Brit/pol/ #1116: London Happening SOON Edition

‘Bring back Farage’ campaign as Ukip leadership race is rocked by turmoil
express.co.uk/news/politics/696363/Nigel-Farage-UKIP-leadership-race-trouble-Steven-Woolfe-exclusion

Russell Square stabbings: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36972126

London wakes up to the Met's new team of heavily armed police patrolling streets, Tube stations and landmarks after Russell Square stabbing
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3722890/Now-let-s-ve-got-London-wakes-Met-s-new-team-heavily-armed-police-patrolling-streets-Tube-stations-landmarks-Russell-Square-stabbing.html

'I heard a scream, then I saw the blood': Woman in her 60s is killed and five people are injured as man, 19, 'goes on rampage in a terrorist knife attack' in Russell Square where 7/7 bomb was detonated
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3722796/Woman-killed-five-people-injured-terrorist-knife-attack-central-London.html

Top donor could create NEW PARTY in fury over Steven Woolfe leader ban
express.co.uk/news/politics/696224/Ukip-leadership-election-Arron-Banks-new-party-Nigel-Farage-Steven-Woolfe

UKIP: Steve Crowther on Nigel Farage NEC relationship
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36955304

Jacob Rees-Mogg MP defends the honours system
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36952922

Other urls found in this thread:

sis.gov.uk/video/SIS_Animation_Amends.mp4
duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/S/State.aspx
premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/208003-breaking-isis-names-new-boko-haram-leader.html
operator-as-fuck.tumblr.com/post/46368827895/the-man-in-the-white-shirt-sergeant-major
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297672/The-doctor-call-webcam.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/696523/Russell-Square-stabbing-ISIS-supporters-share-news-London-killing
21stcenturywire.com/2014/11/01/sand-pirates-isis-are-americas-21st-century-terror-privateers/
express.co.uk/news/uk/696480/Machete-wielding-thieves-foiled-London-Flying-Squad-rob-jewellers
express.co.uk/news/uk/696505/Bangladesh-caf-attack-slaughter-Isis-jihad-butcher
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
express.co.uk/news/uk/696527/Illegal-immigrant-frees-himself-from-polish-lorry-and-runs-off
startpage.com/
express.co.uk/news/uk/693362/Police-probe-female-thug-racist-rant-film-appalled-doorman
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242287/MI6-told-agent-kill-al-Qaeda-leader-assassinations-breach-British-law.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1373268/Found-Real-IRAs-rocket-launcher-that-scored-a-hit-on-MI6.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/696438/Russell-Square-knife-terror-attack-stabbed-death-London-injured
twitter.com/CatrinNye
twitter.com/CatrinNye/status/757964863943667712
youtube.com/watch?v=0r376MkZwLI
twitter.com/CatrinNye/status/747499387484528640
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/how-donald-trump-avoided-the-draft-during-the-vietnam-war/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/04/donald-trumps-tiny-hand-size-revealed---use-this-graphic-to-see/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/04/meet-diane-james-the-ukipper-nigel-farage-hopes-will-take-back-h/
twitter.com/politicshome/status/761098022893658113
thesun.co.uk/news/1552591/dramatic-footage-shows-armed-cops-swooping-on-russell-square-attacker-moments-after-he-killed-us-woman-whose-last-words-were-hes-still-here/
twitter.com/HuffPostUK/status/761173628662710272
twitter.com/HuffPostUK/status/761169353391935489
cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/pope-francis-war-not-war-religion
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36965923
strawpoll.me/10904694/
twitter.com/MaraudingWinger
vocaroo.com/i/s1AQWZQSDztw
standard.co.uk/news/london/london-fellatio-cafe-planned-near-paddington-station-claims-geneva-businessman-a3311406.html
twitter.com/charvetbradley
twitter.com/cpsuk/status/761177432942579712
cps.gov.uk/publications/docs/cps_hate_crime_report_2016.pdf?platform=hootsuite
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/04/french-police-seek-afghan-asylum-seeker-suspected-to-be-planning/
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/761199427491094528
irishtimes.com/news/offbeat/video-emerges-of-garda-car-in-pursuit-of-ufo-in-gorey-1.2745002
poal.me/edk9db
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2246506/Britains-adult-babies-open-nurseries-new-documentary.html
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/wearing-dont-tread-on-me-insignia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/04/union-flag-becomes-symbol-anti-eu-protest-italy/
youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM
twitter.com/lbcbreaking/status/761250154515144705
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011557441453&fref=ufi&rc=p
youtube.com/watch?v=0ig3az96qxc&list=PLWcCLgyLeUuypQrLdF1lFnYp2V-WAEcKu
youtube.com/watch?v=yXcmkSqAqTI
youtube.com/watch?v=xlUE3WxZjiM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrbauer#The_peasant_soldier_community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vienna_Award
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/poll-backs-farage-leadership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a yank but would love to live somewhere like this, with my own pick up truck and tons of guns and ammo in the basement.

https:[email protected]/* */,-103.7261261,3a,75y,340.75h,81.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svl3NRdVC_tGxR2KZe3A9fA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

BRITISH MENTAL HEALTH POLICE

Do it for him lads.

bloke second from the right looks a bit silly tbh
Look how small he is, and his funny eyebrows.

daily reminder this is all part of a plan in which our views will lead us to be considered mentally ill by the State?

I finally feel safe from right-wing extremism.

WEW

Other than the one on the far right, they look like scrawny shits.

That's because the rest are Pakis

If physical strength was an advantage it would break anti-discrimination laws

it's almost as if being the some of the few select holders of legal firearm ownership is more important than your body type…

really makes you think.

THIS FUCKING VOICE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
sis.gov.uk/video/SIS_Animation_Amends.mp4
Why couldn't they have used a voice like Hitman's Diana, this just sounds like shit.

I want ttpw to take back that comment about Londoners being poison. I refuse to be judged by that prancing internet faggot when he shows even less moral fibre than anyone else here.

Entirely possible, Christianity seemed to be a bit of a loose cannon tbh. It was an attempt to actually reform Judaism along more Indo-European lines.

Is that a UK firearms unit? It looks like a fucking SOG team. We emulating American police now aswell?

They look like a fucking joke to be quite honest. I wouldn't be scared of them if I was planning a terrorist attack.

Stop playing metal gear it's warping your sense of reality.

Close quarters' combat training is mandatory. Not everyone is from Holla Forums mate.

Do they keep their guns are their home with them?

You can be a scrawny cunt and still be deadly with a gun, especially in a metropolitan area, there's nothing that really requires brute strength.

Except for every facet of lugging around that gear and employing tactics efficiently?

I didn't realise there were so many auswitchz escapees browsing Holla Forums.

.>>7011491
Enjoy being shot as well as cuffed.

Lads I can offer you a skype medical checkup if you're interested.

Their primary objective is securing the governing structures of the UK in the midst of total political and economic failure, whilst serving as a deterrent to would-be overthrowers/revolutionaries who may think twice about going up against a militarised police force.

All you need is lean muscle and these lads most likely have it, if anything being big would impede you.

k

RACE WAR
soon

Why would my squad suddenly turn on me?

Stop posting.

Also if you don't believe close quarters combat takes place in modern warfare - especially in, you know, metropolitan areas - you have some studying to do.

I just realized that the Haradrim in Tolkien are exactly that: Black Numenoreans (Satanic Talmudic Jews) migrated to the lands of the desert tribal people and manipulated them into servitude as warriors and cult slaves for their war against the worshipers of Eru. (Jesus/God)

Reminder that Tolkien was an ardent traditional Catholic.

Because GCHQ hands the police your 8ch shitposting records which comes with a manditory 15 year sentance for hurt feelings under Sharia Mays new globalist Caliphate.

what are your credentials?

SISsys
"We reflect the values of British society"

MI6 pozzed in every single fucking hole they possess. Traitors as far as I'm concerned.
They seem to think their role is to work for the Government according to this advert. How did that happen?

Historically, where a state was totalitarian, its leaders “knew how to rule with the
help of the secret police, but not with the secret ballot”
A domestic security intelligence
service in such a country was therefore a very important tool of the government, aimed at
repression and control of its own citizens.

This being so, the fact remains that all democratic states retain internal security
intelligence agencies. What is the point of a domestic security intelligence service in a
democracy? It can be literally inferred that the principal task of the service is to '''DEFEND
THE STATE''' against threats to its national security

WHAT IS "THE STATE"?

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF A STATE

Groups of people which have acquired international recognition as an independent country and which have a population, a common language and a defined and distinct territory

[ Here are some more examples duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/S/State.aspx ]

It is NOT to defend government. Governments change. Or are they saying ALL governments are the same. We know the answer to this

The British Security Service, the so-called MI5, is responsible for domestic
security intelligence in the United Kingdom. Although the service was established in
1909, it was placed on a proper statutory footing only following the adoption of the
Security Service Act in 1989. The Security Service operates under the statutory authority
of the Home Secretary, but it is formally not part of the Home Office. The Security
Service has no executive powers and it is not a police force; similarly to the CSIS in
Canada and the FOPC in Germany, the MI5 is a civil security intelligence service. The
Home Office also accommodates the National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS),
launched in 1992, a police intelligence service responsible for combating the top echelons
of crime. In addition, the Directorate of Intelligence of the Metropolitan Police Service
(MPS, also known as the “Scotland Yard”) shows that the MPS is becoming a pro-active
intelligence-led service. The MPS is also subordinate to the Home Office.
The British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS, also known as the MI6) conducts
foreign intelligence. The Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) is the
U.K. centre for foreign and defence signals intelligence. The GCHQ has separate naval,
air and army sections for military intelligence purposes. The GCHQ also includes the
Communications Electronics Security Group (CESG) which ensures the security of
official and military communications networks and advice the government and industry
on computer security. Both the MI6 and the GCHQ are answerable to the Foreign &
Commonwealth Secretary. Tactical military intelligence is collected by the Defence
Intelligence Staff which forms an integral part of the Ministry of Defence.

THEY ARE FAILING TO KEEP THE COUNTRY SECURE FROM INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL THREATS AND A SUBVERSIVE INTERNAL POPULATION THEY ALLOWED SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS TO IMPORT. THEY HAVE COMMITTED TREASON. END OF

What do when civic bong jew-loving kosher shit doesn't appeal to me in the least but I can't change where I'm from?

Feel stateless tbh

I myself had a skype medical checkup yesterday from a foreign doctor.

It slows you down, not weigh. You lose agility the bigger you get you moron, having big gym rat muscles will impede you.

Google pictures of the SAS and the Navy Seals, etc, a lot of them aren't big muscle men but get the job done.

we need more womyn

So, is Stabby McStabbyface a Muslim, Negro or both?

It sounds like an extremely niggerish thing to do. He must have lost his temper because someone stepped on his new trainers or something.

over skype?

Their training focuses alot more on endurance rather than strength. They want a man that can jog for 14 hours in horrible conditions not someone that can lift a landrover up for 15 seconds and be putout for the rest of the day.

yes, we video chatted. Was pretty good.

Based civic fencer agrees with this.

pennjillette.jpg

Honestly I feel betrayed by farage stepping down so quickly.

Fact is, we are still in the EU and haven't even begun the process of leaving.

Then there's the fact the remaintards will do everything they can to either delay leaving altogether or stall long enough to demand a re vote.

And what does farage do when he's needed more than ever? Fucks off and lets 10 years of hard work crumble as UKIP falls apart from infighting and lack of anyone charismatic enough to succeed him.

He abandoned us when he was needed most, when he needed to keep UKIP united and a threat to ensure brexit actually happens.

Instead he lets it all fall apart and leaves the enemy without opposition to plot to keep us in.

He needs to return, to unify UKIP once more to present a force that ensures a big enough threat at elections so we actually get to leave, because right now our side is in shambles and I fear we might not get brexit after all our hard work over the years.

premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/208003-breaking-isis-names-new-boko-haram-leader.html

ISIS names new Boko Haram leader

ISIS referred to Abu Musab al-Barnawi, who was previously spokesman for Boko Haram, as the new leader replacing Abubakar Shekau.

I've not read Tolkien as an adult. I'd better get myself in gear and get to it.

forgot the picture of the new boko haram gentleman

GCHQ pls

tell me more about it

You the paki rape baby?

Do ISIS ever attack israel or try to?

Strikes me as odd I never hear about them goin near israel

Reminder that Tolkien implied that God (or some kind of power) moved through him as he was crafting his legendarium and fictional history. Another reminder that we could probably save our people and civilization if we synthesized our ancient heroic pre-Christian heritage with Christianity like he did.

OPERATOR AS FUCK
What a lot of SF look like…
Don't forget a lot of SAS come from the Paras and they are as short as fuck generally
I have a friend whose dad was a Para and then in the SAS. He's 5'8" and it would need one and a half of him to make one of me. He would however kick the fuck out of you. He once showed me how - he was 56 at the time, and yes it fucking hurt and his son was helping me
operator-as-fuck.tumblr.com/post/46368827895/the-man-in-the-white-shirt-sergeant-major

That's the same as the old one

Well Lad, it was a female Thai doctor who i met through a foreign dating site. I asked her to give me a checkup just as a joke. I've also seen pictures of her in the hospital so I reckon she probably is a real doctor. She had me pull my eyes up and down in the camera, so she could check the whites of my eyes for jaundice. Then She had me stick out my tongue. Then she said she'd give me a salt blood test (if i was physically there), then she asked some questions about underlying illnesses.

lad…

Because Israel created ISIS, plus you'd never hear the end of it if they did

not GCHQ lad, just want to share my newly acquired knowledge.

If any lads haven't watched, Norman Schwarzkopf's explanation of the Iraq War and how he won it is pretty interesting, you can find them on youtube.

Interesting.

Skype doctors consultations are a thing
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297672/The-doctor-call-webcam.html

Yeah you're so enlightened m8, clearly it's christians beheading europeans and wearing hijabs with bombs attached

D&C needs to go.

Sounds like you'd love living on the rez

I bring this up with people irl and they don't think it's weird at all, one cuck called me antisemitic for pointing out ISIS never attack israel kek

AS THE MET POLICE SAY. THE RUSSELL SQUARE STABBING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM!!!

…and then there's this….
BREAKING: 'ISIS supporters' share news of London stabbings on jihadi forum
express.co.uk/news/uk/696523/Russell-Square-stabbing-ISIS-supporters-share-news-London-killing

p.s. MI6 helped the blood god conduct an illegal war against the will of the British people
…they need purging

People like you are exactly what I'm talking about tbh

Summer is still here. You make need this advice on how to kiss a girl.

may not make

no, if you look at their propagnda they never mention the jews or israel but are always banging on about 'smashing the cross' and defeating christianity, they never even managed to have an attack there either. if you also look at the maps of the syrian war there's a small ISIS enclave on the border near the golan heights, very strange

lad..

Near the sea and some mountains
Big strip of land
No pakis
No local council busybody snooping
All the guns and ammo you can store
Double the income of an equivalent Brit worker
Half the taxes of the equivalent Brit worker
Quarter the petrol prices of a Brit driver

What a fucking cuck. Just mention to them next time if ragheads will ackbar in Israel, why wouldn't they ackbar Israel from the outside?

You what cunt?

Who's the stabber then, lads?

Those are some ironic trips lads. Based Tolkien though.

ISIS are designed to draw the West into the mid-east so it can be reshaped. They're a bunch of sand pirate mercenaries just like in days of yore.

21stcenturywire.com/2014/11/01/sand-pirates-isis-are-americas-21st-century-terror-privateers/

Never seem to have a beef with Israel though for some reason

That metaphysical arrangement also matches Vedic/Hindu (Aryan) concept of supreme Brahma with a pantheon of angels as independent sparks of Himself active in creation. If we practiced the kind of synthesis Tolkien described we could rehabilitate our old "gods" and begin venerating them again as well as open ourselves to a degree of peaceful syncretism with other religions like the old days.

Gordon's finally snapped.

Witnesses are quite unreliable these days, can't even get the same skin colour of the attacker. smh

PEACEFUL REFUGEES STRIKE AGAIN

Pure coincidence friend

They did come out and say a little while ago that they were genuinely scared of Israel and that they were the only worth enemy, but still wouldn't fight them.

Dramaturgy tbph.

Makes it sound like you're not from here.

Toughen up you fucking queer. It's temporary.

Le boohoo I feel so stateless pls sympathize with me :'((((

t.Mohammed iqbal al-pedo

Hell of a controlled speech from the sand mercs, considering these are the same people who flip tanks and constantly break weapons due to shit maintenance

Sounds like bollocks, when have jihadist ever had a problem dying fighting kafir.

FRESH HULLO

GIVE ME SOME (you)s, LADS, THIS VIDEO IS FUNNY

Lineup photos released

Israel have been documented as helping ISIS
They support them because they are anti Shia
Russia have spoken to Israel over this position
Also they help to guard the other side of the Golan
Directly between the ISIS position there - on the Syrian side - and the Israeli position is where you will find the "newly discovered" oil deposits
Israel have publicly stated they will NEVER give the Golan back
Now imagine Germany was to take German speaking Austria and German speaking enclaves of other countries and…

albino blacks look wierd as hell

YoudontownnothingGoyim.jpg

Shoah, 6 gorillian, chosen people etc etc etc

Anyone not diseased can be trained to be physically strong and enduring. The difference with these guys is that they have high reaction times, mental agility, self-control and planning skills. Top operators probably have IQs over 130 as a rule.

Fond memories

Britain isn't even that multiracial. You guys can still stay huwhite if you want it bad enough.

US is done though. We were born civic and we're gonna die civic tbh.

Trust me you don't need to be that intelligent to be in military special forces, if you did there would be a constant shortfall.

Civic didn't work for that negress the other day
She got plugged good

Lad, there's a reason why the students on that rez are doing so well. The rez fucking sucks and they went to get the hell outta there. Alcoholism, rampant meth use, insane suicide rates, and the fact that they as a people are almost extinct.

Actually you were born colonial but revolted.

If only you had listened to your Anglo founders and kept the Irish and Germans out.

This is true. There would be too many people asking too many questions all the time
TPTB h8 that
You are trained extremely well to DO things and NOT to think too much about it before you take decisive actions

Idk about Aussie and Kiwi, becoming Chinese colonies at this rate.

I'm gonna regret asking this but plugged in what way user?

Why are london ethnics so fucking disgusting? Lile elsewhere they usually look like white people who are a funny colour, but here in london they actually look deformed. And the pakis here are brown, and around there lips and eyes they have this black markings that look like they have eating clocolate pudding or something

Lads I actually feel sick being around them

We can purge them of sino influence first lad, d/w.

Not only that but you're looking for a very particular person that almost enjoys the physical and mental torture if you had to add selection for high intelligence you'd have a handful of people up and down the country, even then if I had an iq of 130 I wouldn't be wasting it in the military.

Where the fuck do you live?

Sure but the demographics are all fucked up. I'd be fine with 90% white and closed borders but no that wasn't good enough, they had to completely open the gates wide open to the 3rd worlders.

The majority of newborns here are non white. How do you rectify that without genocide?

And based William Poole

Top operators. TOP.

The guys who can operate alone or lead others.

If we do it, I want a nice /comfy/ house in Kiwi.

Poor show.

'Like a scene out of a movie' Machete-wielding thieves foiled by Met Flying Squad
express.co.uk/news/uk/696480/Machete-wielding-thieves-foiled-London-Flying-Squad-rob-jewellers

….money was involved so the cops were waiting
…at Russell Square it was only people's lives involved so they weren't waiting

Bangladesh café attack: (((Briton))) arrested following slaughter of 20 people
…bet it was Harry or Paul from over the road. Right pair of mentally ill nutters. Wonder what they were doing in Bangladesh when they could have just gone on their mentally ill extreme right wing RWDS rampage down Brick Lane…?

There's a gap between military operaters, SOG teams and intelligence service assets mate. Top operaters means nothing it's so open. Yes maybe agents working for intelligence agencies that filtered through military and then sog operations but again rare as rocking horse shit.

white women are magic

What's your favourite word to avoid saying "muslim" Holla Forums. Mine is "islamist" tbh, you can still imply that it's not all muslims but bigots cant use their rhetoric to say you're sympathising with them.

Also they might not be truly indigenous
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
WE WUZ

he actually went on holiday to bangladesh and attacked a cafe the absolute madman

MUZZAS

I don't work around it tbh lad, raghead, shitskin, paki or sandnigger.

Not about to go BBC PC patrol and give the shitskins more power than they already have in this country.

"Moslem" because it's the traditional way to say it and it's insulting to them.

Vibrant communities.

They're repugnant.

'Not Long for this world'
Gordon rambling seemingly saddened 'Ok, so this it …..
but I've had to learn a doormat, i live in a piss or this? I've got a guitar, hd tv, universe, console,samsung, sofa, blablablablafuckingbla. I'm not hard, I may have cut but i was getting beaten the fuck up. I'm not fucking hard because I don't want to be. Don't get me wrong. I could probably stand getting beaten up far longer than bloody steve Macafadden or the rock or whatever. I could. But I don't want to fight, but I don't want to give up my principles and frankly I've put with more pain than anyone I know ever has. And yet somehow I am the one who is difficult and horrible, for basically. I'm sorry to anyone is who pissed off by me, but I've been pissed off by a lot more poeple. And i'm missing top gear to make this message, so right now I will stop it. And I'm probably going to end up punished, so nothing more than my parents and childhood. It got dark, dad hit me several times and used to yell at me when i was actually crying, didn't believe me that i was actually sick and my mum doesn't believer or uunderstand?

Saracen tbh

….aaaaaaaaand….HE'S OFF!!

WATCH: 'Illegal immigrant' escapes from Polish lorry in London rush hour - then runs off
express.co.uk/news/uk/696527/Illegal-immigrant-frees-himself-from-polish-lorry-and-runs-off

WELL DONE MI6 MI5 BORDER AGENCY POLICE WHOEVER. WELL DONE. PROTECTING BRITAIN WELL AS USUAL.

YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER BUNCH OF CORRUPT MELTS. UTTERLY FUCKING USELESS AND NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

Can't wait for olympics tbh

startpage.com/

We don't know how much choice he had. Carswell, Evans, Hamilton, Flynn, the majority of the NEC, perhaps even Nuttall, all seem to want to move to a centrist position. The members love him, but he doesn't seem to have enough support of the mid-ranking officials.
I think they'll get a nasty surprise if they think the members will allow them to make UKIP some sort of Lib Dem faggotry.

Their purpose is to fuck our lives up and they do it pretty well.

Rio is going to be a fucking shitshow, prepare for maximum huehuehues.

Snowflake doorman BTFO by scouse girl pointing out a truth
'Fucking foreigner' Police launch probe after woman's racist rant is caught on camera
express.co.uk/news/uk/693362/Police-probe-female-thug-racist-rant-film-appalled-doorman

Don't bother hunting innocent muslim terror suspects or rapists. Concentrate on hunting down drunk and angry 5'4" blondes from Liverpool. That'll fix Britain.
…smh

That sounds way cooler than it probably is.

They shittiest part is, they are actually decent people.
Went to school on the rez for a year and had a major crush on one of their grills
She had lighter skin and you couldn't even tell she was injun

That won't end well

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST WANT TO ACHIEVE INNER PEACE

She since came out and apologised lad smdh

Why do civic Brits tend to like Indian women?

I don't get it. They're hairy and too skinny.

Well it's not but it has become.so
Obviously they've been compromised
The rot starts within
…just look at what Dearlove got up to

It's the latent colonialist urges in our blood tbh, can't be helped.

L-lads. There's a r-real female here . . .

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242287/MI6-told-agent-kill-al-Qaeda-leader-assassinations-breach-British-law.html

MI6 has been Albaghdadi Sympathizers International for a while now.

Thanks MI6

I don't really like any women tbh. I just want to have a comfy village cottage and engage in my hobbies.

Russel Square attacker confirmed as a Norwegian national of Somali origin.

So a Muslim, who just coincidentally had mental health problems and attacked people for purely secular reasons!

Name rumored to have been Mohammed Sam-Farah Al Hyeed

They're called the flying squad amongst other cops because of the amount of sniff they ( allegedly ) take
….even though the name came from them being able to borough hop without having to observe divisions

So he is a terrorist, just not Muslim.

Are you part injun lass?

It was a European guy…. BIGOTS BTFO

Is there racial tension with Indians in Britain? That's the only thing I can imagine.

No I'm American, we don't like skinny girls.

That pic kills me. I live in such a degenerate cesspit. No soul at all. Just concrete, shopping centers and Starbucks.

No he set foot on the island of Britain once so he is quintessentially British.

What can be done about these Nordic terrorists who have plagued us throughout history?

It's good the way the Express censor the illegal immigrant's face to make it easier for members of the public to help in tracking him down

We live in a country full of traitors lads. What do we do?

Soon you'll also enjoy a pack of Somalis on every street corner.

Watch the media relentlessly refer to him as a 'Norwegian'

Y'all niggaz postin' in a troll bread.

A tan Norwegian defends woman ageinst racists?

Lads we'll find a way.

To be honest the fantasies of going on a mass shooting are getting pretty common lately. Get a gun case, get a license legally. Purchase some firearms. Find the best semi-automatic one I can get. Stock up on ammo, then go into one of those huge prayer events when the muzzies gather in the thousands. I'd wear a burqa so nobody would know until I was in amongst them.

Of course I'd never do anything like that. It would only hurt our cause and let the government push through even more anti-privacy laws.

you fucking jewish shill

why do you want some ugly gook? look at this ugly bitch shes nothing compared to a superior aryan white woman

If you got a license and dis this, you'd harm the plight of gun owners across the nation

MI^ are a fucking disgrace tbh. They have always had problems with double agents, infiltrators, and ranks filled with noncing public schoolboys
They thought they'd fix it by drafting some quintessentially British people in
They're so on the ball the Real IRA managed to fire an RPG-22 at their headquarters
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1373268/Found-Real-IRAs-rocket-launcher-that-scored-a-hit-on-MI6.html

They need purging.
TOTALLY

Very small percent of my genetics probably is. After my mother's father divorced his first wife he moved to Alaska and boned an injun and made my aunt.

I have benis.

All your media seems to do this. That shit sickens me. Is it illegal to help law enforcement track down crims?

If we worship based Wotan it'll be OK tbh

Threaten them with nukes and force them to pay reparations.

We're becoming Sweden/Germany so the short story is.

THERE MUST BE A TOTAL PURGE!!

or, in short, we will die as a nation

The media does it to remove ny chance of liability if something was to happen. Its just legal cowardice

Somali knife attack in London lads

In ancient viking tradition it is a great insult to refuse sex with another a man's wife when he offers her to you. Therefore I suggest we cuck them to death.

HE AIN'T NO MUSLIM BRUVV!

Norwegian*
You fucking racist.

I fucking hate vikings. I always hated them but lately . . .

It's even more of a disgrace that we are allying with them tbh

Of course this is a completely hypothetical thought experiment tbh.

This webm of Based Mandelson is also completely unrelated.

Got to Somers Town or the Hampstead/Chalk Farm end of Prince of Wales Road to see Mogadishu

I nearly got macheted going to visit someone on an estate there 8 years ago. Back then it was being run by Somalian gangs and was a no go area for police

That's some serious faggotry. I've noticed your nation is in need of some extreme law enforcement reform.

Just askin' for trouble, lad.

t. white girl

Why is our race the most traitorous one, lads?

Gettin pretty sick of this multikulti shit tbh lads. How do we meme a race war into real?

Why are modern pagans so obsessed with the Norse? It's one of the least developed branches of the Indo-European religion with almost no primary sources.

Jesus was an avatar of Vishnu or Zeus you pleb.

Relax, it's just a fantasy from despair and desperation.

IT WAS AN AMERICAN WOMAN THAT WAS KILLED IN RUSSELL SQUARE. HOPEFULLY SHE WAS JEWISH AS WELL SO THAT THE US AND ISRAEL WILL LAUNCH NUCLEAR STRIKES ON THE CAPITAL
express.co.uk/news/uk/696438/Russell-Square-knife-terror-attack-stabbed-death-London-injured

Precisely because it is so undeveloped. Almost none of them actually believe in the religion for real. They don't literally believe these gods exist. It's about the form of the religion; its aesthetic. They want to wear a hammer of Thor around their necks because it looks cool. It's just a fashion statement, not a religion. They're children that decided they don't like Christianity for whatever reason so they go to this shit. It's just another version of 'fuck you mum and dad!'.

quads confirms, london is gonna get nuked

It's also heresy.

Fuck Christianity tbh. No bullies.

Woden and Zeus are the same deity you pleb. I use the Anglo-Saxon name for the All Father because I am English you cunt.

They use an excuse like "I identify more with the norse gods" no joke, go to /asatru/ and they'll actually say that kek. Irl they're just trying to look cool by following what they think looks cool. They think having big strong gods will make them big and strong. If they were serious about it they probably would just follow the latin branch or some kind of sythesis between greco-roman anf hindu

We should be rebuilding the source religion.

Shut up you heretical mincer

It's like furies fam

twitter.com/CatrinNye

Have a scroll through this BBC Reporter's "feed"

'kinell lads. I guess this is what happens when white western liberal women reach child bearing age but don't have kids, they try to mother the world.

The Crusades were unchristian tbh.

indeed an Israeli was also stabbed

Not really fam, there is both biblical precedent and the living tradition which support them.

The image isn't a crusader image either you ignorant gorilla

Turn the other cheek and die for Israel, lad.

Is that a holocaust movie or is he a football player?

You don't even know what turn the other cheek means and why would a I die for Israel? Go on, tell me. I love btfoing a dirty little ignorant heretic like you.

Which is the reason he used the phrase "least developed branches of the Indo-European religion". He specifically said it was a branch of a religion.

You have bad reading comprehension.

It's dead. "Rebuilding" would actually mean "Making stuff up".

If you knew anything about religion you would also know that you can't just invent one out of nowhere unless you're running a scam like L. Ron Hubbard did. Religious practices and traditions arise out of genuine belief in the deities of that religion. Without serious belief, the religion dies. It'd be like building the roof of a house without laying the foundation. You'd just be LARPing.

MUH DIVINE WHITE WOMYN

And the reason why people don't like Christianity is because it is demonstrably weak and has patronising people like you who use strawman arguments.

Gee why do people in Northern Europe associate themselves more with Germanic Paganism? Hmmmmm who could possibly solve this conundrum…

I agree. The Proto-Indo European religion is the European Religion. It just manifested a culturally distinct in different nations. I just say we should use our own distinct tribal identity to express it.

Then why did the marauding Northern European Crusaders sack Constantinople and kill their fellow Christians in Byzantium?

Lad do you really think we havent heard that one before?

Chinese cursed to live in interesting times it seems.

Because they too were heretics who had been persecuting Catholics for years; Plus the Doge of Venice wanting some cheeki riches

Here she is helping Pakis get well paid taxpayer funded jobs at the BBC

twitter.com/CatrinNye/status/757964863943667712

Jews are the chosen, lad. And excuse me, my parents just never taught me anything about Christianity. It's a dying religion. It can't do anything against Islam.

Why don't you educate me, lad?

Biggest kek tbh. But yeah good luck, hope you have fun posting your ebin varg memes on the internet. Tru germanic warrior right here lel

Yeah, race mix. That will show those people pushing race mixing
WEW LAD

Yeah m8, you clearly dont know anything about christianity then. Just read epistles to the Romans. It covers most of the basic knowlege you seem to lack

Why do people not in Northern Europe associate themselves more with Germanic Paganism is the question he was really asking. I guess being able to read and understand what people are saying isn't an important part of being a mighty Viking warrior like yourself.

Go pray to the gods you don't actually believe in instead of embarassing yourself on here, kiddo.

On of off chance that you're actually interested in the sacking of Constantinople and not just grasping at straws to attack Christianity with, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=0r376MkZwLI

My LARPy idea is synthesizing our old pantheon with Christianity to get a more virile and ethnic religion; like the way Tolkien did in his mythos.

The Catholic saints from European history and the angelic hosts are kind of halfway there already.

"Blood upon us and our children" doesn't sound like something the chosen would say indeed the whole book of Matthew deals with precisely why they aren't the chosen people.

American "Christianity" for some reason likes to ignore the book of Matthew. Indeed protestantism picks and chooses which part of the Bible to choose from which is precisely the root of its heresy.

Who exactly practices this Christianity you follow, lad?

3 days after Brexit

twitter.com/CatrinNye/status/747499387484528640

Fucking Scandi's. Always causing trouble with their walking sticks, crocs, and ikea/sauna lifestyle tbh.

About a billion lad

Every time I've been to a church there's been nothing but cuck talk.

Those subverted Yank protestants scare me. I'm glad Cruz isn't going to be president.

Just me and over a billion others, all a part of the largest religion on earth.

He said that as if it was exclusive to which I exclaimed that Woden was the the same deity so why should I not think of Jesus as an avatar of Woden the same deity as the Indo European Dyeus Phter.

I'm simply saying I favour the Anglo-Saxon name because its MY cultural heritage.

What is with the cuckery in this thread? Sneering at your own cultural tradition, its pretty pathetic.

Watch the news and see how the Church bends over for the current invasion, from the Pope to the Protestant NGOs that help them come here.

Yes they were Northern Europeans who did not have comradery with the rest of Christendom beyond a pretext to make war. They were happy to sack Constantinople for its benefits.

This argument about supporting Germanic Paganism being only done because it looks cool was in this thread, a Brit/pol/ thread most likely with a bunch of English people here. So I'm entirely justified to respond to the sneering about caring for our cultural heritage over Greek or Roman or whatever.

I said I would consider Jesus an avatar of Woden who wages war against the Crucifix in a metaphysical battle, who also fought the Serpent Satan the Indo-European Demon and the enemy of goodness and life the Jews.

But using the word Woden is stupid I should cuck myself to Greco-Roman language because it is more 'developed'.

Sounds very civic, lad, and therefor most of them are probably cucks tbh.

Lol look at him change the subject everytime he gets shown to be a retard.

GAS THE NEC PARTY WAR NOW.

WHO COULD POSSIBLT TAKE 'THE DAILY TORYGRAPH SERIOUSLY' EVER AGAIN?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/how-donald-trump-avoided-the-draft-during-the-vietnam-war/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/04/donald-trumps-tiny-hand-size-revealed---use-this-graphic-to-see/

How is it changing the subject? I would actually find Christianity kind of attractive if it was anything like you described. Just saying I have seen nothing like that.

Oh therein hangs the proof btfo then forget the two thousand years of Church tradition and actual practice and that fam this guy went to Church and had a cuck priest or probably "vicar" pr "pasta"

10/10 lad, truly following this doctrine is the only way to save our European heritage

ARE NIGE BACKS DIANE JAMES FOR SUCCESSOR
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/04/meet-diane-james-the-ukipper-nigel-farage-hopes-will-take-back-h/

It's because you're a ignorant cunt who has no interest in learning the gospels or the living tradition of faith. You want us to speenfood something that is right there in front of your very eyes but you refuse to see? No thanks.

Filtered.

How is what it was relative, lad?

How did I describe it? M8 you're just an edge lord who has fallen for the leftist meme of "be nice to other people" equals "don't like your own people"

You're just butthurt, lad. I see no proof of what you speak of. If anything you are LARPing just as much as the pagans are.

It's not only the leftists, lad. It's the church itself. Look at the pope, or go to any sermon. Nothing but multicultural pro refugee civic propaganda.

…By REBECCA FLOOD

They murdered them to death to make sure they had murdered them properly

We desperately need "people aren't equal" and "some kinds of people are inherently more prone to sin". It should be seen as immoral to import populations who you know will be more sinful and degrade your society.

Even if you're being sarcastic to those who would accuse me of being insincere and just latching onto some neopaganism because its 'cool'.

I actually believe in the Indo-European cosmic battle.

There have been much worse popes before, and much better popes. Also remember that this pope has changed literally nothing to church docctrine. He even fought to uphold the traditional position on gay marriage and ordination of women. Just because one pope said something isnt reason to abandon a 2000 year old church that underpins our entire civilisation smh

I could live with Diane James as leader as long as she purges the NEC and starts the grassroots direct democracy that both Woolfe, Banks and Nigel want.

But the door is still open to an EGM being called, its all a bit uncertain right now. I don't like uncertainty tbh lads.

What's the protestant view on people like St. Augustine?

New idea
Weld the doors and windows on Parliament shut until they eat each other. Thus saving 3.7 million of our British pounds EVERY year

VOTE ME FOR CHANCELLOR OF THE EXCHEQUER!!

twitter.com/politicshome/status/761098022893658113

Its to do with archetypes. They exist as an eternal and ever manifesting spirit

The catechism of the catholic church states that different people have different abilities and talents. There's nothing wrong with fencing off your border and keeping darkies out. There is a problem with being a cunt to other people just for the sake of being a cunt.

smh

tbh I think Asians are the most traitorous, don't 25% of them marry another race or something like that?

People are equal in God just as people are equal in court. I.e. there will be no prejudice based on class, race, etc. That is to say that a benevolent nigger who is loyal to God and virtuous will be placed higher in heaven than a white wotanist who makes a god of himself and is completely invirtuous.

St. Augustine covers exactly this issue as well. It's directly against the tradition of the Church to accept these people. Pope Francis is going directly against it. I ween it could be a useful thing. Especially with most Catholics being pretty based and getting more based by the day. If it wants to survive the Catholic Church will have to return to its true self once again in more ways than one.

Don't think so, they just allowed themselves to be martyred. How passive aggressive is that.

Mostly hold them in sentiment, sola scriptura means that teaching should only come from the bible

There's only one kind of Christian left in the world that strikes fear into the heart of muslims tbh. Every other branch have thrown down their arms.

Imagine if you were a chink
Top kuk

I don't understand why the get subsidised food.

They earn a good wage.

MP expenses are a joke.

Traitors lining their pockets.

After they've removed books to fit in with their bogus doctrine.

Indomitable will is pretty heroic.

The Sikhs honor their people who chose to be tortured to death instead of converting to Islam too.

We need to gather every Norwegian in the country and execute them to send a message tbh.

They dont even follow scripture. As much as they pride themselves on being pure in doctrine because of their lack of tradition, half of them have gay marriage and female priests, which is directly against scripture

Orthodoxy is the last remaining form of Old Roman Christianity and is the bridge from the Indo-European Warrior Cult to modern day.

The Catholics are now completely subverted.

Orthodoxy ain't too bad but the Catholic Church isn't dead. Even some sects of Protestantism are more based than both at times. When you look at Europe it's the Catholic countries who are leading the way in nationalism. Hungary, Poland, France, Austria. All are hard core mad men because they've been more or less insulated from the humanist root of Protestantism. As I've said; Catholics are not happy with this Pope and many priests are feeling the same and it can only grow worse. Francis I is literally the repudiation of Vatican 2 that we have needed for so long.

I remeber being in the bar at the House of Commons
20 fags £1
A pint £1

Fucking outrageous

thesun.co.uk/news/1552591/dramatic-footage-shows-armed-cops-swooping-on-russell-square-attacker-moments-after-he-killed-us-woman-whose-last-words-were-hes-still-here/

I hope this cunt get's a proportionate response to his comments by getting fired into orbit

This is more to do with Nationalism than Catholicism in my opinion. They rally round their religion that is fine. But the Catholic institution is corrupt.

Please stop repeating nonsence you've read on Holla Forums

gets
obviously
getting really triggered by this constant shite tbh

Taken to it's logical conclusion it is a self extinguishing approach

Gollies have weapons?

It's ogre.

BIG BLACK CATS

I don't see the Vatican blessing missiles and calling for religious war.

Instead they parrot the same 'links to isis cannot be confirmed' narrative.

Yes it requires virility too if it's to survive or expand.

In France Catholicism and nationalism go hand in hand as well as in Austria and Poland and Slovakia precisely because they have suffered under systems where nationalism and Catholicism have been persecuted. In Austria Catholicism goes hand in hand with their history and very identity.

Also, the Catholic Church is not corrupted it's divided. The sentiment behind V2 is understandable and is directly rooted in the rise of Marxism in Europe and the collapse of the great Empires. As I said; Francis I is the biggest repudiation of V2 in history. The pendulum will swing back very soon imho fam

I think you need to talk to people outside Holla Forums, lad.

See this is your problem, You take the one news article posted on Holla Forums and assume it represents the entire church

If you read some books about SAS recruitment, or also one called Fishers of Men, about intelligence work in The Troubles, some of these guys are smart as fuck. When the SAS are navigating some bleak moor in the middle of the pissing rain an officer will pop up and ask them to do some trigonometry.
These guys aren't just grunts who have to get their guns the right way round. They're expected to live through Bravo Two Zero situations, them against an army. Or burst into a room and asses the level of threat from everyone in there in a split second (and not pop a hostage in the process).

Nothing wrong with negro saints lad

I'm not opposed to making black people saints. I'm a fan of John Coltrane.
I am opposed to making John Coltrane a saint.

Who is he fam?

Inbred low IQ, welfare-dependent, high psychopathy, low impulse control Arab/Somali/Sub-saharan/Turk (I don't want them in first-world wanting them mass-immigrating into the First World if they were Buddhist, Athetist, Christian or whatever).

Huff Post in overdrive
twitter.com/HuffPostUK/status/761173628662710272
twitter.com/HuffPostUK/status/761169353391935489

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

God speed to them then.

Taking what I said out of context, I wasn't making a general statement about regular people.

Its true all forms of Christianity are vulnerable to egalitarian universalism. But Orthodoxy is far more militant and traditional than the rest. In the sense that they see Christendom as a European ethnic entity.

I take from what comes out of the mouth of the Pope himself and what I see Orthodox priests saying. Whats the problem with that? Why must you sterilize the reality by trying to discredit my sources its just general common knowledge that the Orthodox church is supporting Russia's war as a holy war. While the Pope says that we aren't in a religious war.

cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/pope-francis-war-not-war-religion

Literally #notallmuslims tier

One of the greatest saxophonists of all time.

Nigger with a saxophone

TTPW coalburner confirmed

No affirmative action saints though.

Saint Maurice is the original WE WUZ SAYNTS! Saint tbh

He wasn't even black he was from Roman pre-Arab rape baby Egypt smh

It's called training
Speed Agression Surprise
They train them hard to fight easy
It becomes second nature that way to confidently burst into a room and know how to aquire the correct target quickly
Of course they are more than your ordinary grunt but they are not ALL James Bond
Sure you have to be bright but they don't want people who think more than they act
It's a balance. You won't find many that are genius clever and resourceful level academically although some may be indeed
Officers popping up asking questions is a tactic designed to see how well their exhausted brain, deprived of sleep water and food may be functioning after 24 hours of marching

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36965923

I has been called apes lmao

Looks like we just discovered a hidden satanic ritual location.

wish i was a happy canadian exploring the wilds with my pm tbh

Must be disappointing when you go hiking and meet white people.

who /economicallynear-communisticbutideologicallyatwistedfuckingracistpsycopathBASEDNAtiernazi/ here

I support a free economy more with some elements of protectionism and bullying of the immoral tbh fam

Psychopaths don't care about their own nation except in a self-serving capacity. That would make you chink-tier trash.

You sound like a based NEET, lad.

Nigel come back

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If socialism is so bad, why don't we have Venezuelan refugees?

Didier Malherbe tbh

Pretty sure that many countries do, fam…

We need universal basic income, lad…

Alright lad just let me into your house and give me £100 a week. I'll not even look for work, I'll just live off your money because we all deserve a basic income. Okay lad?

Venezuelan banana boats tend not to survive the trip across the Atlantic lad

venezuela is doing pretty well apparently, according to owen jones anyway

Never heard of him tbh

yeah but owen jones only ever eats pozzedd nigger semen so the rats and flour paste most Venezuelans are eating these days is a luxury in his eyes

THREADLY HEIGHT CENSUS

strawpoll.me/10904694/

One of the key tenets of communism are closed borders, hence the famous Berlin wall. People aren't allowed to leave.

I'm economicically a capitalist through and through, Adam Smith, not Karl Marx, braise egonomy not revolution.

No, lad. If you can work, you have to.

Is there a Stirner edit for these?

lel
twitter.com/MaraudingWinger

Karl Marx was a lazy gay bourgeoisie jew blood related to Nathan Rothschild
communism/socialism is a dangerous destructive meme and it needs to stop being thrown around by pseudo-intellectual retards

The Nazis only called themselves socialists to attract communist leaning marginal voters.

They were mostly Keynesians.

that was part of the problem

vocaroo.com/i/s1AQWZQSDztw

t-that's right, lad.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone seen this?

Feels bad lads

What's brit/pol/'s opinion on 30/40k?

It's a bit too uncivic tbh

interesting, pity of her

fuckkilleat tbh lads

FLASHBACK FUNDAY

We're only going to post in your thread if you say "God Save the Queen" lad

Featuring the savior of the white race, himself.

White women are magic

OY VEY PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH A GIRL WHO HAS AN OPINION

CAPITALISM BTFO :^)

Jesus Christ.

Every single time it's some blonde slut as well.

I swear blondes have cuck genetics or something. The men look like twinks and the women behave like whores.

I went out with a qt3.14 Norwegian girl from Oslo my first year of uni.

I never heard a white person say "nigger" so much. I just had to give her the environment to do it.

SIX HOURS! Jesus christus do these niggers not have lives?

Don't be racist lad, I'll report you to mummy May's scrawny force of jackboot faggots.

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

FOREIGNERS OUT!!!!

London 'fellatio cafe' planned near Paddington station by Geneva businessman
standard.co.uk/news/london/london-fellatio-cafe-planned-near-paddington-station-claims-geneva-businessman-a3311406.html

twitter.com/charvetbradley

I smell jew

Just how I like em lads

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!

They're like elves. They're fading away because the evil of the world is exploiting their natural trust and altruism.

Degeneracy is a white thing tbh. Hope some based civic lads shut it down.

Good chap, have a (you) and some thread posts

ofc they don't have lives. Its a gathering of arrogant neets.

Saving the white race takes time, lad. You can't do it in a mere 5 hours.

I bet the computer problem happened rather conveniently as well.

Really?

No worries lad, you're British. Stress that Ireland is one of the isles of Great Britain and how geographically illiterate they are. Remember they're liars anyway.

Norway and Sweden are extremely similar when it comes to social policies, lefties, refugees welcome and their men being beta cucks. It's no surprise their women are coalburning, Norwegian and Swedish 'men' are almost extinct.

That's pleasant. If you like wind, and you clearly do, you should look him up.

This really hurts. I wanted to learn Norwegian as a young teenager because I envisioned the country as being full of gorgeous architecture, proud viking people and glorious Christian history.

My parents get a Norwegian tutor in and… he's a leftist Islam apologist.

Ja, vi elsker dette landet…

Anything with that gamergay Sargn of Cuckad is not saving the white race.

I hope the next "Norwegian" kills all the faggots.

While I'm here /britpol/ I could use a slightly racist Puz Quiz name for tonight that's slightly racist against the religion of peace but not too obvious. I want to change my usual name up, getting a bit tired of it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Icelands still pretty nice I've heard

I'll see if HMV have anything by him next time I go; they're getting better at the more obscure genres, presumably because pop crap is dying out in physical shops but people will go looking for the more esoteric stuff.

even Based Trump was charmed by the Juden and wants to see the good in everyone like a civic lad

After the Russell Sq stabbing by a """"""""""NORWEGIAN"""""""""" the CPS tweeted this to let you know everything is in hand and they're….
ON THE FUCKING CASE!!!!!!

twitter.com/cpsuk/status/761177432942579712

You weren't given a (You) until now, user.

Now that you have a (You), now you may join the discussion. What was it you were trying to say?

Perhaps not.

Breivik him straight in the testicles

Lads I think Britain has forever shaped my way of being.

I don't want to live anywhere unless it's a cozy island.

I am splendid isolation.

The places in norway that is cucked lie to the south. The further north you go, the more realistic people are concerning immigration.

He's saying Trump is a cuck just because his daughter married someone of a different race smh

He's a fucking bigot tbh

This was years ago tbh. I asked my parents to stop hiring him.

It was really devastating though. Norwegian was also way softer-sounding than I expected. I thought it'd be more like German but it sounds soft and wet like French.

too true user

I am become comfy
the comfiest of comfy

Gotta go buy juice lads smh

See you all later tbf

dont get pineapple
otherwise your kleenexes attract ants

Nice rare genes lad.

See you m8.

Yeah, no.
While I agree that norway has a good amount of leftie faggots, it's not nearly as bad as sweden. And when it comes to social policies, we are among the strictest in europe when it comes to being granted asylum / immigration in general.

Pfft, Black hair Blue eyes white Dragon master race here.

We prosecuted over 13,000 racial & religious hate crimes; the highest in 5 years
~ CPS
cps.gov.uk/publications/docs/cps_hate_crime_report_2016.pdf?platform=hootsuite

They aren't weak though. They're own virtues are being turned against themselves in true Satanic fashion.

A cuckold is somebody whose wife is involved with somebody she shouldn't be. Not children, T.B.H….

RELIGIOUS HATE CRIME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

wew
a kike with wings
the horror…

U wot m8?

Fucking hell lads is there a nationality who hasn't visited our little island shitposting general?

nice choreography
When does the wimpy american child actually fight with the stick instead of prancing around like girl?

It's fine, they discontinued the project after they found out it was cheaper to hire some Saudis.

Norwegians invading our island is pretty ordinary tbqh.

lel

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Almost sounds like every other country in europe!

Which ones? The ethnics or the quintessentials?

i imagine saudis as just what happens when Schlomo spliced his JNA with a mole
now you have a burrowing brown big nosed oil slurper with beady little eyes

I have some free time to invade and try to pass back some militany viking genes
I think I should start on the wealthy areas in Norway…Don't want niggers having kids with rich girls tbh…that would put the money in their hands
Send me the top ten places to visit

its ok they'll leave/get kicked out at some point after getting too comfy

Should also note that strictest in europe isn't a very high metric to begin with. Only the swiss have a good immigration policy.

Mudmen get out.

So this 19 year old assailant is being described as "Norweigan of Somali origin".

He emigrated here in 2002.

So he was 5 years old. How the fuck is he "Norweigan" in any real sense? Wouldn't he have a British passport by now?

The leftist media is pushing this narrative that he was "once of us" i.e a European. Also the mental illness angle is being severely promoted on The Guardian website. They are getting in "spokespeople" from "mental health charities" to say the press needs to be "informed and balanced".

Fucking racists at the Telegraph calling him Afghan when he's obviously a Frenchman with mental health problems
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/04/french-police-seek-afghan-asylum-seeker-suspected-to-be-planning/

Looks at related videos. Not heard this song in a very long time, in a much happier time.

Obama?

Norwegian passport. Norwegian benefits
MUCH MUCH MUCH better than British ones and payable abroad as well probably

This. "Pathological altruism" is a lie and a monetized meme by that senile MacDonald.

I've heard this term a lot. Please explain
Is it just a McDonald thing?

Look at related videos, I used to really like Garbage, their lead singer the red head a cutie.

chinku stick nigger back to ricefield

twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/761199427491094528

IT BEGINS

I had a Shirley Manson fetish too, that thing about shitting on her boyfriends cornflakes though.
Now I've got this song stuck in my head though, going on in the car.

Basically means you'll go out your way to help someone and by helping that someone, you either hurt or halt others or yourself.

It's not a meme and it's not restricted to blondes, it's a mix of that and brainwashing.

Most don't give a shit about being patholigically altruistic though, they just do it for social credit and force it on other people, they don't deal with the consequences of a million niggers and pakis flooding their pearly white upper class neighbourhoods.

Won't last long though.

I've not heard that before kek.

I've been memeing this for a few days now. I didn't think something bad would actually happen.

Must be because I'm an old fart, was a common rumour if not unsaid fact that she was intro scat or something. If you google it something might turn up, but this was all pre-internet really.

What the fuck happened?

kek well done lad

Kek, I didn't realise the killer was Norwegian. Nice.

Yeah because prostitution worked out so well in Leeds

I recognise that cuck.

pls shtap

Horseshit. Our first nationality and immigration act explicitly stated whiteness, it was forefront on everyone's minds, just less of an issue than now because no one really thought the jews would brainwash our children so hard.

I'd fuck the qt tbh

This is a guy who took the Civic may-may seriously and consistently posts his poison in Brit/pol/.

Always find it funny when autistic foreigners think the civic meme is serious. Guess non-Brits just don't understand banter

Your loss lad, they are great in bed and make good wives.

Filtered.

I just don't want to raise the kids lads. The local mudskin cucks should do it for me. They should thank me for improving their nation's genome while they're at it.

Worst place to choose lad, they're hideous and I don't want flip children

I'm not saying I wouldn't after five pints, but mate. All that upper middle class wealth, surgery and diet and that's the best she can look. She's technically hideous beyond belief and the (((nose))) stills looks a bit despite it clearly having had work done.
The fag looks like his nose has had work too.

Maybe, horsey faces are a personal fetisth tqbhwy

Could the prick have bothered to ironhis shirt and wash his hair, what a dirty looking bastard.

Couldn't help but notice the sloped nose.

Think she's (((chosen)))?

I did work with a tiny little slip of a girl who had a horsey face and yeah she was kinda cute.

His Brazillian maid was sent home that day…

Always unless proven otherwise.

Rare Peter

She's low tier for being born middle/upper middle class, true.

tbh the classes within this country at least may as well be different races

I struggle to find a single attractive face whenever I find myself in working class areas.
But when I see middle class gatherings pretty much every girl is fuckable.

Those spelling mistakes though.

Why do you hang out those kinds of people?

could we get a parliament petition to officially recognize the english/whites as the indigenous ethnic group to england lads? it'll end in an ANGLES DA SAXUNS DA JOOTS NATION OF IMMIHGRUNTS answer but it's better than nothing tbh seaxecynn

They're all right otherwise. I think it's just a fad.

Those people in New Zealand are considered indigenous yet they've only been there for say 600 years. While we've been here twice as long, face it lad its because we're white.

Lel no.

They can choose to ignore petitions even if they get the required amount of signatures.

Besides they are all complicate in saying that Britain has no indigenous population.

Don't be daft lad, Africans have been here from the time of Jesus with the Roman army, way before Anglos landed. Diane Abbot told me.

That's a nice Peter. As always they don't want to let him finish his points.

Bullshit, you would till need start-up capital to buy the machines; either through the business owner using their own money (equity) or through taking loans that he will be responsible for (debt). Either way, the business owner is the one putting himself under more of a risk than the worker, if the business goes under then the worker will lose his job, that is the worst thing that will happen to him. The business owner will either lose all the capital he has invested into the company or be liable to the banks collecting the debt, either way the business owner is under a greater amount of risk and deserves a greater share of the profits.

You got women's hands lad

BUT ITS NOT EQUAL IS IT YOU CAPITALIST

SEIZE THE MEANS OF CONTROL OF WHATEVER, IT WAS!!!

There's plenty of super smart people going sf despite low pay. The reasons vary from adventure, love of challenge, wanting to know what is "really" going on, and most commonly love of country and duty to serve obligations.

That kind of person just usually doesnt hang out in chans or live in big cities.

Why did the Romans build their wall so far up north? There were a lot of people south of it, no?

To keep the Scots out, idiot.

The same reason God made a channel between us and the continent - to keep the shitcunts out.

wew

matrilineal: H3
patrilineal: R1b1b2a1a2f

Who are the shitcunts?

So we were cucks who bent the knee or what?

Now this is podracing.

No, not at all ever heard of Boudicia?

These things make no sense.

You might as well have been 100% nigger, lad.

No

Filtered.

Are you a nigger?

Just got back from a lovely walk on the beach, lad.
And Hitchens is still our enemy, and would literally rather a trannyniggerdyke as PM than anyone who espoused our views.

No. Where did you learn about it, lad?

Why bother to get these tests done?

AYY LMAOS LAND IN IRELAND
irishtimes.com/news/offbeat/video-emerges-of-garda-car-in-pursuit-of-ufo-in-gorey-1.2745002
Their search for intelligent life continues…

Primary school

Shitskin detected.

They're designed for Heritage-Americans.

Based civic fencer is part Kraut, lads. Is this acceptable?

AND 100% PURE ARYAN WHITE

im guessing that means the saxon part, while the british and irish is the fisherman population

it's a recurring number calm your tits lads

Found out my mother was 1/4 Jewish.

Look I still look hwhite to you lads?

I'm dating a qt paki girl and she wants to get serious…

What should I do lads?

Don't worry, lad. I am sure the non-European part is made up of based east Asians.

Lad…

Not legal.

Anyone else looking forward to tomorrow afternoons #blacklivesmatteruk shennanigans?

Not even Hitler would have gassed you, lad.

ask her if she really wants a mongrel child

Me!

It's a week bloody late!

Why are they even in London?

What was the NS stance on ladyboys tbh?

Run away before her male relatives turn up to honour kill the both of you

TTPW is a masochist attention whore, nothing gets his phantom dick harder than an insult.

Lol.

Impossible to say lad

I know, we are his playthings and that really creeps me out.

Ayyy, fair point.

ttpw violently assaulted and stomped to death by BASED NA when?

And look where that got him.
I'm sorry but , it's for your own good. A kindness really.

They'd probably just piss on him he'd probably enjoy it too

Is it gay to fuck ttpw ironically?

Enjoy your STDs.

Has Banter gone too far?

MUMMY

:3 wub my mummy

prety

Dunno lad, but they generally loved the East. Probably they'd find one high-up who liked 'em and kill him for plausible deniability that they weren't all gagging for kathooey kock.

He'd like that tbh

poor posture tbh

there's one called Scoff & Banter, it's getting beyond a joke

Yes yes

Lads I think the mummyfag lives near me.

ok

CUTE

They would have still gassed you though.

Yep. Niggers always provide a laugh/reason to rage when they chimp out or attempt to make cogent political points. What's more, it means that more whiteys are going to grow to hate all niggers.

That angry woman looks very jewish in that thumbnail.

You're a man and no-one desires you.

Fair enough tbh I'm a right pain in the posterior.

Filtered

Want to cummy in mummy

fuck is Barthposter trying new tactics?

Strange I always imagined you as a reciever.

YOU ENGLANDERS LIKE BANTER YES YES?

Or is it posh people trying too seem hip, i can't tell anymore

Got any rare Virginias, lad?

Why did he betray us lads?

want want booby squeeze :3

For money.

Me too ;__;

kill yourself

No, mummy said that's bad

No, I have a chicken shop literally called "Chicken Shop" rich people like bizzare meta shit like that.

new ip

mummy was wrong

Are you rich, lad?

She wasn't wrong about you being a cunt

doing anal cummies with my mummygf on saturday :DD

No but my area has become gentrified in the last 10 years, there was a time when going to the pub on a Friday was life threatening here, not anymore.

Have fun

Last sane man on the continent and he's on the wrong side.

yum want to lick mumi

Hungarians don't know how good they have it tbh.

Based Magyars. We might all end up fleeing there one day.

you will end up fleeing to my country acutally

u dont understand yet but u wil

Fuck no they can claw this soil out from under me.

Only from bitter experience of having muslims come into their countries previously

What do we do with all the westernised muslims ship em to be executed anyway?

Mummy

Poofter.

hard to say and it's by no means certain it will come to some civil war scenario. It could just be a gradual fading away of the European man.

i hate dilemma

my willy go stiff should I make quick cummie now then I get 48 hours of built up happy yogurt for my mummy wen we do anal loves or not and get 72 instead?

Which Bond intro is the best, lads?

poal.me/edk9db
poal.me/edk9db
poal.me/edk9db
poal.me/edk9db
poal.me/edk9db
poal.me/edk9db

any baby britposters here?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2246506/Britains-adult-babies-open-nurseries-new-documentary.html

no im a big boy

Post songs that describe your ideal Britain

?

Evening lads

What's the story with Russell Square?

Was it a new European?

Somali who lived in Norway, going to be called a norwegian a lot.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/wearing-dont-tread-on-me-insignia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/

Wearing “Don’t Tread on Me” insignia could be punishable racial harassment

It was a Nordic gentleman

let them know the purifying heat of fire, tbh

Bloody weegies!!

Lads, how do I motivate myself?

I am in a rut tbh.

Just be yourself

Lads how many shrill hen-pecking virtue-signalling shit-testing women do you think you could tame with firm slaps, dominant chastisement and manhandling? These are women who have never entered a serious physical confrontation before in their lives.

I don't think they would have the fortitude to organize and swarm me so it would only be limited by my endurance
there's a chance one of them would be crazy and might bite my throat or something

Disciplining wild women is a moral act that God will smile upon you for undertaking btw tbh.

You need dopamine and testosterone. Figure out how to get more of both.

I am me who else could I be.

I have got into a rut of spending all day reading about politics and I need to motivate myself to go out and start living life a bit more.

Are you asking me how many aposematic twats I could take in a fight or whether it's possible to make an honest women out of one through harsh discipline?

get a job, get fit, get a house and a car

Imagine the answer that would give you hope for the future of our society, then pick the opposite answer

Usually gives you the right answer

I don't think I am low test but I rarely feel joy or happiness (I don't feel depression or misery either) just a tepid moderate feeling. Is that a lack of dopamine?

Should I take up a dangerous sport or something?

Your goal is for them to submit and sit quietly. Your starting conditions are being surrounded by a herd of angry feminists with the traits I described who are all trying to shame you for saying some badthink. No men will help them or anyone else; just you and them in an empty field.

A woman killed her boyfriend by accident in our local weatherspoons when she buried a stiletto into his temple.

Just empty a magazine into the crowd at that point tbh.

I have work and I am going to buy a house soon.

I’m not in bad shape but could work on being /fit/, I DO need a car.

But it’s the motivation to do it I lack, I feel there is little incentive.

It can be unhealthy can’t it. I can’t help it, I am just a curious lad.

Shame you can't make a living sitting and thinking and reading while your barbarian slave take care of all the heavy lifting.

I'd imagine that with the exception of one or two bull dykes most of them would sit after you raised your voice and threatened violence. I've argued with a luvvie before, even the men are too limp to stand up for themselves.

To make your brain more dopamine sensitive you need to not overstimulate yourself. The main culprits of this are pornography and certain drugs. You'll feel very restless so you need to turn that new energy toward what you want to accomplish.

If you're already clean of these things you might have deeper problems.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/04/union-flag-becomes-symbol-anti-eu-protest-italy/

Nice

I do watch pornography sometimes. I’m not porn obsessed like some user’s and it has lost a lot of it’s appeal to me so I guess I should quit.

I don’t use drugs.

Max smug and pride/ 10.

Lad you have no idea

The NHS should fund detox programs for porn addicts tbh.

Stay clean for 3 months and you get a date with a RL qt.

Because he's a jew….which means it's not betrayal at all, just his foreign interests coming into conflict with our own.

Pretty gud/10

You may just be naturally dopamine resistant. You would be surprised at how people can be resistant or even have violent sensitivity to natural hormones my sister has a problem with Estrogen, of all things, her pregnancy was not a pleasant experience for anyone in the vicinity

Do you find you don't enjoy fatty foods like cakes or chocolate?

I'm a bit of a jerrycuck myself, but who told the Krauts that goosestepping looked good?

I'm in a sexless marriage.
I used to watch porn because I didn't want to be a gelding.
Now, its just how I cope.

Based wops tbh.

youre getting cucked boyo

Yes, I do find that. I don't really like any sweet foods other than some fruits tbqh.

I like cheese however.

What does it mean?

Why do you hate me technology?
I just want to be comfy,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm very sorry to hear that, lad.

I have never been married and can't even begin to offer any advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM

Why mock me.

I'm going to cheat on her, let her divorce me, them kill myself because there is no future for a poor divorced father in this world.

What went wrong?

You deserve to be in the cucked situation you're in tbh.

Lad, please don't. You are a father, if you do that they will end up broken people.

how many kids

No, you're not. You can fix this user.

MGTOW please go.

It does. Also it requires much discipline and strength.

You need to make a regiment for your workouts and stick to it. In a few months you'll feel like a new man.

One day she just said "I don't feel like a sexual person anymore"

That's it. No argument , discussion or negotiation.

She's happy as Larry

I find it hard to not hate women sometimes, but it's not all women. My wife is just an incredibly selfish person and society is on her side

Yeah, have all your kids in the first 4 years of your relationship, lads.

Fatty/sugary food releases a lot of dopamine as you eat them. Its a survival adaptation from back when we needed as many calories as we could get down our necks so you get a hit of dopamine when you eat calorific foods, hence why people get obese, get addicted to heroine and also get addicted to exercise and wanking/sex, all these things release a lot of dopamine and they get addicted to the "Feel good" feeling they get when they do these things.

Ain't got a clue why you like cheese mate, I am guessing its personal preference. When you say "Like" do you mean you eat it every day or more or less?

I wasn't either tbh. You never realise that ur an addict 'til you notice/admit the problem

Translation "I'm fucking another man"

how long would they march like that for?

Find one single flaw.

Sir Craig Oliver.
Will Straw CBE.
Dame Shami Chakrabarti.
Great Britain: 2016

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

not long, goose stepping is very bad on the joints

Yer lad she is cheating on you hard. You are literally a cuck.

Cheese is mostly fat.

How old is she? ngl, stories like this which really put me off committing to a woman tbqh

and yet he doesn't feel the same way about other fatty foods.

It was dishonest nonsense to think that we would be anything more than a conquered province under the Nazis

He said he liked fatty foods, but not sweet ones.

t. benjamin zephaniah

Where does he say that? I can't find it mate.

So I don’t like sugary fatty foods because I am dopamine resistant and they don’t create the same effect in my brain that they do in other peoples?

Is it a problem? Is it effecting my motivation? Are you saying I deride less pleasure from things than the average person, that I have less inherent incentive?

I only mentioned cheese because it is a fatty food, I don’t eat large quantities of it because I consume a healthy balanced diet.

What do I do?

Ok lad, fair point. I will quit and see how I get on.

Got any tips? I am somewhat fit and healthy but tend to exercise at random. Several times a week. I have been using a plan that another user linked me to a while back but not routinely.

……..

I just want to be a highly functional specimen of European man tbh, lads.

I want to change :………………:

t. owen jones

Here.

Nvm lad I'm just being dyslexic.

I'm 35

Basically. That is, if my hypothesis is correct and bare in mind I am a laymen.

Nah

Not if we are talking in generality

Less pleasure from acts of which only "Pleasurable" aspect is the dopamine release. You can enjoy the taste of food, and the feeling of sex, for example. And you will only have less incentive to do things for which release Dopamine. And you should know there are more incentives then a chemical reaction in your brain lad, reading and learning produce no Dopamine.

Nice one mate.

Keep eating a balanced diet. You should find this easier to do then most people, including myself. And you may or may not depending on your lifestyle need to take action to increase your libido. Although Dopamine is not the responsible hormone for your libido Lack of it doesn't make you want to have sex it does make the act of orgasm more desirable.

The act of exercise produces Dopamine, lad :D

nah mate you are ok you can take that answer the way you did

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lad who diagnosed me with Dopamine resistance.

How do I fix it, it makes sense the more I think about it.

When I was a young lad I took ecstasy on several occasions in various quantities and not once did I experience any of the associated effects of the drug other than lethargy in smaller quantities and a general feeling of inebriation in larger quantities.

Shit m8. Not really sure what you can do tbqh.

Brain transplant.
And no I am not joking.

That fits the diagnoses of dopamine resistance, but that might be due to something else. Not everyone experiences the prescribed effects of drugs for a litany of reasons. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the chemical effect of ecstasy to tell you why, sorry.

Britain is being reduced to a province anyway by the same people the NS movement would have driven out and controlled. To be a province of these forces seems vastly worse to me than the NS alternative, if that was inevitable. Brexit is a step away from that thankfully.

Ok, lad. Thanks for the response.

Your comments on diet are especially true. I eat a healthy diet because to me there is no difference in eating a couple of apples instead of a bag of crisps when peckish. I'm as happy eating fish and steamed broccoli, as I am a pizza.

I think I have a healthy enough libido but I am no gf, maybe if I had a more rampant libido I would have a gf?

You have given me a lot to think about tbh.

you an epsom lad?

Glad to help, and the thing about MDMA:

MDMA increases the activity of three brain chemicals:

Dopamine—causes a surge in euphoria and increased energy/activity
Norepinephrine—increases heart rate and blood pressure, which are particularly risky for people with heart and blood vessel problems
Serotonin—affects mood, appetite, sleep, and other functions. It also triggers hormones that affect sexual arousal and trust. The release of large amounts of serotonin likely causes the emotional closeness, elevated mood, and empathy felt by MDMA users.

Other health effects include:

nausea
muscle cramping
involuntary teeth clenching
blurred vision
chills
sweating

If we were to take out the Dopamine effects part, would it more or less sum up your experience?

that poor fucking Scottish county having that fucker named after it.

..and death. You forgot death. That can also be a side effect

yes m8

Lads i'm going to lose my virginity to a prossie do i tell her i'm a virgin?

reeee don't do it lad

Lad the only way to make your brain more sensitive is to avoid overstimulation, learn to mindfulness meditate and seek wholesome/productive stimulation like exercise.

Yes. Ask her for a cheesegrater

Not to mention it makes you incredibly fucking gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Political stylist

twitter.com/lbcbreaking/status/761250154515144705

Next time you vote remember. It will change everything

…or

Just vote them out at the point of a bayonet

What are you saying, lad?

We gaoled a Royal Marine for doing his duty in a theatre of a war not of his making. We gave an OBE to a 'stylist'….

BRITAIN CONFIRMED FOR BANANA REPUBLIC RUN BY JEWS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT

To some extent Norepinephrine like effects but only slightly. None of the others, certainly not the Serotonin related stuff that I was most anticipating from the experiences.

Literally all I got was lethargy in small amounts and extreme inebriation in large amounts (like the haze you might get from two bottles of gin).

I also used Cocaine on a couple of occasions and found that whilst it increased my heart rate and made me more alert it didn’t do much for me. It was useless enough for me to refuse it on all subsequent occasions.

Same thing with cannabis just makes me feel a bit off for a while.

What’s wrong with my brain? Not that in the case of drugs it is a bad thing, could have helped me avoid becoming a degenerate.

This is why they let him on, hes an autistic attention seeker. He actually harms us by appearing to represent us with his retarded shit.

Samantha Cameron's 'stylist' is Isabel (((Spearman)))

CAN ANYONE GUESS HOW SHE GOT HER FUCKING HANDS ON AN OBE?

I'm saying that this retard ought to stay out of politics tbh.

what was retarded, lad? The deflection?

He's literally just latching on to Trump as a meme for the sake of popularity and making money

"Let's be clear - these 16 unelected Peers will cost the taxpayer millions for years to come"

~ 'Dave' Cameron

I am being really fucking pedantic here so forgive me but, to my knowledge most deaths which occur when the victim is on ecstasy are not because of the active ingredient MDMA. Its either due to something cut with the MDMA, like rat poison, or due to the victim consuming too much water while dancing in a hot place.

Basically if you take in too much water you end up with excess fluid around your brain, its exacerbated in the case by the fact these people are 1. in a hot place lots of people about and 2. are dancing a lot.

TLDR they combine Overhydration and Heatstoke

So if we are right, your brain is abnormal in a good way. You don't have to worry too much about becoming addicted to most things the rest of us have to constantly keep on watch for, as we said before you don't have to worry about overeating…… mate I honestly can't think of any reason you are disadvantaged, if anything you have an advantage over the rest of us, you are less effected by Human beings Mal-adaptation. If anything mate perhaps you should get some pros to take a look at you and see if they can pass this advantage on to the rest of us. At the very least donate your body to science in your will ;)

I don't like him, lad.

He tries so hard to paint himself as this revolutionary character who's popularising libertarianism across the globe. I saw this in my recommendations - note the title and uploader.

These are two of the three reasons jews have ever done anything…the third being to fuck over the goyim.

After seeing him with his natural hair I see why he dyes it blond tbh

He definitely isn't a household name, and as much as I hate (((twitter))) I really hope he completely fails in his efforts to stump them.
I think a video of him came up in my recommended list that was titled something like 'I'm gonna take down twitter'.

A lot have pre existing heart weaknesses, cardiac arrhythmia weak blood vessels or have imbibed alcohol and/or other substances

Also considering the whole excitement about Trump and the reason Rubio and Jeb lost the primary is because of his populist views on legal and illegal immigration that had been rejected by the RNC.

Instead Milo in his answer to why Trump's popular spends more time talking about feminism and Islamic apologists and brushes over the fact that people want an immigration and trade policy that prioritises America over Mexico.

I know Holla Forums has the antimsemitism meme it just can't let go of but I'm going to try and be serious here.

There's a dead American old woman and an injured Australian and Israeli. I'd be that means all or most of the group who were attacked were Jews.

Attacker is a quintessentially Norwegian good boi of Somali origin. I bet it was an antisemitic Muslim attack, not just a Muslim attack. The BBC is actually trying to fucking cover it up with muh mental health issues. Won't mention his name or origin anymore.

This just proves Mohammedans are loved more than Jews by the establishment. **Even if Jews are still seen as more important than whites.*

Cue literally only Douglas Murray mentioning this and then it fading away from memory.

I guess, lad. But I still lack the motivation to exceed myself and that is what I desire. In my daydreams I am more accomplished person regardless of the fact I am quite comfortable in the life I have made for myself.

Maybe I just need to stop browsing Holla Forums so much and switch from dry political books to some Anthony Robbins type shit. Perhaps buy a Jet Ski or something.

Caught something I missed, thanks mate

It's his/breitbart's whole angle: get the young goys to associate the crimes of the jews (like feminism, in large part at least) with muzzies, and then have the goys kill the muzzies so that greater kikesrael can be born.

Douglas Murray would never mention the Somali origin of the attacker because his agenda is that of a neocon using hatred of Islam as a vehicle for intervention abroad and secularism at home.

Not once has he suggested an terror state immigration ban as far as I'm aware.

You think they're going to risk a 100 year project to impose deracination over the life of a dead low-class Jew? They want them to move to Israel anyway.

You're a retard.
(((The Establishment))) is keeping their pet project of destroying eurogoy nations with niggers (et al) afloat by playing down the significance of niggers being allowed to live around humans.
The jew was just collateral, ultimately.

Weird trolling tbh, with that comment about most of them being jews.

Read some stoicism my friend. Stop seeking outside yourself and you will feel more complete, and ironically you will most likely achieve more but that isn't the point. Self-improvement begins in the mind and the soul, I think Seneca said You should start on the inside and work outward. I would have to draw a diagram to explain it but the problem with seeking outside yourself is that it is a cycle in which you will never be happy and, when you DO achieve something, the sense of fulfillment is fleeting and the sense that something is missing grows anew. You break that by understanding you have everything inside yourself, you don't need anything or anyone else. Notice I said need and not want, an important distinction.

This faggot left a facebook comment about how cliche the right is for saying it's muslims fault for the Somali knife stabbing in London, he also works for the bbc news department
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011557441453&fref=ufi&rc=p

Hungary is a post soviet shithole headed by a demagogue that only a couple years ago wanted to impose a tax levied on every gigabyte downloaded.

Zakaria Bulhan named as London knife killer I wonder…

GET THE ESTROGEN OUT OF THE WATER SUPPLY AND PLASTIC PRODUCTS

NO ONE IN AUTHORITY GIVES A FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brilliant

Hi MIDF. I might not agree with his strong interventionist stance, but that doesn't take away from the fact they'd hate us anyway and we'd just be a slightly lower down target on the list if we stopped intervening in the ME. Every Muslim terrorist organisation can't yell it loudly and often enough for it to fucking get through to libcucks, MS politicians and Muslim apologists or closet Muslims like you.

Murray has said plenty about the quality of people from all of the Muslim world vs those not from the Muslim world migrating to Europe.

I mean they think da jooz are behind everything and/or whites have no self destructive tendencies ever and Muslims can't hate European civilisation on their own. It's all da jooz, mayne. That quote about stupid people thinking they're in good company in a place that pretends to be stupid is relevant. See the guy I'm replying to above.

I'm taking a guess on the group being mostly Jews and could be wrong but I doubt an Israeli tourist was just hanging around with goy Australian and American tourists. Seems odd that the Muslim wouldn't focus all effort on the Israeli (which the BBC earlier said was injured, I don't think the nationality of those injured is being mentioned at all anymore) if the American wasn't also Jewish? They could be all related for al I know. It wouldn't be a surprise. Call it a theory, then. I'm not trolling.

Do you have any book recommendations for me? I will give stoicism a try.

People like him work for the bbc lad, him and his cuck baby if it is his at all.

Labour’s Leadership Debate – Live in Cardiff

OWEN VS JEZZA

You like audiobooks?

Fuck off Adam you trap.

Barely matters except culturally.

No. You're shilling, you filthy yid.
One does not have to discount Islamic/brown fucker retardation and malevolence to hate jews.

I have never listened to one tbh, I just read.

I would give one a try however.

This tbh

Lol. Why would Scotland have a lower iq than the rest of Britain?

Cba tbh lad. It's Labour so there's not going to be any bants and whoever wins I still hate them…

Lads it only costs £5000 per year for POZ protection. If there's a couple of million gays in the country it will only cost £10 billion which is covered by Brexit savings.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ig3az96qxc&list=PLWcCLgyLeUuypQrLdF1lFnYp2V-WAEcKu

youtube.com/watch?v=yXcmkSqAqTI

youtube.com/watch?v=xlUE3WxZjiM

These are all books you can buy, if you would rather the narrations aren't great.

Who the fuck is Adam?

They can’t go ahead with that, surely!

It isn’t close to 100% effective; it will just end up increasing HIV infections, even further!

Yeah…I couldn't really care less tbh.
I fucking hate them both and their party.
I possibly hate Owen Smith marginally more than Jezza, and worry that if he takes over, he'll actually be more 'competent' (that is to say - appealing to normiescum).

Tell that to 516379 and people like him that fill this board.

I'm just pointing out another thing the BBC is likely neglecting to push the mental health, lone wolf, shut your ears nothing to do with Islam angle. Why are you getting so defensive I mention it? They've started to neglect his origin, won't print the obvious motivation (terrorism), and have stopped naming the origin of those injured. He seriously injured a whole group of people, from Australia, America and Israel. What's the likelihood the group he attacked was all Jewish and that was part of his motivation? And it's something they're omitting because they love to push the far right is the only one that hates Jews lol ignore Muslims are the only ones killing them angle.

This is what I'm talking about. Some of you have to be spoonfed hard to get around your ideology and fucking understand a post because you filter it through Holla Forums maymay speak and misinterpret it.

What's the alternative? If they don't get it for free one will just lie and say they bought it and cum inside the other one. HIV will spread like wildfire.

Ta lad.

I will give the 3rd one a try.

don't see how this is their fault tbqh

that just means someone who appeals to the popular desire

sounds very arbitrary but to be honest making internet slightly more expensive is a price i'd pay to have a future

SHOO SHOO FILTHY JEW

Lad….

HULLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel like those dunedain in Arnor after it fell tbh

MUMMY

Israel and our shared Judaeo-christian values make us natural allies against the global scourge of Islamo-Fascism. My friend; Holla Forums has much to learn about the merits of Israel as a truly nationalist and admirable land.

Holla Forums must reach out to the Jewish community and organize together to identify the crypto-muslims and muslim sympathizers infesting our state apparatus, media, banks and academia. We can overcome the MIDF if we work together but it will be a hard and long battle against the Saudi oil money funded radicals.

Of course, because anyone who wants to prioritise the broader case for immigration reform over the case for Islamic reform is a Muslim apologist.

No he hasn't. He mentions some polls of the views espoused by Muslims in passing which is a microcosm of the wider problem of deficiency in cultures and populations immigrating unrestricted from low-wage economies outside the UK.

What do you even mean by he 'said plenty' about it? As in he talks about it once in every one-hundred, two-hundred times he talks about Islam, secularism and regime change, and that somehow makes him an ally?

Humanity is a cancer.

Don't forget the reason that left wingers bring Muslims here is because the left is secretly anti-Semitic and so wants more Muslims here to drive out Jews

tbh I found it when looking up this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrbauer#The_peasant_soldier_community

not a jerrycuck but that lifestyle sounds perfect

maybe we could do something like that one day with space colonization, or whatever

Three posts of shilling for kikes.

How about you fuck off, Schlomo?

This is the last thing I'll say to you: WE WANT EVERY STRAIN OF SEMITE OUT.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are on the same side

Just as it was planned

tbh I would be alright if I could just live in a world were we could be publicly proud of these accomplishments

I don't think that was meant for me, lad.

I never said it was.

Except when there were nationwide protests against him just a couple years ago.

What future?

Orban is a cuck. He only says what he says because he's got Jobbik at his coat tails.
He's a pressure valve faux nationalist.

Even if Jobbik were in power, what are they going to do?
They hate Romanians, Slovakians, Serbs and Croats.
Infact one of their party objectives is taking back Hungarian Transylvania.
The Romanians aren't going to give that up. What are they going to do? Start a war?

Lad

Zionists want Jews to leave Europe and come to Israel that's why they support it.

You blithering fools are seriously bluepilled.

Fucking jewish misinfo itt

yeah

I was joking lad

looks more like a snapshot of an advanced cellular automaton spread out over the surface of some sort of topography.

SHUT YOUR SISSY MOUTH YOU TRANNY BOTTOM BITCH LASS

Is that why you chose to castrate yourself?

Too many people 'joking' in a way people may take seriously here

Just like the civic nationalist meme

I swear this is all spread by GCHQ to manipulate us

What a civic opinion (which is completely retarded btw, and likely just trolling anyway).

The Hungarians took it in the 40s without a war. Maybe they could have a referendum.

As to the rest of your points tbqh I don't know much about Hungarian politics, all I can see is Orban building a wall and keeping out immigrants, saying they aren't necessary for Hungary. That's what I admire. I don't see any mass rapes in Hungary.

A drought-blighted earthquake prone artificial city in a desert that contains massive ghettoes of hispanics and blacks that leech off the welfare system is a cancer.

Considering no-one in this thread is actually a civic nationalist, it doesn't seem like very effective manipulation

Only people who take it seriously are foreign autists

Based tbh lad.

Ethnics smh tbh famalam.

More like Uncle A gave it to them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vienna_Award

Civics and ethnics needs to unite, lad

You need to make more of that OC. It was fucking hilarious. Has Gordon seen it yet?

I don't believe a single person here isn't at least a cultural nationalist.

What's a cu ck tural nationalist

Maybe Ethnics and Civics will be joined in alliance if BASED GRIFFIN is offered some West Indian cunny by BASED CARSWELL for a 1 time shag (protected)?

Not sure, lad. I haven't contacted him tbh. And OC will come when I feel like it tbh

What we all are tbh.

You tekkin the mick out of my mouth lad?

We need this union to happen, lads.

Having niggers and pakistanis dress in top hats, drink tea and then you marry them off to your white daughters in a Church of Christ, because the only thing that matters is patriotism and worshipping our Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef the Messiah.

Basically the telegraph/breitbart angle, then?

It'll come when I demand it. You're my OC whore, lad. I am the kebab shop owner, you are the little blonde girl. That's the way this relationship works, got it?

This tbh

So long as immigrants become
BASED TRADITIONALISTS
then something like their skin colour shouldn't matter.

As Evola said, the most important thing is spiritual race, so as long as Somali immigrants become spiritually British by watching cricket and liking the Queen, we should accept them.

After seeing the leadership candidates I think I know what he was talking about tbh. That woman needs to be ordered to stop saying 'British Islam' before she becomes a national joke.

Be careful, lad. I've never lost a fight in my life and bullies backed off me when I got big tbh.

Griffin's pretty dark and swarthy already so at least the kids would still look like him.

Falling on a someone after you get your face beaten in doesn't really count mate.

We also need to ban all Eastern European and other white immigration because their racism will disturb our Traditional Cultural Civic Nationalist state, we must preserve the existence of our civic children tbh. This is Britain's future, Christian Traditionalist mixed-"race" children.

only ever taken glancing blows to the head tbh

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/poll-backs-farage-leadership/

62 per cent of voters in an LBC poll say they want Nigel Farage back as party chief

You sure have a fantasy version of yourself in your head. Fatty.

As another user said best, you've never lost a fight in your life, especially the one that counts, obesity.

That is some retirement plan.

That was obviously my body back when I was built, lad. Now I'm just fat tbh

Is that OC?

Lad, I'm at my dinner…

Lad that's not how to deal with bullies. People only bully because they're insecure. If you hit them, they win. You're supposed to hug them and make friends.

Will Farage come back like classic coke?