Why this gimp bother me? lt's make me want back to Libya

Why this gimp bother me? lt's make me want back to Libya.

Ahmed, this is what british women look like.

It's still a slight improvement from goats.

I wish she'd come and bother me

Why ate you allowed to post here?
#BanAllMuslims

Chin Chan.

>>>/waifuist/
Get out

Goats doesn't have down syndrome, user.

I know now that you are an angry fag who just wants to kick out everyone. But you can't kick me BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BIG PAKI COCK INNIT

KEBABED
Masiefags BTFO

attention whores really are a sad breed.

This pic says otherwise

I think you're here the angry one. Relax, count to 10. Take a break.

You just can ignore the posts. But because the only thing that defines you is your obnoxious waifuposting, you need to rush and respond every single time someone tells you the truth.

When in reality the best option is to leave this board and post in the board intended to waifuposting.

But this place is comfy, and it has only a slight amount of irritating shit, while I get information useful for my movie-watching hobby. Waifuist is a hugbox, full of idiots, pedophiles and their ugly waifus. Ask yourself, do you want to post at a board like that? If your answer is no, then we agree. That's why we're both here.

I'd go to Holla Forums, but it's boring and unfunny now. Holla Forums is also mostly boring.

Look at all this projection!

After all the Margaretcuck spamming, I gotta say it's almost refreshing to see more of this goblin. Too bad she still has to wait the rest of the year until the next election.

What is worse? Seeing the pictures of 50 different ugly bitches posted or seeing the pictures of only one?

If you say the second is the worst, you are the one who should go to waifuist

Actually, those are goatfuckees.

No pakistanis

What is she wearing? Just leggings? Are those even considered leggings? A skirt? Why is she sitting like that?

Short shorts with purposefully wrecked fishnet-like stockings. She is constantly making lewd poses wherever she can - especially if Sophie is around too