Hey Holla Forums I'm going to jail. Which gang should I join, or should I make my own?

Hey Holla Forums I'm going to jail. Which gang should I join, or should I make my own?

What race are you? How tall are you? What are you going to jail for? And when?

White 6'4", about 210lbs. Extreme DUI, sometime in the next 3-4 months

man dressed up as fuck-woman

first of all, check'd

If you're really 6'4 and all you should be fine,

what about your other stats, are you a dual-wield or more of a mage type?

Desk warrior, but I don't think they're gonna let me bring my keyboard and I hear the internet service is terrible.

Aryan Brotherhood

They seem kinda basic bitch though. Are they really the best?

Don't join any gangs, just keep to yourself. How long will you be in for?

Getting raped is a myth, just don't take shit. If you fight, go for a knockout but don't hit him when he's down, show respect and the desire to live out your sentence in peace.

The one true rule for going to jail is ( Do not make friend with anyone!).
It is a sign of weakness. They will get info on you and inmates will overhear everything you say. Remember Still waters run deep. if you are a loner they might think you are a psychopath.
Just keep to your self and do your time

Good to know, thanks. I'm going to be switching to mobile soon so my ID is going to change.

Don't listen to this user OP, you should walk up to the biggest, meanest nigger you see and sockerpunch him right in the face so everyone knows not to mess with you

Just keep out of drama and remember that everyone is a snitch on some level.

including OP

OP least of all trust yourself. I've known guys who turned their back for a second and next thing you know they're snitching on themselves

What are you 12?
Don't listen to anything this fuckboy is saying OP
The only trouble he has most likely got in was his mom finding his jizz sock.

you're gonna have a really shitty time.
in jail you're treated even worse than in prison because jails don't get any fucking funding
just stick to yourself though

That's sort of what I was thinking. I don't intend to make any friends. I plan on reading books and ignoring everything else. I don't do drugs or gamble, card games are not my thing, so screw all of that noise.

No, they are your best bet if you're white, they have a family-type coverage that rivals the Mexicans. It's very unlikely that you will be "jumped" or "sucker punched" without someone helping you.

Lol, sure thing pal. Why don't you go watch some more Prison Break because obviously you have no idea how real life works

OP, I'm telling you, if you keep by yourself you'll get taken advantage of. You have to show everyone you're not afraid, even when you are. You should get in one fight ASAP before they gang up on you

OP said Jail not Prison you dumb fuck.
Jails are local law enforcement and Prison is State run. And he most likely has a short sentence.
So you want him to add to his sentence right off the bat.
Get the fuck outta here you little girl

I was referring to the show in order to expose your ignorance, dumbass, so if anything 'Prison Break' was even better

I take it you took a quick glance at a wikipedia article about Jail. That's cute, but you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

You will be able to join gang a gang based primarily on your skin color and potentially religion

But, you should probably avoid joining a gang unless it's absolutely necessary. Since you're going in on DUI you may not be in a facility where it's really necessary. You want to avoid gang membership because you will probably be noticed by the prison and flagged for future reference (this may end up oin your prison records without your knowledge), caught doing gang stuff and given more time on that charge, or possibly brought up on charges simply for belonging to a gang. All of this means more time in prison and less opportunity when you get out.,

Only one I can recommend: don't become a tricky faggot.

No fucktard, I have been in the system for drug offences and I had to go upstate (MAX) for 2 weeks before being placed in minimum security prison (9 months). It was fucking hell on your nerves. They leave you alone if they know you are only there for a short time.

LOL you were in prison? I was winding you up, but now I want to hear about it. Did you make friends there?

No, minimum is easy. You talk to inmates but no friends. It is not a joke though. I gained 30lbs just to look bigger too.

Literally lol'ing. That might be the funniest fucking pitch for a comedy sketch I could possibly imagine at the moment. That shit would knock every other show off the air. Anonymous Trademark and Copyright - this idea belongs to the users of fullchan, not the mods, but the users and creators. Some asshole Chad isn't about to steal that shit and run into the ground casting B-rate actors no one has ever heard of, or some frat pack to over-hype it.

Guys, we're in the GREEN

Join the faggots. Oh wait you're already the leader of that gang

THREE WEINERS?!

we need to make this happen

normalfag

i wear my jizz socks

Run now.
You can sneak into Canada and then
Get a boat to China and freedom.

whats your finisher move?

The Fighter's Guild is recruiting again. It's a great way to make money if you've got the stones for it.

He should use this as his Battle Cry

OP I think you should join the Mage's Guild, there's a ton of qts there.

They are fucking werewolves that need to be purged.

Fuck off silver hand

Best goy ever: the post

OP here, jew public pretender is quitting, so I got an extended continuance. Meaning I just have this hanging over my head for several more months.

Next time don't commit DUI, faggot.

Eola is as sexy as Ebola

That is great advice, thank you user. You are an inspiration, faggot.

You can still run.

that turns 30 days into years

Just suck the biggest nigger cock in there.. guaranteed protection

Not if you don't get caught