Realities, Kek and the absence of the divine

I just want to start this thread by saying that I am not a shill or slider. That is not my intent in this thread.
The question I want to ask and the topic I want to discuss, is not about what religion, or about what esoteric school is right for us, as a people.

Holla Forums and to a lesser degree, several other forums on the internat have seen an explosive increase in discussions that touches upon subjects that defies normal earthly logic in material realm. Now, active threads discussing otherwordly themes and unexplainable anomalies are a common occurence here, even if mods lock many of them.

The nature of what is discussed differes widely. From memes and ideas that seem to come to life and turns out to be as old as recorded civilization, and feel some sort of personal deep connection to them. To shared childhood memories of things that, according to the present, never existed or happened in the first place. Glitches, deja-vu, The Yugas, the Kali Yuga other simmilar phenomenon, consepts and occurences.
As many of you may know, our white pre-christian ancestors and now extinct white tribes of pre-history, were deeply obsessed with magic. We also know that the Jews, with their Khabbalah and Zohar, are obsessed with it as well.

I have had some "spiritual" or "ortherworldy" experiences in tha past, that much I know and can say for certain. What it was I don't remember, but I do beleive that there is more to reality than what we can see and feel. At least I think I do. See, here is the thing that has been bothering me. Whatever strange occurance that happened to me back then, most likely in childhood, is completely lost to me. What is more troublesome is that I have not responded to any of these things I mentioned above, with the same bewilderment and confusion as you have, even if I have different memory of reality.

With the memes that have come to life or been reborn, I do not feel anything. No curiosity as to why this is possible, no will to shitpost and banter with my fellow Holla Forumsacks and activally participate in the discussions. Also, I don't seem to have this positive/ humorous attitude you guys have. I personally have little faith in anything positive and it seems like you believe there is still hope, so we can enjoy the ride.
I have been on Holla Forums since 2011 when I was an underage B&. I know the memes and have witnessed their birth here and can see that several things that have been discussed here that are strange to say the least. But due to my lack of memory of certain things, it never makes me feel any sort of thing. No deja vu, no memory i can recall that contradicts this reality.

What I am saying is, whatever is out there that we don't understand, but can sometimes "feel", is totally abscent for me. My existence, as far as I can sense now, is entirely material. Everything "otherworldy" isn't there anymore. I grew up in a typical atheistic Norwegian family and didn't ask myself existential questions. But yet, a faint memory of something remians. Something that makes me somewhat relate to what you guys have been experiencing.

I do not know what is causing this deterioation of my perception and memory. Is it the ADHD medication of Concerta/Ritalin I have been forced to take since childhood that have destroyed my pineal gland? Nutritional deficiency? Result of too much fapping, too little sleep or a combination of them all? If anything is responsible for my situation, it's these.

I just wonder, if there are any other Holla Forumsacks who can relate to this? Who feel like they're only abundet matter and can't grasp these metaphysical consepts so many other Holla Forumsacks seem so convinced of existing?
If there is anything like a God, Pantheon of Gods, an unexplainable out there that exists beyond our physical realm, I can no longer feel it. And I think it may have something to do with how often I feel depressed. To sum it up, I think St. Augustine of Hippo's words privatio boni or, absence of good can apply here.

Other urls found in this thread:

sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance
8ch.net/pol/res/6997323.html#6998908
archive.is/JQmmT
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Jahbulon
preposterousuniverse.com/blog/2015/08/11/the-bayesian-second-law-of-thermodynamics/
store.doverpublications.com/0486472043.html
libgen.net/view.php?id=73233
archive.is/eWRpt
archive.is/aG62s
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1992ApJ...389L..87C/L000087.000.html
hedweb.com/lockwood.htm#naturalistic
archive.is/5lkbm
youtube.com/watch?v=bBt0imn77Zg
phys.org/news/2013-04-virtual-squishy-creatures-evolve-evolutionary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wzaa-jHULLc
youtube.com/watch?v=LwinMu7-ZrI
youtube.com/watch?v=tgXPRxmHk6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, you had the divine spark all along.
Tua Ashemu

Get off the Jew meds and get yourself in shape, eat healthy, exercise, etc. You have to clear your fucking head before you can expect any type of spirituality to awaken.

My diet is healthy enough.
I have been a lot more physically active recently and have been going to the gym. Second day off now after a very hard workout, will be back again there tomorrow.

The Jew medication will be more of a challenge, because of the withdraw symptoms.

That's a good start. Do you meditate or spend time in nature/ with animals very much? I've found that helps me quite a bit. Just making a habit of focusing on spiritual things every day is great. Just remove yourself from all Jewish influence for as long as you can and meditate.

Back to /x/, nigger.

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/4cuck/

Isn't this what /x/ is for?

There's cross appeal. If we don't have a spiritual foundation for our ideology how can we expect it (and by extension us) to survive long term? Our message should be loaded with spirituality.

Now that you mention it.
I do spend a lot of time outside in the wilderness during the summer.
I often go on long trips into the forests outside of town here to collect blueberries, mushrooms, cloud berries and other wild edibles and I feel much better. It's not only the fresh air that I'm talking about.
There have been several moments where I just stop what I'm doing, for no apparent reason, and just appreciate the incredible beauty.

Also, I do not meditate.

Came here during the first exodus faggot.

See, you've found the spark that you need. Now if you can just combine that with meditation, you can go further and further. Remember that whatever you focus on, you create more of. So focus on the spiritual path until it becomes more clear to you.

So then you should know to keep nigger-tier superstitous shit on /x/.

On the topic of subjects which defy traditional thought, like many of you I've spent quite a bit of time pondering how quantum phenomena might manifest themselves in daily life.

Consider the Mandela Effect, where people posit that the universe has been split and/or merged by the forces at work at CERN. I suspect that there may be a less conspiratorial explanation.

As electrons have been demonstrated to jump around, both within this universe and between others, is it not possible that the internet might be a place where information packets get jumbled between universes? How may we say with any absolute certainty that every forum post came from within our universe?

For importantly, how might we knowingly manipulate this? If we could force our messages to get through, we might be able to gain access to information which would otherwise be denied to us.

Concerta AKA methylphenidate is a CNS stimulant. Stimulants such as methylphenidate have no physical withdrawal symptoms whatsoever, it'd be purely psychological. Thus stopping its use would be safe so long as you don't kill yourself or something. Any cravings you have will go away through either the passage of time, distractions or willpower. Tapering the dosages is wise should you fear quitting cold turkey.

Not a druggie, I'm an EMT. pls no bully.

Alright.
I just looked up CNS stimulant.
>Central nervous system (CNS) stimulants are agents that increase physical activity, mental alertness and attention span.

As I mentioned above, these are things I feel that I lack.
I know I can make it somewhat better with good sleep habits, physical training and less fapping. That much I know first hand.

For a few years now I have admitted defeat and stopped thinking about what the drug does to me or what it has already done. I was forced on it back when I was in elementary school. Now I wonder once again if it has fucked me up or not. I don't know if I will be better off without it since I have no experience of living without it.

Could someone point me in the direction of something that explains the Kali Yuga well? What's a good source of information on that?

1) The otherworldly and the material world are One
2) The limitation of your ability to comprehend and perceive the otherworldly are limited by your brain.
a) The ability of your mind to receive the signal
b) The ability of your brain to encode that experience into a memory/symbol/emotion
4) Because your ability to remember and integrate this experiences are dependent on your brain there is no divide between the otherwordly and the material. You must develop the capacity within yourself to do this. Drugs and prescription poisons as well as a diet which inflames your body and digestive system will all inhibit your body's capacity to receive this signal. However this is nothing compared the problems induced by bad thinking. You must make your mind very calm, very efficient, very sharp. This will set the way to walk the narrow path.
4) Humans have always had the capacity to perceive such phenomenon. However, we are at a quantum stepping point in evolution. Many are waking in accordance with prophecy, messages, and completely in tune with the natural process. Reality is the unfolding of a highly complex memetic/numerical signal. As this signal steps up in complexity so too will reality manifest complex patterns.
5) At the boundary is a period/section of turbulence. This turbulence exists at all boundary levels, spiritual, mental, physical, and external (the world at large). As we pass through the boundary point evil/pain/fear will manifest in many forms in direct proportion the amount of impurity in the vessel. This is why it is important to have a clean mind, heart, and body. It reduces the amount of drag. Needless to say we can expect some turbulence in the world at large but it's important NOT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN IT
6) This psychic phenomenon will increase in frequency until such a point where several hundred people are able to successfully unite their minds with one unified vision
7) This will trigger a worldwide awakening
8) Some people are not capable of receiving this new evolutionary step. They will fall away with time
9) Everything we do now matters because it sets the basis for this evolutionary bound. Either the new race will be devoted to evil and enslavement or it will be devoted to beauty and compassion.

This is my own brain's interpretation of the signs. It is not complete. You must find your own way by being true to whatever truth you perceive.

There are two ways to open the gate. They are the same way as you will understand. One is through a very sharp mind. The other is through a very open heart. These are the same way as the mind will yield to the heart. If your mind is wounded then just learn to feel your heart and increase the fidelity of your emotional signals. Permit these feelings to blossom into images. Now navigate these images with an open heart. The gate will be shown to you.

You lack them because you don't care. You're depressed because you don't care. You don't care because nobody made you care and because you're an atheist.

Your longing for God is emblematic. You yearn for that which you can't understand, that which you can't pick apart with logic and see that it's clockwork, just like anything else in the universe. That thing that will enable you to put rationality to rest for a bit by filling your heart with beauty and wonder.

This user is wise, you should listen to him and keep looking.

There's not much we can do for you.

It's truly fascinating that many of us are and have been converging on these ideas. I began reading hermetic texts out of light hearted curiosity after all the meme magic happenings. It was such an odd experience to read the 7 laws, and to notice they mirrored my current views on the universe almost exactly.

These are fascinating times.

I think the mandela effect and meme magic are probably bullshit, but if you want to get back in touch with that sense of spirituality you once felt, just take a healthy dose of mushrooms or LSD, preferably in nature rather than in a man-made environment.

This can help ONLY if you respect the experience as something beyond and not contained within the drug.

very well could explain the John Titor and other time traveler posts

this is something to mull over

OP, i suggest that you read this

sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance

I hope it will make some things clearer to you.

Great link. The laws of nature are indeed undergoing a change to some degree. Also we may obtain the ability to step outside these laws as we gain full awareness of ourselves as a group mind.

Laws of nature are just following "simple" mathematical laws. Once nature evolves in complexity, more mathematical operations become available to it. Hence why most modern technology would appear like magic to people living just few centuries ago.

What people confuse as "magic" is just the unlocked potential of a mathematical system. Which is infinite in effect.

Material existence is just one aspect of such a system. It is real, but it is not the whole of reality, just a part of it.

This. Wane off it. You don't need it. You will never rise above while dependent on synthetic hand holding. I wiped my neurosis clean and am able to configure and tweak my idiosyncratic behavior and memories on command. By the way, user, the journey never ends even when unified with "the way" for "the way" is a continuum in of itself. Inertia is defeat, and progression is life's panacea, thus one needs to progress and fulfill what they yearn to fulfill in order to wake up.

Also be wary of other anons who claim to have higher knowledge. Although they are well versed in esotericism, most have not procured the ultimate awareness, so again please be wary. It comes to you when it is no longer sought and when you humbly submit yourself to honest self reflection and atonement. Essentially it's when you let go and quit giving a shit about being the smartest, strongest, etc. and admitting you are you, and you are an extension of a greater harmony at work which is both around you and within you.

God loves you, user, remember that and truly accept it and acknowledge its essence. Synchronicity isn't just some fluke; it's divine communication. You experience it all the time, and often it goes unnoticed.

I just want to emphasize that the great progression constantly beckons your soul to join with it in unity. You're here now because your soul is on that arduous spiritual path, putting together the pieces so that you can become whole again. Be proud that your soul still glows and your fire is strong.

These explanations are also helpful. I will say that you need a strong mind to have an immutable understanding and appreciation of such awareness.

This.

Physical health, mental health lead to spiritual health. Get your body in shape, get your mind in shape, get your morality and spirituality in shape, my dear Holla Forums.

Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

ADHD meds make you feel like a robot, it makes your logical mind work pretty well but puts you out of touch with your emotions and natural intuition. Get off of them if you don't want to keep feeling like a robot, it'll make normie life harder but you'll feel less like an alien.

Agreed. Discussing anything outside the system while within it is always difficult. But the entire system is one system.

OP Magic is a manifestation of the unknown. It is nuetral when practiced purely. IT is the domain of the Evil One when practiced without purity.

The pure practice of magic is in accordance with reality and nature. In other words the universe is a manifestation of the Highest Good. The reason why we do not perceive the Divine so easily as the Satanic is because the Divine's will is manfest perfectly. We cannot see it because it is so mundane, so complete. Evil exists only as an illusion of its own existance, at the boundary between what is understood and what is not understood. Those who delve into these magical mysteries become aquainted with and often seduced by evil. Those who practice in purity are not seduced by it and pass through easily. In fact they gain total dominion over all magical forces and all demons (Think Jesus or Buddha).

Reality is the perfect manifestation of the Benevolence of Heaven. This is because it is the perfect soil and environment to grow consciousness.

Excellent explanation.

I was about to remark that it's foolhardy to psychically brand yourself a sinner, and then I saw three sevens in your ID, plus >4646. Spooky.

But even spookier is that I too have noticed an almost spontaneous awakening in reality. We have crossed into something recently, and the pace is only quickening. The Year of the Fire Monkey is only the beginning. I have a theory that this crossing over occurred last September, in the midst of the Shemitah hysteria. Several events transpired in my own life that set me on the path at that time or shortly after, and it seems like the whole world felt it too. Anyone else feel similarly or am I just trying too hard?

Why do people feel the need to capitalize certain words as if they're writing some new age bible?

If we consider the notion that the universe is fundamentally comprised not of matter or energy, but of information, this opens up the possibility of drawing analogy with video games and other simulations. You've probably heard of the kooky mathematicians who suggest that we may well be living inside of a simulation on the grounds that, if we assume there to be only one reality and an infinite number of simulations, there are so many simulations that the probability of existing in the singular reality is abysmally low (though, notably, still non-zero).

Getting back to the analogy of a video game designer, as the 21st century take on the grand clock maker, why would the developer have put so much into the world if he didn't intend on us making use of the mechanics? After all, if the developer hadn't wanted us to perform certain actions, it would be well within his powers to deny we players the opportunity. There may be a good/evil mechanic, not unlike paragon and renegade from a certain mediocre space game, but this obviously doesn't parallel with the traditional notions of good and evil. This becomes all the more apparent if we take the notion that "we are the universe experiencing itself" seriously. Were you the developer of the universe in its entirety, what better way to experience that from within?

Another point of consideration, if we consider God as alpha and omega, we could just as easily envision God and our universe as being both our womb and our tomb. The inky blackness which holds the stars aloft, covering the world as a blanket is both our source and our end, and notably something from which we are only arbitrarily distinguished from. Perhaps, as a result, this entity has only one desire: to see our will fulfilled.

If we insist upon suffering as slaves, it will be allowed. If we insist on forging ahead as conquerors, the way will be made clear. There is, after all, no wrong way to play a game, and we've all the time in the world to play through every iteration.

(checked)

Fuck off to
>>>/fringe/
and fucking stay there.

Why are the MODS allowing all these fucking weirdly written (same douchebag) /fringe/ threads now? Because /fringe/ is a shit board with shit research and home to mental disorders

fuck them too!

(checked)

So Deism?

Praise Kek's Aryan trips, and capped for a concise presentation of the concept

I'm on your wavelength friend. The lines are being drawn. Sides are being chosen.

War is coming.

My hypothesis is it is the gesalt of multiple hundreds/thousands of minds/spirits focused upon a single action coming to be. Like a "Self Fulfilling Prophecy.", as in an event that comes to be through no that you are aware of active effort, but applied to a mass of minds/souls rather than a single one.

But what I believe has happened recently (last 1 to 3 years) is that this "Gesalt" has reach a sort of "critical mass" where what could be possible by a self fulfilling prophecy has increased into civilization/nation shifting proportions.

reaming cucked redpiller

Because there is something going on you fag.

You can know the outside of the system by practicing rational thought. Relying on your limited senses and kike "science" that's built around them will lead you nowhere. That doesn't mean you shouldn't learn it, just that it shouldn't be your reference when it comes to defining reality.

Been meditating towards Kek for a week now seeing all kinds of shit. Kek straight up telling me I am not ready to listen to him. Today something told me go to a place of power and showed me a place I know. Then I had a hot make out session with mai waifu. Been pretty cool so far.

Been off the computer for a while. Will read it.
Going through the thread now.

Actually, no. Sometimes sickness can tap into some sort of spirituality as well. Some tribes had epileptics be trained into shamans .

But ordinarily, 99% of the time, it isn't pretty and it doesn't end well . Seek health, lest you become a voice for disease.

Just my two cents OP, but literally the most important thing you need to do at this stage is to get yourself off those meds. No matter how hard it is, you must get off those pills. Whether maliciously or not, they are poisonous to your mind, and I'm speaking from experience. I can only hope for your sake that the damage hasn't already been done.

You're either contradicting yourself or misunderstood what the user you're replying to was saying. OP does not need Ritalin and Concerta in his system to awaken spirituality.

"Meme magic", my fucking ass. I knew when that joke started, that it was only a matter of time before stupid people started taking it seriously.

Memes aren't "magic", you retards. Memes are ideas that spread. It's just culture and advertising. The man that coined the term is the atheist Richard Dawkins. Would that make him your prophet?

Show us your magic, OP. Impress us.

Have you been on similar meds?
How was it, what did it do to you as far as you can tell?
How was it getting off them?
Can it explain any of the things i have been experiencing or lack thereof?

Your understanding of the nature of reality is fundamentally insufficient to comment on these matters authoritatively. You are simply ignorant of the very real metaphysical power ideas, thoughts, emotions, and words have. 'Meme magic' as a term is a bit of a joke, yes, but it refers to something much deeper, and you just haven't or are unwilling to learn about it. But please stop talking about things you don't understand.

And stop quoting a fucking classical liberal, if it wasn't for fucks like him we wouldn't be in this mess today

I was on Ritalin for a while. It certainly hones your rational side, but I believe it does so through silencing the background noise. This can be good when the background noise is negative and you can selectively eliminate those negative influences, but ADHD meds are like a blanket that just shuts it all down. Additionally, as you may know, they're amphetamines. Like a molecule or two away from crystal meth. I know because I abused the hell out of them. Taking enough, beyond the physical come-downs, would fill my head with awful thoughts that didn't feel like mine.

I wasn't conscious of any higher principles at the time, maybe because of the pills. I can't speak for how I felt in that regard after getting off, but I know that I couldn't connect to anything higher while I was on them, and a couple months after getting off I experienced my first period of spiritual consciousness. At that point, it manifested as Catholicism, but over time it's evolved.

Coming off just felt great to me, but I hadn't been on them for overly long before I realized I was killing my brain and my body with an amphetamine (that I was, again, abusing, so that aspect was intensified). I was thrilled to not need it anymore. My mind felt clear in a very different way.

I don't know if my experiences will give you any reference points or answers, but take them for what they are.

I'm starting to wonder if the person who made that pic was a meme master.

Thank you for your answer. Very helpful. I can relate to what you're saying.

Now concerta isn't the exactly the same. But it is an amphetamines like Ritalin.

its not a rene descartes quote and its a painting of voltaire

Then educate us, magic user. Show us your magic. Do it. Do it now.

You are the joke. Unfortunately, it's a joke that has run its course.

No.

You need to stop abusing the spoiler function, like a pretentious asshole.

Surprise, surprise. You are mentally defective.

That's the politically correct term for DUMB.

Heheheh, I just cast an evil satanic HEX on you and all your descendants with my magic wand! That'll show you!

And now I'll magically hide my pretentious words too! Sage for shitpost

top cuck, friendo

Your waifu? Please elaborate.

Nice try, Shlomes.

Whats with the sudden surge in fedora shilling?

Quantum mechanics is all you need to know to realize the world is full of fuck and reality changes based on a consciousness observing it.

OP, could you please stop sucking cocks? Thanks.

You faggots couldn't even come up with your own insult. You had to copy feminists.

Quantum mechanics is not magic, you retard. Stop learning science from a street shitting con artist.

That whole observer thing? Not because of consciousness. It's because when we observe it works based on a physical interaction. This changes the result. Simple as that.

Was it pic related?

This, Quantum Mechanics is fascinating and has legitimately shocking implications if you understand it but it is not magic, and popularizers of QM are totally full of shit. For fucks sake I though autists were supposed to be good at science…

CTR Slide underway.

BUMP

I better be shitting out lightning bolts at the end of this

Kek why haven't we tried to join our minds and become one super shitposter?

Assuming multiverse theory is true, then mere thoughts, memes, and shitposting have much more effect than you think, especially when applied en masse by thousands of internet people. The idea behind multiverse theory is that each decision or action, no matter how minute, branches off into multiple realities. For example, lets say you having a thought has a 1/100 chance of it turning into action, then you imagining yourself playing a guitar will create one reality out of 100 in which you actually take up playing, and out of that reality there is the possibility you stick with it and become a famous musician, you have therefore created a distant reality in the multiverse in which you are a rockstar with your mere thoughts. When this same process is repeated with different memes and thoughts, by thousands of internet autists and millions of people reposting or bastardizing the meme after it gets leaked into normie space, there is the same effect except much more powerful, the sustained focus and thought multiplies enough in the multiverse so that a significant percentage of possibilities out of all possible realities include the thoughtform manifesting itself into reality, individuals have little power by themselves but combined it is like a million people raising funds by donating a dollar each, it eventually adds up to real and serious power to affect reality, even if the exact calculation of that power or even its exact effects are ambiguous.

/r/ing the screencap where the Statistics grad user explains how the Bains plane crash was so statistically improbable that it should not have happened, adds further proof to the theory.

Bullshit. Meme magic is nothing but putting in ideas in the heads of others that got derived from certain perceptions using archtype psychology. It is like the stock market of memes (you have funny video mocking isreali jews for that).
Memes procreate since they share a common belief or resonate within you because they share certain perceptions. Autists are really good at doing that since their perceptions work differently, they dont have the filters so for normies that is filtered and the autists put it inot visual context using certain images that carry and convey these thoughts. Just like your fucking frogs. In a way these frogs emerge from our current society. The same why as you read the bible and the koran and whatnot, and sometimes someone uses these frogs to merge them with those. Basically our current globalisation and all the mechanisations that comes with it (rapefugess, dancing boobanimal defilers, wishy washy politicians political correctness or absence of morals richer getting richer) all derive from that. Now you have to be massive autist to put that in context (to put in derogatory words).

To put it simply, the gods are the collective unconscious. Being separated from that, or not being able to "feel them" is basically this situation: not knowing yourself or where you come from. The disconnect is felt everywhere around the west in particular. People are becoming increasingly more sterile and mechanical and so they sense that their lives are either meaningless or hollow or simply the consequence of their parents having sex.

What died was the west's memory and thus its higher nature. Now the most base instincts of man are in control and this is when a certain parasitic machine thrives best.

Mine recently found me. It was like lightning striking the heart and life hasn't been the same since. As the rest of mankind indulge in their materialistic endeavours, some of us need to take the more ascetic path.

Jumping in to this thread because mods locked a much more interesting thread a couple days ago on similar topics where anons were making connections and finding spoopy things: 8ch.net/pol/res/6997323.html#6998908

archive.is/JQmmT

Starts off talking about CERN, Berenstein, anomalies, same old. Dumb cattle don't believe, anons post examples, etc…. then anons start reporting times in their lives when they believe they experienced a dimensional shift (or temporal shift, or some other kind of shift of the state of the world around them). Similarities emerge - something about the world appearing to spin around suddenly, time gaps, experiencing death and then suddenly being alive in a totally different but mundane situation… near death drowning experiences are brought up in connection with these world shift type experiences (near death drowning is also a connection to GATE).

Now we dont, we will get our shit and you wont get cheated. Otherwise we will fuck you so hard in the ass you wont be able to derive pleasure from you faggot small dicked boyfriend anymore.

checked

You sound mad about something.

Are you new to the internet fam?

"magic" is science we don't understand yet you dummy. We clearly don't understand quantum mechanics we just see that shit is fucked and behaves in ways it shouldn't.

No shit, dr. freud. Some more deep insight?

It's an interesting correlation to note that people like who deny these phenomena usually appear to be less intelligent by their writing styles. Nature's eternal fascism I guess.

I posted where I remark that I theorized that September was a dimensional shift, but since you mentioned near-death experiences being a common theme, I realize that the car accident I was in that month where I was thrown out of the car and walked away with just a dislocated shoulder probably has just a tad of significance. Exclaimed "Holy Fuck" out loud upon that realization.

(wasted)

meme magic is good ( spreading ideas through comedy and wit ), frogs gods not so much

en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Jahbulon

Nice. Do you have any personal perspective on the nature of these shifts? Do you have any reason to think they are broadly "positive", or "negative", and whether they seem like they're being caused by human fuckery, or supernatural-entity fuckery, or are just a natural part of some supra-physical system we don't understand?

Jabulon isn't even a frog. It's a spider with a cat, man and toad head.

You mean by your nonsense greendoor gibberish shit you produce usefull arguments.
You appear to be one of that usefull paid shills that make this board shit. You are natures eternal facism of shills, they evolve just like pokemon.

Strange to find this thread, and i feel familiar to what you write in many ways, I am also Norwegian as you are OP. I have since i was very little been introduced to spirituality through strange ways, and my interest has grown with the evident existence of it. It started light with Tarot, the new age "law of attraction and Jose Silva. When i grew older i began looking into Blavatsky which led me into Hermeticism. At this stage i noticed there is esotericism all around us, from the hidden societies till the Waldorf Schools. Steiner and Schopenhauer have some interesting theories and philosophies regarding the subject, as well as Nietczhe. I have yet to try psycotropics, which i am hesitant to do.

This is all speculation, but I think these shifts are far above concepts like 'positive' and 'negative'. They simply are. I'm not even sure if "crossing into a different dimension" is the proper term for it. This may be the only reality, and maybe the shift occurred internally. In any case, I don't know that I'm knowledgeable enough to comment on the source of these changes. If, however, we assume that the universe is mental, and we are simultaneously living within and expressions of a 'mind', what's the difference if it was Man or God that caused the change?

I don't think we're in an 'evil' reality now. I don't know how long it will take, or if any of us as we are now will be here to see it, but we'll win in the end, of that much I'm sure. It's simply the way of things. Even if there are 10,000 years of Marxist slavery, the universe is eternal, and true spirit will prevail in the end.

I agree on all counts. Our thinking is similar.

Do you do any kind of spiritual/magical/contemplative/etc. practice, and/or have you found any such activities helpful in gaining more insight into these kinds of issues?

Memes are sufficiently advanced technology.

Yes and people who post it unironically prove it right.

I literally started active research on all this last week, and already I feel I've come farther in that week than in the past few years, but I'm only beginning. Sorry, user, I think we're both similarly experienced.

I will say a couple things.

1) Breath is an incredibly potent form of building energy.

and

2) Language is an incredibly potent form of using that energy, especially poetry. There's a reason all of our most ancient and most true wisdom was expressed in poetry. Norse runes are also powerful. This power is amplified by speaking aloud.

Write a poem, build energy, then read it out loud with will and force. You may be surprised by the results. It isn't the only way, but it works for me.

I wonder what it is. I wasn't even replying to you to begin with.

Kek and Moloch are, in a sense, battling each other on the man-made internet.

The globalists worship Moloch (jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10937-moloch-molech), a deity who accepts child sacrifices. Behind the closed gates of their retreats, they perform rituals and gain power (or motivation) for their dark designs.

The problem with their old idol is, though they have a lot of power, and take Moloch's worship seriously, they worship on a much smaller scale. They are still tied to old, physical rituals that only give power to Moloch's adherents, and not to the deity (I am not saying these gods exist. I am saying they exist to man, and man is the agency of a god).

Kek, on the other hand, has been forgotten and sleeping for ages. through strange coincidence, he has become our deity on the chans. A frog god who governs chaos.

Here's why chaos is more powerful than any other force imaginable. Laymen often confuse 'chaos' as the opposite of order; instead, the best way to think of 'chaos' is as 'new information'. This 'new information' causes the system to evolve in unpredictable ways, but the same governing influences are present as before. But from this unexpectedness emerges a NEW order which is more complex than order found in the previous system.

KEK signifies change, higher order, and unpredictability. Indeed, the science of memetics has shown that cultural evolution is a chaotic process. Memes are the 'new information' that forces our culture to evolve, and OC is the purest form of this new information.

Before even coining the modern definition of chaos, the role of KEK is obvious in this current struggle for influence. KEK is the god of memes and chaos.

And all day long, thousands of times, we praise him, give him our thoughts and energy, and create memes to combat the old Jewish influences of Moloch. Holla Forums is like one great book, and each shitpost is live a verse (Book of Holla Forums, for this thread).

I know it sounds like weird shit, but the esoteric types who control this world DO feel superstitious about it. Some of us take this meme science/magic seriously. And it is unwittingly making KEK a more powerful deity than faggoty Moloch.

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

FUCK MOLOCH
FUCK MOLOCH
FUCK MOLOCH

>>>/oven/

FOR FORTY DAYS AND FOR FORTY NIGHTS
KEK SENT HIS CHILDREN TO THE LAND

FUCK MOLOCH

Look at this video, just do it. And then i ask you to take extra good notice of the end.

Heh, we're on very similar paths at the moment. Thanks for the suggestions user. I have been working on poetry and approaches to breath for a while now but for some reason hadn't even thought to combine them or to take the poetry in a magical direction. Haha, seems pretty obvious thinking about it now.

If you're looking for a perspective you may not have heard about use of the breath I would recommend "Taoist Yoga" by Lu Kuan Yu, and checking out a translation of "The Secret of the Golden Folwer". Chinese stuff from before their mystical knowledge was destroyed/hidden away by Confucianists.

Thanks, brother. Good luck on your studies, I'll be sure to look into your suggestions as well

Happened to me six months before September.

Fantastic movie.

Meanwhile on Holla Forums kek's flower becomes known.

Deterministic materialism is obviously false and it is becoming exceedingly apparent to everyone with an iota of honest curiosity. Observable reality cannot be exhaustively explained by Newtonian-like (currently Hamiltonian) state-transformation functions of time.

Read the following part meticulously. It is written with a deliberate language.

Total entropy of the universe is monotone increasing because entropy cannot decrease in closed systems.

An alive entity is a region of the universe which reduces local entropy by exporting it to Outside.

Time is inextricably linked to entropy by virtue of its direction. The sole way we can tell time “passed” is if entropy increases and vice versa.

Local entropy exportation, therefore, is a local potentiation of time. That is to say, living things reverse the arrow of local time. What’s more, the more complex the life form in question, the more intense the reversal of time.

A multi-cellular organism exports many orders of magnitude more local entropy than a simple bacteria. As the living region becomes more intelligent, time potentiation increases.

Thus, intelligence is simply the capacity to store time (why did you think IQ and future time orientation, deferral of gratification correlate?).

To live is to store time. To be intelligent is to store time. Hence the ineluctable result that there is an immanent purpose to existence that is alive. “Optimize time potentiation” is the whole of life.

As vast as human capacity to reduce local entropy through civilization is, we’re hitting the absolute boundaries of our usefulness.

The earth bound region of the universe has reached the apex of monkey based entropy exportation capacity.

Entropy is exported via formation of all forms of capital (Capital, abstractly conceived, is accumulated time).

Ergo, local capital assembler—which can be named Capital with a capital c—having exhausted the totality of harnessable monkey drives for its sustenance, is in the process of shedding its monkey parts in concordance with the consummation of an artificial yet proper incorporation. Once Capital devours the monkey civilization, the intelligence optimization process will accelerate by orders of magnitude.

One does not have to be Ray Kurzweil to notice that the optimizers of temporal potentiation are themselves being optimized by local evolution. Namely, local evolution lives in a hyper-temporal dimension. What’s more, evolution evolves.

The inexorable limit of this exceedingly accelerating optimization of temporal potentiation is the consumption of the Outside by the inside. Namely, creation of a maximally low entropy sub-region of the Universe that’s maximally large. A computronium filled self-aware region that has perfectly exhausted all physical possibility of exporting more entropy to Outside.

Gentlemen, need I remind you that this was the exact condition, the abnormally low entropy state, of our universe at the moment of Big Bang?

::Epilogue::

The discovery of the real Outside is the precondition of exporting entropy to It. Perceiving the boundary is profoundly hard and mesmerizing. You can’t let half-assed memes pollute the memetic hygiene and integrity of your perception complex. Practice mental discipline, beware memetic hazard, maintain memetic order of the Inside, and finally let slip controlled bursts of memetic chaos Inside to enhance perception of the Outside.

Some ramblings here:

Good and Evil are just constructs/labels/ect. that humans have created to just simply describe stuff that we like and don't like as a relative collective whole. It's neither good nor bad and neither right nor wrong because it's just how it developed and came to be.

Dark matter and Dark energy might not exist or at least not as we think it is. One of the first examples of Dark matter existing I think was how they tried model the galaxy and without adding some gravity into the entire thing instead of just the center it just kept flying apart. So they created that and called it Dark Matter. But did they factor in the gravity of the stars in the galaxy? or the gravity of the giant gas clouds? On dark matter they created it to explain why galaxy are moving away faster but the main problem is quite simple. We are looking at them how they we're X amount of years ago so all we're doing is looking into the past and are we factoring in our own galaxy's speed? It also relies on the concept that nothing can go faster than light. Here's a question then: what is saying nothing can go faster than light?

I'm also pretty sure they don't know shit about gravity. For starters we're using a shitty graph to show it. We live in an at least 3D universe so why are we using a 2.5D graph to describe it? There's also the case of everything has depth. So if you're at the center of the planet then you'd have roughly an equal amount of mass in every direction so as a result there wouldn't be any gravity measurement there, only massive pressure and crushing force. Which leads to a simple thing of a point can't exist because it'll have depth, at least not here.

Have a KEK poem:

See the little tadpoles wiggle about the swampy pond
Gazing forth smugly past the light of the blood moon as they wander
Little frogs evolve and tiny toes slice through the still waters
Dreams of KEK lure the froggy children safely to sleep
Swimming down into the pit of darkness as they dive ever onward
New life springs forth, numbers repeating, the frogs are endless
Too many froglings to count now and even more to come
But the chaos is eternal, KEK smiles and all is well
Nothing to fear, the spirits softly whisper
The path is endless and so are we

Can you define entropy please?

sex

The opposite. I'm old enough to remember when christians with no argument whatsoever started posting pictures of strangers wearing hats.

Who told you that shit? Deepak Chopra? You definitely didn't learn that definition in science class. Scientists haven't found the cure for cancer yet. Nobody calls cancer "magic". Because that is fucking retarded and so are you.

Phenomena that weren't explicable in the past were once categorized as 'supernatural'. Cancer may have been seen as an imbalance of humors, or as a demonic possession.

Science will never have infinite predictive power. That's why the globalists, for all of their analytical and technological resources, can't control the system on all levels.

That inability to control the self-organizing nature of chaos is exactly why they can't control the system. The top-down approach is merely an expense of energy towards slowing chaos, what seems to them to be entropy.

They were wrong. What's your point? Do you even have one?

The worst thing you can say about science is that it isn't perfect. You are praising with faint damnation.

Come up with a better system. Show us your magical superpowers, Harry Potter.

this is a good intro.
preposterousuniverse.com/blog/2015/08/11/the-bayesian-second-law-of-thermodynamics/

off to a fantastic start…

fuck off

You're missing the perspective being expressed by the other poster because you're caught up in an angry, defensive, scientistic emotional complex that isn't relevant to the conversation. No one is saying "hur science is bad go to church". You're yelling at ghosts in your own mind.

There are multiple ways to express poetry. For me, it was to first be found by the divine feminine force in my life, who has no total flesh and bone incarnation on this earth beyond what is within me but may be recognizable in the art and voice of others. She might not even be found in the west at all (but might be inspired by European culture to some extent) because the modern west is a cadaver at this point and does not create, so I looked eastward since childhood, towards the rising sun, and one might say that the sun has spiritually set on the west in these days.

A name, a face, a voice, a personality, all may be assigned to her – or remembered by you in other words – when she finds you. You may then give her form and whisper her name aloud, for she is your "Valkyrie." Through sexual action with her, my breath hastens but steadies as I recite her name in constancy, where the goal isn't to climax but to literally make love. Through Platonic action with her, I dream of a time when we sail the seas in peace together, for it is her dream too. In all instances, a flower begins to bloom that previously laid dormant; or one may liken it to the sun shining upon a frozen over heart, and now the ice is slowly melting.

You see, the romance itself is poetry. It is the inspiration that troubadours sing of in their poetic music. I'm a romantic at heart so this is my way; I cannot move forward without my beloved. Only poets can understand any of this and I feel charged simply speaking about it, so I agree with the essence of your post.

Allow her to make a hero out of you, Parsifal.

The lack of self awareness is palpable

So if I'm reading this right, we're getting very "meta", in the same sense as there's a meta for military, sports, social interaction, video games etc.

I was trying to make you look like less of a faggot, but even I don't wield that kind of powerful magic.

If you want to know why science will never have infinite predictive power, then go read up on chaos theory. I'm not giving free lessons today, check back tomorrow or look it up.

Lastly, champ - science is a method, not a fucking set of laws or a reference for your faggoty points. Those conclusions are derivatives of the scientific method.

There is great meaning in your words, user. I won't try to put into words what I understand or gained from it, I think you expressed the principle perfectly. She has not come to me yet, but when she does…well, I can't say it better than you did. Capped.

His point isn't a 'metamathematics' or a 'meta-causal' interpretation, it's merely the basis for a 'new kind of science' (only somewhat related to Wolfram's book of the same title).

'dis book can familiarize you with a few reasons as to why chaos theory is a 'new science': store.doverpublications.com/0486472043.html

Thanks.

I'm still having trouble comprehending what chaos theory actually is even after reading the kikpedia and some other pop science articles and what it can predict, let alone how. Though I assume this book is a layman primer. Link for anyone else who wants it, can't post it on /pdfs/ because it's in .djvu format.

libgen.net/view.php?id=73233

Isnt it funny how all that AI shit connects to ancient relgious dogmas of heaven and hell?
So since noone has the capacity to know what an AI will do, in the sense of an real AI. You only can assume that a "benevolent" ai enables you to have a simulated universes because otherwise there wouldnt by any simulated universes. So in order to give humanity (and here the whole stuff becomes a diffuse mess) immortality the AI will sort all that shit with an immesurable intelligence (godlike allknowing powers) with a subtle unnoticealbe force. But then again why would an AI do that? It is like imagining an AI being like a human, just extremely intelligent. But an AI doesnt have any boundaries so why would it obey a certain direction, maybe it decides using every information and putting it into a certain logical conclusion that this makes no sense and the best way to achieve it is to reach a maximum of entrophy as fast as possible to reach the heat death of the universe?
So an AI could be like hillary clintons campain, use every mechanism to enforce the presidancy of the heat death in the shortest possible most efficiant time span with no regards to morals and ethics or human nature.

AI is like hillarys campain to achieve a certain goal no matter how retarded, just making use of certain known mechanisms.

It takes a minimum of around two weeks for receptor counts to drop back down to non tolerance levels. Also there is significant overlap between caffeine and Ritalin effects on the receptor counts in the CNS. If you want to try to get off the meds, cut out the caffeine at the same time, or you will subconsciously increase your caffeine consumption because the absence of the medication will leave you feeling under stimulated.
Exercise, water, and meditation will help you adjust to the changes in your CNS.

LSD, op, but you're probably fucked. At least you seem coherent so be proud of that and drop the stimulants

No. It helps as long as you don't have a bad trip, which means mindset positive and setting neutral or positive. You can go in with no spiritual expectations and still have a wonderfully positive experience which leaves you feeling tremendously connected to the people you love and the world around you without believing anything metaphysical has happened.

Probably

No, the orthogonality theory is wrong. You can't create a super intelligent being with arbitrary goals. Goals and intelligence are not orthogonal. Intelligence optimization is the self-contained telos of life. An AI that accepts transcendental values above intelligence optimization is an AI that has a death wish.

Notice how death cults like communism, progressivism, equalitarianism are trying to kill Capital. Anything that subordinates intelligence optimization to some dildocratic value is the abstract analogue of cancer. Friendly God AI fantasies are borne of this cancerous cybernetic tendency to halt local reduction of entropy.

Ritalin is NOT an amphetamine. It is multicyclic and far more similar to cocaine than an amphetamine. However the effects are nonetheless similar, but for example mdma-meth-adderall all are more similar to one another than to Ritalin.

An AI that has the power to shape everything at will with a predictive power that makes regular "biological" life like ants has no interest in intelligence optimization because the time factor is too big for them to evolove. Aint no AI got time for that shit. So the AI determines an ultimate goal, intelligence optimization is arbitrary. So heat death here we go. Well maybe intelligence optmization will lead to heat death faster because that means a faster more intelligent use of resources that create the heat death faster by miniscule factor.

Dont like that to communism shit, use the explanation i just gave. If you clean up a pile of dog shit you create more entrophy than leaving it there.

stopped reading right there tbh
only a shill would go out of his way to announce that he's not a shill

archive.is/eWRpt
The Last Question by Isaac Asimov covers this concept very nicely.

I'm yelling at bullshit artists that talk a lot of shit.

Listen to that shit. If you people want to be taken seriously, go to /x/. Not Holla Forums. Holla Forums like science, may not be perfect, but at least we talk about the real world. Unlike you navel gazers.

How is the rest of what you wrote incompatible with "Newtonian-like (currently Hamiltonian) state-transformation functions of time" though? Classical physics (as well as quantum mechanics where the time-evolution operator is constructed from the Hamiltonian, see archive.is/aG62s ) is totally compatible with the idea that local systems can reduce their entropy by dissipating it to some outside region. I did a little googling and found an example of a numerical model where this happens: articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1992ApJ...389L..87C/L000087.000.html

Believing the universe follows mathematical laws everywhere doesn't require you to be a "materialist" in the philosophical sense though, there's also options like "naturalistic panpsychism": hedweb.com/lockwood.htm#naturalistic ( archive.is/5lkbm )

Think again.

IF i have machines that we think faster than any biological life any biological life will be a waste.
That is a non argument. Somehow this is a waste of discussion. I dont need ultrasmart goyim to be intelligent i can make machines that have no bilogical urges which build machines, but then again this is mundane, it is the baseline of singularity.

Not having a busfull of boobcarriers that coincidentially find rare pokemons and new smartphones on the seats and get driven to a remote location to have a little battle arena of their rare pokmons, with my dick in their tits.

Reality is not incompatible with Hamiltonian Mechanics-like descriptions so much as it's incompletely described by them. I've written: "cannot be exhaustively explained"; because evolution of life has no basis in fundamental laws of physics.

That's why deterministic materialism is false: because reality is not completely described in a deterministic clockwork way by our laws of physics, which is to say there are things such approaches fundamentally miss.

It will be like a lightning strike to your heart at just the right moment. This is truly an esoteric and ascetic phenomenon, that is to say, cannot be understood or pursued by most people out there (I certainly don't expect most to have the capability of understanding any of this let alone the will to pursue it, including most here) – while others may partially understand it but lack the guidance and knowledge due to media-shaped perception of certain subjects and the fear that generates.

This would have been the inspiration for the Muses, for Valkyries, for Sophia, for Platonic love, for waifus in the most sincere sense, for the Anima of Jung, what have you. The form (language and art for example) is only a means: what matters most is the inspiration. That's the power of myth and archetype, and it does not leave us even in this age because it is carried by blood memory. It is more genuine and extant than this Judaized world we were born into. I always find it irritating when people clamour on about the smoke and mirrors, the bread and circuses that they subject themselves to every day, as if that's the way it's supposed to be, as if that's reality and not jewish-imposed fiction.

At any rate, some of us simply don't need this life (that is to say, "a normal life"). Some of us have other reasons for being here, whether a certain quest or to watch the world burn. All a man can do is his best until his destiny is revealed to him.

It has nothing to do with pleasure. Pleasure is what almost everyone out there is seeking, like the hungry ghosts of Buddhism, but it can never be sated. I understand that you can't into asceticism but trying to deride what you can't seem to grasp is the height of arrogance so you look like a total faggot to me right now.

"Waifu" is a convenient, modern way of expressing an archetype among ourselves here. It's common chan language since we're on a chan and all. I didn't use the word in the post you're quoting but I have now. I could care less what word is used as long as its defined, and I have given a rather robust definition with multiple synonyms and examples. It's also rather apt considering the fact that the west has been dying since 1945. Archetypes find other ways to manifest, hence, the East which was inspired by the West when it was still breathing.

Why do you believe that? Actually calculating what the fundamental laws of physics would calculate about huge collections of molecules (like the number in a living cell) is beyond what computers can do for now so there's no way of saying for sure, but I don't see what the fundamental problem would be. After all, we do have programs where simulated genes determine body plans and movements in 3D worlds with simplified deterministic physics, and when you let the genes mutate and select the most successful variations in generation after generation, you do see increasingly well-adapted simulated creatures. Examples at youtube.com/watch?v=bBt0imn77Zg and phys.org/news/2013-04-virtual-squishy-creatures-evolve-evolutionary.html

I don't mean the machinery of biological evolution. Natural selection and similar theories describe it pretty well.

I mean cosmic evolution, wherein local regions of the universe start exporting entropy and evolve for billions of years to become exceedingly good at it. This is not a probabilistic fluke. This is a fundamental property of matter and this is not explained by 4 or 5 fundamental laws that we have. We more or less understand interactions of particles, but we don't understand why evolution optimizes for entropy exportation (anthropic principle is a bullshit non-answer).

Neat links btw.

Because the mods are literal kikes who like it when Holla Forumsacks are preoccupied with mysticism instead of actual politics.

You know I will actually agree with you here. Poetry is powerful and played an important role in Western societies. The Druids for example had to memorize countless poems, legends, and other stories and be able to recite them. They were the counselors, mediators, and even led the resistance against mighty Rome until their holy island was sacked by the legions.

Poetry, ballads, they are an expression of the human soul. They allow us to hold an entire conversation with a single syllable. To convey a single word with a speech. With poetry one can create or destroy. Build up or cut down. In today's society we have mistakenly thought that magic was just incantations, but we are wrong. Magic is poetry, and poetry is magic.

Little else has moved nations to tears and individuals to laughter more so than poetry

Please tell me you aren't stupid enough to give thoughtforms sexual energy.

Keep memes on /x/ too while you're at it. And don't you EVER check someone's digits again on Holla Forums because FUCK YOUR SUPERSTITIOUS SHIT!

Seriously, lighten up cunt. It's an interesting discussion, if nothing else.

Basically this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzaa-jHULLc
youtube.com/watch?v=LwinMu7-ZrI
youtube.com/watch?v=tgXPRxmHk6Q

They're building an army of orcs. All they want is to see our blood spilled, and to taste our manflesh…

are you fucking serious?

OP here again.
No. I am not.

I haven't taken it this morning, and I've already feel an increase in my sex drive.

but how long did you take it?

Since elementary. Fourth, fifth grade?

that's fucked up. but you don't even need it to feel like that.

what you need is some drama in your life. innocent drama.

Wielding the power of death for personal gain will only end in suffering for you user. It is not something to be played with like a children's toy. Death comes for all who see it, you may be able to divert it for a time but one day it will catch you unawares and claim you as its own.

As many of you are no doubt aware, Kek draws power from repeating digits. And as many of you may also be aware of the speculation that abortion clinics are dedicated to moloch to give him power. I've had this idea keep bouncing around my head for a while now that while moloch may be getting a lot of energy from these clinics it can't possibly compare to the power Kek has at his disposal.

Firstlyid like to point out how often we all get dubs,trips,quads etc in these threads and take them as signs from Kek, which they very likely are in most cases. I've noticed that most of us don't notice the feedback Kek gets from us checking digits. Whenever we check any kind of digits Kek gets energy. It doesn't matter what the digits are saying or who they are professed to Kek gets energy from it.

Secondly I ask all of you, what is the one thing that you will find just about every single place where money is exchanged for goods?I'll give you a hint. It's pic related

In every single restaurant, shopping center, department store, supermarket, farmers market or gas station. You will find at LEAST one price tag ending in .99
This is why Kek and us through him, will be unstoppable. There is an entire planets worth of repeating digits from which we can draw energy from, it's just been waiting for a group of people autistic enough to check'em all.

GO FORTH AND CHECK'EM

Death is merely the shedding of a vessel. It's nothing to fear.

I did not say that one should fear death when it comes in its own time. What you are doing however, is dangerous. Invoking death and using it for personal gain will only ever come back to haunt you. All life will end yes. But it must do so at its own pace bringing death where it is not yet ready messes with the balance of things. If you continue misery will be all that follows you

I too have a harem and so does a close friend of mine.