Varg is a fucking idiot

Varg has gone full retarded.

His whole argument about how surviving an ice age requires fair skin is completely false.
Fair skin is an adaptation to latitude, not temperature. Even if southern europe gets very cold, the sun will still shine at a much steeper angle than, say, Scandinavia. You will in fact be at a disadvantage with fair skin in southern europe (if your skin is exposed alot) despite there being an ice age - BECAUSE THE LATITUDE IS THE SAME

Even if I bend my mind to believe all the bullshit without evidence.

Natural selection does not happen in thousands of years more like millions. Also why did the Cro-Magnon pass on more gentics then the neanderthal in europe and live on when the neanderthal had evolved for a snow enviroment? It was simple, they threw their spears and not thrust them. This shows that even the most primative difference in technology makes all the difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

verywell.com/eye-color-and-cataract-risk-2224319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the fuck does this rambling dumb fuck still have a audience nationalist will believe anything if it fits their fantasy world devoid of reality.

Stop using varg as a meme guys an idiot and should be forgotten. Massive let down his old content was nice.

There is an old spic saying "un negro en la nieve es un blanco perfecto". He is a fucking tard, but for being a puppet destroying christianity and allowing islam.

How come asians lived through it?

I went into his comments section and oh my god these people are fucking worse than larpers.

He condicts himself and says the slit eyes made that happen.

Wouldn't that mean europe could be Asian in 1000 years since they are biggest population on earth?

there's your problem.

That's the most retarded thing I've heard.

Varg needs to go back to his roots. Burning churches and murdering shitty musicians.

SNOW NIGGA WHERE KUNGSSS

GAS VARG

Come on OP, stop wasting peoples time.

this or just dislike his videos.

blue eyed people are more prone to going blind from exposure to UV lighting: verywell.com/eye-color-and-cataract-risk-2224319

t. Christian

Actual I am OP and I am a pagan.

One of these?

Marvel please.

t. Paganscum

t. dataminner
t. redit spacing

That wasn't reddit spacing.

This is reddit spacing

What did he mean by this?

I'm a chaos gnostic actually

It's clear he enjoyed the act of taking someones life.

Pretty sure with the way he is going he is heading for another murder / mass shooting or bombing comments related.

Tell that to the Eskimos, if anything, they are the most adapted to extreme cold weather life.

Also daily reminder Varg is an immigrant on welfare in France. He left Scandinavia for a far better place, leeches on the French taxpayer and doesn't even bother to learn the language.

The French authorities tried to accuse him of that a few years back

This, he's almost as bad as the shitskins in the ghettos

What do you expect from a snow nigger yet he still has so many likes vs dislike why?

he's contradicting himself in his own story

We have to take him out, he's become a fucking liability.

Natural selection happens at any rate. If a volcano blew its load and spewed ash into a nearby ocean, then animals that could not deal with the ash would die and the only ones left would be capable of surviving and reproducing in the ashy water.

I would also argue that human intelligence generally negates natural selection on any short term scale like what varg is talking about. Inuits are darker than europeans and have been there less time but get along fine above the arctic circle. I'd trust an Inuit adopted african whose lived high latitude his whole life than Joe-scmho whitey from Alabama if a second ice age happens.

Its funny because there is proof that he stabbed him in the back so I guess he never grew out of his dark little edgy cult and tryin to get "rep" for being most edgy. Adult autism is one hell of a drug.