How tight is a vagoo suppose to be really?

How tight is a vagoo suppose to be really?

Does it clamp on your dick like or is it really just a wet hole?

It's like a cave. Or so I've heard. I have no intention of finding out tbh.

You ever throw a hotdog down a hallway? That's how it feels like.

t. Chad

Nothing will ever be tight on your sliver of a dick.

I'm not a dicklet stop pushing this myth. My grip feels pretty tight and probably yours would too.

You've been gripping your dick so hard that it's practically a noodle at this point.

1 go to kitchen
2 get couple slices of ham
3 put in microwave for maybe 30 seconds
4 put in plastic bag
5 clench it in hand
6 fuck with benis

that is how it feel.

Dubs confirm.

So here's the thing: If she isnt tight enough for you, you can always stick it up her butt

Or better yet just fuck her when she isn't in the mood. If she's in the mood she will self-lubricate which makes her pussy open up. You don't want that

Find yourself a gf who will accomodate your needs as a man and be willing to let you fuck her even when she isn't 100% into it. Like while she's watching a tv show she is really into. Start fucking her. She will be so dis-interested in sex that her pussy literally closes up around your cock

Feels fucking nice. Means you got to push harder and it probably honestly feels like you may even be fucking a virgin (although I've never fucked a virgin)

A real vagina crushes your dick into pulp and cries out for more blood.

Look at this fucking cuck.

worst bait ever.

Look at this fucking hebeophile.

Itll grip even if youre small. Thats what its designed to do.

Daddy says I'm the best he's ever had.

The pelvis is a muscle that tightens and expands when stimulated. If a snatch is continuously loose, you've got a weird problem that I can't even put into words.

The pelvis isnt a muscle you fucking idiot! its a bone

Depends really…

It doesn't have a constant feel…

It can feel like a cave sometime during sex if she gets very wet nd you pound it till its all gapey…

Or it can feel like clamp if she cums…

Also depends how wet ( if its wet can be tight but you slip in and out very easy ) also depends angle of your cock sometimes you can grind into walls of vagoo.

You can also feel when your head touches the cervix which is nice.

Best feeling I have had from a vagoo is my gf in doggy normally it doesn't do mcuh to make me cum doggy but sometimes for some reason she is very very wet and tight in doggy and I can feel all the walls and my cock mashing her cervix.

I'm going for wizardry, but I always imagined it would be, like, a gentle suction on your dick. Check 'em.

Every one I've been in has been fucking massive. These are even young girls. Apparently girls have to tighten their muscles up over time, so they get tighter, provided their a whore. But then the labias fall out, and it's a roastie. Also that's only when squeezing, so they are even more cavernous.

That's not how it feels. Nothing is better than the clench of your hand. Should've told him to just make a pile with the ham.

I meant pelvic muscles, my bad nigga

imagine the sensation of putting your foot into a fresh pair of socks.
now imagine that there's a narrow entrance to that sock that stimulates you as you push your way into it.

it's not like putting your dick in a vice, though if she comes it can be fairly tight. if they're trying to relax, you'll probably feel a bit like you're driving into nothing (a sock that's a bit too big) while it's lose, but they'll still feel it.

it's just overall a really nice sensation, though it's better if you're both into it.

wet sand and milky coins.

That's sounds disgusting.

My current GF is one of the least cute girls I've ever dated, but her pussy is the best I've had. Just tight enough, keeps it clean, good-looking in general.
Too tight: not what you want. I've fucked teens, and it's more uncomfortable than anything. Fucking virgins sucks.