What's Holla Forums opinion on Women?

Are they a threat to the stability of civilization when unchecked?

Are they stupid and degenerate due to (((societal))) conditioning or is it natural?

Should they be allowed to vote?

why are these shit tier threads allowed? why are these people not perma banned?

reported

What's wrong with it?

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

sage

just go back to 4/pol/ you cancer

Am I violating your safe space

shill confirmed

How many fucking times has this been discussed at length?

Obviously, yes.

They are just naturally way easier to manipulate. They are completely brainwashed. Even more so than men.

Of course not.

\                    /   \  丶       i.   |      /     ./       /    \  ヽ     i.   .|     /    /      /      \  ヽ    i  |     /   /     /   \                                  -‐  ー __       ANOTHER SHITTY THREAD!         --     二          ( ( () ) )            = 二   ̄            (´・ω・`)               ̄    -‐                            ‐-    /            /               ヽ      \    /                    丶     \   /   /    /      |   i,      丶     \ /    /    /       |    i,      丶     \  

Woman's suffrage was a mistake. In fact, it should just be property owners who can vote.

Yes, they can control stupid men and be controlled by corrupt men.

By nature, they are influenced by societal conditioning. Their survival depends 100% on men.

Never, they are materialistic and will vote only if it benefits themselves and their children.

Do women count as property?

Why is it bad to vote for stuff that benefits their children?

Yes

They're naturally caring and easily influented, nothing wrong with that. It's when men allow them to run free it ruins society.

Nobody should

sage

Serious question: When is summer officially over?
Ive no idea these days as ive not been to school in years.
It cant come soon enough…

they smell nice

they're forced into social roles that they're unfit for. a disproportionate number of them develop personality disorders very early on, such as borderline personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder. it's so pervasive that many men actually define their perception of women by these mental problems.

women without these problems generally have no issues aside from being forced into roles they're unfit for. some women are perfectly happy in stressful careers, but the problem is that all women are held to this standard. feminism has forced women to try to behave like men, disregarding all advantages of femininity and lambasting any female who desires a more traditional life: a loving husband, children, and putting dinner on the table for when he gets home from a hard day of work and praises you for taking care of the home while he was gone.

in its place, feminism tries to force men into that role instead, something that men categorically fail at and reject. the result is broken homes, single mothers, more brain damaged women and men who are either terrified of the world or hateful of it.

end feminism, fix women. this is already happening. more and more women are openly rejecting feminism.

you're stuck with us now since 4pol is completely shillnuked so you might as well teach us your ways and enjoy the extra likeminded population.

There are like 5 of these thread up right now for one. Two it asks a stupid question. Three it's a D/C on female Holla Forumsacks.

Four, we are not in a physical war, WW3 is a WOMB WAR

oh, it's THAT kind of thread

let me make a few assumptions, you can tell me how on point i am

1. you aren't from here
2. you heard some bad things about us and decided to come here and "troll us"
3. you have a confirmation bias and anything we say remotely confirming your initial suspicions will validate your false preconceptions

generally speaking, most people here prefer traditional gender roles and would like a return to that. it's nothing radical, and usually we'd prefer to not talk about women because it's always d&c shit to try to make us hate women (we don't)