Yfw you realize God exists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yfw god is actually a black extraterrestrial

*tips menorah*

Did you get bored of forcing this shit meme?

Its hard to meme a dead guy, But he's fucking fascinating and deserves recognition

holy shit tell me you made him a meme after I posted his vids like last year or so?

I rember posting his "mike pence raped 3000 children" vid keke

dude was off his rocker

fuck

Yah it was probably your post I saw, didn't get to far into meming him though, no one seemed to join in.

i jus savedf all these

haha I am surprised his not a meme on /x/

Yes I exist stop calling me

I think he's one of the most interesting people ever, his worldbuilding rivals Tolkien. RIP

How did he die

Good question, I'm not sure, he wasted away over a couple months until he looked like a zombie, maybe aids or something

dude i am unironically listening to all these guys videos in background while browsing web
it's comfy af

God is you. As Jesus said, father's kingdom is within.

god is satan

God is really fucked up, then.

THE DARK PRINCE IS FOREVR

read the comments on this one, kek
it went semi-viral got over 100k views, just stumbled on it

I agree with the comfiness I've watched all of his videos. I've thought about collecting his lore from each video and making a wiki but thats probably a pipe dream

kek

JUST

original troy poster here
here's another quite interesting character . just don't be a snitch. I'm hoping he will bring a great happening soon

kek this is great
it says his last video was posted 9 months ago, is he ded too?

he comes and goes. sometimes goes year without posting. he seem to get in trouble with the law a lot and have a sex addiction. lol but I am pretty certain he is a militant black suprecist. pulled out an Ak in one bid

right Now he is busy building a super weapon to render the military obselete and create super negro soldiers

*black supremacist

black supremajizz*

he is super serious about it. you gotta watch his videos throughly its hilarious how he goes on rants. he is surprisingly intelligent and tech savvy but unrinocally believes in reptilians and other stuff

he tells it like it is

kek

He's intimidated by the BWC

There's a verse in revelations that can be read that way, but the real proof is in this post.

So…. can someone explain to me why Christianity is the true religion?

Wasnt Judaism there first? Isnt it fishy that a jew guy made his own religion? Redpill me

Jews are literal culture vultures. they were nomadic people who got enslaved but eventually willed their way into Egyptian society. promptly adopting Egyptian mythology and making it their own. watch five rings of power on YouTube. the first hour should break it down but it goes deeper

IS-RA-EL

all Egyptian words and gods
there are countless similarity between the Torah and Egyptian mythology. just look it up

it goes like this

Sumerian is the original creator of these myths. the first civilization most scholars would agree

Kids are still asking for God and gods differences…

That shit was debunked and dumped in the sixties fag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe