The reason pedophiles constantly upload and force non pedophiles to sift through "legal" CP is because they know its...

The reason pedophiles constantly upload and force non pedophiles to sift through "legal" CP is because they know its wrong just like faggots but want to normalize it so they don't have to feel bad anymore.

Pedophiles are doing exactly what gays are doing.
Also Holla Forums is boring and my last thread was deleted by a salty pedophile mod

bump for dubs of truth

never understood normalizing something
the forbidden fruit is the sweetest

Why are you even bothering to post if you're non pedo though? You're flying the wrong colors in the wrong hood home boy.

I hope your teeth rot

why is that?

Daily reminder pedophiles are why Holla Forums is dead and boring as hell. No legit conversation, no good threads. Anything that dares be slightly original or have any potential will get shut down with "legal" CP. The pedophiles have moved in and only allow fellow pedophiles who stay on topic.

lol
This is the kind of retarded shit only a christcuck could say.

pedophilia is normal.

faggotry is not.

If its so normal why do you have to spend all your time defending it? If it was so normal and in our DNA wouldn't I get erect at the content of this board? I don't get sexually aroused by pictures of children and don't get aroused around actual children. Im the kind of guy who will tell a kid that grabbing at the crotch is inappropriate, you would say its natural and take the kid to the bathroom. You would be so selfish that your pleasure would take precedent over the well being of the child.

no most do it to trigger you and hopefully make you cross to our side. you need to realize how sexy and fuckable children are

You would violate someones kid just to bust a nut and then be as delusional as a tranny by saying the kid wanted it.

Because you're an idiot.

Thats the thing, just like faggots. You think you KNOW everyone on earth shares your perversion, thats how gays think "were all a little gay". Guess what? You're projecting yourself onto everyone else because you figure if you are that way everyone must be.

Get help bud, you obviously need it.

Nobody is going to accept pedophiles except the most fringe sexual outcasts.

why if the child consents tho

The child never consents, you spend time manipulating that yes from the kid. When I was 10 and experiencing sexual feelings I always acted towards my peers not adults. You were probably molested or abused in some way which is why you deluded yourself into thinking its normal. Walk in the desert, relive your molestation and quit being a prick.

Nothing to say to
??
Well you vulture?

wrong

Pedophiles and pedos go hand in hand.

wow you are sheltered or just brainwashed. children llove sex

Yeah with OTHER CHILDREN NOT GROWN MEN

false. little girls want older guyes. little boys want older women

other children don't know what they're doing

children need to be introduced to sex with the knowledge and experience of an adult.

otherwise they're just going to get pregnant and spread diseases

It would be funny if there wasn't a real possibility of you trying to have sex with my kid because your delusions said they were coming on to you.

you should have sex with your kid. unless its a boy. well you ask first

i just finished explaining to you that the reason children should learn about sex from adults is because adults are more responsible; you're not supposed to just run around fucking everyone you meet. i don't even know your kid and i wouldn't do anything with her unless she explicitly said she wanted to - and even then i would explain pregnancy and stds to her first.

all of which is moot because it's illegal. i would not have sex with a child because it is illegal.

No, the reason *people* upload and force non pedos to sift through legal CP is because they are trolls and they know it is a huge trigger for snowflakes like you.

Real pedos have not been on Holla Forums for ages, here or at halfchan. What you are dealing with here is trolls, nothing more. That is why the more you bitch about it, the more they throw at you. Real pedos don't care what you think. You are just an autistic chanfairy to them.
Time to rise above your butthurt triggers and see reality objectively, OP. You are being massively trolled, nothing more.

dubs deserved