Was Victor Flanagan a Hero?

Pretty degenerate.

But.

Pretty based. Makes up for all his faults.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0x_HruVcI4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

nice slide thread

Also,

he brought the lulz.

No. The only way to purge the media is to follow in his footsteps fellow Holla Forumslocks.

Calm down, CNN.

If he was a hero, he would have gone after the national (((media))), not a couple goys doing a puff story about how nice a local business is.

Is this a BLM out reach thread?

But they are. They're anti-white. They don't even try to hide it either.

He didn't go far enough. Should have dusted CNN as a whole.

it was actually a false flag. There are two copies of the video out there, and even though they look very similar, when you look at them side by side, it becomes obvious that the videos were shot in two takes, hence, it being a production rather than an actual shooting.

This meme is very popular with the niggers.

This. He wuz prolly mad dat wite bitch didn't hop on his orangutan dick. He was a complete idiot, like so many shooters, and sacrificing his life accomplished nothing.

Who are Holla Forums approved shooters? All I can think of is Dorner for killing corrupt LAPD cops, that's pretty close to the top. I love Zim Zam and blowing away Trayboon probably saved us in taxes but he didn't go after the (((root))) of the problem. Same with Breivik.

Bump for Hero.

You speak like a nigger.

He took out the trash, that's all,

HE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A DEGENERATE NIGGER WHO HAPPENED TO TAKE OUT SOME LÜGENPRESSE GARBAGE AND THEN AN HERO

NIGGERS CAN NEVER BE BASED

Where's this from?

have you ever used a gun before? ever shot something?

youtube.com/watch?v=0x_HruVcI4w

watch the shooting from the two different angles at a quarter speed. There's no impact from the gun, look at her shirt, you should be able to see where the bullet hit her, but there's nothing. Even though she got "hit" 3 times, there's no blood on her or drops of blood on the wood deck shes running on.

He shot blanks.

I'm not saying everything a false flag, but really, this one is pretty obvious if you actually have used a gun and have a little common sense.

10/10

it's telling how quickly it was dropped from the media and how no-one ever refers to it anymore

Because it was inconvenient for the media in the first place. Shooters aren't supposed to be black people. Anyone expecting Cowadoodee blood splatters has seen too many action movies. The shooting was real, it happened, and the shooter is a shitbag.

He's a crisis actor, I went to high school with him when his name was "Kevin" flanagan.

Not even joking.

Nah, fuck the nigger.