Peter Peter Thiel (Jewish?) wants to live forever by injecting himself with young people's blood

Peter Peter Thiel (Jewish?) wants to live forever by injecting himself with young people's blood.

(((they))) are literally becoming vampires.

scienceworldreport.com/articles/44881/20160803/tech-billionaire-peter-thiel-transfuses-young-blood-to-avoid-aging-getting-old.htm

archive.is/zZ6hs

They always were vampires.
metzitzah b'peh

>"Tech Billionaire Peter Thiel >>>Transfuses>>still unknown

How new are you?

Where do you think the vampire myth comes from?

German Catholic, you moron. Not all Germans are German jews

Peter Thiel and all his conmen buddies will hang on the day of the rope.

Peter Thiel is the one funding the lawyer for Hulk Hogan to take down Gawker. Of course the media would try to paint him as a monster.

Kek confirms

Life is in the blood.

He is a monster. He just happens to hate gawker because they outed him as a faggot.

So this is why gawker lost. Because they attacked the jew. Of fucking course! It makes so much more sense now!

Looks like he might have some Semite blood in him. Possibly crypto-kike family that converted.

I don't think he echoes. Besides, he killed Gawker and endorsed Trump, so he's defacto Aryan.

Fuck, they're like a weird occultist version of those awful Israeli mall salesmen.

I don't believed this is even doable, he'll end up killing himself. What would lead him to believe something like this is possible??????

They drink imaginary blood and painted pictures with blood too, you know. Religious "christian" fanatics are all degenerates.

Anyone planning on staking him?

Oh they've been doing this forever.

Have you been under a rock for 100 years user?
That being said I'm not convinced it would reverse or slow aging

Probably bumps your chances of getting hepatitis and GRIDS.

Huh, was waiting for this to happen at one point when the first papers regarding parabiosis. Took long enough but to be honest there is nothing really wrong with that. nothing wrong with healthy people selling their blood at high prices.

There's been studies about hooking up older or diabetic rats to younger rats and diabetic rats started producing insulin by themselves (though the healthy rat started to suffer from diabetes) and older rats started healing faster and their cognitive abilities increased.

It'll probably get isolated but as of now complete transfusion is the only way to get that affect

Who called?

Of course the blood transfusion risk of that is minuscule compared to the risk he takes up the ass.

GAY RELATED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME

Not "AIDS"… that's the PC name.

This is why we don't let gay people donate blood.

This is a Gawker smear.

Vlad did nothing wrong.

gota use female child blood, not 20 year old blood.

So is there any truth to the blood drinking immortal legends? Maybe they weren't drinking it, but perhaps using an IV from victims they'd drugged?

Normally that wouldn't work, because the blood types would often mismatch, unless they were type AB.

Jesus fucking christ.

/fringe/ was right. (((they))) are literally vampiric black magicians.

Somebody has got to do something about these rotten fucking kikes.

Blood libel was a thing for a while. Even if the blood was not drinking, there is still an element of truth in it.

*drank

Fuck me, I should get to sleep.

MSM is absolutely a bonkers cartoon.

Blood "libel" was never a thing. Jews were rightfully accused of carrying ritual murder, a practice which they continue today.

Is the story of Yahweh telling Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac a corruption of the true story?

Is it allegory for Abraham learning to extend his life by taking blood from his relatives?

Holla Forums , as a man partly dedicated to science, let me explain this:

There are molecules involved in what appears (preliminary results) to be a way of delaying or even reversing age-related diseases.

Some growth factors may be involved. There have been experiments in rats, which are highly promising.

Having said that, in theory you just have to transfuse blood from a younger recipient to the older one.