In desperate need of red-pilled podcasts

In my line of work, I tend to listen to podcasts a lot.
The problem is that it seems like no matter the topic, politics always comes up eventually and the hosts are always libshits.
I was wondering if there were any redpilled podcasts I can listen to so I don't scream internally when listening?
Topic doesn't really matter too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/
radioaryan.com/
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
grizzom.blogspot.com/search?q=David Duke Show&max-results=20&by-date=true
spingolaspeaks.net/
carolynyeager.net/
grizzom.blogspot.com/search?q=Jeff Rense&max-results=20&by-date=true
archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
alexlinder.com/
dancarlin.com/common-sense-home-landing-page/
dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/
renegadebroadcasting.com/hosts/kyle-hunt/
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-young-hwytes/
vdare.com/radios
redice.tv/
fdrpodcasts.com/
counter-currents.com/category/counter-currents-radio/
soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/tracks
noagendashow.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stefan Molyneux
Michael Savage

It's always the first post…

radio.therightstuff.biz/ is what you're looking for. Fash the Nation, Daily Shoah, and The Weekly Narrative are some of my favorites.

i think i might've heard something bad about molyenux but i dont know much about savage

Red Ice Radio

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/

radioaryan.com/

grizzom.blogspot.com/search?q=David Duke Show&max-results=20&by-date=true (commercial free edits)

spingolaspeaks.net/

carolynyeager.net/

grizzom.blogspot.com/search?q=Jeff Rense&max-results=20&by-date=true

archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio

vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
alexlinder.com/

Michael Wiener is a Zionist jew who had a homosexual relationships with his fellow tribesman, NAMBLA member, Alan Ginsberg.

Embed is him kvetching over the term "cuckservative"

trs is a jewish front

Colin Flaherty

You're a jewish front, faggot

I highly doubt that. They have gotten really shitty in the past few months though, to the point where their shows are pretty much unlistenable at this point. But that might just be the novelty of hearing a watered-down Holla Forums in podcast form wearing off.

alternative right when they're not being gay (avoid Colin Liddel)
Radix when they're not being gay
Weimerica Weekly

I like to listen to The Daily Shoah when I'm commuting alone.
Some people here seem to have a problem with it for reasons that I have yet to comprehend, but I've always enjoyed it and haven't detected any weirdness.

Haven't listened to Michael Savage but Stefan Molykneux is fairly entry-level redpilling + most of his videos could easily be half as long as they are

I make jewtube videos!
ColCoal is my channel name.

All the TRS

like this guy

Save these answers. Mods delete "redpilled podcasts" threads every time they're posted.

Shameless plug? I approve

There are a lot of guys around the NY comedy sphere like Nick DiPaolo who hate libshits and get mildly racist. If you want to listen to something more normal.

If I had time for podcasts I'd listen to Mike Cernovich. His book really helped me get me head straight again

TRS has a serious fag problem. They hang out with Greg Johnson and their inner circle is littered with homos.

NYCCrimereport is some funny shit

Molyneux, he's 1/8th Jew though.

Enoch is a Jew.
TRS has some good shit though.

Their repertoire has really been reduced though - no Fash Britannia, no Radio Free Skyrim, NRO was stumbling apparently, and all that faggotry with the Fash Course History goys and Iron March or whatever its called.

Fatherland, Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation, NRO, most everything else is kinda meh.

What happened to that 'The History Goys' thing?
TRS needs some historical shitposting.

Got source on that?

Is he wrong?

Also, does this make his writings on mindset wrong?

Same here. I don't trust people who shill against it. The other day's with Greg Johnson was good. Been enjoying it since I discovered it over a year ago and think it has actually gotten better. And I used to dislike Sven but he's good at what he does.

Dennis Fetcho's podcast is great on the JQ. It's all JQ these days and he knows his shit.

Insidetheeyelive.com

man tds JUST talked about Leo Strauss, give mischlings and jew hating chosen a fucking break

internal affairs exists for a reason.

t.halfbreed fucking kike

((Saudis))

meant for

I bet you do, agent smith.

daily shoah and the rest of TRS

TRS has some great podcasts. Well worth listing.

Don`t forget to check out Red-Ice.

I assume that there are some who really do have an issue with TRS.
But for the most part it are those who yell "SHILL!!!" at anything that does`t fit 100% with their own ideology.

I will never understand why Holla Forums tries so hard to shit on TRS.

I'm not sure if it's shills or just people that can't accept that quality right wing stuff can be produced independently of Holla Forums's influence.

Who knows. Fash the Nation has been pretty awesome lately. The Daily Shoah is just great for Enoch's commentary. The dude has a pretty good handle on leftist narratives and because of it, he is able to predict a lot of shit pretty accurately. He predicted the media spin after Florida shooting, and he predicted the DNC's lack of flags. Those are just two examples, but he has a knack for calling out leftist bullshit even before it happens. It's always kind of impressive.

Agent Smith. Part of our system of control has advanced to the point of self-awareness. (((They))) now need such complex measures and designs to keep us in check, that it's inevitable a system within their system is emerging for us to beat them down with.

The irony is that this force, this Satan, this cynical power can't keep us in line without continuously making his methods of doing so more convoluted as time goes by. He creates the system, he makes us dependent on it, and by doing so makes himself dependent on it too. This allows us to figure out how to use it to our own advantage and ultimately commandeer it.

Some aspects of TRS culture are annoying, derivative, and abrasive to anons who have been on Holla Forums for years.

I don't want to make a big deal about it, since we're all on the same side, but it would be nice if they observed and followed our board culture when they came here.

I don't go there and shit up their forum, you know?

Dan Carlin is ok, though his history show is his main draw.
Politics:
dancarlin.com/common-sense-home-landing-page/

History:
dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/

There's torrents out there for HH.

You lazy fuck

You guys probably know about Moore's Law. The idea that computing power continues to double over time. This is what (((they))) need: continuous new forms of hedonism to bait us into thinking society is just too large and complex to understand. Everyone must be kept at least so distracted all the time. Computers are core to giving the illusion of progress: we went from a great Star Wars trilogy, to a complete failure that was nevertheless a great spectacle because of its newfangled CGI graphics. Nobody cared the films sucked. They made a profit! Superhero franchises! Revive everything that the people still even remotely care about! With infinite power, you could keep people perpetually distracted. Possibly

(((they))) are running out of things to entertain us with, and we're starting to wonder who (((they))) are.

Also it's part of what forces us to evolve in consciousness. We have to become increasingly meta to beat him and thereby grow.

Yea stefan is boring as fuck and it takes him an hour to get into the subject matter.

CommonFilth

kys

Dan Carlin is super cucked though. The shit he says about the Balfour Declaration is hilariously cucked and bluepilled.

only when the Jew is named openly and publicly will I do that

True Capitalist Radio
The Merchant Minute, I can't stand the rest of the Daily Shoah fags.

The Solar Storm renegadebroadcasting.com/hosts/kyle-hunt/

The Young Hwytes is comfy imo radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-young-hwytes/

TRS. Especially the older episodes with bulbasuar.

As another user mentioned, it's gone downhill. But Enoch is always on point.
Weekly narrative is really good as well, Fash the nation is bretty cool. But I can't stand halberstram's voice. He sounds like beavis and butt head.

Nationalist podcast radio from TRS is really good too. Especially the old time theatre parts where the do the RWDS radio theatre.

are you retarded?

anti-white spic niggerlover, into the trash it goes

Seconded. Always good to keep things in perspective. At the very least, his willingness to turn the spotlight on the at right will serve to show just how co-opting happens. His earlier stuff is pretty good too.

Natts alcoholocaust is pretty great. I talked to him once or twice and I'd say that swedish guy is one my favourite radio personalities.

rip rfs

Greg Johnson is completely worthless, he never brings anything worthwhile to the table. I'm convinced he pays them to have him on there, and if he doesn't, they should start charging him.

[F]

I like Ben Shapiro's show because it gives me an insight into Jewish traditions, something I know nothing about, and he hates both Trump and Hillary equally so it gives me a perspective on both the current left and right arguments (Trump is dumb, Hillary is corrupt).

I don't consider him particularly red pilled, but he is young so when he switches into shill mode he is still unpolished and you can tell what he believes, and what he is just being paid to say (anti-Trump messages).

A guy like Limbaugh is dangerous because he has practised his lies for too long. I don't personally trust any sources, the best thing you can do is balance the right and left media and find the real truth.

If there were ever posts in need of citations it would be these.

So based on your reasoning every single Holla Forumsack is a jew because we talk about them all the time. They discussed how Strauss created a jewish cult of personality based on his ideology just like Freud and Rand, his radical Zionism and how he advanced ethnic jewish political interests, his role in the creation of neoconservativism and how he aided in purging the American right wing of actual right wing thought. All of these are important things to know.

A literal anti-white, anti-racist christcuck. I don't use that word lightly either.

wew.

listen to the No Agenda Show, it's a funny and useful show that does media coverage deconstruction. One host worked at a big radio and MTV until he was fired and the other guy worked in newspapers and magazines. And all the clips they play are available in the show notes.

i didn't like them for a while when they refused to condemn faggotry, around the time that flaming degenerate Dante was a mod on their forum.
they've improved, a little. they've distanced themselves somewhat from milo for example, but they still have greg johnson on regularly.

other than that though, they're great.

vdare.com/radios

redice.tv/

fdrpodcasts.com/

counter-currents.com/category/counter-currents-radio/

common filth thinks that white people are uniquely susceptible to being degenerate and unironically believes that "demons" are responsible. he doesn't care about race mixing.

his only value is his detailing of tumblr degeneracy, if you can call that value.

Alex Jones said that the Saudis control the media and Wall Street so it must be true.

Yes.

TRS is nothing but independent of Holla Forums's influence.

T: ex-talking head from the number 3 podcast on the network.

Sinead, the Earth isn't flat.

Kike-deniers are worse than flat-Earthers.

You should look into Zeiger's podcast. He is the one who wrote the book ""Hammer Of The Patriot", which is meant to help you with debating leftists. The podcast is an add-on for each chapter of the book. Pick and choose whatever topics interest you.I highly suggest you find a pdf of the book. Great material.

soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/tracks

You should try tom metzger's lone wolf radio, hos website is whitearyanresistance i think. Has some pretty good stuff if you want to go full 14/88.

That's a false dilemma faggot.

listen to the latest show

noagendashow.com/

They're deconstructing all of this week's anti-Trump propaganda.

Mika & Joe at MSNBC are in panic mode, they're pushing the idea that Trump is a crazy guy who wants to nuke something immediately as soon as he becomes President.

TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO

THATS IT

PERIOD

Oops, I misread it as Saudi's control the media and was thinking how that one prince owns a huge chunk of fox news

Darwin Digest on TRS is required listening for anyone with friends smart enough and open minded enough to consider hate facts. Most scientifically driven show on TRS.

mostly garbage tier suggestions. Y'all niggers wouldn't recognize quality if it skullfucked you.

True Capitalist Radio
Common Filth
Merchant Minute

All the others listed are painfully mediocre, co-opted or babbys first redpill-tier.

No Agenda isn't exactly red pilled, but they've been getting pretty close recently.

wew the irony of this post lad.

I like What Really Happened with Michael Rivero.

Why even go?

i will do a skype podcast with some guys as long as it is casual and not autistic .
[email protected]/* */

NoAgendaShow.com

Great media assassination and analysis, but doesn't talk about kikes every 10 seconds.

Twice a week, Thursdays and Sunday mornings and about 3 hours each show.

It is a completely user funded show. No corporate sponsors, so no commercial breaks except to honor the donors AKA "producers."