Friendship

What happened Holla Forums? Why are people not friendly now?

FUCK YOU

It's probably because you wasted fucking trips on a useless posted whingeing about people and with an image of fucking, God damned Caramelldansen.

Those girls are cute though

FUCK.
THAT.

Caramelldansen was a shitty, cancerous meme in 2006 and it's no better today.

It's pretty simple; Jewish media have been promoting selfishness, cliques and mean-spirited people in every area of life. Watch one of those stupid tween dramas on Disney or Nickelodeon; watch a movie, MTV ( or don't- actually don't. ) and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Would you rather we have that or normalfags using twitter and stolen memes from /r9k/ and Holla Forums in international politics?

I'd rather have fucking neither.

Yeah, Pepe the smug frog is way cooler tbqhwyf.

Modern memes are so much more dank.

Nigger faggot

There were good memes back then. Caramelldansen wasn't one of them.

Used to be you could be a kissless virgin and you'd still get treated well. They'd take you in and treat you like everyone else.

Now they just brag, berate you, and then give you useless 'advice' (i.e. platitudes and stolen proverbs that don't fit your situation) and get mad when you tell them it doesn't work.

Yep, I know what you mean. It's worse on the internet than in real life to some extent, at least for me. I can still have some decent interactions with people in the MTG/Gaming scene where I live. People online are just cunts 90% of the time.

I personally think 'memes' in general are stupid and cancerous; idolatrous tripe made to fill the empty spaces in the minds of simple idiots incapable of reading a book from start to finish. At least most of the 'meme-lords' I know are like this.

I feel you user. I actually get along with normalfags way better than on the internet. I guess they just take it too seriously.

It's kind of sad because as the saying goes, they'd never say this shit to me irl.

Worst part is when they gang up on you like niggers and you stand no chance.

You'd be called a 'bitter loser' or 'tryhard' if you said that irl

As stated, the Jewish media is largely responsible.

Yeah, it sucks- and it's only getting worse. Some of my favorite boards that used to be full of nice friendly people are now dens of shit slinging neckbeards eager to start an internet argument over the most trivial things possible.

Most of those statements would be objectively true, I don't honestly care.

now you fucked up

only to people I don't like. maybe you're unlikable.

Those girls are attractive though, so they're allowed to do it

This is how I've been feeling for a while now.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way about discord. Almost every server is nothing but insufferable faggots. I have found a couple decent ones, though it's usually for niche stuff like Tale of Two Wastelands or Halo 2 Project Cartographer.

What I've been doing recently is joining random TeamSpeak servers from the server list on the client. It's a pretty fun way to kill time, sometimes you get instantly banned or join a server full of AFKers but for the most part you can actually meet some nice people, like these South African Boers I played BF4 with or these Australians that I helped raid a rival group in Rust or even this Japanese server where the Japanese people there tried their hardest to talk to me with broken English they learned in high school.

Stay away from Discord unless you're joining a server for some niche purpose. AFAIK almost no one under the age of 25-30 still uses Skype as their daily VOIP.

Soft faggots too. Once I joined a server where the women were talking down on black people so I figured I could bantz as hard as I wanted so I posted this comic for lulz and the women lost their shit calling me stupid and a misogynist.

Then I called them out on being hypocrites and they complained to mods and I got a warning. Following that the betas in there starting talking shit for my 'shitty, fringe opinions'. Long story short I left.

That was my first and last time on discord.

Forgot pic

Nothings worse than a timid insufferable cunt. Reporting someone to a moderator or admin for almost anything outside of spam makes you like the little jew kid from Recess.

Compare women and blacks now to their counterparts in the 40s and 50s. They clearly were better off under the white man's thumb.

Unless you think empty meaningless sex into your mid to late 20s and ghetto hood niggers with no dads is an improvement for some reason.

It helps (((our greatest ally))) to deconstruct western civilization, which is part of their end game. I strongly recommend everyone interested in cultural degeneration reads "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". Of course it's a forgery written to justify the pogroms in Czarist Russia and promote antisemitism, though! Not

Actually blacks do fine outside of inner cities. Not really a good comparison. Women are barely even human, and are nearly animals. It's in their nature. They'd fuck Chad in the 40s and they'd fuck Chad now.

Contrary to what many Holla Forumsfags believe the 40s and 50s would not be very friendly to us. It was actually a shitty time to be alive. The 20s, 60s, and 70s were better.

In the 40's a woman couldn't get a fucking ring if she was a whore, numb-nuts. Any further back and the stigma was even worse– which is a good thing. Feminism is post-modernist cancer.

lol…Good one user.

Yes, a very funny joke. All women were always whores who engaged in promiscuity for kicks; they're just now liberated so it's openly accepted! It was the dregs of society then; the coalburners who hung out with niggers in Jazz-clubs. Not acceptable white women who married affluent WASPs.

>>>Holla Forums

they were whore then, they are whores now, and they will be whores in the future
nothing you can do about it, Holla Forums

No way; Kikefy killed that place. It's nothing but shills and cointelpro these days. I'll just keep spreading redpills on Holla Forums and other boards, thanks!

Whatever you say Mr. Shekelstein; anything Sigmund Freud said MUST be true. He's like the Marx of psychiatry!

If that's the case why could even the most beta males get decent wives up until third wave feminism? Check mate, MGTOW.

Post WW2 saw a tremendous spike of domestic violence cases after the soldiers came home.

ZOG uses America as a big retarded billy club to bludgeon other countries with. It's been like this since that piece of shit Woodrow Wilson.

Then maybe Germany shouldn't have elected a man with a poor economic policy that would have screwed them anyway, forcing them to expand.

the 3DPD looks state to fade, and she isn't able to get the males she wants, so goes to a beta provider to cash in what is left of her SMV.
I hope most betas aren't stupid enough to take care of kids that aren't theirs

whatever, man
some people just have to learn the hard way

the 3DPD looks state to fade, and that happened faster as men weren't stupid, and considered a used up whore, a used up whore no matter the age.

He got Germany out of the great depression faster than anyone else retard. The reason he attacked Poland starting WW2 was ethnic Germans were getting actual genocided in the area of Poland that used to belong to Germany.

And he would have gotten away with it too if not for that pesky ZOG and it's big retard America.

It wouldn't have lasted though because of the massive import sanctions he elicited. He took his memes too far to be practical. He fucked over the Wehrmacht and the Me 262 program with his childish obsession with fighter bombers and fast bombers. He is literally the reason they lost.

Shh. Don't tell the Holla Forumsack the truth about his incompetent idol.

The reason they lost is he got gang banged by literally every first world nation on the planet, and still didn't go down easily. Those bombers sure helped during the Blitz though.

lefty, please

me262 was far too late coming for that to be true, and a single wunderwaffen means nothing when youre losing the ground war across the board and all your strategic resources. on the other hand not into heavy bombers during the blitz was a huge mistake.