The Incoming Monster Vote

More republicans projected to vote than media, polls admit

archive.is/lz04K

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/

THE MEDIA IS FLAILING BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE'VE ALREADY WON
They know the only way to win is by either conspiring with the GOP or rigging elections

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
longroom.com/polls/
realclimatescience.com/2016/08/new-polls-out-after-the-dnc-convention-dems-widen-lead-to-17/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2007/12/how-to-read-an.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
archive.is/HJL5u
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
archive.is/2Efbl
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll
archive.is/Xmiou
longroom.com/polls/
davidlane1488.com/88.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/148949796271/polls-and-the-bs-detector
archive.is/NNukJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just one reason why I want people to calm the fuck down about polls. There's no reason to believe that Trump will lose at this point in the game.

Trump win incoming

Polls are made out of thin air. You can literally write anything you want.

At this point I have no choice but to vote for DT. Even though I'm in CA.

They are modifying the data. Don't see enough people mentioning this.

TELL DEMOCRATS THAT THEY DON'T NEED TO HOLD THEIR NOSES AND VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON - SHE'S GUARANTEED TO WIN
(this goes double if they're black)

TELL REPUBLICANS THAT THEY BETTER GET THEIR ASSES TO THE POLLS AND VOTE

thankfully the media is doing this right now

and spending a fortune doing it.

fucking 88 dimensional chess

The numbers look nice, but you gotta remember that just because someone is registered Republican doesn't mean they have to vote Republican. That party registration only matters during the primaries. In the general election, you can vote for whomever you want.

maybe I am uncultered swine but why eat the pizza backwards

i do not question the God Emperor's actions though

Don't forget this also applies to democrats. Bernouts are fucking pissed.

Just fuck my shit up fam

I meant uncultured

Cheese stuffed crust commercial for Pizza Hut

We we should always act as though we're behind.

Precisely that too, which is why I really don't think we should be getting hyped about polls.

What are you 12?

I'm pretty sure that he's eating stuffed crust pizza. That's specifically designed to be eaten backwards.

Does this even matter? What about the chance that votes get changed to Hilary like with Bernie 'Cuck My Shit Up' Sanders?

The media right now is talking constantly about how "divided" the GOP is as if paul ryan and rubio are half the republican voter base
If anyone's got bipartisan support, it's Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
let me enlighten you my fine disciple

I remember cheese crust ads but never had any of it

I guess I missed out on the great feast of life

I am enlightened, thanks user

I eat my cheese-stuffed pizza sideways, wrapping the pizza part around the crust like a roll. Please tell me i am not the only one.

Forget Bernie ever happened goy, Dems are unified!

I fold it into a little hat and lick the cheese and toppings off of my face as the pizza drips down.

pfft
wew

This. This is what I keep telling people. Trump's low poll numbers can only help us. It convinces his energized base to get out and vote and it makes the Clinton voters complacent.

It was always pretty overrated tbh, tasted like string cheese to me, kinda rubbery.

I would pay to see this

When you are strong, appear weak, and when you are weak appear strong.

By "most diverse" they mean "least white", right? They're not even hiding it anymore.

shit likes this is why shills r going fullforce

kek

user, they consider africa "diverse" and europe "homogeneous"

if you 're voring for drumpf just kill yourself now .

That sucks

Don't know what voring is

Fuck off to reddit, faggot.

Who is drumpf? There is no one with that name to vote for.

Kekkel

Low-energy shilling

I knew you hill-shills were degenerate, but this is taking it to a new level.

It's still AWOOOVEMENT.

She can only do that with a portion of the votes, it gets more and more difficult to do as her ratios go down. Most of that is foreigners voting in multiple states through absentee ballots anyway which are only counted if the vote is close.

Not really. The cheese would always cool before you ate it so it never tasted as good as you would hope.

kill your self

kill your self

kill you self

kill you self

originally the strategy was to kill this groundswell of enthusiasm for trump by trying to make him look worse than hillary, and by shilling up the GOP. This is still going on but in the sense that they want to get public support in disqualifying him for the presidency. the GOP "intervention" being talked about right now might have something to do with this.
Other than that their backup plans could be assassination, rigging the elections and possibly (though I think this one is the least likely) martial law.
The fact that they're so scared though makes me think they won't succeed

cute babby's phone autocorrect filled in his favorite fettish

guess shills are going for the edgy approach.

imagine the asspain if trump gets more votes than obongo

This isn't cuckchan, child. Now go away before you get too triggered.

Extra cheese epperoni and sausage pizza with cheese filled crust is objectively the best pizza.

Checked and Praise Kek.

This.
I don't believe it's defeatism to make threads about poll results, it's only encouragement and a motive to change these polls once and for all. We all know Trump will win in a fucking landslide, but if we relax now, we'll slip, he'll slip, and the whole country slips into the grasp of Globalism.
Heed this user's words, act as if we're behind. We can't afford to relax this late in the game.

Blessed post affirms eternal Trump victory

make sure they're not hopeless, though. you have to give them constructive things to do and promise that if only those things are accomplished then probably trump will win

i'm voting BERNIE
fuck you

Trump is eating on a 4d level. He is enjoying flavors you couldn't possibly comprehend.

Speaking of which I really want some pizza now.

Trump will also introduce trade protectionism my friend.
Come on board the Trump train
More jobs and higher wages are to be had!

If you get some then eat it like mentioned and stream it. Get extra greasy toppings though to make sure they slid all onto your face.

Don't get my hopes up

That would be Obongo's legacy in the textbook

But I like eating my pizza by folding it longways down like the pansy faggot I am.

Woah there user

I'm not that patrician

Holy fuck this is going to be a massacre

tbh I pick off the cheese and toppings before I eat the bread

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK YOU FILTHY IMMIGRANT NIGGER PIECE OF GARBAGE

KEEP YOUR "LE IRONIC XDXD DRIMP LOLOL" SHITPOSTING ON THAT WORTHLESS CONTAINMENT SITE

I've been saying this forever, when the debates start Hillary's poll numbers will drop like a fucking lead brick once uneducated voters see first hand who their choices are.

A nationalist populist or a globalist lying pig. Most Americans aren't leftists who get all their political "facts" from Reddit so the majority will choose the former.

Kill yourself, Hitler will personally gas you in your dreams you degenerate.

pls spare me

No, no, shhhh
We want their fraudulent, demoralizing, badly calculated polls to continue. Hillary supporters and people afraid of trump will get complacent and not go to the polls, while trump voters will feel motivated to go to the polls

Highest drop in dem turnout
Lowest drop in dem turnout

HMMM I WONDER WHY "SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS" ARE NOT TURNING OUT TO VOTE THIS YEAR… HMMM…

NIGGERS

Percent eligible and people who are actually going to vote is a completely different thing.

Yeah, I would say the polls right now do work in our favor but seeing the massive salt and butthurt from cucks and lefties would be grand as their queen dies.

This tbh

Surprisingly people are often too lazy to stand in line for 5mins and check a ballot

Especially for something that determine's their future and their family's future

Call me a defeatist but I think this cesspit is too brown now. Hopefully mestizos are still too stupid to vote.

this

I'm not completely sure how the polls work, but if they are comparing Hellarys numbers on Obongos and assumpting a similar turnout, dey's gon git rekt tbh fam

dindus are definitely not voting for a whitey

Why do you guys think he'll actually save anything, though? I'm only voting for him because he'll only slightly decrease our brown person problem.

They'll rev up BLM in the final weeks during the election. There'll be a massive blitz of """police brutality""""" in the media. Mark my words.

He's not a candidate of the (((bankers))).

He's running because he wants to see change, not because someone is going to give him a big paycheck.

trade protectionism instead of free trade
gun rights
nationalism instead of globalism
possible partnership with russia to blow isis the fuck out
memes

checked

what a shock that these polls would be off by such wide margins

As someone who knows dindus, most hate Clinton and actually care about that "super predator" shit from way back, and very few actually like Trump, but I think Trump's polling with nogs and beaners is absurd as it stands…

Checked

Law and Order my friend.
Also, 70% of blacks still think all lives matter… I'm usually pretty cynical, but I believe in MEME MAGIC

I like to keep track of some leftist forums, but the general sentiment there is that Clinton will win in a landslide, the election is already over, Trump is imploding, etc.

I don't think they have any fucking idea how fucked they are.

Thing is most Republicans just vote for whoever has the (R) next to their name. This is why Trump didn't run independent, exploiting the herd mentality was and is the surest path to victory.

Trump earned most of his votes 8 months ago. Only ~50% of people vote in a presidential election, around ~70% of whites. These votes are earned, not taken for granted. Most people don't religiously vote, the majority vote because they see a reason to. Meaning you just need to give a single percent of people a reason to vote to win an election.

Trump did that months ago. Now, he just has to deal with the msm who is just trying to demoralize Trump voters so they stay home.

Do we now how many Hillary can Mobilize? I'm assuming she's getting the Obama numbers, which would put her 10 million behind. I'd like to see the data on her projected votes nonetheless.

It's funny because it really seems like Hillary is trying to recapture the bullshit Obongo pulled in 2008.

"It's historic." "First black/female president" "Racism/sexism is dead"

Because making someone leader of the free world because they're a token worked so damn well.

She's not going to get anywhere near the nigger and young adult figures that Obongo got.

All Trump needs to do at this point is survive the media onslaught. It is time for him to become much more careful about what he says. He has already won over the diehards. Now he just needs to not scare away the normalfags and he will have it in the bag.

WRONG

Attack every weakness and counter every attack. Always double down. He is already winning the majority of the people with this strategy.

shut up

For what it's worth with brexit, many of us lied to the exit polls saying we voted remain (kek as if) when actually we voted leave.

It worked quite well if I do say so myself

It almost feels good for me to be proven right. Almost.. I just wish that me being right didnt mean that millions of good muslims and mexicans will be exiled back to their savage homelands which is tantamount to murder. You nazis win I am moving as soon as I can find a country that will let me in.

:^) We really need to start memeing this type of post all over the place.. We need them to self exile, it will make the Fire Rooster so much more fun

screenshotted and saved just in case.

Vid related is leftypol in Trumps America.

Sound wisdom from failed Republican campaigns of the past, did you work for McCain or Romney?

I have some Clinton supporting friends. The banter is going to be top notch when Trump wins

Fucking kek

Exactly.

Let the natural lethargy of libbies unfold while lighting a fire under conservatives having there voices muffled.

Go to bed Paul Ryan.

On fox news last night, they discussed new polls. Look carefully and it mentioned it came from 1,000 registered voters.

.001% of the voting block.

You can muster enough fucking green party heads to make Jill Stein a fucking threat.

Pathetic little move.

There's also no reason to relax and become complacent either. Ever heard of reverse psychology?

Thanyou op. I was very depressed today because the bs in the news. You gave me hope again. LETS MAKR AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! VOTE SENATOR TRUMP ARMSTRONG

Let us hope it turns out exactly in this fashion, ofc.

lolwut?
I like the Trump Armstrong bit though.

I had to take a moment out of my busy shitposting schedule to kek and check these dubs.

Said it before, I'll say it again, total votes DO NOT MATTER.

If you go back and look at the 2012 election, Romney was some 4-5 million votes behind Obama, HOWEVER, if he had gotten just 500 THOUSAND more votes in 4 key states I believe it was, he would have won the electoral college and the presidency.

Popular vote is irrelevant, to say the least, and a waste of time to focus on. Whats more important to focus on, is the ground game in swing states and possible swing states. Its what Trump is doing, its why his rallies are in those places and not in, say, Alabama which is already going to vote for him. And its also why I was left scratching my head when Shillary did an event in Omaha fucking Nebraska. Like, bitch, do you not get you wont win that state and most likely wont even qualify for the ONE electoral vote you MIGHT get if Omaha were to go overwhelmingly blue? Which they wont even do, they were all bernie fags out there and despise you.

Anyway, its good to see turnout will be up compared to prior elections. It shows real support for Trump. But its also irrelevant in terms of getting him elected.

(checked)
It's ok, user, even if we lose Commiefornia, we will be the vanguard of the Trump Deportation Force, using our knowledge of the land to find and send back the spics.

Is 73 million votes supposed to impress me? Even if we assumed that there was only 300 million citizens in 2008, and that one third of them were ineligible to vote, that still doesn't even get 50%. Who the hell is going to look at this year's election and say "yeah, I'm gonna stay home, guys"? I'm hoping that Kek didn't give Trump 1488 delegates because he's waiting to surprise us with 148,800,000 votes for Trump in the general.

Maybe she could get more of the dindu vote if she wore blackface again.

Does it even matter if Trump withs 70%-30%? I get the feeling they have some fucking scam up their sleeve, like buying out the electoral colleges.

Didn't Trump actually get 1488 votes once you remove something from them though (cant remember what) it was stickied for a while.

Uhh most of these don't add up to 100%

Make that 73,272,596. NIGGER.

HAIL TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

It's idiots like you who shit up the catalog
EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK
with "polls show Trump leads by 2 points", "oh no Trump fell behind 1 point", "oh look now they are tied!".
You should lurk more and stop posting until December tbh.

wew

THE LUGENPRESSE SCUM ARE GOING ALL OUT

If I based my views off of what the (((lugenpresse))) has been (((reporting))) for the last 3 days I would believe Trump was a complete trainwreck like Lindsay Lohan right now.

Sadly about 40% of the population of goyim are terminally retarded and actually believe this crap.

At one point in the election Bing reported that they predicted that Trump would end the primaries with 1488 delegates.

No it wasnt that. I remember now. Dons total votes were 1725. He needed 1237 to win the nomination.

Do the math and you realise the Don won by 488 votes. The the 1488 meme is based on a date, Id say it still counts. Kek is in everything.

You know what would be fun?
A polling app tied to your phones imei that you could easily respond to these on for virtual gimmick bucks like the bing search and amazon points.
Would be very entrancing to watch what happens.

Actually for giggles, does anybody have an idea how to make an automatic profile based upon an IP for a webstie that I could make a Holla Forums polling?

I know its easy to get and check an IP based on bans, but how do I enter that under php and maintain it serverside to create a pseudo account?

Non-whites overwhelmingly do not vote. They only turned out in 2008 because WE PRESIDENT NOW

Saw a stat on Fox this morning that 84% of blacks polled are for Shillary, only 4% Trump.

Other demographics are almost evenly split between candidates.

Once again, the stats show that niggers are dumb animals that act like a mindless herd. No wonder dems try to pander so hard to them. Luckily they are less than 13% of the population, and most of those people can't or don't vote.

Using the stuffed crust as a handle and saving the cheese for last was the way to do it.

longroom.com/polls/

Polls are all over the place. They just released on a bit ago where he was at 10% with blacks.
Which would be devastating for Hillary.

All that shows is what the unchecked beaner invasion is doing to the US.

That trend is going to stop very fucking soon.

Lots of people are afraid to publicly support Trump for fear of getting attacked/shunned by "tolerant" liberals. They will vote Trump when in the privacy of the voting booth. I expect it was the same with Brexit.

How the fuck does Hispanic population double in 16 years? There is more that 11 mil illegals in the country. I think it's between 11 and 40 mil.

Dems can't logic, and even if they could, it would be ignored in favor of their hate of….

Having lax border controls since the late 1990s combined with a non-existent border for the last 8 years is how that happens….

Wow that's a huge number of niggers not voting for gibs. Perhaps those can be sterilized instead of hung

It could be worse, without Roe V Wade we'd have around 40 million more and 20 million blacks or so.
Probably not that ratio, but yeah, 60 mil easy more of races in the US.

Trump has more support from blacks than any Republican has for decades.

Beaners are really Catholic. They aren't getting abortions. Hence, the exponentially increasing population numbers. The increase in beaner voters is anchor babies turning 18 and the easier citizenship requirements King Nigger has implemented.

Even after all of these months this is still great.

Beaners actually get more abortions than whites. Unfortunately, like with blacks, their low IQ and sexual incontinence makes up for it, so they still end up having a higher fertility rate.

How much easier requirements?

M-M-M-MONSTER VOTE

The problem is these fake polls will lead some gullible Trump voters into not going out and voting, like how Brexit barely won partially because the polls said there was no chance they weren't going to vote remain.

Short version: polls can't account for turnout. We already know that Trump's supporters are far more passionate than Hillary's (from rally turnout). We also know that the anti-Trump sentiment is way overblown by the media, and is much lower than portrayed (the few dozen protestors at the RNC when the media's narrative would have suggested thousands, the fact that most of the previous protests were Soros employees and DNC interns). They really want us to believe Trump is going to lose, they really want to demoralize his supporters, but I don't think it will work. Trump supporters know who the enemy is. They know the media is lying to them. Even if they believe the narrative, they will be angry at the media and the establishment and they know that Trump is the only chance for America.

If Trump gets 70 million votes he will win easily. That breaks Obama's record of 69 million in 2008. I think voter turnout alone is the reason Trump will win. Hillary is getting less votes than she did in 08.

Well yeah.

Trump's narrative gets people to the voting booth.

Hillary's narrative gets people to… something that doesn't get them into the voting booth.

Notice the niggers and Asians stay pretty much the same percentage. It's the spics who are exploding in number.

Niggers are hovering at 12-13% because they have so many abortions (thanks Margaret Sanger) it cancels out the high nigger birth rate.

Asians have a lower birth rate than white people which means their numbers only increase through legal immigration. But most Asians are concentrated on the west coat so they can't sway elections much.

The real threat is from the mestizos who have a birth rate of about 2.7 and millions are pouring both legally AND illegally.

Also, they might actually vote.

This effect also works in the opposite direction. If everyone's convinced Trump is going to lose by a landslide, why bother going to vote against him? It just comes down to who has more to lose. I'm convinced that the pro-Trumps are more passionate and numerous than the anti-Trumps, and barely anyone is passionate about Hillary. I think the polls will be manipulated nearer to the election to show a narrower Hillary lead because they don't want the anti-Trumps to be over confident. The wide gap right now is just to push the "Trump is collapsing" narrative to discourage people.

But in any case, they're going to use every shill tactic in the book, so we need to help people understand that the media is full of shit, and the most important thing is going out and voting. We can also covertly spread the "Trump will lose by a landslide" narrative to liberals to get them to stay home.

New Polls Out After The DNC Convention – Dems Widen Lead To 17%

realclimatescience.com/2016/08/new-polls-out-after-the-dnc-convention-dems-widen-lead-to-17/

:^)

We all know how that turned out for them.

In before dems widen lead by 120% in ((polls))

This is the secret they won't mention, that combined with Trump's record turnout is a double whammy death blow.

They really pretend like that record turnout during the primaries will just get distracted by a media they haven't trusted in years and stay home. Oh and all the people that didn't show up for Hillary will, including the bern victims.

This movement existed long before Trump, he didn't create it overnight by himself. If anyone created it then it was Obama's administration and the Cuckservatives together.

Trump simply recognized it and became it's voice and leader, but we were all already here.

They could have at least stuck to a realistic number. They really have no fucking clue what they're doing, do they?

Being this new.

14 words. 88 = HH, as in, HEIL FUCKING HITLER. Lurk moar faggot.

It's not based on a date, dumbass.

14 = The 14 words (We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children)

88 = Heil Hitler.

488 obviously = The four words (Make America Great Again), Heil Hitler.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2007/12/how-to-read-an.html

Yep.

Also has anyone here read Ann Coulter's Adios America book? Listening to her reflect into her investigation into how statistics were being buried and manipulated made me interested in buying it.

This

Honestly all we have to do is make sure the voting fraud is not a problem.

I think we could convince Democrats that the Russians are gonna somehow magically hack the electronic voting machines and win the election for Trump. Combined with Bernouts believing that their election was taken and the actual threat of Hillary rigging the voting machines, we could convince everyone, including the media and politicians, to use and encourage paper ballots. Then it's in the bag for us.

After that we just have to make sure Trump doesn't get assassinated.

Link?

If this is true, and you add the loss of voters for the dems, then Trumo can easily win. The only problem now is stopping fraud and to hinder Hillary every step until the actual voting.

Think of it like this: we will add to his popular vote and help him shatter records. He already broke records for the primary, and even if you are in a dem state, it helped him achieve history.

Jesus fucking christ user have you been living under a rock? or just got hired

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
archive: archive.is/HJL5u

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
archive: archive.is/2Efbl

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll
archive: archive.is/Xmiou

Learn about how terribly slanted the polls are here: longroom.com/polls/

The actual number of illegals is around 30 million if you factor in only illegal immigration. And then all their kids are US citizens because they were born here despite being, you know, illegal.

My great-grandmother and grandmother both benefited from birthright citizenship after my great-great-grandfather became a US citizen, because they were able to bring their families back over from China after the communist revolution since they were US citizens, but I have serious issues with the illegal children becoming US citizens just because they were born here and them voting for their parents to have amnesty and joining the democratic party. It's a literal invasion.

Jesus mother of fuck. It's over. At the very least Clinton will have to blow resources on courting more spics which will stretch her campaign more thin.

A legal one though, so its not an invasion.

What you should ask is why its never been fixed throughout history, particularly while thing like Operation Wetback happened.

The only way for Hillbitch to win is to literally rig every single voting machine and anything else she can come up with to change Trump votes to her.

Knowing the hatred here cronies have for her. the machines might actually not be rigged.

So on an interesting note, what if these are agent provocateurs trying to false flag Hillary due to the lack of interest on her currently alleged crimes?
That their idea is to sully and darken her name with the public by having "coincidences" occur, without Hillary being able to say she is innocent of them without looking even more like she has something to hide?

That is, much like the silicon valley substation attack, its protoRWDSes sending messages and setting things up?
Because frankly, these are all far too sloppy for what I would expect Hillary to be doing.
Much less that she has kept the actionable evidence over all these cases so sparse, I am unconvinced any lone individual could put it together, I would expect it to be multiple people working in tandem from multiple points seeing the flaws and discrepancies.

Or if his advisers convince him to downplay immigration reform as a focus of his campaign.

Fun fact: two of the three voting machine companies in the country are Clinton Foundation donors.

Which is already a thing, see his retraction on the yuuuge wall
to the wall we are already building over "cost concerns".

I mean ecology concerns are easily dealt with, just place the animal crossings near the manned shacks so that you can shoot the long pigs coming through.

Is Diebold for or against her?
They're the ones that need to be watched.

His RNC speech wasn't that long ago and some quotes of it such as 'sacrificing [victims of illegal alien crime] on the alter of open borders' still stick firmly in my memory to reassure me he's still holding the line on illegal immigration.

I just wish he'd use more than anecdotal evidence and give Hillary some hard statistics to deal with like those in Ann Coulter's book.

Also now I think of it people don't really see Hillary Clinton as the open borders candidate. Shouldn't that have been a major line of attack after the DNC given she brought anchor babies up on stage? Worrying.

lol, it's like he's white obama. just as they voted for their king on racial grounds, so shall we.

Trump isn't interested in being all that tough.
If he is, then the people bay for his blood as agriculture doubles to triples in price.

That old adage of civilization being 3 meals from anarchy?
Its the real reason so little is being done.
By the time any changes propagate so that the whole rising up to American wages or new found costing occur, the price of food is quite a bit higher.

Now, while people complain about the 2 dollar wage raise for McD's employees, imagine everything, from 30 cent tomatoes to 50 dollar beef briskets, seeing a tripling in cost, and the impact that will have on Americans.
And you know none of these groups will modernize and allow the cost efficiencies to pass onto the consumer, they'll claim hardship and charge more.

So that is really more of the issue, the real talk is how to avoid exploding food prices while doing all this.

Food is actually cheaper now than in the past, people have gotten used to it.

Oh and while all this is going on, a bunch of the monocultures are being hit with uncurable diseases, so we can't even just use that vast over production we had.
Its gone.

See, when Trump actually discusses this part, you'll know he is serious.
A wall is a nice but ultimately grandiose thing without care for the bigger issues.
Its always making sure the people have the bread in their circuses that matters.
Also why we do USAID, which has been planting farms for the last decade more than handing out peanut bars, probably because of this very reason.

The average persons brain is not persuaded by logic, facts, and statistics. If it were, the world would be a much better place and most of our politicians would be Math PhDs. Persuasion is based on the fact that people are not, on average, rational and make decisions based on emotion, instinct, peer pressure, etc. If people were persuaded by logic and statistics we would not be in this mess in the first place.

interesting user

All Trump has to do is keep the energy up a few months, the diehard Trump voter isn't going to stay home and as we all know…energy is infectious.
Hillary can't buy energy, Jeb tried to but failed.
I'm a democrat and voting trump

Good on you user. If I can ask are you a former Berniebro maybe?

WEBM VERY FUCKING RELATED

This is multi-billionaire Dan Pena. Multi-millionaires took his course when they were broke and have transformed themselves. He knows his shit.

Chain migration needs to come to a screeching halt as well as birthright citizenship.

Now, hang on. Dan Peña’s known as “The 50 Billion Dollar Man”, but what is he actually worth?

what is this?

I doubt Dan's worth the same way I doubt Trump's worth.
They're probably both very rich, but not as rich as they claim.

Seminar called Quantum Leap Advantage where he teaches cucks and middle managementfags to be Alpha Males and fuck Prom Queens.

how will any of this sway electorates?
popular vote is good, but what about the votes that really matter

Nope, more of a Ron Paul democrat. I should have voted Romney though, who knew that nigger would have put us through 8 years of hell.

I also officially changed my party, so when November rolls around I will be a Republican, not because I like the establishment but because Trump is changing the GOP forever, back to its roots.

That "50 Billion dollar' title is derived from the combined net worth and equity value creation of his mentees, the assumption is as a performance coach he is key to their success and by proxy has created that much wealth in the economy, I don't think he should take credit for all of it even if his performance coaching of entrepreneurs is legitimately valuable. He himself is worth a few hundred million I think.

Big guys eat the big end first.

The only families that are bigger than spic families are Irish families.
Irish families are fucking insane, you'll get two people have like eight kids, then those eight kids, then half of them go on to have 4-8 more kids and so on.
It's why there are like 40,000,000 Irish people across the world, a lot of the families move out of the country but keep having kids.

I worked at a Pizza Hut, it is just string cheese fam.

not eating pizza sideways, dyeep?

well memed, most enjoyable kek, and, oh look, the blessings of kek

well, 12% are smarter than the average White

yes, maybe

you can't legalize an invasion

I'm interested in how you get to these figures

also, there is nothing worng with having a guest worker programme, if it is required.

finally the US will need 10-15% less food if all the illegals are gone, this reduces food prices due to supply and demand

Guys, start playing at 1:50
Kek has chosen another prophet.

While all this is probably true, we want to maintain the lugenpresse meme that Hillary is winning. We cannot allow ourselves to become complacent. We must fight as though Western civilization depends on it because it fucking does.

We must utterly crush the globalists and throw the remnants out in the cold - without their jackets!

Mariachitosis - the process of Mexican asexual reproduction in which one Mexican splits into two distinct Mexicans

Sad to see Sundance deteriorate into barking insanity.

Post more, weeb.

Who's sundance?

People need to realize this isn't about party playform, but civilization.

Exactly.

It's still around, you know. Pizza Hut still sells it.

Well kiss my grits. I'm eating pizza the wrong way. This is what I get for not watching TV.

Is this real?

am I the only one who spreads this shit?

That shit was disgusting the first time they tried it. The commercials made it look so fucking good but it was extremely dry and bland. It was like they just took a tube of the cheapest string cheese they could find and crammed it inside a cardboard-tasting crust. I have no idea if later iterations were any better or if seasoning was used to give it some flavor. It was such a disappointment that I never tried it again.

Polls mean as much now as they did in October of last year. Wait until September for them to start mattering.

Yeah, they'll probably still be rigged

Fucking kill yourself. You're either a shill or stupid as fuck. He's already said he'll deport illegals. And see the first picture.

Somtimes, keeping it simple is best for normalfags and the young.

I seriously want Trump to do that when he gets elected.

It'll be interesting to see what goes down in the spic infested Texan border cities once the foundation of the wall starts getting laid.

Man, they said the same shit about Romney in 2012. They say this about Republicans in every presidential election, and they still fucking lose. So I don't know.

This is an SRS tranny faggot

Is he part of the CIA

I'm assuming that's the most Searched candidate in each state and Trump's only losing in I think Wyoming or Colorado, both states where they didn't get a vote

Sorry everyone, but Trump is too racist to win. He's probably going to intentionally throw away the election at the last moment.

You got to have the special version they make for Trump

Always wondered if they do that crazy shit while they're alive, or kill them and then skin them/chop them up.

The majority of our immigrants are legal, though. All I'm saying is that it will slow the tide but won't stop it. He'd need to change immigration policies.

MAGA

The great thing about these fake poll results is that the faggets that believes them won´t be voting for Hillary to stop Trump, don´t forget that they are usually even more lazy and uncaring of politics than the muh virginity fatties spamming us about the ebils of hook up culture and pr0n.

It's like a video game, our HP is depleting

Melania's an immigrant, so that alone tells me no to that. But he will tighten our borders, cease mudslime immigration, and stop H1Bs. That alone is such a huge blow to the globalist agenda that the kikes are scared. Never mind all his other policies.

Checking the Blessings

Checking the message

You are clear for a flyby of the Tower Maverick. But only if you post

GodSpeed GodEmperor

In this thread.

Apparently beaners actually have a lower average IQ than negroes. Unfortunately there isn't much data on the subject, but their average IQ is the lowest of any demographic in the United States and is below mentally retarded levels.

Kek. They're too lazy.

Why is this thread not getting more posts going? Every Holla Forumsack should be ecstatic at this news.

Most of those republicans were voting for cruz or jeb though.

Niggers.
davidlane1488.com/88.html

Bullshit.

Hillary had even less votes now than in 2012.

Ive been rather demoralized the last week because of the media shitstorm but this renews my hope. We are going to make our country great again!

so many FUCKIN shills on this site. If the mods don't get their shit together and start banning these faggots we should move immediately

The beaner vote does not matter. Beaners only make up over 5% of eligible voters in 3 swing states, most are located in solidly red/blue states i.e Texas/California.

This may be in truth but I am far more concerned of voter fraud than anything here

It was his total delegates subtracted by the 1237 needed to win came out to 488 over.

We all are, user, but as with in the primaries, the only things that can beat the fix is a massive landslide. As time marches on, with the deteriorating health of Hilldog and the slaughter fests that will be the debates, we are going to see a massive win. We just need to stay vigilant.

I still don't get the polls right now. I am certain that Trump is a few points behind but the double digits lead that hillary has sometimes is ridiculous. Shit is driving me insane (and I know that I should not care about fucking polls before the fucking debates)

Trump is actually up by 0.6
longroom.com/polls/

I'm not going down that rabbit hole. Wasn't Holla Forums also into the unskewed polls stuff during the last election and in the end it turned out wrong? I'm very very sceptical of stuff like that.

Old article, but still relevant. I can't wait to see the general election turnout numbers.

Not only do you have the usual pendulum swing in play (two terms of a Dem President, time to go Rep now) but you also have a lack of Magic Negro incentive this time around, plus the shitstorm of Bernie voters refusing to vote Hillary.

This election is going to be a bloodbath unless Hillary can pull a genuine miracle out of her ass soon.

and there is still wikileaks looming over the dems and hillary. Let's wait and see.

There's no chance in hell that Cruz voters would vote for Hillary. Half of them in polls said Trump was their second choice anyway. Your worst case scenario is that the other half stay home.

There aren't enough Jeb voters to even care about what they do in the general.

clearly the picture is real

also clearly that picture does not show Bill Clinton. so anyone who thinks that is a picture of "Hillary in blackface" is clearly fucking wrong.

So you don’t get it at all.

Fuck off CRT. That's an extremely famous photo of Bill and Hillary at a Halloween party.

Eat shit and die.

All of my this

This is what Bill Clinton looked like when he was young, if you put them side by side you can see the guy at the halloween party is similar-looking but it isn't Bill. The main thing is that his eyes are too big in proportion to the rest of his face compared to Bill's squinty eyes, also the end of his nose isn't as rounded and bulbous as Bill's.

Fuck off.

Not an argument.

t. (1)

All warfare is based on deception.

It's not Billy "BJ" Clinton if that's what you're asking.

Posterity Bump

Can trump demand a paper ballot?

If not, why isn't he pushing it?

bump

blog.dilbert.com/post/148949796271/polls-and-the-bs-detector
archive.is/NNukJ