German leftists molested

GERMAN LEFTISTS MOLESTED AND RAPED BY MUSLIMS
at Degeneracy festival, now facing great dillema about "refugee" pets

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4w3140/majority_of_germans_dont_blame_merkels_refugee/
youtube.com/watch?v=EsBC-vF0ZeU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsa_Institute#Accusations_of_political_bias
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/19/17373769-iraq-war-10-years-later-where-are-they-now-lynndie-england-abu-ghraib?lite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynndie_England
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

i think we have enough to make a compilation now.

hahaha, they couldn't even say it

How are the chances of Germany not going to shit?

"Südländisch"/"Southern looking" is to the German press what "Asian" is to the Brit press.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Then there's this:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4w3140/majority_of_germans_dont_blame_merkels_refugee/

And then… she ate, and ate, and ate.

That was one depressing read

Hahahahaha yes!!! I love it. I love seeing harm and degradation befall leftist subhumans. I only wish that some had also been murdered at that same festival.

This type of irony never stops tasting sweet.

Yeah, look here, you leftists, now you too get raped by migrants and refugees, so you should finally figure it out too.

I'm a horrible human being for laughing, but that's funny as fuck

Are you fucking kidding me?

Go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBC-vF0ZeU

The Texans are at it again

She's a turkroach though, not an actual German.

Lads, I found this gem while browsing the comment section:

Ahh… those leftist welcomers. My neighbor (Oslo, Norway) - an uncharming, mental unstable women in her 40's - an artist, painter, she claims, welcomes refugees - and have learned that refugees do not understand that she is a borderline mental case without beauty and charm. She lives on welfare. Outside the local pub, I was passing by - she approached me in a hurry on Saturday: follow me home. Follow me home. Her urgency was due to an Eritrean refugee she had been drinking with, he came running, completely mental - shouting to me: she is mine. I bought her beer. You are not walking with her. Bla bla bla. Some other people, in their 60's, tried to talk some reason into him: explaining that - following a woman home do not = having sex. The Eritrean would not have any of that - following home = sex, he said. And he was eager to fight for the privilege. I was totally calm with it - I said: yeah, you can follow her home. Relax. Take her. Stay the f.. out of my face. And I went my own way. Stupid bitch - stood there with a dumb expression of surprise. Leftist women welcomers should know - any sane man, will not risk his health for them. Reap as you sow. The "refugees" can have those low quality, low-IQ women - for all I care - and live their lifes in common misery after.

topfuckingkek

I bet he said "I am on your side" as he was killed. Leftists are just ignoring reality.

There was a time when "But I defended you on the internet!" was a joke, not reality.

Japanese whalers strike again!

Oh, that sweet, sweet schadenfreude. I really want this to be true, user.

Thats true doe. Maybe not always on the first time.

one more year of merkel, god help me

Moar!

Is there any compilation of these rapes, assaults, killings committed by muslim immigrants, particularly refugees?
A pastebin or something like that

Too many retards….not enough zyklon b….

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Got what she deserved stupid bitch!

The first comment on that leddit post is pretty decent though:

It's a Forsa poll. They have been off dramatically (far more than statistically plausible) when it comes to election predictions vs actual outcome. They also like to ask manipulative questions to influence their preferred outcome.

To my surprise even the English WP mentions their shadiness: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsa_Institute#Accusations_of_political_bias

It's a literal translation.
"Silvester night in Cologne" = "Silvesternacht in Köln". 3 words.

Ah, fair enough.
I thought standards had hit a new low.

Yep…literally every leftist deserves rape. In fact, most normies deserve a light raping.

Yeah I'm sure there is, I'll root around for it

/JUST/

i hope he kills her

Bitch is gonna get raped for a beer.
Eritreans are good merchants

Too bad others lack the ability to learn from their experiences; guess they all need to get raped.

She is mine
I bought her beer.

toplel

I'm glad this is happening. Call me edgy, I don't care.
Every single leftist who suffers at the hands of their own policies and ideas makes me happy.
When a faggot dies from HIV, I laugh my ass off.
When an antifag gets stabbed to death by turkroaches for coming into their neighborhood, I laugh my ass off.
When an open borders leftist Jewess gets blown up by a kebab, I laugh my ass off.
When leftists complain about real estate prices in cities where they openly welcome large numbers of overseas richer-than-them workers, I laugh my ass off.
When I read about communist history, and leftists getting purged by other leftists, I laugh my ass off. I particularly like the story of Stalin sending one leftist and his family to a gulag and making sure the prisoners there raped his wife in front of him.
Nothing makes me happier than these stories.
I want the left wing to experience the full majesty of their fucking insane bullshit.

And yet none of these cucked morons want to do anything productive against the rape epidemic perpetrated by the rapefugees.

All they say is, "oh it's bad, but lets not doing anything to fix the problem, that would be right wing Nazi stuff. I guess the rapes will have to continue…"

You cheeky bastard.

Literally asking for it. Leftists seem incapable of learning these lessons through logical reasoning. They can only learn the hard way.

Those god damn Texans!

You could always just plead guilty and say It was my privilege.

So basically going to any music festivals in Sweden or Germany at this point is an expression that you wish to be raped by muds.

This entire summer has been a rape free for all for the shitskins, and nobody is doing anything.

German fathers understand this, and apparently offer up their daughters in the name of PC multiculti.

Alright… who direct linked to goybook?

Music is degenerate, kafir.

He was only 24? He looked so much older.

You will be amazed how quick things will change once the system fails to enforce and provide.

Dem tr333ps
Dat Texan

This.

The primary reason the populace doesn't revolt yet is because it doesn't directly affect them, they still get their wants and needs satisfied by the system, the few that suffer can't revolt themselves so they suffer quietly.

This gives reason to revolt, but the number 1# quickest way for a revolt to occur is when food shortages occur and the law can no longer be enforced.

OP?

Politically correct rape, I call it

By that time the country will be 50%+ muslim men and the positions of power will have been transferred to them.

A revolt needs to occur as the problem is beginning, or it snowballs to the point of no return.

2-3 more years of 1 million+ mud invasion will be unrecoverable. There with either be a muslim takeover, or a civil war with many, many dead.

Even if there's 10% of a white population and we revolt the aboriginal hordes will be swept away like dust before a flood.

There is absolutely nothing aboriginal about them.

They are an invasive, alien, cancer, introduced by Mama and her Mob.

we aren't dying without a fight, we're going to kick the turkroaches and muds out of our country

Then you better start doing it before they, and their mosque-based terror networks, with RPGs and full auto rifles, account for a significant portion of your country's population.

As it is now, the flood gates of them coming in are wide open, and hardly any are going back.

I'll drink to that. Here here!

Millennial manlet made a video about this. Basically he says that German women were raped en masse literally by soviets and mostly figuratively by the allies. This apparently is the reason for their mental insanity.

The psychological warfare afterwards was way more severe.
In fact they increased it in the past 20 years to a point where they teach you that Hitler was the reincarnation of satan.
They even rewrite history by putting altered Hitler speeches in school books which they censor on youtube.
You literally get a daily reminder that you are a nazi and should kill yourself.

This conditioning is so effective that even migrants and foreigners living here go full german guilt mode.
I shit you not.

The good news is they overplayed their card.

Bump

this

/thread

We have one more to go.

t. german, racist Ultra-Nationalist

So what? They are not immortal. Ever heard of "Furor teutonicus"? Those mudslime whores could breed twice a month. You just need enough ammo for your AK so you can reverse-breed those shitheads. As the other user already mentioned most Germans are not effected by the rapefugees and they are some of them at least earning good money and thus are not forced to use public transportation and shit. But for months every German you speak with is a) totally against Merkel or b) a leftist fuckwit. There isn't much left inbetween. We only need about 800.000 people 1% of the population to make SHTF. And believe me, if some flipflop-wearing sandniggers from Incestikan know ho to "use" an AK I know twofold. We have undergone 70+ years of kikemocracy so give us some time to reorganize and get angry. REALLY angry. And then lean back and watch Germany burn fueled by mudslime corpses. Fucking defatists…

Beta as fuck

wut

Germans are not fucked in the head. Theyre normal people with just more white guilt than other people, because the (((media))) constantly goes on about muh Hitler muh war crimes etc. Thats it. I find it funny as fuck when people try to "examine" the shit out of something simple.

"tonight, we aim for a new record in using the word 'problematic' "

Cunts got what they deserved

you are a horrible human being and so am I, 10/10

I don't feel sorry, im glad he died, just looking at that fucking face can guarantee he would apologize for his "white privilege" the next day if he survived.

Bull shit

The Deutsches Volk are fucked in the head.
Apart from any Flücthlinge position.
I have never seen a group of people so ready to sue their neighbor
and disown their children.
You just try and do something different and 5 Long Live Holla Forums! Germans will stop and get in your business.
I can easily see why they turned each other over to authorities during the Reich.
These are the most Long Live Holla Forums!ed people I have ever seen.

As a bong I felt guilt from ww2/holohoax bullshit, especially at school. I guess the tone was that we should be guilty by association because the Germans were like us and the evil satanic Nazis were what happens if you ever dare to love your country or put her first. (Little did I know I should've felt guilt for a very, very different reason, maybe it's changed since but I sure as fuck didn't learn about Dresden at school).

fuckin word filter
*Long Live Holla Forums! fuck you mods
*Rule… cuck

She will enjoy being raped though. She was shit-testing that guy, and the nigger proved manlier.

word filter?

which phrase?

rule …cuck as one word
is replaced by *Long Live Holla Forums!
see

Long Live Holla Forums!

see
I'll type it again

Long Live Holla Forums!

Cuck

cuck

Why the fuck would the filter that?

I swear

wut

You mad? Trying to demoralize again I see.

Long Live Holla Forums!

Top fucking lol

Long live Holla Forums

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Long Live Holla Forums!
let's see

I don't know who's culturally enrichi g who anymore

Wouldn't want to trigger the trumpites would we.

THERE'S NO WORDFILTER!

no one is triggered numb nuts
I was only wondering why the filter

ok whatever Mr. redtext

that's pretty much exactly like the (((polls))) that say that hillary's got a lead, even though nobody ever is a supporter irl

Long Live Holla Forums!

Sauce on that qt?

i bet you're drowning in pussy fam

She has a Turkish name though. But that face, typical brainwashed.

Have to solemnly agree. I wish it could be different, but the battle lines are being drawn out and have been for decades. Any leftist suffering their own machinations is a win for us.

eh roaches have been in germany so long that (((they))) got bored of names like grünblatt silberberg and heidenstein so (((they))) decided to go with some turk names

iraq prison scandal from 10 +/- years ago.

abu graib or something.

Long Live Holla Forums!

Good.

Leftists will pay for what they've done to us and those who come after.

Bring out the gas Hans!

You mean the marketers.

TOPKEK

Fucking newfags, I swear to god.

This almost gave me a boner.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

HAPPENINGS FOR KEK

This is actually the evolutionary strategy of Leftists, they sell out to the enemy hoping they won't be killed when their own side loses, and they'll scream to their own side that they cannot harm them because they're one of them.

Leftists really want to have it both ways.

Unfortunately, their evolutionary strategy didn't calculate for mindless dindus.

And the fact they'll get beaten when their traitor ass comes crawling back

Poetic justice

Settle down little Ami, it is just a naked body. No need to be so autistic.

could be he names his files based on a tag system, like I do.

german pool sluts = germany (location) pool (specific area) sluts (rapefugees slogans)

We should start a crowdfunding or demand a government program to pay for and distribute lube and condoms for German women so at least they don't pass on AIDS and other STD's when they get raped by refugees and immigrants.
Basically try to normalise rape as an expectation of when rather than if and explain it as a cultural thing and that the rapists are just as much a victim as the raped.
Suggest women and girls over 7 all have to carry the kit which also contains what to say to the rapist in his language to ask him to wait whilst the rapee puts a condom on the rapist and lubes herself so as to make the cultural exchange more comfortable.
At this stage it's actually just common sense and will lower the rate of contracted STD's.

Honestly looks like heather from ideepthroat.com

It is simply what happens when Leftists themselves take part in what they've wrought rather than sit in their safe space gated communities.

He's probably being sarcastic.

:D

Thanks Obama.

worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/19/17373769-iraq-war-10-years-later-where-are-they-now-lynndie-england-abu-ghraib?lite

Lynndie England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynndie_England

She should move to the States. There are probably people who'd not only give her a job, they'd fucking pay her to talk about "torturing" the muzz while masturbating.

Whoops. She DOES live in the States. My bad.

welcome to PC world…

I can't even pity them. Praise the goddess of justice.

Only if you're a rule cuck.

Wir schaffen das, goy…

Oh, is it Tuesday again?

So, has he gone back to defending them yet?

altruism and virtue signalling are going to destroy every western nation

Most likely. SJWs always double down…

Muzzies really will fuck anything.

Darwinism at work.

It was the sandnigger who was saying "I bought her beer therefore she belongs to me" not the poster.

eh, you're not taking into consideration the fact that Germans aren't armed and these muds have a vast network to obtain full auto weapons and RPGs, and hide them in their mosques. Also, if they are in positions of power, you're not going to be able to do anything to them.

I'm not being defeatest. I'm telling you that the problem is growing rapidly and will soon be irreversible. Another 5 years of million+ mud invasion in Germany, France, Sweden, etc will destroy anything left of native Euro culture and population.

You need to stop the muds now, while the problem is still relatively small. So does the US. King Nigger wants to now let in 30,000 a year for the foreseeable future. Trump needs to win and this needs to be stopped, and reversed.

Collective guilt at work.

All leftists should be raped.

Good riddance, to be quite honest.