TRUMP RALLY 08-04-16 ||| Portland, Oregon Edition

Already 2 bats of protesters youtube.com/watch?v=-3kjWNhgIOc

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLJhLbypE1s
mediaite.com/tv/hillary-clinton-battles-chris-wallace-over-emailgate-thats-not-what-i-heard-comey-say/
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/icymi-hillary-clinton-vows-to-raise-taxes-on-the-middle-class
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Trump is in Portland Maine, not Portland Oregon. You had one job OP

fuck me

At least he made it mang.

Also anyone else here keking at the guy in the blue shirt?

His reaction when Trump shook his hand.

his blood is boiling.

HIGH ENERGY attendee

I live in Salem and nearly shit myself when I read your post. I haven't seen Trump since he was in Eugene and thought I missed something. I was seriously about to grab my keys and leave the house. Be careful, OP. You can fuck people up with irresponsible posts.

Waiting for when he goes off script

I bet he's 4/pol/

He's just listing and listing all the attacks and havens in the USA. He's said the word Somalia more than Syria.
This is pretty good.

wew

I should never OP when high

PURE RAW STUPIDITY

LOCK HER UP

Low energy thread

Trump is now following a script?

Oh baby, it's rela.

He has some paper with notes on them in big typeface. You'll see when the rally ends he'll stuff it in his suit.

Looks like he's following some bulletpoints, but not an outright script.

You can also pretend he's pulling out his gun.

Give Trump a break. Even he can't keep track of all of Hillary's crimes without a list.

too busy listening.

What did Clinton say to Chris Wallace? Do I even want to know?

I don't think it's bad if he is following bullet points list or a scrip, better than going off-rails and spending 15 mins talking about useless crap, dishonest ads that nobody cares about for example, like the last few rallies.

Anyone else notice the "protestors" show up when they're showing him on television, but it's quiet the rest of the time?

That zoom out.

it's what Hillary answered

youtube.com/watch?v=bLJhLbypE1s

somewhere in there

CLINTON FOUNDATION

also check this video segment from the full interview

mediaite.com/tv/hillary-clinton-battles-chris-wallace-over-emailgate-thats-not-what-i-heard-comey-say/

but never trust mediaite, i visit to see what the faggots are gushing or angry at

It is too complicated to always have to pay them user, best to use them with the best exposure :^)

you have the feeds linked up?

CF + Saudi Arabia
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Hes toned it down for the normies and burnout. He wants Hillary to have all the news at the moment as she trips over scandel after scandal.

I have a kikebox tuned into the MSM outlets while I shitpost on Holla Forums. It's interesting to watch how they spin lies in real time.

What did he mean by this?

What are they saying?

NIGGERS

OY VEY, ANTISEMITE

They showed him for about 2 minutes and a (((protestor))) started yelling and was removed. They cut him off as he started digging into Clinton and said something along the lines of "Well, there you have it, Trump's thoughts on Iran. Seems like there was a bit of commotion with a protestor…."

why would anyone watch with people talking over the speakers.

such a clown show the MSM is, keeping driving their narrative and agenda down the ears of the goys.

I suggest you mute that and listen from a livestream

There it is.

Trump putting his paper away. Is the conference ending or has it only just began?

That usually signals the end.
It was about 45 minutes, but had a lot of good info. I don't recall him going in depth about all the muslims already in the USA like that, but I've missed some of the recent rallies.

I have stream open with headphones on. I keep the TV low and only pay attention when I read a headline on the bottom scrawl that piques my interest. You have to pay attention to some MSM just so you know what the kikes are up to.

It has just begun, not the (((media))) can make shit up and start assassinating his character again

(((OTHER NATIONS)))

wew this should be fun

you doin good boi, keep hustlin'

Not one of his best conferences to be honest. Maybe Im just burnt out. The debate can't come soon enough.

Almost 30k people in the stream, that seems like quite a lot, given the location

Had a ticket but they over-booked. Guys that's what I get for not showing up right when the doors open. Hopefully I get another chance in the future.

you missed nothing really, the one before this was good but the other ones were pretty bad, he got way too sidetracked talking about himself and the ads.

was this a conference? to me it was just a rally and i liked how focused he was this time around.

Is there a list of his rallies that are upcoming?

donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

Oh shit, the absolute madman.
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/icymi-hillary-clinton-vows-to-raise-taxes-on-the-middle-class

I was outside with the protestors by the way. They where low energy trash. One lady had actually installed speakers in her minivan and began shouting 'DO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP. ONLY VOTE FOR HILLARY! YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR HILLARY!' over and over and would circle the venue holding up traffic.

Pretty much every stereotype I've seen on Holla Forums about SJWs was there. The whole thing was surreal.

Thanks user

Dubs confirm Trump's America means rich, redpilled girlfriends for us all.

Thank fuck.

Watching this now. This is a really good one. All kinds of new stuff with him throwing out facts about refugees/immigrants from shitskin countries and describing what they were arrested for. Really good stuff. I do like this new tone too. Sounds more "professional".

Just got back from the rally
Got to shake hands with the God Emperor
Also got my hat signed

re-rolling for dubs!

You’re a faggot.

Third Trump rally I've been to, and it was a pretty high energy crowd. Those cucks holding up the constitutions were 2 rows behind me. I still don't understand why anyone cares about that Khan family. Hillary voted to send their son over to Iraq, and the wife didn't speak at the convention because her husband wouldn't permit it. There's no Trump controversy here.

Also called Katy Tur "Little Katy" to her face and asked how her father is doing.

The fuck? That bitch in the first 3 pics is definitely on juice. Nasty.

Top kek. What did she say in response?

noice

she played it cool and told me that she was doing well

Post more of these, in the name of fymynysm.

Op you scared the shit out of me. I literally just got on the Max home and never was told he was in Portland Oregon. Fuck lol

Kek but isn't her father her mother now? Very funny Donald!

Vidrelated is her Dad manhandling little Ben Shapiro.

nvm I thought Donald said that to her. But good one user.

Literally, literally a prelude to the second Holocaust. If no one is willing to step up to defend humynyty's betters, the Samson Option really is the only option.

HIS NAME WAS
KIETH OLBERMANN