CHEESECUCKS ONCE AGAIN PROVING THAT WISCUCKSIN IS A PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR A STATE

CHICKEN NUGGETS SCOON

2 years. House elections are every two years. You mean eternity.

i really hate that fucking state.

I'm betting it was a spite vote too

wtmj.com/charlie-sykes

Can we please "culturally enrich" Sykes about Trump?

The time to strike was now, if they didnt oust Ryan now then they wont in 2 years.

There were so many problems facing this primary:

1. Wisconsin is full of union lovers and cuckservatives

2. They're all mostly Evangelicals, meaning they would vote for Jesus over Reagan any day of the week

3. Cuckservative Talk Radio dominates the airwaves, mostly led by Charlie Sykes, who is anti-Trump to the extreme.

This smug asshole

Sorry to those who ended up throwing away money due to me posting about Predictit.

I just deluded myself into thinking they were less cucked than they were. I thought people could clearly see what a backstabbing son of a bitch he was, one who never cared about what people wanted, but instead helped push for more "Syrian" immigrants into this country.

I thought wrong.

Damn it cheesemongers, you had one job.
One fucking job.

Just wait until election day. Hard to be smug once you've been eternally stumped.

Sadly Ryan has a 48% favorably rating in the state

God I hope Trump wins just to see him throw a massive hissy fit on air.

Now he dares insult our Queen

Is there really that many evangelicals in the 1st district? I live right on thir doorstep, but I guess I just wouldn't notice them.

They're the ones on their knees for Israel.

In the 1st district, around 57% of the people are white collar, compared to only 27% for blue collar.

Nehlen never had a chance

So I follow elections - local, state, federal - all over the country, and I have never seen a contested race have such an enormous margin of victory.

This is what I was thinking, and

are flat out wrong on this. Paul Ryan is one of the worst cuckservatives around, he's so bad that a literal Democrat would be better. If he's ousted as House Speaker we could get someone better instead, but reelecting him will just keep someone in who is guaranteed to try to fuck over Trump.

How are the others doing? Tell me at least McCuck and Ayotte or whatever that bitch's name is lost.

Filtered

Wow. I got the impression that there would be more blue collar due to all the warhouses, bu thinking more about it there are a large number of offices that are tied to those warehouses.

The Speaker of the House has never lost a primary afaik. It would have made history.

I'd rather have an enemy than a traitor so why not.

Ryan has been District 1's congressman since 1999, literally over 17 years.

There's no reason to embarass yourself further, you are so new it hurts. Please go back to 4chan.

Cantor was never speaker.

Paul Ryan won…

You do realize that Cantor was House Majority leader, not speaker right?

Yeah, fuck off. No one cares.

One or the other fam.

It was a lost cause from the beginning. There's only so much we can do for a state that has been cucked for decades

You're right, I really blew it. Seppuku livestream incoming.

The Second Amendment folks will know what to do.

A part of me really wishes Trump came out and supported him, and shilled him hard. But we all know how the cuckservatives would have reacted.
I hope that the GOP dies a quick death after this election tbqhwy my fam.

Sign of a good man when he can admit a mistake. Fight another day.

Yeah…I tried not getting my hopes up, but I'm still disappointed. Oh well, if Trump wins Ryan won't be able to keep chugging along with his "muh tru conservative" rhetoric. He'd just be discrediting himself in the eyes of the country at large who voted for Trump. If he wants to keep his credibility he'll have to bend the knee.

Well, now we are stuck with Paul Ryan, who does nothing but keep on stabbing Trump over and over again this election season.

What a fucking piece of shit.

we really should sell/give wisconsin to canada. the only decent thing that ever came from that shit state are milwaukee power tools and the company is owned by chinks now.

If Nehlen's race had been a bit closer, he might have. Even with the Trump backing though, that probably would have failed to make a difference.

That isn't a particularly pro Trump district and Trump would have suffered two things:

Canada has enough Somalis already.

PRAISE KEK!

Go Nehlen!

Wisconsin has proven to the rest of the country, throughout this election, that they're basically Canadian already. I say we just nuke the fuckers as a warning to Trudeau.

just CUCK my shit up FAM

and to think, if Trump had never run I would have supported Scott Walker.

Trips confirm
I bet Trump had access to internal polling and knew there was no way.

There is a reason Ryan has had this position locked up for almost 20 years.
The district is either full of cucks or he ballot stuffed.
It might be a combination of both since this poll came out and Ryan paniced.
There are a lot of jew donors forking out a lot of cash to Ryan to keep this position so nothing would surprise me.

He's been getting reelected every time since 1999, 1st District is cucked

No kidding, public figures put Ryan $10 million dollars spent.

put Ryan *at* $10 million spent

why don't you just take their fucking sticks while you're at it?

You are doing exactly what the nevertrump people do. Kill yourself, you fucking hypocrite scum.

Would you rather lose 1 house seat or have Ryan continue on in Congress? What's better for Trump?

>Challengers are Paul Nehlen and Ryan Solen
FFS.

Drown yourself in semen.

Won't there be an election for Speaker Of The House on Jan. 3, 2017? IIRC there is an election at the start of each congress.

Trump will be the nominee by then. He'll have so much leverage he could bully the cuckservatives in the House to elect someone better.

r-right?

Don't cock tease me, thanks.

Christians are cucked by the jews because they keep believing in the fairytale of jesus returning, but he won't come back unless you give the jews lots of shekels! yesssss!!!!

Checked.

If you hadn't figured it out, the Koch Brothers flood cash into Wisconsin.

They paid for Scott Walkers election, his recall fight, and his re-election. They own the State Supreme Court. They fund Paul Ryan and the entire state senate. They fund Rinse Penis and the RNC. They fund the cuckservative radio hosts in Wisconsin.

Come November, Trump will get the vote. Janesville is full of old, RINO fucks about to die. This primary election meant nothing.

How did Wisconsin turn into such a cuckolded shithole to begin with?

I just got a flyer in the mail asking me to donate money to Trump. But 20% of the funds go to the RNC. Good deal, eh?

This is what it feels like to be on this side. This side has only lost for the past 100 years, and will continue to lose. Fortunately, we seem to be standing on the edge of an unprecedented collapse, so our generation may be able to at least take revenge on leftists. Take solace by remembering that every time a leader has taken over a country using leftists, it has gone like this:
- leftists are used as brainwashed and controllable retards to help the new group take power
- once in power, this group no longer wants to have a retarded class on hand for a potential contender to turn against them, they are now bad livestock
- the group needs to keep "normal" people around to generate wealth, but the leftists have already served their purpose and can now be discarded
- leftists are sent to forced labor camps or just straight up slaughtered

Honestly I'm hoping that after Clinton wins we at least start importing more rapefugees so we can torment liberal rape victims and make them cry or self harm. I don't give a shit who gets into office because the system will collapse no matter what unless we simply slaughter the welfare cattle and leftists, which isn't going to happen (at least not until after the collapse). The sooner it collapses, the better.

1. Unions have a major stronghold in that state, specially AFL-CIO and The Teamsters

2. Cuckservative Talk Radio dominates the airwaves, see

3. There's a shitton of Evangelicals there; more than 50% of the population are Protestants, thus they are automatically lovers for Israel.

rip

What a cuck.

First thing I noticed were the nooses.

100% Correct. Although Belling has softened on Trump a bit. He's the only talk cuck I can stand. Gay Webber and Charlie Kykes are the worst, followed by Jerry "Master" Bader.

I'm getting real sick of you defeatist attitude. And why would you use such a bitch term like "Self Harm" it's known as self mutilation.

The Bible is anti-jew though

They don't read their bible, they go to church and expect their woman priest to read only the socially acceptable parts from the NIV translation.
They're easy to redpill though when you haul the KJV out and make them read.

Methodists, Episcopalians, people that listen to Televangelists,etc.

The only good Church is a old-school church, be it fundamentalist, Orthodox, or even the conservative Catholic churches I've been to preached against sodomy.

It's possible the Trump endorsement was SO POWERFUL that it tipped the vote that hard for Ryan? Or maybe they were rigging it like in the primary? I guess they could all just be cucks too but idk…

Two outcomes: Ryan wins or looses
If Ryan wins, Trump crows about his endorsement being that powerful. His power increases as he shows how his endorsement can make someone.
If Ryan looses, Trump laughs and moves on to his next target of Stumping. His power increases.
Its a xanatos gambit.

Reminds me of when Canadas liberal party leader, John Turner, ran against the joke rhinocerous party's candidate, John Turner

Quite frankly Ryan should be ditched aside, whether from primary, or when Trump does a clean house. He's one of the fuckers that needs to be made an example of.

Oh absolutely. Ryan is shit and needs to be thrown out. But the time to take that piece isn't now. Soon though.

Reminds me of when Canadas liberal party leader, John Turner, ran against the joke rhinocerous party's candidate, John Turner

Come on, Trump. Nehlan may have had a chance if the next president hadn't given thumbs up to a backstabbing cuckold.

At least McCain is going to be trashed come November, now that he's no better than Jane Fonda.

I'm thinking he needs to find out how many people hate his guts.

Nope, 2020. From the sheer number of Wrongpublicans up for re-election both in 2016 and 2020, it looks like Drumpf will have to do a hell of a lot of campaigning to just barely scrape by with a simple majority in the Senate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2020

Such delicious tears.

THE ETERNAL CHEESECUCK

It's hilarious how inverted burgerland is compared to Europe, over here the protestants hate Israel and love the Palestinians.

I see that worked rather well now didn't it?

Paul Ryan easily wins GOP primary

cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/paul-ryan-paul-nehlen-wisconsin-primary-results/

that's what happens when you attend multi plate 5 figure dinners hosted by the Koch brothers and then stick around afterwards to get your both your campaign contribution and your blackmail status reaffirmed

Could you stop this act already?

Nobody belives you're THIS autistic…

More like that's what happens when gerrymandering.
Remember this was only one congressional district in the entire state of Wisconsin. This is the election equivalent of baby easy mode. I'm really not surprised.

Dear Holla Forums

Are you angry at Ryan? Pissed off at cuckservatives?

Are you familiar with John McCain?

Are you aware his "greatest hits" mixtape just hit, and is straight fire?

"Tokyo Rose: Hanoi Jane Remix" by MC Songbird has dropped to critical acclaim.

Call MC Songbird up during off office hours and be sure to leave the entire 60 minutes on the voicemail at all offices.

Do it.
Washington:
218 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Main: (202) 224-2235
Fax: (202) 228-2862

Tucson
407 West Congress Street
Suite 103
Tucson, AZ 85701
Main: (520) 670-6334
Fax: (520) 670-6637

Prescott
122 North Cortez Street
Suite 108
Prescott, AZ 86301
Main: (928) 445-0833
Fax: (928) 445-8594

Phoenix
2201 East Camelback Road
Suite 115
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Main: (602) 952-2410
Fax: (855) 952-8702

trunews.com/listen/trunews-08-04-16-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released

that's true

ryan going to that koch bros dinner and preaching globalist shit rouses a whole lot of ire and suspicion though.

This turned out as well as it was ever likely to, considering the electorate in that district. We got a lot of talk nationwide about a globalist-vs-nationalist race. Remember that a couple of years ago, no one heard "Paul Ryan" and thought "globalist" "pro-immigration" "cuck"–now millions do. Window shifted.

So Wisconsin is filled with respectable cuckservatives who don't care about the rest of the nation? I thought it would have been something like 60-40, not >80% for Ryan.

Who cares? Let's do what we can and meme this nigger out of office

Anyone who can needs to vote for the Democrat against Ryan. Paul Ryan needs to go.

Remember, this was Wisconsin. It's a cuck state. They hate Trump. His endorsement wouldn't do jack to the electorate's voting patterns.