There's a fucking lump on one of my testicles and it's been making me pain and nausea for the last two days WHAT DO?

there's a fucking lump on one of my testicles and it's been making me pain and nausea for the last two days WHAT DO?

take your saliva, mix it with vinegar and honey, then put the mixture into a shot glass, and finally squat into it for at least 20 minutes.

You got testicular cancer bruv

is it a hard or a soft lump?

Try ballbusting. You know how your muscles break apart and grow back even stronger? Put that into practice with your balls. Make sure to get a professional trainer though, most ballbusting trainers are usually posers.

that sounds like a pain in the balls

he said his testicles not in his asshole.

same rules apply

I have had abcesses on my balls and shaft 3 times. It relly fucking sucks and i thought i had an std the first time.

Basically pain is a good sign that its just an abcess not a tumour. Is there a qhite head to it? If so you can SLOWLY apply pressure and try to pop it and evacuate the pus. If there is no white head, DO NOT DO THIS else you will push the infection deeper and the lump will become 10x the size and you will need atibiotics.

One thing i would suggest is go down to your local walmart and buy drawing salve (known as prid) and apply it over the lump and cover with a bandaid. Within a couple days a lot of fluid will be drained upwards and a whitehead should appear that you can pop.

Epididymitis. Go see a doctor, retard.

get your affairs in order

take a sharp pin and try to pop it

Ignore it, that's what I've done. I'm probably going to die, but I kind of want to, so…

Nah, emos whine about wanting to die when they really want attention. I really want to die but I'm not going to an hero in case there's some faggot god that would send me to hell for it.

just use ur god damn sense and do smt,don't expect anybody to hlp u out dipshit,these ppl can't even help thmselves

Next time when you try to come off as smart make sure to double check your posts for autism

U are the one who need to do that.

What a clever comeback

Not even dubs can save you from that autism

REEEEEE

best reply

remember to post pictures

U dipshit,my comment is what perfrct comment looks like.
Protip:you can't

cut them off yourself, just have peroxide and bandaids nearby