God, what happened to our Holla Forums?

Just about a year or so ago, in 2015, it was a perfectly fine board - no template threads every 5 seconds, no stale regurgitated memes, shitposting was kept to a necessary minimum. We had few comfy convos, news threads, talking about shit and not shit movies, quality baneposting. People would recommend going to Holla Forums. Now it's a laughingstock that people insult shitty posts with on other boards. What went wrong? Was [[2016]] that transformative? We couldn't take it? Was it all reddit trying to imitate cool kids and never stopping?

I blame the maisiefag

fuck off nigger Holla Forums is the best board of the site

What is stopping you from creating threads?

You're part of the problem.

kill yourself

It was the halfchan migration. Belive it or not, that turned /waifuist/ into that ill reputated shithole it is as well as Holla Forums into it's current state

Hello dear

Misogynistic prick spotted,, just lick my clitoris or sod off.

shut up cunt

hee, hee, dude. She told you to lick her clit..that's pretty funny.

A girl comes on our board and you attack her.
t. faggot

Holla Forums is already under Holla Forums
It's a cuck and reddit colony…

HAHA GREAT REDDIT PICTURE FRIEND, POST MORE

What did he dunkaccino by this, fam?

/television/ soon, fellow kinoisseur

What migration? Did something happen over there in 16?

Not true Holla Forums is not welcomed here.

Here you go.

/television/ is the place to go now

Sure thing, go to your lemon party and don't come back.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/cuckchan/

in your dreams, leftycuck

Yeah, well at least those memes were interesting. What do we have now? Uninspired shit.

Leave this gentle soul alone.

kill yourself

>>>Holla Forums

We already discussed everything.

Autists from cuckchan spamming their shit here because they got banned over there for it.

>>>/waifuist/

/thread

She is too old for that board, its /wai/ for the older girls.

Yeah, it became even shittier than it was before and people left it in large flocks. I think that was when the mod team turned SJW or something

What is wrong with that? Fucking images doesn't expire ya git

Nigger, maybe stop telling everyone where to go? Have you ever been to waifuist? I guess not, because if you had been there you wouldn't tell people to go there

Holla Forums WAS the best board of the site
deal with it

Youtube nobody fan detected

Shit waifu posts go in the waifu board. You reach a point of obnoxiousness that is not funny anymore. You're on denial, you belong in that board more than you think you belong in here.

because I don't need to address that thing by name. I write "munter" and everybody knows I'm talking about rule 63 of quasimodo

Well it was several things, but I think the greatest contributor was that fag that was triggered by all the Trump threads during election season.

That's also around the time blackedposting started and the louis ck copypastas started reading like they were made by actual cucks.

cry me a river nerd

back to >>>Holla Forums

Where is the rule for that? Are you the board owner? And I ask you again, have you ever been tehre? Have you seen what kind of people post in that place?
Thankfully it's not you who decides this.

Yeah, and people can't address the shitbag by saying shitbag or the sloth from saying the sloth.

reddit flooded the site, they spilled out from neo/pol/, where teens go to be edgy

Sudocuck started posting around Jauary of 2016. Orsonposting stopped and Louis CK and cuck posting started.

I've just made an Orson thread today, and people came in to talk about Trump there…

I dunno what happend to our BO. He went from being a fairly decent, mostly hands-off guy to a totally retarded faggot who explicitly invited off-topic posters to come here and enabled them to shit the place up. Thank God someone finally created an alternative board.

Why aren't you there now then?

Hasn't been reactivated yet. Chodemonkey seems to be going down the list in order of traffic.

What is more funny is that the hackers were from /television/.
All this salt.

This place was never for you, goon.

>>>/cuckchan/

Are there any shows/movies that are even worth discussing that haven't been discussed to death?

lol

It's one of the few memes I found genuinly funny, and it died down, and even the revival attempts are fucked, and that makes me sad

Post related over at /meta/ (no idea if the board's back up yet or even if this post is still there) seems to cover it well.

Maybe he should have stayed there.

see

fuck off kike

wew

ok kike

Name a single show/movie that's actually good, jew-free, and hasn't already been discussed 6 million times.

World War 2 by Adolph Hitler

seems about right

I'm all for current Holla Forums, but that mindset is shit.

The Passion of Christ.

Suck it up buttercup.

>>>/out/

Make a thread for those then.

I post whatever I want and get the replies I crave for, its only sad to see other anons who think they have to conform to sperging burned outs like yourself who can't even get their dicks hard anymore.

I am a girl.

My condolences.

Disgusting.

Go back to cuckchan before things start to get really ugly for you. You're outnumbered and outgunned.

I'm sorry my provocation images are provoking you.

Your power is not real, Levy.

OH LOOK, HE'S STILL HERE

I am the Golden One disciple.

OH LOOK HERE'S OUR NEW FAGGOT BO LOCKING THE THREAD

Cancer.

Listen alright I don't know if you have rose tinted glasses or something but Holla Forums has basically always been filled with this kind of shitposting. What specifically do you want to be done about this perceived threat anyways?

Sorry meta threads are off topic

Glad BO is fighting the good fight.
To Victory.

He's new here and to Holla Forums in general, you can tell because he calls threads about cartoons and anime off topic while they've had threads about Simpsons, DBZ, etc for over 10 years on 4chan's Holla Forums.

He's creating a fake problem.

I love it, /television/ when?

Meta threads are off topic. Stop trying to goonspeak your way out of that. If you have an actual issue email the BO or something

Of course they are, lest they know just how fucking retarded the mod team is here. Its ok, when /television/ comes back anyone of any worth will willingly migrate. Enjoy your mediocrity.

I went to /television/ before and it was pretty mediocre.

If you're going to make a thread about that make a thread for speculation about the upcoming sequel. The Resurrection.