Brazil AMA

Bored brazilian here.
Ask me anything.

how much data have you mined today?

Why the fuck don't you just speak Spanish you fucking hueniggers Portuguese is a shit tier language along with dutch

None and this meme is getting old now.

t. miner

on a scale from 0 to 10, how much do you hate memes or just repetitive humor in general?

What do you think of white boys?

Why are all spics gay?

Lojban is the ultimate language IMHO
I do speak spanish too.
The ridiculous amounts of verb conjugations in portuguese compared to most other language is ridiculous but I supposed it's better than being born in country that speaks english because I would be less motivated to learn a second language.

spic here, am gay can confirm

I want a qt anglo bf to roleplay as an ice agent

how common is girls of all ages dancing to "rap" twerk music?

How much is 1 brazilian

Since Brazil is white in the southern parts, how common is it for white female Brazilians to racemix with niggers?

How big is my wiener?

Why is Brazil so shitty? Do you disagree that Brazil is one of the shittiest countries on earth? Why do you produce such shitty fruit? I ate a mango from Brazil twice. It tastes like soap both times. Had to throw them away.

Memes are great but teh datamining is just cancer. There is decent thread about datamining on >>>/n/ I think.

Nothing in particular

Very common on young(13~20) girls.

Somenthing between a buttload and a gorrilion.

Very common. Even our fascists back in WW2 times wanted racemixing to create a unique ethinical identity.
We are probably the most "raceblind" country in the planet.

small

Very high tax rates
There us always Africa
I don't like mango either but I think you will like maracujá and açaí.

Holy shit how did you know, do Brazilians have magic cock-sensing abilities?

do you like your mascot

Only people with small dicks care about dick size

Which one?

d-do the Brazilian-jap qts also race mix with the niggers?

please tell me this isn't so my pure asian waifus with niggers, it's absolutely sickening

Keep in mind Brazil niggers >>> USA niggers.
The japanese immigrants here usually only breed between themselves . They are the immigrants that least adapted to brazilian culture and keep very closed communities.

t. alberto barbossa

No, I love mangos. It's just that yours taste like toxic chemicals. I bet toxic chemicals are the cause of the soapy taste of Brazilian mangos. I didn't even know it was Brazilian the second time I ate it, but found out the next day when I went to the store. So confirmation bias is out of the picture. It takes a lot for me to throw away a mango. And god, was it ever awful. My only requirement for buying a ripe mango now is that it's not from Brazil.

How big us your wiener?

I had to google that. I am not from Portugal and I don't know why you tough I was.

Brazil is big. There hundreds of farms exporting mango. Next time try brazilian cofee or brazilnuts

Big. In fact the brazilian dick size average is bigger than the planet average and USA average.

What will you do when burgerniggers invade your country for having such a low age of consent?

They will either ignore age of consent laws in burgerland and stay there or go to Argentina where it's 13 and girls are whiter.

Serious question, is that pic legit?

Can you tell the Saci Perere that smoking is bad for the lungs?

Pictures are legit but that's not really common at all.

Sure. Going in the rainforest and I'll be right back.

They seem happy together and both match each other looks wise ( They both ugly ) why is this even illegal? Seems like we can support her pretty well and give her a decent future for a shitty country.

Only without the "in the family" part

How much is coke in brazil?

the soft drink or cocaine?
The soft drink is more expensive but the cocaine is cheaper than in the US(also lower quality)

do you believe in the holohoax?