The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behaviour

Hillary's bizarre behavior and strange seizures: Is she having a breakdown or does she actually have brain damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2012/03/22/soundlazer-kickstarter-speaker/
archive.is/rpCoJ
archive.is/52GZs
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457
youtube.com/watch?v=8YINooPV7jM
noagendaplayer.com/listen/848/1-48-28
youtu.be/WkAHD4lYBR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither, you're just fucking gullible

She's just an awkward and despicable old woman

She's brain damaged. She had a stroke a while ago.

Watch the video before you comment.

The ability of the Powers to control their minions is diminishing as the signal increases. They can't stop the signal. In other words as our psychic power grows it also protects like Emporer's Beacon.

Insightful video.

I feel like it over reached the point though. No need to drive it home with multiple different illnesses, just focus on the seizure and syphilis stuff and work on that angle.

I do believe she is ill in many ways though.

EVERY TIME

Pick one and only one.

For real, this is the best hit-piece I've seen in ten years.

And that is why we need to signal-boost this shit.

She is at least a terrible actor and a sociopath, at most she is genuinely and only recently speaking brain damaged.
Her past behavior seems to indicate narcissistic borderline personality disorder as a preexisting condition before the brain damage.

some user in another thread posted about Jose Delgado and his experiments with brain implants to control behavior. Apparently they move on to emp to control people but maybe Killary is an old model and her implant is causing her issues. I pray to Kek that it shorts out inside her head and the burning mass of wires seeps out of her nostrils while she's live on CNN.

Good video, but I'm getting strong urges to buy a Propur water filter now.

agreed, it's pretty fucking good

Can't wait for the televised breakdown in september when she debates Trump. I hope they have a straight jacket just in case.

She's a psychopath.
The lizard part of her brain is in command due to some childhood trauma or MKUltra brainwashing.
She has to act among people since she can't feel ordinary human emotions. So she acts a little bit too much.
The campaign is just sheading a light on her so you see the uncanny valley of her behaviour.
She was probably always like that.

bump

Someone bring in a new body suit.

Decades of making her pathological lying a profession are finally taking its toll.

I cant fucking wait for the debates.

Spoiler that gore please.

Must be all that HDTV and all those buffalo wings fucking her up.

It's getting creepy now..

You'd only need a few people paid to shit on threads. It might even be one.

It's getting pathetic now.

Good video, very interesting.

I think it's just her trying to act like a person.

And what's with the weird, long mumu outfits she always wears? She looks like Chairman Mao in drag.

SHE'S HIDING A COLOSTOMY BAG

go away nigger

This right here, she collapsed a few years back and was rushed to the hospital. After a stroke they put you on bloodthinners to prevent another clot from forming.

One side effect of taking bloodthinners is caughing fits caused by the bloodthinners making the capillaries in the lungs leak fluid. That's what the coughing fits she has been having are about.

see
from the other angle you see what she is looking at

that and avoiding awkward questions

why does bernie look like a weak cuck in so many pics?
rhetorical question

You can't wait for her to skip all of them with bullshit excuses like "being above debating a [buzzword] like Trump"?

Man, it must just suck to be rigging the election for Hillary right now. She has no charisma, half her own party clearly hates her, and to top it all off her mind is deteriorating so fast you can't even properly hide it anymore even with clearly faked videos.

I mean how many millions or BILLIONS are these people pumping into the machine at this point? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them bet their entire fortunes on Hillary winning and being able to make it back.

That would be suicide… then again, in her condition debating Trump is probably suicide as well.

SHE'LL HAVE A STROKE AND SHIT HER PANTS RIGHT ON STAGE

you can bet there will be no debates

Wasn't the whole tongue thing fake anyway? PJW seems to use that as proof, when I'm certain I saw a webm that disproved it. Anybody got that webm?

I would hatefuck young hillary so hard.

Here it is.

Of course there won't. Trump is trying to change the dates of the debates.

Syphalitic decay. Bill has it too.

First of all his suit is literally designed to look bad, everything about it screams ==I sleep under a bridge in cardboard house==
rhetorical answer

Is he shocked and disgusted that he didn't get a reaction or applause? Why is anybody scared that Trump will lose. Wew lad, Americans are stupid.

This nigger looks like he just found out himself that he had HIV…

He didn't write the speech.
He didn't know he was going to announce he had AIDS.

looks to me like he was reading his lines for the first time and didn't know he has hiv

Obviously demonic possession I'm not joking

I'm mad the media labeled Trump as insane before we spread an insane Hillary meme.

What, are you a peasant?

CROOKED HILLDOG IS SHITTING HER PANTSUIT AND DYING ON STAGE

f you're hanging on to a rising balloon, you're presented with a difficult decision — let go before it's too late or hang on and keep getting higher, posing the question: how long can you keep a grip on the rope?

what's this weird hand gesture?
a mix between devil's horns and the turkroaches grey wolves sign?

Damn shame it's from inforwars. Might be able to actually spread it otherwise.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I honestly don't understand how anyone can see her as fit to lead. I can understand how people can think that of Donald, but Hillary is so much worse as she's not only proven to be corrupt as fuck, but is showing clear signs of psychopathy and mental illness

It's all the aborted fetuses stem-cells and blood fucking her body up even more than it was before.

It's her retarded way of waving, pretending she's relating to someone in the audience. It's one of her subroutines.

What we are listing to is Clinton's backers. not the quiet tide that loathes her. The Greens have Split there party. CNN won't tell you this.

Yanks are lemmings.

Yeah, it's not like there is a multi-billion dollar propaganda machine with the sole purpose of influencing people away from common sense.

Why don't you go back to shilling for rapefuges Schlomo…

HOLY SHIT, JUST GOT A DEVIOUS IDEA

from op's video, seizures can be caused by several people speaking at the same time?
guess what mashable.com/2012/03/22/soundlazer-kickstarter-speaker/

anytime

Yank education are dumbed down so they can be easier to control so I am not shilling. Many redpilled yanks took their kids out of education centres and started homeschooling them.

MEME IT

Crosspost from

Take a second to imagine all the stress on this woman.

I don't imagine she's gotten to sleep any way out of sheer exhaustion since the RNC. Her dreams must be horrific. And when she wakes up, she hasn't had her pills yet and the stress must be the most anguishing thing in the world.

Trump is in better health and knows how to delegate responsibility, as well as work with teams of advisors to make the best decisions.

Hillary is a control freak in a decrepit body with a rotting brain who's sole focus is her own ambition and greed.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Infowars has actually developed into a respectable organization over the last several years. AJ dispensed my first redpills

Daily reminder that after that interview went so well he was directed to act like a paranoid weirdo right outside the building to sink what little credibility he had gained.

How many times do you think she's had a sex dream about Trump?
archive.is/rpCoJ

dubs are a sign, QUADS IS THE WILL OF KEK!

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

You shills remember we have your dox, right?

weeeeeew

Coughing fit
Pants are shit
Can't back down
This is the end

Rode the tide
On ignorant votes
Pretend it's right
No more hope

The wall has come
He brings his might
Toe to toe
Stand and fight

You cannot cope
You are not brave
Down you fall
Enter the grave

which melody?

idk, something grungy nasty and talentless.

So Nirvana, then…

This is a great video, because it is just as ugly and personal as the endless torrent of shit out of the (((media))).

That's what it's about. The sheep may not understand it, but the Elites do. Election 2016 is Judeo-Globalism versus nationalism. Everything else is noise.

Then do it you little shit.

Link to post so I can find more juicy info?

was on plebbit, think it was taken down.

But I did screen-cap all the essential links (think there was 14 or so).

dumping.

part 4 was a PDF file, which can't be uploaded to Holla Forums

BONUS ROUND:

Alzheimer's symptoms.

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT

She's going to die in the first debate, I know it.

Alex is a psyop. Yeah he might dispense some good info. But he mixes it with some blatant CIA fed disinfo.

This is going to happen. 100%. Media will try to spin it to make Trump look like a dick.

Checkem

It's a fun theory to think she's sick, but it's kinda stupid.

The reason for the coughing is she's trying hard to adjust her voice to sound more commanding, but fails at it so she instead resorts to trying to speak louder which makes her throat sore resulting in coughing.

The supposed seizures is just her acting a bit goofy because she's trying to appear relaxed, silly, and more personable. Which should make sense if you consider this has to be a very fun time for her. She's surrounded by yes men that suggest everything is going great and she's going to be handed the White House, so she's feeling like she's just doing her victory lap until November. Why wouldn't she be happy right now?

The only time I think you'll find a change in her demeanor is after the first debate where it's expected that Trump will bring up some of her scandals. Since the media will then parrot Trump's points in an attempt to discredit him, it'll result in more people becoming aware of these scandals which will inevitably put Hillary on the defensive and have to adjust her campaign and demeanor accordingly.

As far as her getting confused by things, she's trying to play stupid like with the "wiping with a cloth" comment she made regarding her server as well as just genuinely being stupid. There doesn't have to be anything deeper like her suffering from Alzheimer's or having brain damage, she's just inept at technology and understanding what Americans care about regarding jobs and foreign policy.

Upload it to /pdfs/ then.

Not psychotic, but rather petit mal seizures with automatisms.

Could be, like with Beyonce. Not an /x/ guy nor Christian, but check out the rumors and evidence surrounding "Sasha"… fucking scary. Occult shenanigans are widespread in Hollywood.

Dat ID
Kek, is dat you?

Your Picture came from a site.
Ont the site you can click the links and access to the sources.
Here it's missing.
That's bad.

After watching the video, I have to say how absolutely horrifically unbelievable it is that someone could be so immensely pathologically psychotic and narcissistic to desperately clasp at a seat of power even when her health is failing horribly.

I already knew shillary's personality (or lack thereof) and psychosis, but it's amazing to me just how extreme those things fucking are. I already knew these things and I'm STILL fucking surprised that someone could fucking worship power and control so much that they'd do anything and use whatever means available to get the POTUS position.

Lurk more, newfag.

trump will make her seize to death on stage in the middle of the debate as the almighty kek descends from his throne to crown the god emperor while america chants "THE QUEEN IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE QUEEN" thus the 5th trumpet will sound, opening the final seal, which will announce the beginning of the apocalypse.

get out

pic kinda related

anyone else feels like things that seem like bad dream are proven to be true day after day

You do realise, she is a half chink, do you?

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
desperation
Depression
Acceptance

is there any real interest in this?

posted 12+ related sources, and had no replies, so why bother?

Post YFW Hillary is literally coming apart at the seams like the BLM movement.

faggot.
read the thread.
see:

i would post mfw if she was literally coming apart at the seams but she doesn't literally have seams, and isn't literally coming apart.

she is, however, figuratively falling to fucking pieces like a broken window.

That is the most interesting pic I have ever seen, 2-post…

holy shit she sounds EXACTLY like my old boss who was a woman and fucking insane.

Good vid, it has potential to wake many people. Here's hoping it spreads further and gets millions of views.

IW and Alex are controlled opposition, sure enough. But in a neat twist, that makes them precisely the kind of gateway newcomers need the most.
You see, taking the red pill is kind of like riding a bicycle or learning a language. Normal fags can't be totally cured overnight. Piling everything up in one place runs the risk of repelling one from learning at all. Easing people into the first step is pretty much the most important part. Once they get a foot in, it's only a matter of time until their pursuit to learn fully expands and they seek out better sources.

The Jewish producers, sponsors and what-have-you who control Alex and infowars are in for a rude awakening when they find out it has been backfiring all along. (((Their))) own arrogance has unsurprisingly blinded them them from seeing their folly until it's too late for them. This is far from the first time they've shot themselves in the foot, and it won't be the last.

I agree.
Holla Forumsiticians who don't understand the concept of gradual awakening are either paid shills trying to bait us into hurping and durping about the holohaox from the very first sentence, or severely retarded.

I will ad one thing, which should be of great concern to us all.
we have lost our sense of humour
collectively, we aren't funny any more, and that is really bad.
remember the ocean of OC during the Zimmerman case?
or the Breivik trial?
and all the other cases where we made some awesome shit and laughed about it?

Humour is our greatest weapon, because what the leftists did in the 80's and 90's to destroy our old society was to ridicule it.
they made fun of it, pointed out the hypocrisy and faulty logic.
we used to do the same, but now we really do have a stick up our collective ass.
take this post for example
it's not particularly funny, but clearly a joke, and 2 years ago the replies would be "hurr hurr hurr"
now look at the replies.
posters who take these jokes seriously is a real problem, because we have to be funny.
humour is our greatest weapon, and stick-up-the-ass people ruin that.

we now have two threads regarding Hillary's mental issues, but this is by far the best OP video, so bump and watch, boys and girls.

What about she's just a bit deranged?
Or a plain fucking psycho? It fits.

smh tbh

Please upload them.

coughing fit
pants of shit

In late 2012 Hillary was involved in a plane crash in Iran while en route to a secret meeting with then-president Ahmadinejad. This is what caused the concussion & brain clot that was widely reported. This may be the cause of her neurological deterioration

archive.is/52GZs

A thread that was part of the Clinton emails that were release seems to confirm this story:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457

That's not severe enough for me. I want the bitch to have brain cancer.

why she has demon damage! some call it reptilian damage, i call it what it is, demonic possession!! that's how the devil gets his members after all, through weak, spineless characters who have a hole where the heart is. it is easy for the servants of evil to fill that, and that is how humanity will end: because of lack of faith and weak character.

that's why she's playing the clown now, because when confronted or backed into a corner evil spirits act in exactly that way: they fool around, try to evade and mock everything and anything just to distract form their predicament. why do you think bush danced around like a clown on that funeral? same thing. demonic scum.

if western civilization wouldn't have fallen asleep and kept a keen eye on character, made sure that anyone getting in to higher position is validated by the public eye for his moral compass the devil would never had stood a chance, but you humans thought you were oh so clever. now you dumb fucks come to the end of the road, and you won't even realize it until it's gone under your feet. topkek,

can we get this on her wiki page?

Is this confirmed real? When was this?

Vote oompa-loompa

It's difficult to prove it's not real

She's cracked.

She's cracked

Yeah, it certainly looks real. Doesn't look photo-shopped. But its hard to tell if that's Hillary under all the nigger paint.

It's not even her m8. This woman can barely put her diaper on in the morning.

She's going to be the ultimate globalist whore. She's going to do absolutely everything she's told.

Here's proof, look at how she responds to the most minute change of course, she stops and waits for a handler to tell her what to do.

She might as well be a robot.

Leftists can't meme for shit.

I'm immune to most lefty memes because "fascist" is a pro for me. I want an authoritarian to kick the left in the nuts. As for trump looking orange I think its his natural glow, he emits the light of a god emperor.

The left are so weak in memes. They cannot meme to save their life. We have the best memes.

(Dank)

Leftycuck memes confirmed for the weakest shit.

One of my favorite things is when leftists try to meme Trump into submission and it turns into pro trump propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=8YINooPV7jM

first ad
second ad
wut

When the Left sends their memes, they're not sending their best. They're not sending your memes. They're not sending our memes. They're sending memes that have a lot of problems. They're bringing unfunny memes. They're bringing cancerous memes. They're low energy. And some, I assume, are good memes.

What the fuck is wrong with her?

COUGHING FIT

First comment never fails

She's a syphilitic.

Wild Kek Appeared. Wild Kek uses deport attack! Super effective.

The conspiracy stuff is fun but I think the reality is just that Hillary is just a shitty human being.

This is Cialdani's work.

Her daddy was passing her around to Hollywood kikes when she was a kid. She's definitely possessed.

more info?

if dubz, Hillary is officially looney

Guess it's only unofficial.

OYYYYY VEEYYYYYYY

Yeah it's a stroke.

There have been punch drunk boxers that were more stable than this.

David Duke showed their true colors, they lost followers over that.

Cognitive dissonance.

check out the pic of her on drudge right now

A.K.A. Propaganda Psychosis.

There's no way she's going to survive a debate.

I have said the only way she could win is by making Bernie her VP pick; The Bernouts WOULD vote for her if they thought she'd die in office

1500hrs in Adobe Photoshit…

Life imitating her campaign

noagendaplayer.com/listen/848/1-48-28

checked

Telling you now this won't happen. The Clintons are entirely too connectected in Washington and the last thing Trump will want to do is make *those* sorts of enemies, not only the "people tend to disappear around them" part but on a basic, getting gridlocked in Congress/the Senate whenever he tries to do fucking anything level.

bump

There are no non-traitors at those levels of power.

Trump's options basically consist of prosecuting none of them… or prosecuting all of them.

I suspect the reason that so many people are coming out against him is they aren't convinced he'll choose the former.

Which is also the problem. Pretty much all of them are dirty, so unless Trump wants to wage a one man crusade against corruption in Washington, I don't see it.

Hell, he may just be based enough to try to do it, but again, I don't see it. Even he's just one man.

she's just a fucking human being. none of this is abnormal.

Is he?

Last time I checked there's a substantial movement behind him.

Do we know BihNig's name yet?

Sweet Jesus can you people be any more obvious? Your post is basically 100% pro-Hillary.

All you need to do is end it with #Imwithher or #bustherules to be more obvious you ultra faggotronic cock goblin.

JFK was taking regular steroid shots into his spine to control severe pain and stiffness. If he had not gotten shot he may have died in office anyway due to his advanced Addison's disease.

(((PARKINSON'S!!!)))

Fuck off kike, alex is disinfo. Nobody an run a media empire just selling water filters.

hang on…

This is just insane, is the Clintons lust for power so strong they're willing to put a person in office who could very well not even survive a single term?
Tim Kaine as president, fuck no.

I haven't read all of the replies, but I've read a lot of them. How couldn't you people agree with Hillary? She's obviously the only correct candidate, Trump's nothing but a racist, and it'd be really cool to finally have a female president, finally put a change to the stereotype of old white men running this country

Looks like Freemason hand signal actually.

Bush and many other establishment members do this shit.

Thanks for the input, CTR

CTR? What's that? I just heard of this website tonight from two of my friends and I thought it'd be nice to hear if someone else were to agree with my state of mind, so when I saw an image of Hillary being slandered I felt as if I should try and change some minds

What's insane is that people still believe this election will have a real result.

It's all a giant fucking fraud.

You have to start thinking about using "workarounds"

I'd download the addresses in Guccifer and in the panama leaks. You will need them for this "workaround"

Chinese Technological Regime

Well, will you explain what that means, or should I consult google since you seem to be moronic

Correct the Record, Hillary's hybrid quasi-legal PAC.
While you may think its nifty to have the 1st female president, having a vagina is not one of the qualifications.
Margaret Thatcher fucked up the UK and she had a vagina too.

So one bad apple spoils the bunch? Any investigation on Hilary has proved she's innocent, so any doubt in her now would just come from misogyny

no.
it just proved that the Obongo administration won't prosecute her lying ass.

oh, and welcome to the dark side.

Have you tried the Chai tea?

Why didn't we think of that before?
It's not because the law is for peasants, it's cause she is a women.
It's not cause he was a black criminal, it's cause the white cop was a racist
it's not not because your fat, it's because the world is intolerant
it's not because you will never become a women, it's because he is uneducated
it's not because your stupid, it's because he is a bigot
it's not because the media is paid to lie, it's because he is a conspiracy theorist

Hillary is pretty cute when she spazzes out

The nigs been with them for a while.

Based

I agree, there is something profoundly wrong with her personality. And remember she's not like Trump, who just wants to try and attempt to fix America and make it great again. She is getting paid millions by muslims (AKA jews) etc, to be a spokesperson and puppet for them so they can massively influence American foreign policy. And a big part of her campaign is to try and get women to vote for no other reason that like them she has a vagina.

needs a piss stain on the trousers

When do they start?

Monday, September 26, 2016
First presidential debate

Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Vice presidential debate

Sunday, October 9, 2016
Second presidential debate

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Third presidential debate

he was also on "where-the-fuck-am-I" levels of painkillers throughout his presidency, especially during the Cuban Missile Crisis

youtu.be/WkAHD4lYBR0

youtu.be/WkAHD4lYBR0

Cold chai

nice edit, have some cap's

He does seem a bit shocked, what's the context of this clip? I want to hear what he says afterwards.

Thanks, mang, have a .gif

appreciate it, but already have it.

have a rare .gif in return.