Destroying the Wests culture

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has decided that the Gadsden flag symbol, a coiled rattlesnake with or without the words "DONT TREAD ON ME", is harassment and a sign of "white supremacy" and "racial hatred"

This is the same phenomenon we have witnessed with the "rebel flag" which is actually a confederate artillery flag, it is all about stripping American culture from Americans, to rob us of our identity and make "multi-culturalism" more easily implemented, I don't think I need to tell any Holla Forumslack that this is cultural genocide.

"Cultural genocide or cultural cleansing is a concept that lawyer Raphael Lemkin distinguished in 1944 as a component to genocide. The term was considered in the 2007 United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples juxtaposed next to the term "ethnocide," but it was removed in the final document, replaced with simply "genocide." The precise definition of "cultural genocide" remains unclear. Some ethnologists, such as Robert Jaulin, use the term "ethnocide" for "cultural genocide",[1] although this usage has been criticized as engendering a risk of confusion between ethnicity and culture.[2]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_genocide
archive.is/oyz7n
(inb4 wikishit i know its shit)

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, among its other functions, decides “hostile work environment” harassment claims brought against federal agencies. In doing so, it applies the same legal rules that courts apply to private employers, and that the EEOC follows in deciding whether to sue private employers. The EEOC has already ruled that coworkers’ wearing Confederate flag T-shirts can be punishable harassment (a decision that I think is incorrect); and, unsurprisingly, this is extending to other political speech as well. Here’s an excerpt from Shelton D. [pseudonym] v. Brennan, 2016 WL 3361228, decided by the EEOC two months ago:"
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/wearing-dont-tread-on-me-insignia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/
archive.is/CGVVc

Fucking niggers get butthurt about EVERYTHING. This is paving the way for a "New and inclusive American Flag" I bet.

We are witnessing the death of this line of thinking though. Only an idiot would actually think they can convince people that an anti-government flag is racist.

this is the year political correctness dies, if they knew what the flag meant they would know that this is an exact situation for its use

in b4 we abolish the Declaration of Independence because Jefferson owned slaves.

I recently moved into a new appartment and the management saw my Gadsens flag and asked if I would put it up in my window for Fourth of July.

Feels breddy gud mange

This, Trump is the perfect example of what happens when we have PC bullshit shoved down our throats. We are about to have a president who is so fucking patriotic he eats Qurans for breakfast and shits out red white and blue stars.

The snake is a symbol of the American Revolution. The only things that they could logically progress to banning next is the American Flag itself. Mark my words, you will see them campaigning for our country's flag to be labeled a symbol of raycism, especially if Trump wins which will give them the talking point that the US Government is now "occupied by 21st century Hitler and his Nazi Frog supporters."

Didn't you know goy?

Freedom is racists, since only whites want it.

Underrated post

All bullshit like this needs to be defunded immediately. Hopefully when Trump talks about "vigorously eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse in the Federal government" this is what he's talking about.

Requesting all the parody Gadsden flags you have.

Why? Mocking the Gadsden flag is a leftist meme.

requesting more politically incorrect flags for me to purchase

Shout out to the magnificent bastard that originally graced us with this gift.

needs to be updated

The second pic is a clear example of what I said here:

Everything is racism these days when you're a self-worshipping minority.

It's profitable being oppressed these days - everyone grovels before you as long as you stick your snout in the air and oink the magical word that never gets worn out and never gets questioned…

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The second one was made by Holla Forums to mock cuckservatives you retard.

pls

Lefties already think it.

take a stand, white man

Betsy Ross was a rayciss, wite boi!

They already do this, if you watch protest streams lots of times they'll call it a "symbol of institutionalized oppression and racism" right before torching it.

I quit using a gadsen flag back when the tea party and military started using it.

Time to paint the Black and Yellow on my sickle, I guess.