WE CAN BECOME KEK ITSELF

U.S. Government To Lift Ban On Part-Human, Part-Animal Embryos

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/us-government-lift-ban-part-human-part-animal-embryos

The federal government announced plans Thursday to lift a moratorium on funding of controversial experiments that use human stem cells to create animal embryos that are partly human.

1. Kill everyone who supports this degeneracy.
2. Kill everything that is spawned by it.

Other urls found in this thread:

stemcellbioethics.wikischolars.columbia.edu/Module 7 - Human-Animal Chimeras
archive.is/LO402
medicaldaily.com/toxoplasma-gondii-parasite-cat-feces-linked-schizophrenia-and-other-mental-illness-337030
archive.is/G9YJJ
youtube.com/watch?v=m3x3TMdkGdQ
fastcompany.com/1766843/genetically-modified-salmon-will-kill-regular-salmon
archive.is/nXZ0R
youtube.com/watch?v=_Gy_qnDpaL8
rednuht.org/genetic_walkers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga this shits been going since the 80's

"Our experience with chimeras is relatively recent as the first modern interspecies chimeras were engineered in the 1980’s. In the last ten years, however, new and challenging contentious issues have emerged regarding human-animal chimeras, creating considerable debate on the appropriateness of generating such chimeras."
stemcellbioethics.wikischolars.columbia.edu/Module 7 - Human-Animal Chimeras
archive.is/LO402

Confirmed nothing good can come of it.

Let's say you create a sheep-human chimera, with approx 30% human cells. The animal will look like, behave like, smell like, eat like and taste like a sheep. However, it's organs will be transplantable to the human donor.

This has already been done in less backwards countries than the US.

Chimeric animals containing human cells have never ever shown any fusion cells, and the human cells seem unable to dominate and thus dictate macro-properties.

inb4 evolutionists purposefully misclassify hybrids as an entirely new species to "prove" evolution and double-down on attacking religion. Except Islam.

Who exactly decides if things are morally justified? I'm probably going to sound like an idiot here, but why can't I splice my DNA with an alligators so I can get their badass immune system. I had heard somewhere that an alligators immune system can actually fight hiv. I'm also fairly certain that splicing DNA would actually require a step somewhere in the initial meiosis of a human being, i.e. prenatal develoment.

Your fetish is dogshit.

One step closer to Loli Catgirls for Domestic Ownership.

fuck off degenerate weeb.

Why the fuck are there so many of you faggots? Cats are shit animals. Why would you want to ruin a woman by splicing her with a disgusting creature?

I don't think there is a law outlawing the hunting of human/animal chimeras so it can be open season

this is completely normal

Trips confirm, doggo girls best.

Why are dog lovers (presumedly you are one) always so insanely angry at cats for no reason?

Cats are not pets. The only thing they are good for is keeping mice out of the grain. But you don't use them for that do you?

So really they are wild animals (and not even nice ones) that you provide food and shelter for.

You fucking cuck.

They are like the liberal, embodied into an animal.
Cats have toxoplasmosis, which is pretty much the gay liberal virus. They are self centered, stuck-up, irritating, non-lovable animals that destroy. Cats are the liberal's animal.

Dogs are faithful, loving, and they only destroy things like a nigger's neck when he's trying to break into your house. Dogs are pretty much the animal of the white, conservative, man.

Cats are carnivorous sadists and every person who I've ever met in the real world who likes cats or owns cats has been a degenerate piece of shit. Cats aren't good company and they can't help you out with anything. Not to mention they attack and kill birds, birds are some of the most beautiful animals in the world.

If I could kill every cat on the planet I would.

Neither raccoons nor opposums are cats in any respect.

Checking these wonderful trips.
Kek knows cats are worthless, shit animals. Pretty much all cat lovers are literally brainwashed with toxo, which is pretty much the only way someone can actually "love" such a vapid creature (cat).

You people have serious issues.

Fuck you kid. Just because we aren't brainwashed with toxo, doesn't make us have issues.

We are merely stating all of the flaws of the cat, and all you can do is make a libshit-tier whining post.
See anons? That is what toxo does to you.

If your cat comes in my backyard I will break its neck.

Time to leave them all behind.

Yup, that sounds like a dog, alright

they also give you schizophrenia causing parasites

medicaldaily.com/toxoplasma-gondii-parasite-cat-feces-linked-schizophrenia-and-other-mental-illness-337030
archive.is/G9YJJ

Oh really? Dogs are only like that if it's trained horribly, or trained by a cat-lover. If a dog is trained well, they will always be loving, capable animals, that will only attack if you tell them too/ifi it's a nigger breaking in.

(checked, praise Kek)
Of course, this toxo causes people like cc7790 to love cats. They are brainwashed into being emotional, whiny liberals (or lib-like), that have an irrational hate to dogs. This is unlike us, as we have many valid reasons to hate cats.

Crying about how much you don't like them doesn't equal a flaw. All that's been said is that they don't worship you and aren't clingy. That's somehow bad.

As I said, you have serious issues.

Beautiful. Let's hope we will trigger the cat-lover with that image. How about some more triggering, cat-faggot?

Good riddance!

Cats are niggers of the pet world.

WE WILL HAVE REAL FURRIES IN OUR LIFETIME

I used to like cats until I leanrt of this shit, now I fucking kick the things.

Who are you quoting?

Top fucking kek. Just like their pets, doglovers are the most insecure, emotional bedwetters of pet owners.

Completely wrong. We are not even close to that. We are saying cats are not loyal. They are destructive, infected with a horrible parasite, and will kill innocent creatures of nature for their own benefit.
That is pretty similar to niggers. Would you defend a nigger instead of a nigger hater, because the hater is supposedly "crying" about why niggers are bad (factual reasons)?

Another Kike shitting up the thread with their anti-nature hatred for life.

Why not a dog? holy shit!

So far, catfags like you have pretty much only given feels and triggerings.
We may be a bit "obsessive" about dogs, but we have many arguments on why dogs are fundamentally and biologically superior to cats.
None of you cat-lovers can counter our arguments. All you can do is ad-hominem, get triggered, or claim false bullshit. Just like a liberal, again proving that cats are the liberal's animal.

I really hate cats, thankfully we no longer need them to control the rodents due to rat terriers.

The sliding is real.

Yes your gore or whatever you call it made that very obvious.

The question was never why you preferred dogs. The question was always why you act like a triggered SJW as soon as cats are mentioned.

Cats destroy nature, you brainwashed cuck

Cats are nigger-tier animals

Cats are harder to sexually abuse.

I say we create a both a humanoid dog and cat. Have them battle to the death!

I posted a joke, and then all of you niggers cried about cats and anime. You literally destroyed the thread. Are you also a LARPagan? Because that would just confirm my suspicions.

Literally all of those things happen if the dog is untrained, and unrestrained. If you prevent the dog and train them to not trespass, they will not. Same for killing wildlife.

Rabies won't happen if you vaccinate, which is done by all dog owners, except for the stupid ones that don't train. Again, this "fault" is caused by no training.
Attacking other pets is also from not training the dog. Literally all of your reasons are circumvented by training. And yet, you cannot train a cat to be like that, because they have it biologically coded into them. Dogs can be easily trained to be wonderful pets.

How the hell are you going to get a rat to kill it's own kind?

So are you seriously a DnC shill or are you just completely autistic and incapable of functioning socially?

Cats teach you to chill the fuck out and act like a man. They are what chinks desire to be when meditating and reaching nirvana in daily life through Zen. They can survive on their own but are still loyal enough to come home and say hello. It's an actual friendship.

Dogs are women, socializing, bitching, nosey, obsessive, needy.

tavistock

Now you're bringing up unrelated bullshit. If it was a joke, it was a bad one.

Are feels logical arguments? The arguments may be a bit emotional, but they are better than you cat lovers, which have given exactly 0 pro-cat arguments.

Sage because this has gone way too off-topic.

The thread itself isn't a shill thread, it went from talking about genetic experiments in the OP to dogs vs cats in the blink of an eye.

All Cats Must Die

If you are pro-cat you are anti-Trump

pick one.

Shiggy diggy.

I'll say it again, fuck cats, they even kill frogs, so it's no wonder the Egyptions feared them, the fucking things are Cosmic horrors.

Counter my argument fag. I don't care if you think this. Prove to me that cats have any worth you fucking nigger.

You haven't posted an argument yet. Just whining. I also don't have to prove anything. As stated my question is why you act like a triggered SJW, not why one is superior to the other. You seem like a DNC shill.

Dubs prove that Cats are shit creatures and evil incarnate

KILL ALL CATS

This is a slippery slope of legalizing slavery via altering human genetics to the point where the beings no longer "look" human, therefore they are not entitled to "human rights". Watch the anime Shinsekai Yori till the end, this anime is what the Jews want to do to the rest of the population in order to enslave them. The same propaganda works to justify wars and warcrimes, if you dehumanize the enemy to the point where they are just animals in your eyes, they become much easier to kill and mutilate/enslave.

DAY OF THE RAPE WHEN?

that "chill out" effect is the parasite rewiring you to be calm docile and subservient
see

Two images are your argument? One is of a religion of gooks, albeit not a very bad religion. Following it would make one a "LARPagan" in some ways, like another cat-fag called me earlier…

Not who you responded to here, but you basically said "acting like a nigger is acting like a man". Being destructive, with no actual empathy for ones that deserve it (whites), and no actual use for the world. That is a cat, and is a nigger. You are pretty much defending nigger behavior.

Stop eating cat shit, fag.

Is that so? My moms dogs just attacked some baby bunnies the other day. No reason for it, and they're incredibly well trained.

Why'd you post a picture of a rat sitting behind some other dead rats?

You're that excited to be lynched? Don't worry, your time will come, cat-lover.

Absolutely wrong. Did you see the posts earlier in this thread? The ones about toxoplasmosis and why cats are as bad as niggers?

Learn to read fag, before the toxoplasmosis completely brainwashes you.

Make a thread about cats and dogs faggots. This is about genetic manipulation and probably creating a slave race of half human half whatever hybrid.

user are you autistic?

That's because they were not restrained. If you train them, and restrain them from certain situations, they will nearly never attack animals. Every once in a blue moon, they will attack other animals, unlike cats and their daily killings.

Don't eat cat shit.

Anyway you're just a DNC shill who refuses to respond to simple questions.

I have to agree with this user. This has gone wildly off-topic. If we made a dog vs cat thread though, the mods would anchor it like fags…

Kikes don't need to create a hybrid race if they want slaves, normal goyim are already animals in there eyes, you dumb fuck.

see

Why do I need to have an argument just to ask a simple question? Why do you refuse to answer the question? Occam's Razor: You're a DNC shill.

You don't get toxo from eating cat shit.
Ever have your cat's litter box in the house? You're getting toxo from that, the particles of the shit are flying around your house.
Ever have the cat jump on your counter or anything?
You're getting toxo from that, the dirt of the cat isn't just gonna stay on it…

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you knew the story better than I did. They were restrained, she was taking them on a walk.

Stop eating cat shit you're gross

You mean half man and half ape wasn't enough?

Go be naive and retarded in the new cats versus dogs thread. Creating a hybrid slave race would be a very real goal.

You should have clarified this earlier.
Anyway, like I said, they will attack once in a blue moon, or they are not as well trained in that area as you think. Cats kill animals all the time, no matter what. That's better than a dog going after (not killing) an animal every few weeks or months.

dubs confirm

niggers

see

Why? Why do they need a hybrid race? Stop reading fantasy books, you fucking tool. They already have human slaves.

Nigger. If there is a thread, I'll head there. Until one of you fat niggers make one, we're here. The mods will anchor that new thread anyways…

Well since you refuse to stop eating cat shit at least answer the question or just stop responding. I should just stop replying and focus on reporting you for DNC shilling.

Go away evil dogger.

N-NO GOY. Talk about cats and dogs! Don't pay attention to anything important! Besides, this is the internet, you don't have to be serious, goy!

What? Have you lost your mind?
I answered the question you fucking mongoloid. The toxo has really gotten you.

ITT KIKE SHILLS SLIDING THIS THREAD BECAUSE DISCUSSION ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS ISNT ALLOWED

"LOL GAIZ CATZ SUXXX XDDD DOGES ARE SO WOW VERY COOL!!!!"
fucking retards stop getting d/c with such BASIC bitch tactics

Seems like you lost your mind as soon as you heard the word "cat" because you never answered anything. You just kept screeching.

If you don't like it fag, make a new thread for the former or the latter argument to migrate to.
Maybe I should, because you're all lazy fags that don't want to do it.

You're denying the possibility of creating a slave race? It's literally in Brave New World.

So you admit that you're talking about something that shouldn't be on Holla Forums. Allowing genetic research like this is, go be a faggot somewhere else.

see

It's a shame that isn't quite an "animal" per se.

On your bike faggot

Creating a slave race serves no purpose and it would be even more unpopular than legalizing human slavery. You're so fucking stupid it hurts.

watch this video and educate yourself, faggot. it's already posted elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3x3TMdkGdQ

Stop with this cuckery. I'm not saying to sink in psychopathy, but there are things that are totally fine, if it doesn't cause pain emotional and physical.

Why shouldn't I be allowed to have the waifu I dreamed with?

Yeah, because it's not like the game is completely stacked against me because media chooses what it wants to make seductive.

Dogs kill other animals as well. I've seen them killing rats.

So where do you draw the line? Both dogs and cats are fine.

GENETIC EXPERIMENTATION/INTER SPECIES GENE SPLICING IS GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLDS BIOME AND LEAD TO MASS SPECIES EXTINCTION

"Escaped GM salmon could breed and pass on their genes in the wild—and those genes could cause weak salmon that eventually die off. The GM salmon companies say they have a solution to keep their fish sterile, but remember: Nature finds a way."
fastcompany.com/1766843/genetically-modified-salmon-will-kill-regular-salmon
archive.is/nXZ0R

How?

Again how?

They're going to try to normalize furries next, aren't they?

Also:

Bunnies and birds I can understand, but actual pests?

This. I just asked why dog lovers always scream as soon as they hear/see the word "cat" in response to someone posting a picture of a dead cat and announcing his hate of cats for no reason.

That's the plan.

Alright fags. I'm sick of shitting up this thread, so move the fucking dog vs cat argument to

(((They))) possibly are, especially after what happened with Disney's furry email leak thing, so in the meantime, it always helps to pray to Ammit, Kek, and Ebola-chan that this doesn't suddenly go haywire and that we at least actually get something good out of it as a result.

Of course. It is yet another step on the stairs of cultural marxism. Luckily, there will probably be a legal gray area of this shit, which means perpetual open season on furfaggots.

The pure human/furfag wars will finally begin.
The ride never ends.

filtering only 2 or 3 certain ID's get rid of almost all the VERY vocal thread sliders

What could possibly go wrong?

If you can't turn a cat into a loyal, playful, useful companion animal then you are nigger tier.

Fuck off fag. Catgirls is furfag degeneracy disguised as weebshit.

user, that clearly seemed to be a cat lover.

Take it here fag

The more important aspect of this screencap is the IP and ability to "own" genetic sequences. The TPP was a major part of this, as it make the countries signing it to effectively stop their own genetic researching programs and have them instead directly buy products to then do testing with,

Transhumanism is cancer.

The question is why do this now?

>>>/reddit/
Even a child can recognize the difference between a catgirl and anthro shit.

(1) Derailing Shills gtfo

THIS IS NOW A KITTYCAT THREAD

Because it's the current year.

i mean i guess

maybe we can half breed people with nogs

but i don't think a have nog half human is even that appealing

That is clearly not a kitty, user.

Go away evil dogger.

Catgirl shit is furfags in denial, or weebs that are trying to push the line. It's not as "furry" as furfaggotry, but it's still in there. Anime is fine if it's completely human.
Sage for offtopic. Stay to the original topic, we already got nearly fucked by the dog vs cat shit.

Hide/report this derailing shill
News must be important for these faggots to come here and slide it.

Filter this faggot for being off-topic.
Make your own thread for it you fucking nigger shill.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GENETIC DEGENERACY

Delete your Holla Forums account

Transhumanism is the only way

First eugenics
then Bioengineering
then Biomechanical Engineering
the GOD FROM THE MACHINE

Humans are shit animals, the main thing we've got are great brain cells. Why not bring the rest of our bodies up to speed?

Do you believe in shills?
You'd best start believing in them.

Don't forget to hide/report 11e808 as well.

FUCKING NIGGERS

YOU HAD ONE CHANCE

Go back to reddit you newfag scum.

Do shills attempt to re-rail a thread. I'm participating in the real discussion now.

stop making other slide threads and complaining then faggot.

THIS IS NOW A KITTY CAT THREAD

Go away evil dogger.

I've been here for a while fag. I just simply think catgirls is furfaggots in denial, mostly because I've communicated with furfaggots in the past. I know how they are enough to know something.
I won't leave anytime soon you fat nigger.

Why don't you suck on the end of a gun instead?

>>>/furry/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Whoops, meant to link to:

>>>/jidf/

Just shut the fuck up about this shit fags. I will, why not you?

lmao keep going im sure you get paid well

>>>/reddit/
/r/aww is waiting, shill.

Please take all dog vs cat discussion to

So you don't want the superior lifespan of a tortoise? You'd prefer needing glasses instead of having 3x better vision?

Have fun being Amish.

Because you just accidentally outed yourself as a furry, exactly like I predicted you would.

That was when I was in the dog vs cat shit. I stopped it, I made a thread to make it happen there.
Just shut the fuck up, stop shitting up the thread, and
FOCUS ON THE OP TOPIC FAGGOT

hitler was worried about genetically unpure people mixing with genetically pure people…and now this thread has people in it actually advocating mixing humans with animals to create sub-humans that are some how superior?

I had a furfaggot friend you stupid nigger. Just because I had a friend that fell into the degeneracy hole, doesn't mean I am a degenerate.
Anyways, filtered. You are fucking this thread up nigger. Talk about the original topic or get ignored for being worthless.

You first, furkike.

top kek

I'd sooner support being people being more machine than human than the degenerate shit that is transhumanism.

Continue to be delusional though.

That's what happens when you are a furfag in denial.
Seriously though, the catgirl/doggirl/any of that shit, is absolutely disgusting. It's just very immoral, and is fucking with the human spirit kek would want us to have.

Shut the fuck up and stop derailing this thread.

nope this is kitty thread

notice how they first derail, then try to push the thread back to the front page to get people to fall for the bait earlier in the thread
first

and now

they must be getting REALLY flustered

You fi- oh wait you're being paid to derail this thread.

Both are transhumanism, user.

Transhumanism is a very Jewish concept.
Enhancing the human body with technology or other things is a quite good concept, but the idea of making all humans "equal" via tech is full Jew Marxism.

This thread is still going a little too well for my liking

faggot don't you understand all of this is to bring us down? to destroy humanity? the truth to an immortal lifespan is not merging with silicon, and altering our DNA into something hardly human, the key is the mitochondria in our dna degrading with time, and the real trick is to stop this from degrading

Oh look, another heretic who thinks Ebola-chan is furry because of her bat wings.

way too late.

Women are already quite fucked up (depending on the woman) as it is. Making them some sort of otherwordly abomination won't help, unless you somehow edit their brains to be normal.

Report this fag for actively derailing. You should try to participate in the original topic faggot.

Cats are great. Had moles and chipmunks ruining my yard. With the cat running around no more moles or chipmunks.
If you want to get rid of cats trap and release them. They will stop coming into your backyard.

Hitler believed in Eugenics.

Natural selection is slow and unpredictable.

He definitely would've supported genetic engineering to improve the Aryan race.

(checked)

Rathounds do exist to serve the one good purpose cats have, killing rodents.

3DPD will still be there. Others and I will just have something else to go to, don't really see why you have a problem with that. Just means more 3DPD for you.

I suppose this would depend. How beneficial would granting a woman the loyalty of a dog be?

nice try shill

That, I can actually support. Let the stupid weebs take their abominations, hopefully they'll get toxoplasmosis and commit suicide.

It would be pretty beneficial, if you just don't turn the woman into a dog physically. That's degenerate, but making a woman more loyal instinctively is pretty good.

sad

Trips don't lie

Your off-topic shitpost is sad. Responding to on-topic post now to not derail…

Hitler would not ever approve of this kind of shit, most likely. It's pretty much another Jew way to normalize furfaggotry, assuming they have an agenda behind it (of course they do).

You're confusing animals with Jews (or maybe Hitler with a Muslim?)

Hitler did not hate animals. But would he like the idea of making humans furfag abominations?

found the jew.

What in the hell kind of derail did my post spawn? Jesus Christ almighty.

We will always be around, especially if we can make them able to get pregnant.
With the waifu age coming with VR, and this shit, any male that still wants 3DPD will be drown in it

Can anyone explain to me why anyone would want to make a chimera?
Yeah I know, it would be kind of cool if someone would be able to do such a thing but would it actually be useful in any way?

Can't get your shit parasite from 2d you stupid fuck. Also stop eating cat shit Jesus Christ.

You are comparing a head band and buttplug to a mascot suit come on

Don't ask user. I made

to try and stop the derail, and it's working well enough.

You're an idiot, that was the goal of his eugenics program.

I'm talking about giving us 60/20 vision, not turning us into green kangaroos.

GO TO THE OTHER THREAD FAGGOT

Two furfag features is still two furfag features to me.

I think the idea of enhancing humans with animal parts would be a think Hitler would truly approve of, mostly because of the eugenics point. Shame that this technology will be mostly used by furfags and weebs.

There are humans who are practically immune to HIV already, they are prone to autoimmune diseases however.

Bronies and Furfags same thing really get gassed.

monster girls and furries, also could use it to make ourselves objectively better, kinda organic transhumanism
KHAN

44 is still is too many posts for me

yes goy let us play with your dna we promise we wont hurt you

Full fucking retard.

I don't care about what you think nigger. I'm continuing the discussion here now, so maybe you should stop being such a hypocritical fag and join in. Making another post to stay ontopic…

This is my biggest concern with this. The topic is inherently a good topic, but if the Jews corrupt it, it will be very dangerous to partake in.

Why do you assume that Jews control technology?

I think you've internalized the Jewish intellectual supremacy narrative. Sad.

This tech is about enhancing the human body with advantages animals have. Say, longer lifespans, better vision, etc.

Hitler supported eugenics for things like that, so he may have well supported this idea here. We'll never know though.

Go away evil dogger.

Off yourself, Bronygger.

Go join your cult leader Mr. Hands in horsefucker Hell.

shit fetish

it is all jewish, take your red pill

Paul Berg created the first recombinant DNA molecules
Herbert Boyer created the first genetically modified organism and co-founded the first biotechnical company specialising in genetic engineering Genentech
Stanley Norman Cohen created the first genetically modified organism
Rudolf Jaenisch created the first transgenic mouse
Robert A. Swanson co-founded the first biotechnical company specialising in genetic engineering Genentech
Craig Venter led the group that made the first synthetic genome (Mycoplasma laboratorium)

he supported eugenics to keep our blood pure
PURE

Everyday it feels more and more like we're living in some sort of bizzare sci-fi future when everything felt so normal just 10 years ago. There wasn't any kind of slow progression that eased us into where we're at now, all this weird shit just started snowballing and now we're gonna have actual genetically engineered furries walking around. Were ((furries)) created as a psyop to desensitize people to the idea of human-animal hybrids? I don't know how much of it is Holla Forums making me hyper-aware of shit like this or if this might actually be an incredibly pivotal moment in history where we end up going full Shadowrun. The palpable presence of magic becoming more obvious only supports this comparison. Goddammit I don't even know what to believe anymore. We literally live in a world where autistic technomancers empowered by an awakened Egyptian frog god of chaos are engaging in spiritual warfare with a transhumanist race of lizard people for the soul of Western civilization, so maybe IRL furries being phased into existence shouldn't come as a surprise.

I just miss being able to brush this off as bullshit and not feel like I'm actively trying to deny what's probably the reality of things. Fucking current year.

fuck off owl worshipper. go burn more baby corpses in planned goyhood.

NS supports letting nature run its course.
Eugenics is to promote humans of good stock and to make sure genetic dead ends get removed from the gene-pool.

There was no scat in Spice and Wolf, your subconscious however.

Now this is where I don't like this idea. It contradicts some of Hitlers ideas, and yet also goes along with some other ideas of his…

Oh no. They will be creating cimera souls that will have no place in the after life.

The suffering they are about to create is unimaginable.

We must stop them. This is the sin that caused God to kill all in the days of Noah.

How exactly?

jesus christ the shills dont even know what site they're on

Oy vey.
This probably isn't the best thing at all then. It contradicts one of Hitler's ideas (keeping blood pure, obvious), and Jews are deep into it.

It could have been used for good, but Jews will use it to make furfags real.

Cyberpunk soon fellow runner.

I could go to my nearest pond and scoop up a handful of algae more deserving of life than you disgusting Bronies.

Kill yourself - not even Furfags are as bad as you.

So anything researched/invented by a Jew they forever own and you're incapable of advancing the state of the art or employing the technology for your own benefit?

Why?

Kind of weird that "god" only killed in biblical times and never does any cool shit in our times, eh?

There was plenty of scat in S&W; Korbo a big stinky shit.

Only thing shit here is your taste!

You can advance this technology without Jew control, but someone not-Jew has to get into the technology first. Maybe Trump, maybe a Holla Forumsack, maybe some other ally. But if a Jew gets to this shit first, it's fucked for now. Maybe not the future, but for now it would be.

Because cats epitomize the traits well adjusted people loathe. There are people who love animals in general, and happen to own a cat along with a variety of others, and then there are people who prefer the hyperindividualistic parasitism of the cat to the rewarding relationship with the dog, and it is the latter who are afflicted by t. gondii or some other pathology.

People who prefer cats are always maladjusted in someway, at the very least they are afflicted with conditioned personality defects. This is why there is the common stereotype of the crazy cat lady, but not the crazy dog lady. To own a large amount of dogs requires physical activity and investment into your relationship with the animals. To own a large amount of cats requires only a portion of one's welfare dedicated to purchasing milk and fish to set out for them. There is no true relationship with the cat, because it requires no effort to coexist with it. One clown ITT who doesn't merit his own response speaks of "turning a cat into a loyal, playful companion" is clearly deranged in the same way the owner of a pet rock turns it into a stimulating conversation partner; the cat is inherently disloyal in its biological hyperindividualism, and any appearance of the contrary is projected onto the animal as eloquence is onto the rock.

Further, the dog has been specifically bred to easily accept and act upon commands in a variety of roles; coexisting with it is inherently interactive. Similar results can be achieved with the cat with more extensive conditioning, but then it also can for most any complex organism. The only account cat apologists have of them being beneficial to our societies is that they hunt rodents in exchange for us tolerating their presence, but even this is inaccurate: they hunt all small prey, which happens to include rodents. In truth, dogs are even superior at this single role which supposedly justifies their existence, with ratting dogs being bred and used in large cities to this day to exterminate vermin, particularly because they can be trained to not kill any other animals on their hunts.

In conclusion, people who prefer cats to other animals and especially dogs are hated because we know what you are, and we are disgusted by it.

Stop derailing the thread you fat faggot.

I fail to see your point.

PURE

Pure what?

Does this mean any beneficial mutation is to be stamped out? If another plague sweeps the Earth would you demand that any people who were immune be killed for being impure?

Checked, even though this discussion moved to

That was a great post user. Post in that dog vs cat thread maybe? I won't post it because that's a bit like stealing and you don't deserve such a thing.

Half of those posts are from an argument I have stopped and moved to a new thread. The rest are perfectly on topic and are part of this discussion.
Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

they are also going to incorporate this into the "synthetic wombs" of the AI sex robots, and they will actively re-engineer our young from birth, they can do anything from making them incapable of critical thinking to having 100% blind loyalty in the government, to making them born circumcised or so they can't reach a certain height or a certain amount of muscle mass, they could also program a pre-set heart attack kill switch in the brain.

This thread is why we need to excise Reddit cancer and their Brony/Furry ilk.

STICKY A GORE THREAD YOU GODDAMNED MODS

(((found him)))

None of that explains why you need to scream and destroy threads (like you are doing) as soon as you hear or see the word "cat".

Go away evil dogger.

So what's getting slide today?

most people dont know anything about genetics. so dont expect much from eugenics faggots because they dont take non genetic diseases and environmental pressures into consideration.

Not shitposting now

This whole thread just proves my theory that no kike, shill of sjw will ever cause the destruction of Holla Forums.
It will be Holla Forums itself that is responsible for its destruction

If we can modify our genes that extensively then we would be able to make significant changes to our anatomy. Better immune system, stronger bones, denser muscles, better brain tissue.

The discussion of cat vs dog is over. Move to the new thread.

I blame Korbo. Garbage (((wheat))) goddess that pleases packs of wolves for pleasure.

I'm actually continuing the discussion here, unlike you. Kill yourself now.

just like the apple at the garden was the fruit of knowledge and not the source of death

I'd say that it's to both signal our ideals to each other and censure our shared opponents.

As an aside, signalling in itself is not inherently bad. It is natural and ubiquitous, and allows the formation of like minded groups. The problem with signalling emerges when it is subverted by a top-down ideological revolution, and the group schizophrenically signals against its own good.

I mention this because signalling may be taken as a dirty word.

We would have never had fire if it weren't stolen from the gods.

I know you would prefer goyim remain goyim but come on.

schlomo pls

(((Monsanto))) did this.

the point remains the same

If we're willing to embrace mutations then why constrain ourselves to artificial selection instead of direct manipulation?

Yeah, no. Fuck off DNC shill.

What kind of fucking logic is this? Did you hit your head or something?

Hitler was aiming for a phenotype, not a genotype.

are you going to do it? or the jewish professor?

its biology dumbass. most of our dna comes from ancient viruses.

next thing you will tell me that the nasty charts from le science books are all fiction because it doesnt fit your perception of science.

In case you didn't know that story is a obvious myth just like Noah's ark, you can't inbreed the human race with 2 people. Regardless what the degenerate kikes who wrote it thought at the time

weebs are about as degenerate as leftists

spotted the ledditor furfaggot.

PARABLE YOU DUMB NIGGER

I know this might be difficult to understand for a person with autism or pathological cat preferences, but a community reacting towards something they collectively hate with anger and attempting to drive it out is not mental sickness, it is a social mechanism for dealing with undesirables. By this, it is intended that either you conform or are expelled. People with cat preferences are identified as defectives for the reasons mentioned, and this process is applied to them. This is actually all very easy to understand.

The Jews! is not an argument against genetic engineering.

We shouldn't trust the kikes with anything.

no it doesn't.
If your god really wanted them to not eat the shit, he would have just not made the tree.

Hmmm someone acting like a DNC shill using jew tactics. HMMMMMMMM.

ANSWER MY QUESTION FAGGOT
ARE YOU GOING TO DO THE DNA MANIPULATION? OR A JEWISH PROFESSOR?

try harder shill

Go to
The discussion can continue there, as this thread is for the original OP.

Did you know?
The idea of a society widely hating a topic to eradicate it is used on things such as:
Transfaggotry
Taboo fetishism
Faggots

And many other things!

So when its written by Japs its called erotic fiction but when its written by jews its called a parable?

NO KIKE IS GETTING NEAR MY CHROMOSOMES!

a short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth, religious principle, or moral lesson.

remember its Fraken(((stein)))

When the lesson of your parable can be explained way with logic, it becomes shit and not useful

but you haven't explained it away.

If you're saying that any tech jews touch is forever tainted then how are you even computing right now?

but you're a jew at a computer so yeah it is tainted

see

Of course people with a certain beneficial genetic mutation would be urged to make lots of kids. That doesn't mean we need to start transplanting animal genes into our own to fuck around with as we please.
If medicine wasn't the kiked up shit that it is now then we wouldn't have to worry about plagues or viruses in the first place.

This thread is full fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gy_qnDpaL8

If god/nature/universe wanted us to not do something, then it would make it impossible for us to do it.

No, you aren't singular, and no, we aren't legion. There is an apparent minority of cat apologists and an apparent majority of people who prefer with dogs.

The more you post, the more autistic you seem, because ultimately this isn't really a big issue. Social Identity Theory offers the valid predictive hypothesis that in the hierarchy of in-grouping, immediate family, local community, region, country, and many, many others take precedence over something as relatively minor as this.

Since we're nearly all primarily concerned with the future of the White race here, excepting Schlomo and any Xirs present, that obviously is far more important than your comparatively minor defect of being a catfag. However, when it is brought up, people are going to talk shit to you for the reasons I've patiently and understandingly explained, since I know it's probably not natural for you to understand if you didn't pick up on this stuff intuitively. I am stating what is happening without judgement.

After the last subhuman has been exterminated and a long list of other problems have been solved, we'll get you to a medical facility and flush the toxoplasma right out of you, though.

who said i wanted to install animal genes onto humans. you fucking retard, i said nothing of that sort.

Shitty Furfags ruined this thread.

Just let it die now.

fucking hell, who let ted cruz have a child?

So some animal has a beneficial trait. We could grab it and have it ourselves.

You want us to wait and hope the trait shows up in our population via random mutation.

Why?

yeah that's called "no free will"

daily reminder the jews behind global warming carbon tax scam are also behind this

No, if I don't want the mouse to find cheese, then I just have to not make a way to the cheese.
I didn't do anything to the mouse.

No there isn't. You just just a DNC shill desperate to present yourself as the majority.

Let the shitty thread die.

go away evil dogger

nice try

I know you're trying to make a funny, but the only thing that's amusing is the degree to which you don't understand what you're talking about. At its base, you're denying that selective pressures can influence biological traits. If a society selects against something for a long enough time, it will deplete allele frequencies associated with that thing, leading to less manifestations of it.

Have a short video discussing some particulars of this process. It is about mice, but it is relevant to this conversation and humans because investigating the relationship between genes and behavior in model animals before identifying their analogues in humans is the valid and compelling process used by genomics, which for example identified the familiar "warrior gene" in violent criminals, as it says at the end of this very video.

At this point, you're sliding.

Stop bumping.

Did you respond to the wrong post? I fully agree with you.

fuck off you goddamn piece of shit I will post in this thread if I want to

What am I trying to divide and conquer? You're mentally ill, and I wish you weren't, but you can stick around as long as you're going to help out with the race problem.

If your next post just going to be you repeating the same line over and over as part of your sperg-out, save us both time and don't bother submitting to it, because we've exhausted the possibilities of this conversation.

It's FrankenSTEEN

I'm mentally ill for asking why people always and without fail sperg out when they see or hear the word "cat". Yeah nice try DNC shill.

Well strictly, those things haven't been totally eradicated, so I inferred that you were suggesting that the process is invalid.

Because we are disgusted by you and want you to change your ways. I'm sure you'd sperg out at someone on here for trying to defend being a faggot, or some other similar affliction.

You're like a faggot-lite to us.

Not necessarily. Those things were nearly completely eradicated in public or in private, or nonexistent, when that idea was still practiced in times of old. Now that Jews have called that concept "homo/trans/etcphobic", it's screwed up, but still fixable of course.

Disgusted by me because I ask a question. And I'm somehow the sick one. Sorry but this isn't tumblr, JIDF. People don't get "disgusted" by words here.

Start a new genetics thread.

This one is infested with Reddit.

This thread reminds me of rednuht.org/genetic_walkers/

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Your question is "why do people sperg about cats???" The answer is "Because we are disgusted by [cat owner] and want you to change your ways."

>>>/reddit/

Sorry but this isn't tumblr, JIDF. People don't get "disgusted" by words here

We are disgusted by some concepts. Do you know what Holla Forums is?

So you're not disgusted by say, transexuals?

This thread needs to be anchored.

Go away evil dogger

Good to see you live up to the DNC shill I expected you to be. Completely ignoring what I wrote.

The 9 animals closest to human DNA are:
So instead, it would make sense for this thread to argue over monkeys, cows, and mice, rather than cats and dogs.

Its just DNC shills arguing and me calling them out. Report them.

Go away evil dogger.

Sage, hide, & report slide threads

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Cats are between Lemurs and Cows on that list

I know that because someone else posted that in another thread already

What? Are you trying to make a clumsy semiotics argument? The word transsexual denotes the abstract concept of a transsexual, all known instances of which I and most others here are disgusted by.

The word cat is likewise denotes the abstract concept of a cat, and we dislike nearly all instances of the animal because they nearly always have undesirable traits we dislike, i.e. hyperindividuality, selfishness, etc.

The topic of cat ownership and our disgust at people who prefer owning cats to other animals naturally progresses from this. Hence your simplistic observation that "the word cat makes people sperg out" is incorrect, the word cat is merely the symbol by which our feelings towards the animals and the owners are invoked.

Does this make sense to you?

Everyone already found you out, jew.

This topic is perfectly relevant to this board.

Lol, sorry user, I mistook your bait for genuine retardation. Carry on. Remember, it is easier to deceive than to uncover the deception.

wew lad

This sounds like fun. A lot of fun. I'm very excited to see what sort of inhumane abomination will be made.

Can't wait to go hunting them. Open season!

Cool strawman, jew.

Posts you do not like are not DnC, faglord.

I can't believe no one has posted this yet.

For those of us who look toward the big-picture plans of the world's future, this is one of the first steps of removing any sense of history or genetic legacy to uphold (genetic legacy being very important to a certain person who did many great things) from the masses. These are the first steps toward literal sheeple, of creating a sub-race of humans or human-hybrids that are easily domesticated, easy to rule, and easy to eliminate or replace.

It has been posted. Just buried under DNC shills posing as dog lovers.

I doubt we'll know anything about it for at least 20 or so years. I very much so doubt they'll even let them out of their lab.

Go away evil dogger.

Cat hate reflects an ugly, stupid, loutish, bigoted spirit. There can be no compromise with this Ugly Spirit.

REPORTED FOR SLIDING

SAGE, HIDE, & REPORT SLIDE THREADS

REPORTED FOR SLIDING

Damn you, email field.

I found the city-dwelling faggot who has never tried to grow his own crops only to have them destroyed by rodents. Cats are extremely useful if you need to remove rodents and maintain crops/gardens. Just because you are a sheltered little faggot doesn't mean everyone else here is too. Your knee-jerk emotional reaction was fucking autistic. Are you a liberal womyn?

I'm 100% down with the right until we start impeding science.

THIS IS GOOD, WE NEED TO REMOVE ALL SCIENTIFIC LIMITATIONS. THIS IS GOOD. DON'T FUCK THIS UP. Holla Forums IS FULL OF HANDSOME WELL DRESSED NATIONALISTS NOT FAT TRAILER TRASH REDNECK SCIENCE HATERS. THE NAZIS LOVED SCIENCE YOU FUCKS. DO NOT CALL THIS DEGENERATE.

Reported for sliding.

suck my dick fag

Don't reply to him.

There's nothing degenerate about this, it's just extremely immoral. I would still love to see what would come of it, though. Be it good or bad.

Suck mine you CTR Furfags.

Stop trying to act like you belong here, you are a faggot.

yikes

Seriously though this should be embraced

Improvement must always be purchased with effort. The tools and laws that would allow you to have beautiful, strong, genius White children are the same that will let furries become their fursonas.

Especially with the spiritual and cultural sickness we currently experience, this is a bad idea. You are in the tiny minority who would use this tech for non-selfish reasons.

I've acknowledged that earlier. Do you know how to read?
Also, there is a dog breed out there that can do the same thing.

Why would a Clinton shill try to disrupt an apolitical thread on Holla Forums? Don't be dumb pls

I think we have some crypto-neets wanting to make cat-girls and anime that much closer to becoming real.

So your evidence is one completely surgically made ear and two pieces of modern art? Frightening stuff you got there, maybe we should abolish all science.

IN THE ANIME SHINESAKI YORI(FROM THE NEW WORLD) THERE'S A SLAVE RACE OF HALF HUMAN HALF-MOLERATS THAT THE HUMANS USE FOR LABOR
NIPS WERE RIGHT AGAIN

I doubt this tech would be commercially available. Anyway, we can't start limiting science, that's what the jews do. Imagine what we could do with splicing and the FoxO gene. Just because furfags want to grow cat nuts or whatever doesn't mean that we have to inhibit the larger advancement. Honestly furfags are probably only like 1% of the population anyway so if they want to get kicked out of Heaven for being degenerates then who cares

You're disrupting the board by bumping said apolitical thread.

Make your own Reddit-free genetics thread, cocksucker

Modern art is pretty scary, user.

Well yes, we can limit science, in the same we limit other possibilities in accordance with our morality. The set of what can be done is not the set of things that ought to be done. The argument that we shouldn't because Jews also put limits on science in accordance with their own morality is about as compelling that we shouldn't breathe air because they do.

Using the catalog means nothing if a thread had to die to make room for this one.

I guarantee there's already a quality genetics thread already up, you're just contributing to the Furfag one.

Kill yourself.

Any action taken according to morality is going to fuck us in the long run, society is already collapsing downward, no amount of moral behavior will make this cycle last any longer, globally applied and enforced morality is just a sad final attempt at a traditional life in a world where God is dead and we killed him etc. etc.

For real man, limiting science in the name of morality is cuck tier behavior that will fuck us in the end

you first dicksucker

Reported for sliding.

It is pure delusion to think that the jews won't do the research on israel just because people said they don't want people messing with this shit

this

If you don't watch that attitude then maybe I'll report YOU for sliding. Then what will you do faglord?

Well no, because morality is the primary mechanism by which societies are formed- shared principles upheld by their adherents. I'm not sure where you're going with the quasi-Nihilism.

And limiting science for morality is not cuck behavior, it is principled behavior. To reduce your argument to the absurd, not restricting science with morality would allow for conducting painful and fatal experiments on people. Proposing lifting all imposed restrictions on our efforts, scientific or otherwise is puerile, and unrealistic in the strictest sense of the word, since it's an absolute proposition, and an invalidating exception necessarily exists.

Well, this is definitely looking like a fun ride. All we need to do now is get rid of the kikes.

ALL FURTHER DISCUSSION GO TO

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS

An animal with human attributes is a ponyfaggot.
You are subhumans.

Go away evil dogger.

Again though, we are nearing the end of the cycle, upholding anything is an act of futility. All we can do is survive the long night and instruct those who come when the sun rises again.

Of course it is an unrealistic goal, in the same way that it is unrealistic to jump 100 feet forward in a single leap. Baby steps.

You're a captain going down with the ship, and that's respectable, but don't pretend that you're going to close the breach by staying in your cabin.

Go to:

Reported for subhuman monster.
Because bestiality is a mental illness.

Humans are definitionally superior due to sapience.

DONALD J. TRUMP WILL MAKE PONIES REAL
AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT

Kill yourself.

ill bump ur mum m8

The email field clears itself.

Want proof this is a Reddit slide thread?

This is ahistorical and at its most abstract, the fallacy of composition. It's not that during times of decay and chaos nothing is upheld, it's that what is upheld by individuals lacks less and less shared coherence.

Even people who have "abandoned morality for science" in the past didn't really, they always had their own moral justifications, whether it be experimenting on prisoners or themselves.

I don't think you quite understand Nietzsche, because your arguments are a pedestrian and thoroughly Leftist interpretation of his body of work. Perhaps you will enjoy this video to correct your view at a fundamental level. Please take the time to watch it.

Speaking of…

Go to:

Stupid kike. These ponyfags came in here later. You can't remove them with a new thread. You have to remove the shills instead you braindead autistic nigger.

Shit rats soon.

Why are you giving me Nietzsche? All I used from him was the "god is dead" thing that I literally just used as an offhand paraphrase goof. Nietzsche was a crybaby who lost his mind, I think you saw the words "God is dead" and went bananas for no reason dude.

I didn't mean that we need to get rid of every last restriction so that we can just field-goal punt babies in the name of science, I just mean that jumping at splicing with a moral argument is dumb. What is the moral argument against it provided the human participants are willing?

Chill out fancypants

Hello and welcome to serious mental problems

Learn how to write English nigger

my nigger
Go to:

The real science thread.

THEY'RE CREATING UNTERMENSCH

That thread is a general science thread. This topic fits in both there and the other thread.
Filter this faggot for being so distracting to the real discussion. Same for

Nice bump too autists.

Shitty fucking email field

meant to say both here and the other thread

SAGE, HIDE, & REPORT SLIDE THREADS

Not on decent browsers.

I made the thread, you fucking retard. It’s not sliding anything. Report the horsefuckers and hope the one good mod we have left does something about them. That’s all we can do since the rest of the mods are paid shills.

Unlike this one.

Keep bumping fag. Don't claim the email field is cleared with each post, because my sage from the last post is still in there.

I'm calling it quits.

This shit is intolerable.

im only posting in this thread to spite you at this point famalam, maybe i will become a pro slider after all

Of course, I removed that sage. Unless you are on IE you're gonna have a consistent sage.

I'm on a gay mobile.

Top kek fag. Did mommy take your computer away?

A moral argument very close to the one against letting people cut off their own legs to embrace their "disabled identity" because it's their will. If you don't see anything wrong with that, I'll blow a little time by elaborating on the principle.

As for my description of the spirit of your argument as a pedestrian and Leftist interpretation of Nietzsche, that's because it is: parts of his work were cherrypicked and used by the modern cultural Marxists as one of the foundations of their deconstruction of Western morality, which you seem to have internalized, unknowingly or not. Your description of Nietzsche is likewise derived from the modern, popular view of the man, once again, pedestrian and Leftist, but that is by the design of the "intellectuals" infesting our universities.

I still recommend you watch the video, as it will undoubtedly address many of your views at a fundamental level by correcting these perceptions.

Nah. Plenty of people browse outside their house.

Now let this Reddit shitheap of a thread die else I'll be forced to spam it to bump limit.

We MGQ now.

>>>/jidf/

>>>/furry/
: ^ )

Nihilism itself is leftist you cuck, but please go on and tell me about your "positive nihilism" while you pretend to be at Hogwarts.

What does BIID have to do with gene splicing? Why are you automatically assuming that this will be available to everybody and that people will use it to become furries? I think you're the one who has internalized something without realizing it. Gene splicing doesn't literally turn somebody into a 50/50 human/penguin Animorphs hybrid you absolute goofball, I doubt sexual fetishists would be able to casually walk into a lab and get turned into a catgirl or whatever for fun.

I'm more than positive that's impossible to even do.

Nice clickbat

They could use this to create domesticated catgirls, but we all know it will be used to create a slave class of demihumans or something even worse instead.

W E W
I think maybe you should go outside mate

But Nietzsche wasn't a Nihilist, friend. Nietzsche describes Nihilism as a pathological and transitory phase. One of the main points of his work was unwillingly diagnosing the phenomenon of Western Nihilism, the strains of Nihilistic thought in our societies on a cultural level.

Nietzsche described himself as a pagan-Christian, which is elaborated on in the linked video. If you fully realize Nihilism on an individual level, you either commit suicide or derive your morality from another source. You don't exist as a Nihilist. It is a moment of decision.

Leftists have hijacked his work in order to use it to deconstruct Western morality for their own ends, and to do so they deliberately ignore the constructive aspects of his work.

I don't think that every single person will use it to become furries. That was an extreme example of the selfishness I'm referring to. I would imagine that most people would use it to have big dicks and tits and muscles, which still isn't even close to using those tools to ensure your many offspring are healthy, smart and strong regardless of your own genetic defects.

>>>/nofun/

Like, oh, say, a mongrelized brown race without the creative impulse of the white man, with the ant-like conformity of the chink, with the musculature of the negro, and with the intelligence of the abbo?

A slave race over which they rule from Satan’s right hand in Jerusalem?

oh mein Gott, das gewind, gab mir krebs

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

Fucking finally. I hope I can fuck animal people in my lifetime.

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

go away evil dogger

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

You can do that now! Just fuck a nigger.

Bump because it triggers you that we found this.

Way too feral for my tastes.

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

Fuck off christcuck

You can see me, but I can't see you
;^)

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

Fuck off, intl.

Actually, the filter doesn't seem to work for me for some reason, it has been like that for months

Nice try christkike

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

>>>/faggotry/
>>>Holla Forums

I don't actually like this thread but I'm gonna bump just to piss the autist off

stop bumping this thread if triggers you so much and report it you massive retard

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

You can make the filter work by clicking the options button at the really far top right, and then clicking the "Erase" button for the storage line at the top. That should make it work.

To be fair gore isn't going to scare off degenerate fetishists

Nor will it scare off anyone else, because this isn't a slide thread.
Keep on reporting him

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

He's not bumping shit, nigger.

I've reported the thread multiple times for sliding.

script issue, after the update 3 months ago
go to options up right the page, general tab, erase data
it will delete your blocks list, your display config, your (you) history, etc
but fix the filter script

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

It's not even good gore. People dying shouldn't be considered gore. Animal cruelty, however. That's the best way to get people going. Rightfully so.

Awesome. Science is no longer bounded by mythology. Good news. Nice.

SIEG HEIL

>>>Holla Forums

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF

SLIDE THREAD

Perhaps gene splicing will make kangaroos actually good at fighting.

Because Jews are fucked-in-the-head fetishists who get off on degrading goyim as much as possible?

America will make furries Real

Shit, and I thought race mixing was bad

Human furry wars when ?

In 50 years maybe.

What utter cancer.

Fuck you and your slide thread, OP.

Go away evil dogger.

What are basically all domesticated animals?

What are litterboxes and what the flying fuck do dogs do when being walked?

What is carnivorism?

What is rabies?

What has every pitbull that has ever escaped its owner's yard done?

Vid related. Intelligent, well trained dogs are great animals, but dogfags need to realize that many breeds are the niggers of pets.

Just Nephilim my shit up fam. Time for another flood.

where the hell is this from

Kikes already see non Jews as beasts, if god does exist (I don't believe he does) then this will make him angry; do not get involved in the schemes of the Jew unless you want to find out if gods wrath is real. Making yourself into a beast from a kabbalistic sense standpoint makes them your master. Don't fall for the kikery. They say that hurting animals is bad, but just wait to see how they withdraw that opinion when they are confronted with some half human half animal abomination. It's also another tactic for distorting the human identity; Jews gain everything by eroding and destroying the likeness of a community.

go away evil dogger

Let's just be glad it isn't anchored anymore.

This is important shit. We can't let the libcuck SJW scientists get away with this.

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

fuck dogs

almost got pounced on by a German Shepard one 4th of July

Go away evil nogger

fuck dogs! so much dog shit all over the ground all the time, disgusting degenerates that want to live with animals. If you use them for a practical purpose like hunting I get it, but otherwise its usually just some cucked way to cope with not having children.

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

wot

Genetic engineering of the inferior homo sapiens is only good, as it allows us to create superior people, designed according to our wants instead of the blind process of evolution. No longer will humans be constrained by the limitations set by the blind tyrant nature. Soon, the glorious Transhuman age will arrive, and as genetically enhanced people are born and existing humans augment themselves with Cybernetics, eventually becoming fully Synthetic, the filthy, inferior, obsolete homo sapiens sapiens will join the Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon, superceded by the superior designed humans and Synthetics. The future looks ever brighter every day, like an LED lamp array.

KYS sub human.

Hello Rato.

The happy merchants are going all out with the sliding today.

Go away evil dogger. Remove the remnants evil dogger.

he a good boy

oh christ not this larp sperg again.
you will die and be eaten by maggots like every human before you, if you don't like it that's tough titty because no magic technology is going to save you.

stay mad, fur-lite fags

pls die