Do not listen to the polls

Do not listen to the polls.

I don't think it's responsible or wise to even trust the polls at this point. They seem to be sporadically wrong in huge controversial votes. I was looking at the collected polls of the Brexit vote, and I believe the polls for the 2016 election are going to follow the same path.

Brexit collection of polls:
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
archive.is/G3cbM

Election 2016 collection of polls:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
archive.is/DyKhs

After reviewing the various polls for Brexit a large majority of them point to Britain remaining in the EU. We know this is false, and looking back it is amazing how wrong most of the polls were to predict the ultimate final outcome of the vote.

Remain majority polls (wrong): ~179

Leave majority polls (right): ~119

So rather than worrying about statistics for the 2016 election it'd be better to simply attempt to get your family members and friends to vote Trump, and to actually be there during election day. The polls are swaying propaganda and shouldn't be considered foregone conclusions. After all if the UK listened to her polls she'd be still in the EU.

This isn't supposed to be a revelation, just a reminder to all Holla Forumsacks not to be phased by the media's horse race journalism.

Feel free to post patterns or deductions you can from the data ITT. Inferences and arguments are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/
longroom.com/polls/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-daytona-arena-10000-hillary-colorado-high-school-200/
breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/19/rupert-murdoch-amnesty-unlimited-high-tech-visas-can-t-wait/
anncorcoran2016.org/2016/02/28/fox-news-rupert-murdoch-agreed-to-manipulate-viewers-on-amnesty-issue/
conservative-headlines.com/2014/06/rupert-murdoch-endorse-total-amnesty-and-open-borders/
cnsnews.com/news/article/rupert-murdoch-calls-amnesty-law-abiding-illegal-immigrants
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/26/anti-trump-network-fox-news-money-flows-open-borders-group/
longroom.com/polls/methodology/
cwporter.com/xmirth.pdf
cwporter.com/intro.htm
longroom.com/polls/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/
mediafire.com/?hmkeqqt28xev5le
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/busted-crooked-media-plays-poll-pretend-georgia-hillary-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The media is desperately trying to do anything to convince the public that support for Trump is dropping. They have recently changed polling methods to favor Clinton conveniently around the time of the Khan "scandal" to have an excuse to drop his numbers.

Between that and the fact that many people are afraid to publicly support Trump but will vote for him privately, I believe that there is nothing to worry about.

Sure we got a good shot. However, we need to cement the lead. We must pressure them. We must make them run scared. Remember Trump can fill rallies with easy and everybody on the internet knows the truth and that drives them nuts. Make these rats panic whilst they starve.

Isn't Trump leading right now? So if the polls are wrong, he's going to lose?

What's the ETA on those alternative polls?

No, I'm merely stating that polls aren't a foregone conclusion. And to my knowledge he is not winning in any recent popular media polls. Unless you can provide a link that proves the contrary, which I would love to see.

you dont deserve to get paid

I get Gallup-polled and here's what I do:

When they asked me what I'd heard in the media recently about Hillary Clinton, I said "Something about her emails".

When they asked me what I'd heard in the media recently about Donald Trump, I said "Something about him eating fried chicken with a fork and knife" and I laughed. So did the pollster.

Now granted, they're probably just going to delete me from their database and never call again, but I'm going to keep answering "I heard [something horrible about Hillary]" and "[something comically trivial about Trump]" as long as they keep calling me.

He was leading but then the media needed to (((Correct))) them and no he's magically behind again

No doubt. I'm definitely not saying we should get complacent, but that we should keep hitting hard and get people out to vote and victory will be ours.

What impression does this give?

YEB! SURGE

(checked)
It gives the impression that the lugenpresse's whitewashing is not thick enough to cover the negatives about Hillary, and also that lowly plebs like myself have noticed the all-out war against Trump, to the point that they're criticizing him about ridiculous things.

I doubt they'll call again though, because I didn't give the right answers. If they do, I'll be ready for them.

Trump has revealed himself to be a memeing faggot with no real ideas.

BUILD WALL.

Yea ok. And maybe your waifu will come to life and suck your dick, right now.

Friendly reminder that polls are meant to shape opinion, not gauge it.

How much do they pay you for that? You're not earning your keep, whatever they pay you.

Thank you for wasting your bosses money before she goes to Jail, its good she is not only getting locked up but pissing away ill gotten shekels also.

Don't point out mistakes, just mock them.

the Brexit polls were wrong 2-4%, Trump is currently down by 11%

We need to panic and start being proactive to reverse this trend.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/

Thankfully, no one around me really believes MSM shit. I keep telling them to tell their friends and relatives to shut off their TVs.

hey were do I send an application, I'm looking for a job right now and yours seems like an easy gig for now.

Haha. This same retard is posting in another thread. Deport shill.

This lel. Hopefully it was just an unpaid intern. Shillary would at least get fair value then

Nice work user.

If you keep worrying about polls at every step of the way you will really fuck yourself up.

I kept paying close attention to every Brexit poll in the run-up to the referendum, it consumes your life. Don't let it do that. Polls are intended to influence public opinion, not reflect it.

After the amount of fuckery I've seen this summer I have completely abandoned the lugenpresse and will only read alternative media.

is the seethe on here going to be unreal when Hilary wins or are you faggots just going to flip flop and say "ooooh you thought we seriously wanted trump to win lel lel newfag top kek".

I think this could be interesting.

Every four years there's push by Dems to get young people out to vote. I wonder if we'll see anything similar this year, when so many have turned against them?

Unsurprising, but good to see.

Trump is the first candidate in a long while who actually fires up the dispossessed white base. Dems have ignored and abandoned the poor white base as ignorant hillbillies and focused instead on pandering to skin colour and appealing to college faggots raised on the Daily Show. Republicans on the other hand ignored them to instead babble on about minor social issues and how great that rich banker and factory owner who fucked these communities over is.

Trump's the first candidate to actually recognise that there's millions of poor, dispossessed, and working-class whites in this country who just want someone who will actually speak plainly and acknowledge their troubles and listen, instead of lumping them in with white suburban faggots as being privileged whitey, or just telling them that guy who outsourced their job to Mexico is the real great guy.

Dems need the minority and young vote, but minorities won't turn out for some old white hag who nags them like Clinton, and the young wanted Bernie and won't feel motivated to turn out in huge numbers for some bitch who's been in politics longer than their parents have been alive. On the other hand, Trump gets the vote out because he's the first candidate to fuckin listen and acknowledge shit and spit in the eye of political correctness.

Just look at the crowds he's taking.
50 000 no problem.
While the Hillbeast can't fill a 200 community hall.

I hope you're right OP.

I'm always been wary of being a poll skeptic because I was a Holla Forums poster on 4chan four years ago when (naively) I was cheering for Romney and everyone said the polls were rigged and oversampling democrats. Ultimately, the polls turned out to be surprisingly accurate, and maybe the election results were engineered to match the polls, but it's a moot point because I allowed myself to grow overconfident in doubting the polls – rigged or not.

Brexit is an excellent counterpoint, however. The pre-referendum polls were virtually unanimous in predicting a Brexit failure and I had like zero enthusiasm going into the election. Even Farage basically conceded it the day before, and lo and behold every single poll was proved wrong.

I'm trying to maintain a cautious optimism and I really do feel like this election could be different than 2012. The scorched earth media attack on Trump is certainly more fervent than it was against milquetoast Romney, so it wouldn't surprise me that they would resort to tactics like poll rigging which might have been unnecessary against Romney.

But we mustn't allow ourselves to grow too complacent in shrugging off unfavorable polls as rigged. This election was always going to be close – no matter the difference in rally attendance, demographically the Presidential election always favors the Democratic candidate and liberals will stop at nothing to bus in niggers and conjure up dead people's votes. I predict a Trump victory but now is not the time to put our foot on the brakes.

We must prove the polls wrong somehow

The reason they are lying about the polls is so they can get away with election fraud without it seeming suspicious

OUT OUT OUT.

Reminder: Even Farage was blackpilled because of biased polling before Brexit

Exactly, getting blackpilled over polling is silly because pollsters get it wrong consistently. All part of the same establishment that is completely clueless.

This is a movement. No one would have said that about Mitt Romney. As the internet Axis of this movement, we're perhaps most affected.

Our liberty is in grave danger, and a huge fraction of the population is starting to see this.

We keep fighting. We fight harder.

Hey everyone, post this wherever you can to counter demoralization shilling: longroom.com/polls/

The polls have gone from "what do the people think?" to "what can we make the people think?"
There is only one poll I'm interested in, and that's the poll where Trump wins by such a landslide that their vote rigging and illegal voting can't overcome it.

Anyone who can't see the massive smear campaign, perpetrated throughout the media & with an intensity that has never been attempted before, is either completely stupid or in on it.

It has never been this bad in 50 years, maybe longer, and the "mainstream" media has exactly 0% credibility at this time.

And I have never seen an influx of shills throughout the net before as I've seen since the primaries ended. They must be dumping untold millions, maybe billions into trying to skew what the comment sections are saying.

It's almost astounding how hard they're lying…it's so hard that it has boomeranged, it is too obvious what's happening.

The polls will be adjusted to near 50/50 by the elections in order to create turnout.

Just remember…the media said Reagan was so close in the polls that they couldn't call the election, but Reagan won in a landslide.

The polls are shit.

If trump loses I'm sure to become an hero

No user! We keep on subverting Global Government! Killing 50 kikes does nothing for us.

After last week when the DNC went terribly for Hillary and the media covered everything up for her I don't believe anything the media says.

Those DNC emails came out and it was on the news for a day or two and then it has been about this Muslim guy Khan for a week.

Now Trump's polls are in the gutter and Hillary's are flying? Literally who likes Hillary? My gay uncle and my Ethiopian cab driver last week? No one on Facebook or Leddit gives 2 shits about her.

The media is one big shit show lie-fest. It's such a shame that we have to assume that everything we see, hear, or read is probably a lie.

LUGENPRESSE BE GONE!

longroom.com/polls/

Found this earlier on halfchan, never new about it.
They claim to be pretty accurate, with a 'history' to prove it, from bush to obungo.

Might b legit.
If that's the case, Its no wonder the media is scrambling to trash donald as hard as possible.

If Trump loses it's time to go the streets with all the people to make the same things than the niggers, stop trying to be rational with injustice, i really wanted revenge for all these years of manipulation, lies, injustice, race baiting, manipulation, everything made by the demoncrats, i wanted to see all the real people who voted for him to see the majority in the streets, and you will see the reaction of the racist, biased establishment, the news who they will give, the order to kill the people and how the cops are right to kill these people in the news and propaganda of disgusting demoncrats who have monopoly over 95% of american news, media, propaganda, narrative and websites.

Their manipulation of the disgusting establishment is evil.

Trump will wins, unless it's rigged, the people can't be so dumb, they have internet to have information in their houses, spread this between your friends and people in the street.

Vote, be prepared for terrorism, hate of demoncrats while they will make the opposite propaganda against you, be prepared for their manipulation, Trump need to win and he will win, praise kek.

Night of the Long Knives precedes Day of the Rope.

ok

Eh, I have no doubt that the current polls really do accurately reflect what the people believe. Trump really does need to stop going off track and saying things that will just hurt him. I mean, he said that he WANTED to have a Purple Heart. That's a terrible thing to say.

However, I'm confident that when him and Hillary finally have a debate together, he will destroy her.

>>>/oven/

bump

>not getting the really obvious tongue in cheek humor when he said it

It's amazing how stupid people can pretend to be

Look, even Fox News polls favor towards Hillary and if you even for a second think that THEY rigged the polls, you're an idiot.

If he was joking about it, then that's even worse.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Sounds like a leftist dummy who thinks that

1. (((Fox News))) isn't a cuckservative media outlet

2. (((they))) would support a real anti-establishment candidate over an establishment puppet

3. People other than middle age cuckservatives watch fox news

I don't think people fully understand what Trump meant when he said "I've always wanted a purple heart, getting it this way is much easier". Trump has been through constant media abuse, does not sleep much, has to travel constantly, and has put his life and his family's life in danger for the sake of this country.

He was saying that even after all of this danger and hardship, it's still easier than what the military has to go through to earn one. He was being humble.

Fox News grilled Trump the most during the Primaries. You're a fucking idiot if you believe they support him.

I'm already convinced that anyone who takes polls seriously is a DnC shill. You can poll a billion people and get any result you want to.

But goy how could they now support him?! He is their candidate after all! Heh heh…

But goy how could they now support him?! He is their candidate after all! Heh heh…

The trick with the polls is to oversample Democrats and understample independents:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/

Clinton can't even fill a high school gym in CO while thousands of people go to Trump rallies everywhere he goes:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-daytona-arena-10000-hillary-colorado-high-school-200/

Behold, the delusion of Drumpfcucks.

Reminder that Rupert Murdoch supports mass immigration and amnesty for illegals:

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/19/rupert-murdoch-amnesty-unlimited-high-tech-visas-can-t-wait/

anncorcoran2016.org/2016/02/28/fox-news-rupert-murdoch-agreed-to-manipulate-viewers-on-amnesty-issue/

conservative-headlines.com/2014/06/rupert-murdoch-endorse-total-amnesty-and-open-borders/

cnsnews.com/news/article/rupert-murdoch-calls-amnesty-law-abiding-illegal-immigrants

The Anti-Trump Network: Fox News Money Flows into Open Borders Group

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/26/anti-trump-network-fox-news-money-flows-open-borders-group/

This was posted in another thread. The site lists traditional polls alongside their unbiased ones, along with the degree of bias for each site. Trump is currently ahead by 0.9%.

longroom.com/polls/

see

Fuck off kike, everyone knows (((MSM))) polls are rigged.

We still need more digging on Khan. Expose him as much as we can. That should also serve to help counter the bullshit polls.

This is the end of Trump.

Uh, just like when he said he liked soldiers that weren't captured. Or when he racistly said the La Raza judge was biased.

Angry muzzie with an honor-killing expression on his face browbeating the American public to let more Muslims in? Drumpf is totes finished dude

Holla Forums please go

You are all going to commit suicide once harsh reality hits in November.

Reported for anti-semitism

Holla Forums please go

also

Where the fuck do you think you are?

bump

its a joke m8

thats a shill though

>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/

PICK ANY THREE, SUBHUMAN FILTH!

sorry m8

The real problem isn't the polls, the real problem are the local cuckservatives, GOPe faggots and cuckservatives who won't get off their asses to campaign for Trump at the grassroots level because they think him winning would endanger their spoils and tarnish they "conservative principle"

See and go back in your hole shill

[Citation needed]
All the polling sites except for that one tell a different story. You're just favoring the exception to the rule because of confirmation bias. Look it up and stop blaming all of your shortcomings and your candidates shortcomings on the JOOOOOOSS bogeyman.

You could all stand to read a book on history once in a while.

see

seriously, shillberg, where do you think you are?

No one here believes the holohoax actually happened, Shlomo. Try harder.

Where do you think YOU are? An anonymous website full of nazis, because you aren't welcome anywhere else. Everyone in the real world would BTFO your racist and anti-semitic arguments, so you instead just circlejerk here instead of educating yourself and informing yourself with the truth.

relavant

That site is just all the (((MSM))) polls with bias removed. Maybe you'd like to explain how accurate the Primary polls were?

This site IS the truth, Chaim. You're just bootblasted that people here aren't falling for your jewist lies.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN, YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!

also

GAS YOURSELF!

Shouting" racist" is not BTFO of anyone, fag. If you want to see the real world, go a Trump rally or any non-Western country and see if anyone cares about your marxist bullshit..

Trump is most likely ahead in real voter support but the downward trend since the mudshit cunt pulled a copy of the constitution out of his pocket has me concerned.

A majority of americans favor a ban on muslims, how is it that public opinion can have trended against Trump because of this?

I really want to believe that polls are this biased, but has anyone really checked to see how sound this site is?

Typical brainwashed neo-nazis. Like I said, reading a book once in a while couldn't hurt. People learned a long time time ago how evil fascism was,and we swore after millions of lives murdered to never try it again. Educate yourselves.

Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

Lol what?

Trips proves I am right

not knowing that the ashkenazis, and sephardics, and all the rest of the rich banking kikes were the reason for that war and everything else.

GAS YOURSELF!

You're still here, Steinberg? I suppose you think that the millions of people executed under communism is okay? We all know MUH 6 MILLION is a lie.

you are low energy, shilly

Changing IPs now, kike? Why are you responding to yourself?

See for yourself:
longroom.com/polls/methodology/

nvm, read your post wrong.

pissing rocks , sop i have to take meds that cause blurred vision.
JUST

Wow, you sure convinced me now to want to kill millions of innocent people

Communism caused death because of famine. They didn't round up people because of how they were born and gassed them in death camps

Wow, everyone on here is even more ignorant than I thought.

That's my point, fucking idiot. A shill would definitely have a dynamic IP.

For the last time, nobody died in "death camps", stop with the kike narrative.

Trump will win because the media and the rich no longer shape our reality, we now shape our own destiny.

Do you think if it was a lie, it wouldn't have been debunked by now? What do you have to say to the thousands of people who witnessed the Holocaust first hand. For fucks sake, the Nazis even admitted to it at Nuremberg.

the holocaust didn't happen you reddit shill, they wouldn't even let "holocaust survivors" at the trials

Hi Niskey I like your videos

Fuck off kike.

Fascism is the means to an end to oust marxists.

thanks brother

Also just fucking torrent Bandicam and get rid of the watermark

some ctr shill isn't familiar with Holla Forums book club

You omit the existence of the SS Eiensatzgruppen, Holla Forumsyp.

EVEN IF IT DID HAPPEN, WHICH IT DIDN'T, WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM ALL

Now all we have to worry about is miscounted votes.

Oh I love Soviet propaganda.

cwporter.com/xmirth.pdf

cwporter.com/intro.htm

damn, nice job

fight fire with fire. when they lie about one poll we lie about two.

Fighting lie with lie will only leave people in a fog of confusion and ignorance, our weapon is the light of truth to guide man through the darkness of obscurity.

not Niskey, just felt the video was relevant relevant.

for

The battlestate polls that came out today isn't helping matters. Trump has to get it together

>longroom.com/polls/
He already has and/or is planning to.

Okay, Dale Gribble, ignore all the eyewitness accounts, never mind that there are tons photos like this.

Never change, Holla Forums.

jidf/correct the record please leave.

So where's you're sources faggot? Oh wait, you don't have any besides blogspots and discredited academics.

Furnace is underground. Besides, it still wouldn't counter the explicit orders to AS divisions in the east to hunt down and kill Jews, Soviet commisars and the like. I will admit the Holocaust is used justify Israeli aggression in a very cynical way. Fact is, AS killed Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and anyone they didn't like.

Also

I have no sides.

Reported.

*SS

You’re still wrong.

prove your claims
faggot, cause you not bringing anything to the table except your words.

btw fam almost forgot this gem

I hadn't seen that one

No evidence would ever convince you, because your whole worldview is based on feelz. No shit there were exaggerations about the Holocaust and there were people trying to cash in on the tragedy, people do it today (Paul Joseph Watson or whatever his name is). I'd dump some stuff but I'm on my phone so whatever. Literally every credible historian says that the holocaust (which wasn't just Jews, btw) occured.

ftfy fam
btw nice to see you using multiple ips

Start a new thread, this isn't the subject of this one.

The truth does not fear investigation, kike.

there is no debate, only facts.
suppose we should be getting back to the point of the thread though.

FUCKING RECKED FAGGOT

i am now convinced the holocaust didn't happen and i will do my best to convince as many people as possible that they have been fed a lie for more than 6 Decades

our meme magick is growing more Powerful by the day

CAN YOU FEEL IT
MR. GOLDSTEIN

Nope, on my phone.

Don't cry about muh white chilren if you have empathy for no one else.

It's a crime to deny any recognised genocide, you dumb faggot. Go ahead and publicly dente the Armenian genocide and see what happens to you. I don't support that law, btw.

Please do, and see how your fellows perceives you.

Pic related.

Trump is in the ruling class, you idiot.

I don't have empathy for non-whites
no go back to leftypol
>>>Holla Forums
it's a shame you leak out of your containment board

gas yourself on the way back to freech.

I know you probably grew up under Obama's presidency, but I can actually remember things before 2007.

Classes are a physical reality. You either rule or are ruled.

> >>>Holla Forums isn't containment
I'm convinced leftism is a mental illness

This isn't 4chan, This is Holla Forums, here Holla Forums is a containment board.

okay :^)

Anyways, which is it, faggot? Are we a hugbox or a containment board?

Yeaj, I know, leaving the house isn't Aryan.

>>>/4chan/
Reported.

are you saying Holla Forums isn't both?

you can be both, in a sense every board is containment for something.

My sides.

Just confirming that you got your images from the JIDF and other related facebook pages friendo, no problemo.

Reported.

ok, make your case on why Holla Forums is wrong.
I'll wait.

but what if it swings in favor of Hillary instead of Trump?

We should still look at the polls as an indication of how well things are going, and obviously strive for higher numbers

Don't they just call 1000k people and then post the results? if 999 were democrats wouldn't that would be a "legitimate" poll? Am I missing something? Enlighten me please.

Sure, I suppose.

One is self-imposed, one is designated by others.

De-classcucking Memes For Commie Proles, pal.

The organization you are so paranoid about would never attack Isreali interests.

Not typing an essay with my thumbs.

Holla Forums fits both definitions
they/you both choose the place to talk to other leftist and is stuck there because anons have gotten sick of them always derailing threads when Holla Forums is mentioned.

Holla Forums however flows throughout the whole site as a good chunk of users use Holla Forums

you can't follow polls ever because only a few thousand people are polled, and based on the results of those few thousand people, they try to estimate a national average.

all polls are shit and false to begin with, regardless of subject.

I think this is just them playing their last card. Try to slow him down, kill his support and interest before he turns Clinton into mincemeat so the fallout is lessened.

That or they have an ace for the debates. Some trap they're betting it all on that Trump will stumble into or some dirt on him that ruins his campaign. Unlikely though.

reported.
tell me again why mobileposting isn't a banable offense?

Former gamergate faggots. People are getting tired of Holla Forums spam in general.

gib proof

The fact "take it to Holla Forums" exists as a phrase?

he one termed by Holla Forums

fuck you cia faggot

Existed as far back as 2012, newfriend.

on 4chan, again this is not 4chan, do you understand that?
Holla Forums is Holla Forums territory, large amount of Holla Forums anons are on most boards.
If you don't like it then go back to 4chan, you seem to miss it.

Shh-shh-shaw!

WHAT'S THAT?

YOU WANT A TRUE UNADULTERATED SOURCE FOR POLLS?

Say no more fam

longroom.com/polls/

They pull numbers from the state, not some shithead down the street who swears he'll register 'eventually'

Or I could stay and Make Holla Forums Great Again. Think I'll do that.

your numbers will never rival Holla Forumss, have fun.

Why are all of your pictures either directly from facebook or thumbnails from google images?

I know, intellectual rigor and theory will never compete against the need for cucks to have a Big Daddy dictator to point to scary Brown people and tell them what to do. Such is the life of a leftist.

Doesn't really matter, though. If capitalism doesn't destroy the world or itself, we'll have our Day of the Gulag.

Dank meme pages and stuff I grabbed specifically for this thread.

Polls are fucked

nice strawman, unfortunately fantasizing about not having to work hard to get something isn't going to come about.

I feel bad for you.

Agreed we need to spread this site. Give it some good ratings on things like WOT too.

Who's not working?

I can't imagine why this thread is being shilled so hard.

Gotta make that $200 somehow.

I didn't say your not working

Gamergate faggots are so cringy.

Nice, though I am a bit suspicious. How does it work? How do we know it's real?

The first two polls can't even be used because their sample size is less than 1000.

The Fox News poll was already debunked.

Reuters already admitted they are fixing their methodology to give Clinton an Edge

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/

Give me a break

You mean the false flagging that derails good threads?

Okay I watched the entire video, and while I love Trump and will be voting for him, this video is retarded.

You people know that there are just more democrats than republicans, right? This is common knowledge. I shouldn't need to source it but here you go. people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/ It's not a Jewish conspiracy that, given there are a higher number of democrats than republicans, a random sample will end up with a higher number of democrats than republicans.

This falsely implies that independents are the only variable voters and dems/reps are incapable of going against the party, when in fact this is likely going to be one of the most divisive elections in American history.

This is Bernout-tier plugging your fingers in your ears, manipulating the data into whatever convoluted interpretation fits your desires and going "Maybe if I call it 'close' instead of a 'landslide' my delusions will be negotiable enough for reality to meme it". I will not stand by and let my beloved Holla Forums turn into leddit 3.0.

Don't get me wrong, Trump is going to win, and polls are obviously rigged kike propaganda and should not be trusted. But trying to "justify" these fabricated discrepancies with mental gymnastics only legitimizes this deceitful propaganda as a meaningful source of information. In truth they probably don't even do the polls, or if they do, it's just for show so that they can sit behind a closed door and write out whatever result has been statistically predetermined to convert the most normies to Clinton that day. Just stop acting like polls mean anything to anyone and do something actually relevant to the election – getting out into the 3D world and showing normalfags real information.

For two weeks after the RNC, Holla Forums posts wildly about how the polls are showing the Trump bump putting him above Hillary in every poll on the planet. Every day, 3 new threads about polls and how they prove Trump will win in November.

Everybody loves them some polls!

And now …

I don't know who to believe anymore.

You have to go back, outsider.

So what if a bunch of political noobs were spouting off. Anyone that knows anything about how this works was explaining, with no responses, how Trump will tank soon in these lying polls. It's basically, "raise him up to drop him down".

Oh, are you here to correct the record?

I'm so happy that Holla Forums has a new boogie man.

Nigger how long are you just going to keep pretending that the Reuters shit never happened?

My friend is getting all paranoid now, but he still believes Alex Jones too.

Cutting out the millennial poll folks is basically an admission that a shitload of Bernie voters went to Trump

Looks like a yes to me.

careful

They bribe a lot of people to attend Hillary rallies, some of them are just actors. $20 for going to the rally, $10 just to stand in the queues outside.

Was he not around for the Republican primaries? We've been through this shit before. We can never get complacent, but Trump is doing fine. The fact that the media is attacking so wrecklessly and rigging polls so blatantly is proof that we are winning and they are desperate and at the end of their ropes.

We are approaching check mate. Just never get complacent, because we need the biggest voter turnout we can get or else we risk vulnerability to rigging. The larger the margin, the more certain we swipe the win right out from under their corrupt little Jew claws.

>Lied about his Holocaust experiences I know they are all lying, he just got caught

You stupid fucking shil!l Why the fuck do you even try?

Paid to do it? only 30 pieces of silver.

30 pieces of silver gets you a lot nowadays. They won't pay them literally that, obviously. Probably closer to the usual amount the JIDF and other shills get.

I would be depressed as fuck if I hadn't found this place. You lift me up Holla Forums. High energy.

We're all in this together.

Except those fucking shills and traitors amongst us, they can all go fucking die in the graves they are digging themselves into.

the world ain't gonna fix itself. so i've noticed.

Are you just figuring this shit out?

"Undecided" voters are some of the stupidest people on the planet who still aren't considered clinically retarded. At best, they're politically illiterate and smart enough not to vote based on that. But most of them are massive retards who think they have to vote and will vote based on who's most popular in the polls.

I shit you not. You ask these people who they'll vote for, they say "I don't know", but if you're close to them and they tell you the truth, they inevitably vote for whoever polls say will win. It's why votes swung so hard in last year's Canadian federal election. NDP and liberals were neck and neck, with the NDP having a slight lead. After the NDP said they supported allowing women to wear a niqab at their citizenship ceremony, their popularity dipped slightly, then fucking immensely as all the "undecided" voters saw the liberals had a clear lead and decided they'd vote liberal.

these poll results have two intended objectives

- groupthink mentality" "No one is voting for Trump, neither should I"

- disenfranchise voters: "why waste my time voting if he's just going to lose, ill stay home."

don't fall for this trap

Remember that meme they tried to run during the primaries?

Interesting points, Canon. What was interesting with this "shift" is that the Liberals had the precise same stance, and even worse stances to go with it. More refugees at a faster pace, "not stripping citizenship from terrorists", etc. It made absolutely no sense even within the media narrative but whatever.

Believing the MSM is insanity even for average people, and most of them are at least vaguely aware of that now. The idea that any regular participant of this board would do so is simply unimaginable to me tbh, so yea no.

Maybe the Clinton supporters will get so confident, they won't even bother to vote.

You know that the number of Ds to Rs is something like 38%-34% and not the 49%-29% they're using, right?

FBI BLACK OPS TRYING TO KILL TRUMP.pdf

mediafire.com/?hmkeqqt28xev5le

Actually they are playing their hand too early trying to discourage Trump supporters. This far out there will be plenty of time for avg normies to see throgh the deception. Besides, all you're plots are useless. Trump has waaay too many supporters via the popular electorate for cheating to work this time.

Trump will win in a fucking.landslide. because We The People deem it so.

See you in November, Shillary
:^)

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
Anyways, I'm just trying to look towards a potential bright side. The thing with many libshits is they're often too lazy to vote and a perceived victory for them will likely cause many of them to stay home, I hope.

feel free to make a better version

another one:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/busted-crooked-media-plays-poll-pretend-georgia-hillary-country/

literally why