Clint Eastwood=Real Human Bean

archive.is/dwzQV

I won't directly link because it is the (((Guardian)))
Clint Eastwood defends Trump's 'racist' remarks: 'Just get over it'

A Real human bean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__OSyznVDOY
youtube.com/watch?v=vRZiF_uOvv4
blog.cmoa.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/06/2001.35.34019.jpg
archive.is/h6DyL
archive.is/jXTi1
davebrubeckjazz.com/Bio-/Dave-Brubeck,-The-Humanitarian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can hear the asspain, and it is musical.

kek please have mel and clint work on or star in a movie together. also let them produce it so no jews get no shekels

i don't care if it gets released straight to dvd or netflix

kek please will this!

based Clint

I enjoy the Clint bantz, but it does annoy me that so many people are "OMG THEY'RE BOTH AWFUL, but here's my completely reasonable viewpoint on why I HAVE to support Trump."

Does nobody with a recognizable name support him completely? Is there anyone notable that supports him 100%?

It's like telling people you're too smart to have opinions.

Based

Is it me or was there a point where niggers were making progress in America, both in speech, attitude, culture (Just Jazz), etc, then suddenly we started tolerating all their bullshit and they just started a constant cycle of regression?

No, they were always shit. And jazz sucks ass.

Every time

It's true that they weren't quite as bad before single motherhood became the norm and the Jewish media started celebrating their degeneracy.

racism is the radical notion race exists, and different races are different.

Well I wasn't saying they weren't shit, my point was they were making progress. Then this liberal bullshit starts and their culture starts free falling.

It's not that bad m8
youtube.com/watch?v=__OSyznVDOY

Not gonna lie, after reading the article I respect him a little less.

Exactly.

Compared to classical or medieval folk music, it's shit.

A lot of that was Jewish press to get them accepted by normies. Why do you think jews like al jolson invented blackface, first you laugh at something, then you learn to let your guard down and accept it later. That's why hitler memes work and why nigger memes work too.

It's okay grand torino sucks ass anyway.

I'm not the best on the subject, but from what I understand, they had more self-owned business and a higher standard of living before the 60's and all the commie jew shit seeped in.

The 70's were an anarchy type thing with groups being forced to integrate without success and crime was horrible.

The 80's brought on the jewish record companies to facilitate the rise of hip hop and rap that glorified the ghetto culture that they hated, while also making no effort to move from as a whole and actively furthering the shitty culture.

2 white generations later, and 4 black generations later, we have severe issues. I'm sure some user has more info on all this.

First post, shill post.

Every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRZiF_uOvv4

I knew i had heard that one before.

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

this line is from gran torino fams

fucking golden

No friends.

Nigger communities got fucked up when Jewish (((Unions))) gave them crack to take out Labor competition.

Everything went downhill from there.

yes. there are differences between blacks and whites but they are capable of living in a less shitty way. their culture has degenerated into a more primal state, and ours has degenerated into an effeminate, but barren, hell.

it's kali yuga, man. the advent of industrialism shook the foundations of human life and the changes caused by interfacing with technology are only accelerating. we won't come out of this unchanged.

woah there. There's a lot of good stuff made by 60-70 % minimum white groups, and some jazz-derivative/inspired shit like jazz fusion.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Segregation benefited black communities because it effectively created 2 separate economies that were protected from one another. There was plenty of jobs for blacks willing to work because they're communities had much less access to white businesses. The other benefit of these separate work forces was that lesser whites didn't have to compete with niggers for menial work and intelligent blacks didn't have to compete with the greater number of equal to greater intelligent whites for high level work.

For example, consider the Owl Cab Company:
source: blog.cmoa.org/2015/06/in-an-era-of-segregation-owl-cab-mobilized-black-pittsburgh/

Of course, liberals bemoan our evil white bigotry, but none of them bother to think that the Black Owl Cab Company would never have existed, bring wealth and jobs along with transportation to the black community at that time.blog.cmoa.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/06/2001.35.34019.jpg

Just look up clint Eastwood on my social media site, and enjoy the utter asspain

The joke is from Gran Torino, not an actual quote from Eastwood.

Still based, though.

take your cuckchan faggotry back to homosexual land. I'm tired of that fucking meme. every fucking thread, no matter what happens, there are retarded niggers posting that

first post meme should be a banable offense

this.

people dont get it. blacks will never thrive if they are forced to compete with whites for jobs.

kys
stop shitposting. reported
>>>/cuckchan/

Racism is the radical notion that natural law applies also to humans.

Yes, "friend", niggers were always trash. They've always been violent beyond reason, they've always been loud, stupid and obnoxious and they've always begged for gibs.

Funny, but they would have murdered him the instant he opened his door.

top wew

Twitter is losing their shit over this. The salt is glorious.

I like Jazz you asshole… Jazz wasn't singularly a Black creation, whites had equal if not more influence on Jazz. The instruments they use are made by whites.

Heck, the first Jazz recording was played and made by whites.

Jazz is actually Clint's favorite music.

t. Mr. Eastwoods biggest fan

This. The "Jazz is nigger music" meme needs to fucking die.

I hope this is true because it's my favorite genre. Second is classical, third is retro/synthwave.

Yeah, it annoys the shit out of me when I hear this from blacks in rl and many of you fellow pollacks.

It is nigger music.

Watch "Play Misty For Me", it includes a 15 minute segment in which Clint attends a Jazz festival his character put together with minimal talking.

Fuck you, no it isn't. Prove it is.

See

Niggers played a role in the beginning but so did whites. In fact, since the 50's, whites have been the most important contributors to the genre, innovating and experimenting, thus making the case for Jazz as "high art".

TL;DR go fuck yourself

Name a black Jazz artist better than Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin. You can't.

Just watched the scene.

It's good music.

Truthfully it's a shame niggers don't like it anymore, jazz is better than that niggershit rap or whatever it's called now.

This, so much this.

I'm gonna have to remember that one.

memed now

YES. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THAT JOKE. HOLY SHIT.

I don't support Trump 100%. I don't like his Israel support or that he married his kids off to Jews. But I will still vote for him as the much better option, the one that makes racism acceptable again.

I remember a few months or so back, with all the celebrities speaking out how awful Trump was and everything, asking myself,

I wonder how Clint Eastwood feels about Trump. I knew it'd be a story from what he said to Michael Moore

True. Sinatra said he didn't listen to "that" kind of Jazz. So back in the day there was a distinction. The first Jazz album was made by a white band. Niggers made funky jazz. White men made big band, articulate jazz. But it started from the French-American brass marching bands.

No, jazz is horrible. Bee da ba ba diddly wop doo dop reee reee pa.

Shit.

Sorry you have middle brow pleb taste.

Whites created brony and furry subculture too. Doesn't mean it's any good. Degenerate whites exist, and they play and/or listen to jazz.

It is not surprising that jazz came from the Judeo-nigger nation (((USA))). That is American "high culture." Random syncopated nigger beats and horn wails. Maybe with some drunk Jewish crooner garbling over it. Trash.

Sounds like my kind of jam.

Pretty good baiting, gotta say. Although jazz was definitely used as jewish promoted vector of attack against American and European culture to bring in with the music various obscene and harmful factors.

Is this b8 or are you fucking retarded? Perhaps both?

That is jazz. Sorry you have middle brow tastes.

Is that you, Scatman John?
Did you come all the way from the late ninties to tell us jazz was a mistake?

Not to say that jazz is middlebrow. Jazz is decidedly lowbrow. But it is enjoyed by middlebrows like Jews and Communists, and they liked to push the lie that jazz is good because they saw it as a proletarian usurpation of bourgeois norms. Same as how they push hip hop today now that jazz has become bourgeois (and will push some other shit later since hip hop is being integrated into bourgeois culture now).

Kidz Bop will become the new mainstream acceptable low-brow music, lad.

Twitter getting triggered? Say it isn't so, quads!

Actually I've been seeing a lot of "Hillary's not good but Donald Drumpf is ebil so I'm going to hold my nose and vote for her." Mostly shill comments on tech sites.

HEY BLOND

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ???

JUST A DIRTY SONOFAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BASED
A
S
E
D

You want to know whose son you are?
You don't, I do. Everybody does.
You're the son of a thousand fathers!
All bastards like you!

Any examples?

No, that's selection bias. History expunges rejects unless they're infamous. Niggers as they are today existed in the past; if anything they were worse before the cops sent large numbers of dindus to finishing school. Chimping out is in their blood.

Clint Eastwood Says He'd Choose Donald Trump Over Hillary Clinton.

Clint Eastwood: Donald Trump Challenging ‘Kiss-Ass Generation’

archive.is/h6DyL

Sorry for this

See the difference between the news on breitbart and some American random Hillary Libtard Puppet website.

archive.is/jXTi1

see the pictures who they choose against opposition and for Hillary Clinton group, how they report the news and the message who they want to give against trump, the people who support him and saying to vote for Hillary

It's just the first website that i viewed on google results, of course will have much worse Hillary American websites to show this news in much worse way to manipulate the people who read.

And they say bad things about trump but never talk about all the emails and things proven against her to manipulate the stupid low information brainwashed people

You know Jazz is degenerate nigger music when when some faggot has to explain in the most autistic way ever why it's good in the exact same way they defend modern art. Good music, like good art, doesn't need to be defended - it's apparent to almost everyone.

Jazz is good music. But it's nigger music. It's focus on beats and chimp out solos are not white.

Sure, go play Chinese Chess or watch Chinese Opera. But it's not something West as a whole should be interested and discussed in western Art threads.

God this man is a hero.

Jewish influence on music was prevalent for much longer, ever since the time "popular music" became its own genre and that one kike deemed that a song can only become popular if its simple.

10/10
/

He's an ex oil-driller with a mulatto brat, so I can't have too much respect for him.

imagine that in today's movies

jazz is 90% white and classical influence dude
even the all black jazz groups were essentially taking classical principles and just applying it to a catchier beat
you can like jazz, its ok

I don't get it

i'm not sure about the torture stuff. Sure Hillary would probably do the same, but not tell anyone, and threatening people with torture isn't a bad idea. Just the way he thinks it 'will definitely work' seems off to me.

I watched a documentary on a white jazz drummer who was just as good if not better than blacks. He said that heroin is the #1 reason he got good.
The fact that a lot of blacks at time were on morphine is enough for it to be their dominant music.

Gran Torino is from 2008, not so long ago.

Holy shit it's been too long since I saw this movie

it's simple, before they aspired to become "the white man" not in color but in stature, attitude, and values.

now they don;t, their lifestyle has been validated as a correct one.

This is tangentially related but I thought I would share a real life "Gran Torino" story, which I am a witness to.

That's the last I've heard about it. Hope he's doing well when I ask about him next time.

They only behaved when be brutalized and murdered them for being niggers

Brubeck is a literal kike.

This. Can you imagine BLM in the good old days?

Your turn.

davebrubeckjazz.com/Bio-/Dave-Brubeck,-The-Humanitarian
next time don't cite kikepedia you retard

you best be joking nigger

Dont see any written evidence of Jewish heritage, and it also says he worked on a ranch when he was younger (Jews loathe physical labor), so it is possible he just got shit luck in genetic phenotypes.

Gran Torino was god tier Clint-Kino

Yeah you're a retard

he wrote and directed it

Pretty sure that's an apt description. Jazz is for niggers. Now blues rock? That's a half decent genre.

Would the effects of industrialisation be as bad as they were if it weren't those meddling Jews?

Not as bad but still bad. Problem is every time you make things easier the generation that grows up with that ease degenerates. A good example being kids that grew up with DOS vs kids that grew up with Xbox and smart phones.

Next time just offer the evidence instead of making me pull teeth, retard. I really couldn't give a shit who makes the music that I listen to as long as it's not degenerate trash.

Chaim. Look. I know you're new at this. But if you post a link, people here will actually read it. Let me point out a practical problem in your assertion. You seem to be implying that Brubeck is a kike because he has a liberal worldview. Now I'm going to reveal something shocking. Sit down because otherwise you might shit yourself and kvetch a dreidel.

Most musicians are touchy feely liberal types.

I know! Weird, right? Now, let's see. Around 2% of the American population is Jewish, if memory serves. Probably less at the time of Brubeck's prime. For you to make this assertion successfully, we'd have to at least see a disproportionate amount of Jewish composers. Vastly fucking disproportionate, considering how few they are. But there aren't that many. Granted, there's plenty of kike producers. Is it plausible that a kike producer intentionally signed on Brubeck because he is liberal? Sure. Does this make him any more of a kike than any other musician in the same position? Not really.

So, really, your article is irrelevant, and you probably should have been aborted.

I like how you deliberately chose a modern day image because his nose got pointier in his old age.
Here's what he actually looked like back in the day.

tmz asks Clint about Khan and he says the "poor slob" was exploited. Love this man. Too bad his daughter and recent ex-wife are vapid whores. Hopefully his son turns out better.

He looks less Jewish in his old age. That other guy is a fucking retard.

He looks really Jewish in that picture.

Clint Eastwood is a fucking square. If he was a millennial he would be a hipster cuck too. This guy retroactively ruined The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly for me.

Admittedly, he does look a bit Jewish, but I mean, all the evidence except for his worldview points in the opposite direction. I tend not to waste energy wondering if musicians are secretly Jewish. Music simply isn't hard for anyone to pick up, regardless of racial ancestry. Jazz is a really broad genre, which I did some study into in college. It started as a black/mulatto bastardized version of classical, but white artists made it great again thanks to the fact that, like I said, the songs are built on classical principles in the majority. You're missing out if you think that jazz is only for niggers, by niggers. It's not like all jazz artists are created equal.

It's always been a hedonistic genre like rock. I enjoy it but I still recognize what it really is, which is nigger music.

Democrats slowly turned them into political slaves. They give them just enough that they'll stay loyal but not enough that they can't become independent and think for themselves.

I wouldn't go as far to say the whole genre is hedonistic, but I agree that's how it started. Refinement came later.

HOLLYWOOD SCHISM NOW

Nah. People like Clint Eastwood are anomalies in Hollywood.

Best movie.

NOW

Seriously though, with all the anti-white, black lives matter and shit-tier writing and movies coming out of that place, there's gotta be a lot of people who'd jump ship and make something great.

True story, that dude was played by a jew.

Don't care about celebrities, and neither should others, but I've this to say: for all of Clint's appearences, he sure is pretty damn supportive of gun control.

TOP KEK

Pray for this man.

I'm serious, they are going to be looking to take him out now.
He was on the list of celebs they wanted to turn against Trump.
Since he doesn't have the right opinion, they might try to David Carradine him.

It got even worse over time. It's generally shit compared to other music produced with European instruments. We're just living in an era that's been exposed to even worse music so it's hard to tell.

God bless him.

bump

Who is this fag and why should I care?

Enter LBJ

good, cuckchan is full of clickbait shills these days, hardly anyone archives

I miss the days where multiple posters would jump on anyone posting an actual site with no archive

ISN'T IT FUNNY!

exactly, it's like he's still hedging his bets, and shitting on trump whilst grudgingly supporting him

we expected more, clint, but you probably have something to lose by giving full support, so grudging support will have to do

the lowest quitile of niggers has been having the most niglets for generations, which has reduced the average IQ, upped the gibsmedat mentality and caused havoc

oy vey, such andi-semidism ecksdeedeedeedee

Checked and bumped so more have a chance to download this great infographic.

fuck off back to cuckchan, you queer

Clint is so based.

The ‘radical notion’ phrase is stated facetiously.

But she liked it