"Deceased" FBI Agent Found Alive At Trump Tower With Silenced Pistol

archive.is/zBKZM

They're trying to kill him. How is this not all over the news Holla Forums?! Are the reptiles behind this? They're going to kill the god emperor! Quick! We need to summon kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/00yu8#selection-1255.78-1250.
archive.is/cILqx
archive.is/ZBm9v
archive.is/KqLR2
archive.is/lvgn4
archive.is/zBKZM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA3AE1666479EF849
twitter.com/TheUSDesigns/status/760992017564532736
archive.is/dAt4N
9xbuddy.com/
getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/
archive.is/qTxxN
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-secret-service-calls-cops-article-1.2736425
youtube.com/watch?v=g_5EN8ZdWwQ
pagesix.com/2016/08/03/secret-service-arrest-ex-cop-at-trump-tower/
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.lawyers/UiuQoY6hdQg
archive.is/2uAOK
lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2013/02/missteps_confusion_reigned_as.html
web.archive.org/web/20160804182609/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_FBI/Archive_1
snopes.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-at-trump-tower-with-silenced-pistol/
archive.is/GuYpz
archive.is/54Q6c
fbiaa.org/agents-killed-performance-duty
archive.is/MoLGE
familysearch.org/search/collection/results?count=20&query=+givenname:Barry~ +surname:Bush~ +death_place:NJ~ +death_year:2007-2007~&collection_id=1202535
archive.is/et7xj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit people are coming to post threads about things i don't want to talk about!

its a psyop by the interdimensional jew dolphins!

I don't know, OP.
Only one single online blog (the one your archived (good job)) is carrying this story with no cited sources.
A quick keyword search online shows 0 similar results.

Yeah, any other sources? We know someone came to Trump Tower with a gun.

Source?

Trump wouldn't let this shit idle around if someone snuck into his home base.

If Trump says that happened I'll believe it. Sorry if I don't trust the integrity of /getoffthebs.com

Seems legit tbh fam

Well, someone with a gun WAS caught at Trump tower recently…

Need a better source to believe it.

Just watched vid related now, holy shit this is fucked.

It was a retired cop.

It takes 30 seconds to webM something.

> archive.is/00yu8#selection-1255.78-1250.

Eat shit Hildog

holy shit, they really are trying to kill him

See, if America weren't such a shithole, Jew York especially, a gang of folks would march on wherever this fellow is supposedly being kept and figure out wtf is going on…

… Instead, the police will follow orders, as they've been trained to do, and no official mention of this will ever be made, except maybe if the dude dies miraculously in custody.

i guess we'll see what happens

Sounds like bullshit, but lol if it's true.

Imagine you have a wasp hive. It's in a tree next to your house. Wasps are never fun, so, you think you should get rid of them.

Now, you could get a professional exterminator to take care of it. Or you could just wait for winter to solve it. But no. You decide to take a baseball bat and slug at the motherfucker.

That's what assassinating Trump would be. The stupidest fucking way to deal with the problem, and it would end badly for whoever planned it.

Get a grip Holla Forums
Anthony Shark. Ex cop.

archive.is/cILqx
archive.is/ZBm9v
archive.is/KqLR2

So… you want mob rule? Come now, that means were no better than Somalians.

what the fuck

/thread

Neat. He probably realized the source is shit

what did he mean by this

This is the site that remains the only source of the claim that an anonymous insider in LA tipped them off that the guy they busted heading to the gay pride parade was seeking protective custody from the CIA.

Blog is likely OP's and it just tinfoil click bait.

…aaand, it's gone!

well done, bozo.

How can you see your monitor from behind that nose?

damn, it was posted 4 minutes before I watched it. it's still in my browser, here is the transcript the Still guy always includes his transcript in the description

Published on Aug 3, 2016

Good evening, I’m still reporting on Trump.
The most feared of all possibilities almost came true last night.
According to Get Off the BS, a 62-year-old former Newark, NJ FBI agent, Barry Lee Bush, was able to somehow sneak past security inside Trump Tower late Tuesday night, but was discovered by a Secret Service agent as he was trying to access the service elevator.
Bush initially identified himself as Barry Franklyn, and refused to answer questions of the NYPD. Bush was arrested for trespassing and for – get this – carrying a pistol fitted with an illegal silencer.
At the jail, Bush’s fingerprints quickly revealed his real identity.
He had been reported killed in a 2007 attempted bank robbery.
According to the April 6, 2007 edition of the New York Times, Bush was fatally wounded when another agent’s weapon accidentally discharged during a confrontation with three gunmen outside a bank in central New Jersey.
But it gets even more interesting. It’s likely that Bush was a highly-paid professional hitman because Bush’s Glock pistol was manufactured without a serial number.
According to Get Off the BS News, an NYPD source commented:
“We don’t find hardware like this on the streets–that Glock was never stamped at the factory [serial number]—those pieces are reserved for people with a lot higher pay grades than me.”
I’m still reporting from Washington. Good evening.

Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License

Describe/convert to webm kike

it's already gone faggot, I posted the transcript

Here are some archives for you
archive.is/lvgn4
archive.is/zBKZM

This hitman got some serious fag8 tastes.

KYS it was posted less than 4 min before I saw it

Rome had no police.

The mob must rule when the systems are subverted.

Do you trust the police, the NYPD of all, to reveal this situation, were they directed not to?

I do not.
Thus, the mob must rule.

YEAH! GIVE US A RELIABLE SOURCE. LIKE CNN.

The weirdest part of this is that this confirms that the elite/connected can fake their deaths quite easily. I wonder what his wife/kids and neighbor thinks about him coming back to life. Someone should call Mr. Skrzyniarz from down the street and ask him

This image is even more pathetic when you realize Obama uses the O'l pepper on the fingers and wiped into the eyes trick to fake cry.

Every video he cries in, you clearly see him do it.

Politicians are actors.

Of course he will be sacrificed, he is just a puppet.

trump could get wacked any number of ways. trying to infiltrate his fortress on some splinter cell shit is probably the least plausible.

It was Bill Still (Secret of Oz fame) who did the jewtube – labelled as Still Report #1093

Seems one of his subscribers notified him of his fuckup

Actual perp & story in those archs.

That's some magically amazing luck to have come across it then.
You should play the lotto.

WEW
W
E
W

You tried, sonny.

It is lucky, I guess I will buy a Lotto ticket user. But considering I'm subscribed and often check my subs throughout the day it's not really odd that I came across it. Me and 347 others. Why don't you shoot Bill Still a message and ask him why he took it down if you're so concerned?

already done better, read the thread or go back to halfchan

If they assassinate Trump all hell will break loose.

Fuck I didn't even realize.

WEW
E E
WEW

Impressive.

Physician, heal thyself.

his whole family need full-time bodyguards

turns out vdl can save a deleted vid if the tab is open

just like they hell that broke loose after JFK, right?

So is it Shark or Bush and how do you know for sure? Can it be true that your online source is better? Wow, so cool user, keep posting those articles from impeccable sources so we know what's really going on.

Country was far less polarized during those times, this time would be drastically different.

I'll bump for interest.

Mae brussel was spawned from JFK's death and she was so threatening to the elite they allegedly had her killed youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA3AE1666479EF849

People weren't as pissed off back then. Remember most people had good jobs and families then now most people are unemployed and pissed off all the time and most of them own guns now. If Trump gets killed people are gonna start rioting.

I'll take pic related or my p228 over either of those all day, every day.

This should be spammed all over twitter.

twitter.com/TheUSDesigns/status/760992017564532736
archive.is/dAt4N

a credible source indeed

Well shit, niggers. I was wondering at what point they would stop relying on the medias programming attempts at acceleration/agitation towards the retarded masses to kill Trump. Seems like they are finally going all in to use their secret-secret agents to do the deed.

This just raises the question how much further will they go and at what pace to take Trump out. Car-bombs? Poisoning his pilots? Shooting down his plane? Nothing is unthinkable, a cornered madman is thrice as dangerous. I'm glad Trump is as friendly with those that work for him as is, because SS will make their job personal. They've upped the ante as well. Now they don't have to prevent from likely attacks and offenses towards Trump, but prevent full blown assassination attempts.

For the love of God, what the fuck are you thinking?

For the rest of you plebs, if you want to webm just paste the link here 9xbuddy.com/
there's a hundred other alternatives

>getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/

I had this tab open for a few hours then I read it 5 minutes ago.

>A source within the NYPD has reported that an armed 62 year old man tried to sneak in to the Trump Tower late Tuesday night. Interestingly the suspect who was found with a semi-automatic handgun fitted with a silencer has been identified as Barry Lee Bush, a former Newark NJ FBI agent who has been dead since 2007.
DEAD SINCE 2007

webm

What the bloody hell does this mean, they're using their sleeper cell FBI agents or some shit?

but that gun doesnt have a built in silencer adapter so it wouldn't be good to assassinate a presidential candidate

Thanks, saved.

Pretty much. Probably an undercover agent sent by the state, reserved as non-existing by faked death.

I TOLD YOU DOG
THE KIKES AND THE ELITES HATE TRUMP SO MUCH
THEY BE USING THEIR NECROMANTIC MAGIC TO BRING BACK DEAD AGENTS
FUCK THIS SHIT Y'ALL
BRING OUT THE CRUCIFIXES
NEW YORK NIGGAS GO EXORCISE THE TRUMP TOWER

impeccable source
archive.is/qTxxN

…is it (((they))) user?…

Preferred pronouns are nose, nosem and nosy.

Based Cokeman.

JFK was killed before imageboards. Even with that crippling deficiency, the incident was never completely forgotten. Future assassins will have to deal with the same persistence, and this time with enormously more resources.

The kikes don't have an assassination veto. We have the veto. The French Revolution can happen again, and we can start with the press this time.

i'm not claiming this is disinfo.
however, disinfo is used to break trust of people who can otherwise be influenced.
always verify, and have good intentions.

They will try to go all the way.

Thing is.. End of the day the SS and Trumps private security are all soldiers, in fact many of them were special forces. And ya know what they say about soldiers…. You can teach a man to soldier but put the future of his family on the outcome of the battle and he will kill a shit ton of zog assassins.

I wish them the best and hope they don't die, and we need a "you've been visited by dead zog assassins will come to you if you post ".

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE SECRET AGENT OF THE TRUMPENGUARD GOOD FORTUNE AND DEAD ZOG ASSASSINS WILL COME YOUR WAY BUT ONLY IF YOU POST GOD EMPEROR SPEED YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS IN THIS THREAD

police report of gtfo

no, seriously, if he wanted to go after him he would not have tried to enter the building at all.
It would be an IED near the garage entrance after identifying Trump's vehicle.
I don't mean to be morbid but this is not what a professional "hit" looks like.

Also tabloid-tier fake stories use dead people's pics/names all the time because there's no legal recourse for them to worry about. That's why Weekly World News and the like use dead ppl's pics all the time when they make satirical stories.

Theyd see him long before trump was in danger

GOD EMPEROR SPEED YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

try googling how IEDs work before slinging a bullshit response

was for

And walking into his building with a "silenced" pistol isn't obvious at all. It's just like Splinter Cell, just gotta knock everyone out with a single punch and store them in the janitor's closet. Maybe he even has those onion rings you can shoot out of a grenade launcher to knock them out from range.

might not have been there with the intent to kill, but up to something else and caught in the process

What the fuck was it?

And Jesus fuck do they want to start a civil war?

Assassinating your political rivals already IS mob rule…and the mob is no better than the Mafia, regardless of how expensive their suits & watches are, or what kind of financial institutions they use to loot with.
Those that would gladly see our God-Emperor dead ARE nothing but a mob of criminal scum. And if they've bought out the cops just like Al Capone did, then that leaves the righteous & outraged citizens to go in and clean house.

It has always been this way, it will always be this way, and this is the stuff of revolutions.

I just described the 3 main modes of detonation for an ied. RF detonation archaic at this point as any target worth a shit will have countermeasures. You can buy a simple rf jammer for $200. Pressure plate type detonation is impossible to target to one specific target. That leaves detonation via detcord. Which means the trigger man has to be nearby.

How about you learn a thing or two before posting again.

Completely different political climate, at the time the Soviet Union was the big bad and we weren't thinking of domestic enemies.

If they kill Trump it's civil war full stop.

it would be easier to get the job done by sneaking in with a pistol then sneaking in with a backpack full of ied supplies, planting it and then dragging some detcord to a nice little hidey spot.

Or it could have been like that one user said, could have been trying to steal or plant something.

u wotm80

Then maybe it was a threat more than an actual hit.

This is how they do it, it has to be.

RF detonation can still be used at frequencies they don't expect, and you could even use coded audio frequencies with focused transducers to trigger a boom.

Get creative, user. There are many ways to flip a switch.

What i'm worried about is that death ray that those KKK engineers sold to the Jews.

Radiation beam that gives you Cancer and you die in 2 weeks.

THAT FUCKING YEAR

MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW DID THIS GUY "DIE?"

Friendly fire.

here too.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-secret-service-calls-cops-article-1.2736425

isreal?

I have my targets already picked out.

Do you?

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

Some nigger ex-cop got in a spat with the SS.

A retired NYPD officer arrested Tuesday night after getting into a scuffle with Secret Service agents outside Trump Tower was released after a brief hearing in federal court in Manhattan on Wednesday.

Anthony Shark, 54, was identified in court as a security guard at the Harry Winston jewelry store on Fifth Avenue, near the Trump Tower block where the Secret Service controls access to protect Republican candidate Donald Trump.

According to a complaint, around 10 p.m. — just before Trump’s motorcade arrived — agents closed off East 56th Street between Madison and Fifth to all vehicle and pedestrian traffic.

Shark approached a checkpoint, refused instructions to stop and leave, and attempted to push through a “human wall” formed by the agents, according to the complaint. He then flailed his arms, clenched his fists and grabbed at agents when they restrained him, the complaint said.

After Shark was restrained, the agents discovered a gun in a holster, but the Secret Service said he had a permit and expressed no hostile intent toward “any Secret Service protectees” — a reference to Trump.

That's alll that happened.

The first place I saw that bullshit link was (((Henry Makow)))'s twitter. He's a disinfo shill.

You best be using VPN's while saying shit like that.

"The New York Times reported on April 6, 2007 that Barry Bush, a veteran F.B.I. agent on a bank-robbery detail was fatally wounded apparently when another agent’s weapon accidentally discharged during a confrontation with three gunmen outside a bank in a quiet town in central New Jersey."

They recruited him & faked his death so he could be better hidden within the populace.

I fear nothing.
Dying while taking out a few foot-soldiers is still helping the cause.
You want to be afraid all your life? Or a slave all your life?

Remember when CNN tried to make the person who tried to kill Trump a popstar and portray him as a good boy against the evil?
youtube.com/watch?v=g_5EN8ZdWwQ

The same CNN proven to be with Hillary Clinton in the emails in all dirty tricks and manipulation?

OP Is sliding

pagesix.com/2016/08/03/secret-service-arrest-ex-cop-at-trump-tower/

It was a dindu, not a "dead" FBI agent. Only that one blog says it was this Barry Bush.

or

Trust MSM or some nobody news source?
Either way, I hope Don ups security in his building.

trying to be edgy just to fit in isnt worth getting swatted, newfag.

Remember when CNN give support for the criminal who tried to kill Trump and tried to make him a popstar and portrayed him being good? The same CNN who was proven in the emails to be with Hillary Clinton in all the manipulation and dirty tricks of democrats

If it didnt use a shitty polymer to make entirety of the grip, that sometimes is too malleable in case of manufacture error.
I guess a .45 ACP pistol with a capacity for 15 bullets was too good to be true, unless they go back to metal or use a better non-metallic material.

Naah, never heard of it. You must have confused things. The MSM would never lie.

The Hillary Clinton and Democrats manipulation of propaganda, news, media, are responsible for the death of people with Terrorism, BLM, manipulation of news to create race baiting, identity politics, gender war, sexuality gay, everything made by the disgusting group of Hillary Clinton, look at europeans who accepted and copied the official globalist propaganda of America and are having terrorist attacks every day in Europe while the media is now starting wanting to hide everything to support the corrupt group in the power.

Yeah.

This triggers the /k/. Also,

Holy shit, guac boy is making his last stand.

Been here longer than you.
Hey, if there's no shenanigans, if the American people want to follow their pied-pipers like lemmings off a cliff, then I have no beef with that. I'll just figure that humans are too stupid to be allowed to live, they are suicidal asshats that will gladly be enslaved and owned like cattle. At that point I'll just try to find a way out, away from these apes.

But who will sit idle and allow themselves to be DRAGGED over that cliff? Why should a handful of "nobility wannabees" use force and murder to achieve their goals, and expect that people will never bite back?

I don't care anymore, I've done all I want in this world, but I've decided I won't be pushed around any more. Why do you not feel the same? And I'm already firmly entrenched in a number of "lists" I'm sure of that.
I'll bet there are people within the framework of the Federal government, more than we probably know, that are starting to feel exactly the same.

How can you watch your country beaten into the ground, flooded with degeneracy, turned into a cesspit you wouldn't want to raise children in, and not feel rage?

I could make a face detection switch in minutes with Microsoft's libraries that they released for fucking free

What is (((their))) preferred outcome in the event of a Trump assassination, other than the obvious fact that he's dead and can't be president?

Well since there is no other candidate in the race with any chance, Hillary would win by default. Any attempt to suddenly rush to the other political parties would be pointless because of how the vote would split up between the parties.

Considering how large Trump tower is, there's no telling what kinds of agents could be living in the walls, and for who knows how long. Eerie.

I guess I should rephrase saying how do they expect the populace to react? I get civil war but that's very vague

There would be no overthrow but there's a very good chance that shit would go down in response. Shillary would end up having to hide in a bunker for the rest of her life.

Gee I sure wonder how that judge died.
And all those who were going to testify against Hillary.

Nah I'm just a conspiracy theorist, its obviously all ((pure coincidence)).

Somebody would shoot Hillary, and probably a lot of other asshat politicians. The nigger in the White House would declare a state of emergency, and all hell would break loose.

That's how revolutions start.

This election has got me so unhinged that I can only imagine that there are similar people with guns that go out with a death wish to avenge Trump

MSM in this case if it's just one blog and there's apparently footage of the dindu

It's one blog. You shouldnt believe everything you read and take it at face value.

You should know better. There's no such thing as Jews. It's a myth. Jews don't exist.

MOTHER OF CHRIST

Had it been an actual FBI hitman why would he try to assassinate Trump in New York when Trump was in Florida? A professional hitman would not make such an amateur mistake. Trump is doing rallies. His schedule is publicly displayed on his website. Anyone with a smartphone could have checked if he's home in 60 seconds.

This
Inb4 shillary bots use it as fuel to discredit concerns about assassination attempts.

Saved.

Maybe he was there…for the kids.

Wonder who he was sent to kill, or what he was sent to tamper with.

do you really think that any mainstream media outlet at all would report on this aside from maybe RT?

pfft, you can't kill the Holy God Emperor with a puny firearm

Think about this for a second. Why wouldn't the CIA, as smart and capable as they are, do both? Send in the drunk dindu to create a similar story and the actual capable hitman afterwards. Anybody digging into this will find the dindu story and just memory hole it.

actually its leaps and bounds more likely that the would-be killer was never killed in the first place, and that his alleged death was faked so it'd be easier for him to perform dirty operations such as assassinating a member of trump's family, such as youngest child

NOBODY SAVED IT
WHY

Learn2read thread, dumbass.

Also, wasn't this a possible MO with the policemen shootings as well? Rile up a some dumb nogs and have "backup" available. Let the nig think he's commando while he takes a dive later on.

calling it a spat sure is downplaying an obvious breach of security with the intent of getting to Trump with a weapon, kike.

You people realize that the ZOG only kills remotely using radio waves? Attached pic is the limited hangout version, the real one just eliminates whole battlefields from miles away.

The need for assassins and the banal bullshit weaponry you people discuss is simply to keep your time occupied. There are no more assassins, just decoys for decoys.

Shut the fuck up retard.

bump

We are WAYYYY past the point where we should interested in a (((media))) source.

Replacement tactic
They invent a news story right next to other with the same keywords to replace it
Ancient jew tactic

But what about his family?
What if the target wasn't Trump himself? What if he wanted himself to get caught?

Trashed

Maybe he was going to assassinate someone close to Trump

Pls give us a comprehensive list of impeccable sources user since you seem to be an expert

I assumed the "they" in the tweet was the cops freaking out at the situation. Why would the kikes be discussing this in front of goyim, makes no sense.

It's called "cuddle up" in the ham radio community. If you want to pass information undetected you tune in to within a tenth of a mundane band broadcast the same thing as the mundane band but change a few key things. To anyone not looking for it in exactly the right place it looks like nothing more than noise but that tenth of a wavelength can make a whole hell of a difference.

archive.is/lvgn4
archive.is/zBKZM

This user gets it

Only a shill would demand a credible source in the age of Lugenpresse. Ordinary citizen bloggers are where the real news is these days.

You do realize that when they're done with you they'll be using that or vid related on you too. Can't have their useful idiots talking y'know

first quote was in response to some other faggot demanding info

Think the name actually gets it's origin from an old tactic of eluding radar jamming where enemies would basically share the same wavelength so neither of them could jam the other.

Its just some guy citing OP's blog… fucking fail.

Also the officer quote "those are reserved for people with a lot higher pay grades than me" just sounds phony. Conspiracy Theory has its own Market, just like everything else.

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.lawyers/UiuQoY6hdQg

found this while googling his name

"FBI agent Barry Lee Bush need not have died" from 2007

NOPE

theres no archive of it

Provide one or make a screencap. Posting google links is asking people to dox themselves you dingus.

Jesus fucking christ user get good.
Link
>archive.is/2uAOK

archive.is/2uAOK

there, ya happy?

NYfags need to watch the tower and protect the emperor.

sorry, im used to just lurking, and not posting

It's not about me you stupid newfag. It's good practice since it's dox protection + prevention of deletion.

It's ok lurk more and archive.is EVERYTHING.

maybe that is the plan?

assassinate Trump, then rednecks start revolution. perfect excuse to declare martial law and start using the FEMA death camps.

this has got to be the plan, nothing else makes sense. why else would Obama put Evangelical Christians at the top of the Terror Watchlist? They are going to False Flag the election, and this FBI assassin must be hidden from the news to maintain narrative.

That means every gun owner is st risk, they are all being baited with fabricated race wars, fabricated orlando terror et cetera. The government is trying to false flag the gun owners. what do you guys think?

… you do realize that det cord is just explosive rope and not a means of detonation, right? You still need a detonator and trigger, like a pressure switch, radio or cell phone, mercury switch, timer, etc.

This is like saying "there are too many countermeasures against using a fuse, they'll have to use C4".

Also, you do realize that an RF jammer would detonate the bomb, not prevent it from being detonated, right?

Nice totally recent photo OP

lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2013/02/missteps_confusion_reigned_as.html

I don't work too far from there.. Hm.

Well memed.

All fields.

Just did a quick google search his wiki entry is up for deletion. Someone is trying to bury this.

web.archive.org/web/20160804182609/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_FBI/Archive_1

tfw Brandon Heat is an anti-Trump libcuck

GOD EMPEROR SPEED YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

I'm trying to see if I can find anything to verify there ever was a Barry Lee Bush that matches the facts reported. So far no exact match, but pic related is pretty close.

snopes.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-at-trump-tower-with-silenced-pistol/

reverse image searched the pic from the article, found this

archive.is/GuYpz

jackpot, though someone archived this 13 hours ago, so I assume one of you got this already?

forgot pic

GOD EMPEROR SPEED YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS!!

more
archive.is/54Q6c
fbiaa.org/agents-killed-performance-duty

Also, finally found the death certificate. At the very least, we can confirm there at one point was an FBI agent named Barry L Bush who (maybe) died in 2007 under strange circumstances("he wasn't even supposed to be there")

DC:
archive.is/MoLGE
familysearch.org/search/collection/results?count=20&query=+givenname:Barry~ +surname:Bush~ +death_place:NJ~ +death_year:2007-2007~&collection_id=1202535

TRUMP IS LOVE
TRUMP IS LIFE
SCHLOMO IS HATE
SCHLOMO IS UNDEATH

Thanks. Now we know getoffthebs.com is a shitty source.

Okay.. show me some real sources for this mister 2 poster as well

Both you morons.

Don't you get it.

Both things were staged. They had the nigger get in a scuffle and they sent in an agent, that way someone can point to the scuffle.

Yeah, but he just needs to spend days or weeks in there and wait it out. Or he was seeking information, going through files, snapping photos. You don't know his true intentions.

Reminder that Snopes.com is a joke:

archive.is/et7xj

and that you shouldn't even read Snopes.com articles.

Yeeees, it is nahting.
Go back to sleep goy… Goooood goy.

well they're the only other source I could find about this

Yeah well it's Holla Forums's own fucking fault for promoting and stickying happenings all the timet hat amount to fucking nothing. There are legit conspiracies and there is tinfoil nonsense, and it's good to be skeptical about whether an item is in one category or the other.

GOD EMPEROR SPEED YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS IN THIS THREAD

someone should contact the agent who supposedely "killed" him
if the setup was orchestrated from the start to fabricate an official secret hitman, the dude will be evasive as fuck
if the fake death was a sneaky corrupt confidential maneuver by mr zombie and some pals, the dude will be utterly pissed at having been framed for a fake killing

user pls

Could have been assessing the area. You don't want to go in blind.

I fail to see why a jammer would cause all device to go off in all cases. A receiver and a micro controller can listen for only certain, sufficiently long coded messages that would trigger an event and, in that case, a jammer would only do as it’s name implies. Think about how satellites or drones are remotely controlled.

This story isn't true, by the way, but it's kikelarious, I suppoze.

Surely Trump would have brought it up.

vs

yea ima go with dead jews and nigs

What the fuck man.

Bro, if you haven't been marking down "landmarks of interest" while watching shit like BLM and Antifa really take off these past two years, you're already dead.