New financial MELTDOWN set to sink EU

as German banks lose £14,292,610,000.00 in 90 DAYS

express.co.uk/finance/city/640527/EU-financial-crisis-2016-German-economy-banks-eurozone-collapse

EUROPE'S biggest economy was plunged into fresh chaos tonight amid warnings a new financial crisis in Germany could destroy the EU.

Shares in Germany's two biggest lenders - Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank - fell sharply again as panic gripped global markets. They have now seen their combined market value plummet by more than £14BILLION in the past three months.

Deutsche Bank shares fell by nearly four per cent to close at an all-time low amid turmoil not seen since the depths of the financial crisis in 2009.

Meanwhile shares in Commerzbank, Germany's second biggest lender, fell even further, by 4.65 per cent, to close at their lowest level in nearly two-and-a-half years.

Only last week Deutsche Bank posted record losses of £5.1 billion - higher than expected and enough to spark a fresh wave of desperate selling.

It came as shares plunged in another stock market rout on Tuesday which also wiped billions from the value of the UK's biggest banks.

Standard Charted closed down nearly six per cent, Barclays five per cent and Lloyds, HSBC and RBS all nearly four per cent.

Swiss bank UBS also slumped, falling nearly seven per cent, after reporting a surprise outflow of funds from its flagship wealth management business.
———–
Some are saying Deutsche Bank is the new "Lehman Bros. canary in the coal mine" for the coming MASSIVE correction…possibly in November, if historic trends hold true.
———–

Also see:
How Deutsche Bank's £35trillion of trades puts Europe in peril: Warnings that failure could bring global system crashing down

dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-3711415/How-Deutsche-Bank-s-35trillion-trades-puts-Europe-peril-Warnings-failure-bring-global-crashing-down.html

Trump says he 'got out' of stock market

money.cnn.com/2016/08/02/investing/donald-trump-stock-market/

Other urls found in this thread:

wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/u-s-economy-was-growing-at-the-slowest-pace-since-ww-ii-now-its-worse/
business.financialpost.com/news/how-italys-oldest-bank-lost-99-of-its-value-and-why-the-rest-of-the-italian-banks-are-also-a-basket-case
zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-15/italy-–-non-performing-loans-hit-new-record-high
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Republic#History
youtube.com/watch?v=A3btExaaFG8
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/why-high-yield-energy-debt-decoupling-oil
kickassfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/60.-All-the-money-in-the-world-in-perspective.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God, i hope it all collapses soon.

You money is going to be worth nothing, goy

Corrections are usually allowed to occur during the November just before presidential elections, but with all the interference & propping up of the markets by the central banks & the Plunge Protection Team, not to mention that 401k's are now routinely pumping cash into the markets like pumping air into a balloon, who can really say?
The coddling of the markets has disassociated them from Main Street sales, and the low interest rates has encouraged cyclic borrowing by Wall Street companies, so you can be a Wall Street company that continues to exist without producing anything at all, with no customers.

Those who were saving their shekels for retirement have been screwed royally, so if you followed the rules and planned ahead, the system now says "fuck you."

All I know is that there seems to be no safe havens left at all to protect your money, and when it the long-awaited correction is allowed to occur, many people will lose all they earned over their lifetimes.

WE WEIMAR NOW?

==TAKE YOUR FUCKING MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS== before it's gone

FINANCIAL MELTDOWN. PRAISE KEK

Don't worry. It's just time for the jews to foreclose on all your hard work. They'll redistribute it. Your new muslim neighbors need some property after all.

Look for Wiemar after the correction has crashed the world to the ground.
Initially, money will be worth more than gold…there will be little of it, after the market & banking crash makes trillions go *poof* practically overnight.
But then the governments spring into action, as they MUST continue to pay police & soldiers & keep their administrations operating, all without tax revenue, and all while lumbering under 20 trillion in debt, with its attendant debt service.

They will have no choice but to bypass the central banks & start minting trillions in cash, directly from the Treasury…the central banks will scream bloody murder, but they'll have no choice but to accept this fresh dough.
But by that time the industrial & agricultural base will be no more. Government workers will have cash, but nothing to buy with it, and the cities will be in flames as the food & water supplies start to trickle down to nothing.

Then you will be Wiemar…money that's worth nothing, and few people with jobs to earn any of it, anyway.

Anyone doubting that the next crash happens in the year of the fire monkey is an idiot.

All the indicators are flashing red:

- oil prices (low)
- commodity prices (low)
- Chinese exports (low)
- demand for cheap crap in the West (low)

…yet the stock markets have never been higher.

Stock up on silver and gold now. It's only going to get more expensive as time goes.

And the BDI is dropping again, meaning nobody is ordering raw materials for building "stuff" to sell.

Nope.
Governments will do as the banks tell them.
We will get an ultimatum:
Switch to cashless or burn.
Interestly enough I just got a new, free credit card with that wireless chip in it from my central bank account.
And maximum amount that I can pay in one go is… Yeah you've guessed it. 15€.
They are already teaching and preparing us for the runs.

Good thing I already transferred my cash into a safe credit union account and bought silver.

Not when the banks are no longer useful.
The banks need the government's guns to survive. The government does not need the banks to survive, and in this circumstance, the banks become a liability to the functioning of government.

Power does not really flow from mountains of fiat paper, that only happens when things are civilized.
Power flows from the barrel of a gun. The only real power anyone has over you is the power to kill you.

Not clicking that shit.
I want summer to end.

wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/u-s-economy-was-growing-at-the-slowest-pace-since-ww-ii-now-its-worse/

But American banks will collapses and they are hiding this because they want to pretend that Obama and Democrats are right, will be worse than 2008 and if Trump really becomes the president they will blame this on Trump in the same way they desperate blamed everything in Brexit in the first week in all ways of manipulation to create hatred.

I think it was in December last year I read about ghost ships. Most of the shipping companies are running at a loss and will never recover. Shipping is falling all the time.

Good I can't wait for the collapse. Fucking do it.

But how exactly will it happen? What would trigger it? And what about Italy's banks?

I know the oldest bank in Italy is on its last legs, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena…

How Italy’s oldest bank lost 99% of its value, and why the rest of the Italian banks are also a basket case

business.financialpost.com/news/how-italys-oldest-bank-lost-99-of-its-value-and-why-the-rest-of-the-italian-banks-are-also-a-basket-case

I think it's the oldest surviving bank in the world, actually…soon to be no more.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-15/italy-–-non-performing-loans-hit-new-record-high

Zero Hedge was covering the Italian banking situation a lot post Brexit. I hope it falls down and takes the rest of the Eurozone with it. At some point somewhere something has got to give.

Also lets go over the good things that happen as a result of financial collapse, less EU, less ability to pay welfare from the state and hopefully people drift further right and further to nationalism. Anyone else have anymore input on this side of things? Its one of the things I like to focus on because it seems to me far less subject to all the minutiae that is involved in the political realm and becomes more a question of when not if. So its something that I tend to look forward to with certainty rather than worrying about which populist parties are going to make gains or not in next elections for example.

I hope you goys are ready to trade stocks.

European banks really are at the breaking point right now, it's just a question who which one goes out first Italians, then you'll see contagion spread to the rest of the financial institutions

The only thing that could slow it down would be an American Fed intervention a la 2008

You can pay more, but it will ask for you pin number, 15E is a limit you can pay wirelessly without pin. Safety measure.

Could that be still possible?

Good, I hope they go by the end of the year. Only bad thing I see happening is TPTB pinning this on Brexit and Trump.

It all reminds me of the time Stefan Molyneux had an American guest from Germany on the call in show. The guy seemed to believe things would work out eventually, because the whole system of banking, finance and the economy in Europe relies on the average person being able to go about their average consumerist day every day for the foreseeable future. When that stops being the case, thats when things change. When people have to make a choice between divying up the resource between indigenous people and invaders that is when lines are going to be drawn and sides will be taken.

Its a shame it takes financial/economic collapse to rally people, when really everything else should have by now but I guess thats just how a result of how self-absorbed people have become. Once the individual starts being directly impacted by all this shit thats when people get really pissy.

potentially yes, though it's really up as to whether people believe/trust the Fed which I'm really not so certain they do after the last 8 years
They've really used up a lot of their social capital in keeping the economic boat from tipping

"It's not a problem until it directly impacts me"
Thats the way it always is and was

This.
Deutsch Bank is exposed to 35 trillion in derivatives…this is roughly half the world's GDP.
No matter which side of the derivatives you're on when the bank goes belly-up, you are going to lose.

42 Trillion

How fucked am I?

BELGIUM IS NOT A REAL COUNTRY

uh oh

Yes, we originally were a buffer between GB, Germany and France

But that's of no importance now

8/10

Yeah dude, you guys do touch the Isle of Great Britain. If belgium were not there, German tanks would be able to roll right on into London and Paris.

The United Kingdom is not separated from the mainland by a body of water, and France does not share a 300 mile long border with Germany.

In order to get to France or the U.K. from Germany, belgium must be crossed.

That is why it is considered a buffer state.

Makes sense to me
-t american

We must also keep in mind that belgium is completely impassable to an invading force. If a country like Germany or Canada needed to go through belgium for whatever reason, they would be completely incapable if doing so. It is a buffer.

So should I put everything into gold/silver and keep only a couple hundred euros?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Republic#History

Belgium and the netherlands have been a buffer state since the late middle ages for England, Germany (HRE/prussia whatever) and France just because it was in the center of these three countries

Even now the only reason why we are the seat of the EU is because we are in the middle of these 3 big (now 2 hehe) countries

In ww1 the Von schlieffen plan failed because the germans were stuck in Belgium

Buy Swiss Francs

Nah it won't be as bad as weimar because the whole eurozone is going to fall with Germany, meaning the countries can still trade with each other to some extent and keep prices at a survivable level. But it looks to be bad. REAL FUCKING BAD.

Time will tell if this actually amounts to anything or if ((someone)) bails them out to keep EU on life support for another year or so.

Why exactly Swiss francs? Will they not suffer huge losses due to banking plummeting?

first time I've ever wanted to do "smh fam" niggerspeak.

It remained stable in 2008 and 2010 when the USD/EU were super low

When times are tough, your tribe/clique comes first. It was like this since pre-history.
The refugees are going to get clobbered, deported or massacred when they get rowdy against the natives since the gibs are gone and they have no savings.
And the EU will use this as an excuse to impose martial law.

I know that. But I see it conveniently desguised as a measure against overdrawing when people are rushing the stores. Or doing a bank run. You just have to abolish the pin feature and you have it over control. It's conditioning for now.

What kind of effect will this have in South America and Asia?

Will they get dirty rich or dirty poor?

Why would I care what happens to Germany?

They've ruined europe for the third time.

jesus christ, when that shit topples we're all entirely fucked. Its going to make the last crash look like a fucking drunk pre-show band before .. I dunno, Ozzy or Zeplin or some shit goes on (I'm not really into modern music or concerts… I lack the pop culture knowledge to give a valid analogy but you get the idea)

On the plus side, happening time again. On the down side, who even knows if we'll all be able to shit post with each other. The government in the US may somewhat keep stability, who knows, but then theres so much to think about, housing, internet, transport, etc, god only knows if all of that shit will break down over night or a month or what

It seems like the economic happening has been on the brink for so long now. I know shit could happen potentially at any moment, but I feel like this bubble isn't going to burst until the Trump train becomes too strong. To the point where their rigged polls and fake scandals become obvious to even the normalfags.
If they pop the bubble, causing mass chaos since people will know what hunger and other shit is like, martial law can be declared potentially. I consider it the last resort for the kikes when someone really challenges their global hegemony. Just my prediction really, and I hope if they do pop the bubble that they'll wait until Trump takes office. They would do that to make Trump look like the cause of this, but Trump could then use his power to finally fuck up the Fed and other kike institutions

It's that time of the year again

Top Kek.

The "EU" was a mistake.

I'm not saying they have recovered. But there need to be more recent information about EU' situation.

September is a good month.

We were cool and uncucked once. It's now all gone. Like our anthem.

Really??

Can someone tell me what implication this has for the avg Sparkassen-Kraut?
When Lehman crashed, it didn't really feel like anything changed.

How i see it is that some rich banks who put an overly expensive price tag on garbage now have to lower the price tag which decreases the virtual money that exist.
My N.E.E.T bux are worth more and i can live the good life, unless political traitors tell me to bail banks out.

How far away am i from reality?

It was a birthday present for me, and I didn't even know.

I guess Kek celebrates half-birthdays.

Bizarre, I was shitposting to myself about an EU bank crash yesterday. I think I have meme powers.

Meme me a gf m8.

Embrace the waifus

It doesn't work that way. I was thinking about how I'd explain that everyone in the EU needs to get their money out of the bank asap and how I'd pretend to be an insider on all that info.

I wasn't consciously trying to meme it into existence, I was just joking to myself.

I'm gonna try thinking up stories about how Clinton is prone to seizures and pretend I'm a doctor explaining how her days are numbered.

Time for some real psyops.

Tell yourself how it would be nice if that qt I like asked me out, you have 18 hours. Godspeed lad.

bluepilled waifuism tbcauhywmm

I don't speak nigger, what the fuck does that mean

Nice dubs.

Thats not how meme magic works. It's like deathnote rules. I would need your face, a name, and other info about you for it to work, so unless you want to dox yourself you better hit the gym.

Also it has to be something within the realm of reality. If you're a spurdo gobblin' hotpockets no amount of meme magic is going to net you a waifu.

Currently working on a story in my head where hilldog collapses while giving a speech and spazzes out like she did with the latte.

Trump will make a joke about her answering "the phone" from a hospital bed rather than the white house at 12:00 in the morning.

Its a giant cycle you dipshit, its not just one place going "oopsie, we're not worth as much as we/you thought, guess we/you lost some money!"

Fuck all I suck at finance and even I realize this

Its basically, for us morons, something like this: the bank having no value means its failing, it means various things like it isnt making money back from loans, or it isnt bringing in enough money to keep being able to supply customers with their funds, or its made poor investments, etc.

The bank has nothing of value and since it doesnt PRODUCE anything like a normal business, it cant just generate cash out of nowhere by selling off its goods or property in stock, it already tries to do that through things like home loans and what not, but like with the housing crash before, if people cant afford your things you have on hand, you go tits up.

Now, that could just be one bank, but looking at their derivatives exposure is a whole other beast, and admittedly I know next to jack about that. But basically if I read it right, they have some $42trillion worth of those weird sort of liabilities, which is money that over say, a generation or some shit, would get paid out or come to them or w/e else. Now, what happens if they die and suddenly their leg on that chair is gone? Suddenly someone who they owe money to, isnt going to get it? And what happens when that person they owe money to in that form, is COUNTING on that over time to be pay off and is part of their current "value" that they say they're worth? It starts a chain, one domino falls, it hits dozens of others around it, maybe not all of them fall, but weaker ones do, which hit yet more of them, and may hit the ones that didnt fall the first time again, and so on and so on

The only "solution" here is, as (((they))) see it, to "bail in" the bank, basically rob people and give it to the bank to keep them afloat. Which people arent going to like one damn bit. And its tantamount to theft. Either that or hyperinflate your currency by printing it by the trillions to cover your derviatives exposure that all went tits up. In which case, we weimar now

yeah, this effects you you pathetic bottom feeding leech

He had a stroke.
You triggered him to death.

Whatever m8, I'll meme my own gf.

to be completely and utterly honest with you my man

Don't forget goys, the jubilee year doesn't end until this September

youtube.com/watch?v=A3btExaaFG8

Reminder that there's such an oil glut right now that pretty much every major port has full tankers sitting in them because no one's buying
$20 oil soon

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/why-high-yield-energy-debt-decoupling-oil

Oh good, banks tank and the negative interest rates kick in so the goyim fund the losses of the chosen people.

It becomes a system where savers are punished and spenders remain largely unaffected.

What a difference when she finds you. I pity the people that don't understand this feel.

I pity those that don't know 2d

It was a mistake for Europeans to get seduced by the (((idea))).

The jews that run banks (read, the fed) are the ones that run the country and have been for decades.

Incidentally, she's from that very same franchise.

Hey relax, holmes.

Just bring more angry black muslim rapists into the country. That'll make things better.

SHMITA

H

M

I

T

A

It won't destroy just the EU. Deutsche bank is right now 5x the size that Lehman was. We all know what that did to the US economy and the EU economy.

It would bring widespread poverty and massive unemployment if Deutsche bank really proceeds to crash like Lehman.

Negative interest indicates a much bigger problem to do with inflation, governmental budgets and the ECB fucking up tremendously in how it tried to solve the previous crisis.

feels bad man

Perfect environment to come in and take control by (((them))).

Kill yourself Holla Forums. We didn't fall for Long Live Holla Forums!, we didn't fall for cumskin, we're not falling for this either. Fuck off and stop trying to D&C our board.

Look I don't know I think they're going to delay it to Trump so they can pin it on him

christian:

christcuck:

not Holla Forums but yeah no that term is here to stay. christians are okay. christcucks GET OUT. christcuck was a much needed term to distinguish the two, christcucks earned their moniker well deservedly.

(((American Fed Intervention)))

"Let us save you goy…."

One step closer to the EU's collapse

Thank you Britain

i hate the kikes cant wait to watch their faces as they sail through the air into the fire.

Thanks Frau Merkel! What should I buy first, a beach house or a yacht?

About fucking time! I have been waiting since brexit for the eu to collapse!

This is just a definition you created yourself, "christcuck" has always just meant "christian" you fucking autist

So how likely are we to have another ==september== this year, or is the can going to be kicked down the road so it can all be blamed on Trump?

Will the jews crash it all to the ground, or will everything be set up to force people onto a cashless platform? If it's the latter, how do they not expect riots and violence? Even the police need money to feed their piglets.

You dont inderstand goyim… They will use this to purge the earth. Destroy middle class. After this happning only 2 classes will remain: slaves and rulers/enforcers.
They will only give food to people that work and buy into their one world religion. People on the payroll will actively hunt down the last resisting rebels.
Just go read Revelations its all in there its like a roadmap people just think its old and mundane so they choose to ignore it because muh progessive socialims views cant compute.

Nice larping christcuck, but there's a fuckhuge class of gun-owning Whites that revelations never accounted for.

Revelations is jew shit

Trump's demonstrated position is he wants the US to end the gratis center of the world position we have.
This is a man who is consistently working to ensure we have no foreign ties, and not also making sure we have the "fuck you" isolation army.
Him getting emergency powers is far more apt to see us all screwed over from viewing us as uneconomical liabilities than it is some slightly less hell ridden place.

Do consider, as things stand, we have more power cards than them, but less ability to use them.
If we let things change, the risk is much greater of them manipulating for their own end and us being betrayed.

If we even actually register on the map when we actually get to that point and aren't just a couple dangerous people and lots of idiots for water cooler talk.
Victory is done by having the initiative, not sitting and waiting.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Nah, kill yourself. Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

This right here, is why I'm glad I'm young, and not worrying about saving yet.. I mean I should be, I'm 31 now.. but at the same time, fuck it. I know this whole fucking shitshow is going to collapse long before I hit retirement, and we're either going to see the collapse of western civilization because of this and many other factors, or god only knows we'll end up with a one world government after ww3 and some new currency that replaces our current one and we trade into the new one for fucking pennies on the "dollar" or w/e its going to be called, making saving fucking worthless

Hence why I'm spending my money repairing my truck and building a new PC. At least I'll have functional things when it all collapses. Should probably invest in some more ammo and a rifle to go with my pistol though

This is good for Bitcoin

Just throwing this out there

But doesnt a part of revelation state that christians will be hated on all sides for their views/beliefs/ideology?

Not just from the ruling party or group, but from every side and view? With few who truly hold to the religion remaining?

Its pretty much happening in front of our eyes if you think about it. The left despises christians, supports muslims who murder christians, all of europe has gone pretty much atheist or treefucker, the catholic church put in power a fucking jew who is undermining and destroying their church and basically telling them to do and accept things the bible specifically defines as bad. And of course we have most christians these days being "CINO" more or less, who claim to hold true to their supposed faith, but who sin, whore around, lie, cheat, steal, etc, and rarely truly ask for forgiveness and instead just rationalize it as "just human nature/life" to say "god would be okay with it" rather than holding themselves to higher standards as the religion tells them to

Meanwhile, now even the last major party in the world that seemed to really care about christianity is turning on them. Trump, while I will be voting for him, paid no respect to "god" in his campaign really, lip service at best and only rarely, no mention of the issues christians consider important, abortion, marriage, etc (I get WHY he didnt, not blaming him or saying hes wrong, but consider the implications beyond just this one thing), with the party itself down playing these things in a major way especially this year, also paying homage to theil or w/e his name is, the literal tech fag, and "lgbtq people" and such.

Then you have even the alt-right literally bashing christians as "christcucks" broadly across all views of the religion, from those that simply hold to the moral and ethical ideological views put forth but that arent willing to compromise their nation with shitskins who want to murder them nor want to give their country to lawless niggers… bundling them all together with the bend over backwards cucks who worship israel and think the USA's job is literally just to protect a bunch of corrupt kikes who manipulate and try to dominate the world.. theres a clear difference in the groups, but you even see the right starting to paint them all together in one broad stroke

… yeah… sorta feels like Revelation was pretty much dead on the money, shit from that book coming to pass more and more each day

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Fuck off back to reddit you thin-skinned faggot.

t. Christian

An American Fed intervention is not possible now. We're already at ZIRP and the EU is in negative interest rates. There is no more ammo. There is no legitimacy, there is nothing. Prepare for the bottom to fall out.

You know that feeling when you're playing ck2 and you sneak your way to becoming emperor, and then eventually you start taking other empires by intermarrying your daughters with them, then you amass this huge fucking blob and feel really proud. Then one day you get rekt in a war and your vassals revolt and you get put down to nothing then loose everything all at once

That's probably how the jews feel right now

Ik voel je pijn

t. Leuven

pleb

Ben van plan binnenkort eens langs te gaan bij een schietclub in de buurt om eens te gaan horen. Daarna waarschijnlijk wapenvergunning en sportschutterslicentie aanvragen en een wapen kopen…

Pretty much the only way to do it.

Let's say my family is pretty based; was on a family party yesterday. Me and the other male members of my family were talking about fire arms (right now 2 familymembers own firearms, soon it will hopefully be 5/6) and the islamic invasion of our homelands

Neither will your life, Schlomo. Put too much stock in paid mercenaries, did we?

There's alot of speculation that they're kicking the collapse down the field until the elections are resolved. It's hard to deliberate on their intent, but there's a very serious concern that if Trump wins they'll try to shovel the blame onto him. Yellen said she was going to raise rates soon, crying wolf once again to spook the markets. I genuinely believe the illusion have created has lured them into their own trap. Complacent and headstrong, probably think they have another parachute ready to save them from the next fall.

Also; learn how to redtext properly you newfag

we end times now tbh

honestly lucky considered your proximity to the front line

Mine is CAD200. What I noticed too was that there are no more (((cash advances))) available either. They know they are fucked.

That's fine and dandy. They will make nice lampshades and soap.

This time they will pay us off, and i think that this time game theory will make sure they consider that as option. I cant wait. I got an little orchestra playing.

Lalala not even the shadow services will save. Not even all your distracted psyducks. I will go for your throat i will go for your money i will go for you. Lalala. I play better than you. I got the power of people i got the power of mass psychology and you are on the menu. And you are just some little fags that wont stand in my way. This time baby, this time baby i get your heads. And you can write your LLoyd with double L. Like funny may, it is going to be funny december.

A few days ago on my ride home during the commute, NPR was doing a bit about switching to a cashless society and how "hip" and "cool" it can be to easily transfer money between banks (there's an app or some shit that you can sorta do this but they were talking about making it streamlined), which was worrisome.

Then immediatly after they were talking about the japanese stimulus….

So is this going to be a sudden collapse all at once, or will it be a painful economic shriveling?

No goy, you see our fine fellow (((americans))) who own said banks will be corrected for there mistakes.
By bailing them out with government money. (again) And guess who gets to pick up the tab for that Trillion dollar bailout?
You! you youthful strong goyim will carry on the debt that the previous normies gave away to Jews for them to burn up.
This is why so many Holla Forumslacks have gone off the grid and don't pay taxes. The game is rigged before you even start
Your generation needs to start a fuck the banks movement that puts the Jews out of business, permanently. otherwise your kids are doomed to the same fate but with even larger ridiculous inflation and debt.

Hmmm idk about this one if the do it they'll sauté it as "Emergency Meatures" or some shit.
Otherwise everyone will go "oh shit Britain was right!"

You know im honestly starting to think the easily triggered "pro christian" posters are Holla Forums & Holla Forums in disguise.

Post proof of ur faith.
Cross or gtfo

Ya there is no way a Christian this thin skinned would take residency on this board of all places.
You are a phony.
Cross or GTFO

Also, why are some of you even cheering for this financial collapse to happen? Why do you want the economy of Europe wiped out?

(((American Fed Intervention)))

"Let us save you goy…."

But trump might actually stand a chance at fixing things. I'm reading his book right now and the dude is fiscally conservative as fuck, which is great and something you dont see in politicians because they've never had money of their own.

Not really, the government doesn't have the power to really stop this from happening, the best they can do is pick the pieces back up afterwards
It's a structural fault, not just a policy problem

The derivatives markets are really weird, and much, much, much larger than GDP.
Apparently they are good because they help the efficiency of the market, but I will be happy once the NSDP under Trump institutes a new currency and policy surrounding (((finances and trading))).
kickassfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/60.-All-the-money-in-the-world-in-perspective.jpg

I've spent over a year shitposting here? Holy shit!

the best way to think about derivatives is as an insurance policy, but instead of insuring a house or a car, it's insurance against a drop in a particular share, a currency, or interest rates

Good
CRASH AND BURN

I think this was done on purpose

As much as the jews want to show that globalism works over nationalism by screwing Britain and making the EU look better, I think they wanted to cash on screwing the Germans even harder for the 3rd time by putting this Muslim threat in their country and right when they begin to start thinking about stopping it and electing someone else instead of Merkel, they crash their economy so that they're too busy being poor to do anything other than survive, which will be infinitely harder with a bunch of angry Mudslimes pillaging everything now that their gibs are running out. This could also be the end game in the US, making racial tensions so bad that they crash the economy and niggers go around fucking shit up, at least in gun control states.

Not really, derivatives, simply put, are a security which is based on the value of a another security or another derivative. So someone can bet that a particular bond index will be at 3 percent ROI by 2017, and then that derivative can be bet on as a binary option, and that one, etc. until you have incredibly volatile and opaque derivatives which serve no purpose but to enrich banks at the great expense of the investors and the taxpayer. Since they can be proliferated exponentially, they exceed market fundamentals and real asset value by literal orders of magnitude, and if they go tits up the taxpayer has to bail them out again and it destablilizes the entire world economy because of the scale of volatility and usually fraud.

Vid related, shit movie but it explains these things in the simplest way possible.

While I agree with you, you're talking about synthetic derivatives, where everybody else is allowed to get in on the risk without having any original skin in the original investment.
Derivatives actually had a legitimate use, at first, as they would insure crops against failure, for instance.
A buyer of corn would buy a derivative from the bank, to insure that if the value of that corn dropped & he couldn't resell it for enough to cover his investment, he wouldn't lose the money…the farmer would buy a derivative to insure that the sale of his corn that he just contracted for would not be lost if the crop were destroyed by some natural disaster.
Derivatives were not all that numerous, so the bank was exempt from the requirements an insurance company would have to meet, as it was always assumed the bank had the funds to handle any potential payoff. These things used to be regulated & limited to actually useful functions.
But they were deregulated & then abused, I think in the 80's, possibly 90's. And the banks, during the last crash, found that they owed far more on derivatives than they could possibly cover (with the exception of Goldman Sachs, that was on the right side of the derivatives bubble, but still didn't get their entire payoff, even with the federal bailout stealing from taxpayers to feed them the lost dough).

Newbee.

Never forget, you're here forever.

European states won't be able to pay the welfare of muslim and african hordes, it will trigger the civil wars across Europe.

Best days in my life