Is Terry Davis the emperor of Holla Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8&t=334s
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer
templeos.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8&t=334s

kek

Is this guy actually a genius? I have no experience with coding so I can't tell for myself. Is it just a meme or is he genuinely gifted?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

ooga booga where the data at

Is this guy a homeless loon or something?

templeos.org/

low tier thread

Kek

saged

Nah Tory Smith is Emperor of Holla Forums

Terry stop bumping the thread you made of yourself for yourself.

kek

Someone get this CIA nigger outta here

Why doesn't this list discordians? The biggest in the world.

Every man woman and child is a pope.

this guy is amazing

I use templeOS and I gotta admit I like terry. I've explained nigger cattle ultimatum to people and they understand. If normies watch terry and realize were fucked he's a good man.

Can you log onto Holla Forums on TempleOS?

There is a fork for networking on github, Terry said that networking would open the door for malware so it's best to boot natively via the ISO or virtual machine. I've been following him for quite some time and he is very intelligent despite the ramblings and cia nigger this or that. Each time he says "fuck, fuckin" or some variation I feel as if thats him wincing in pain due to his mental state senpai and I feel bad for him. It's pretty impressive what he's been able to accomplish and even people like Richard Stallman follow terry to some extent.

There is no web browser so you wouldn't be able to hop on 8ch sadly. Maybe in the future :^)

bump

Was this guy MK'Ultra'd?

terry may have helped us realize we're fucked and shit hit the fan thought-centuries ago (try visiting even small rural comminuties as of late) but he hasn't considered the fact that templeOS was Much Beneath Me Mode and deeply yet suckerpunched in the nuts merchant-like in its abilities as the white man

he used to think he was until he realized mkultra was used for creating idiots not exhaulting them into knights of honor and pure malaria

Just seems suspicious that he was looking to work on satellites and suddenly he becomes schizophrenic. He's still gifted obviously but he could be doing so much more with his talent. I wouldn't be shocked if he had been microdosed over a prolonged period of time.

CIA nigger found.

thanks for the seizure-concussion but me thinks i seen what we seen and i like up and down too but never so the two alone without a struggle partner. you in?

Is Terry Davis the greatest basketball player to have ever lived?

this is real, btw, idk why it comes up like this