Five Thirty Eight goes all in

So right now, (((Nate Silver))) is suggesting that Trump is blowing it thanks to Khzir Khan, as evidenced on his site's front page. Pic related: His "now-cast."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XKwqK
nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link:

archive.is/XKwqK

I think that is a little extreme

nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html

Forgot to post this too

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/

But what about the INTELLECTUAL VOTE???1?

Best case scenario:

This guy is fucking bonkers.

Can you post a link to the live article?

No. Kill yourself Nate.

Nate is desperate for a Trump loss. He knows if Trump wins then his career is over.

Right now it just seems like a competition between different cuckservatives, Jews, and libshits who can be the biggest cuck for Hillary. It's amazing how fast this was set up, and moreso how strongly it's come from all sides.

What does the winner of this competition get? It must seem like a good prize. A personal pegging by Hillary?

Now if Nate Silver stuck to his guns all along that "statistically" he thinks Clinton will win, I would have some respect for him. But for him to go from finally admitting 'It's likely Trump will win' to 'muh current MSM scandal means the end of Trump [for the seventh time this year], Clinton landslide!' is absolutely pathetic. Nate is clearly hysterical right now, for such a small glimmer of hope to cause him to drop all reason, in his desperation for Clinton to win.

Normies think the holocaust was a bad thing. Imagine the bonrar you'd get seeing this kike behind the gas chamber door.

I just want to see that map you nigger.

He's preparing the public for rigged elections.
IF the polling is similar to these results in the end then people won't question that much.
And silver is the supposed golden boy of prediction.

Read: He has official insider ZOG information about the alloted votes so the shekel traders can bet more easily.

That's a good thing, Nate Bronze is the one guy you don't want to have predicting your win, seeing how wrong he has been with everything this season.

Literally every prediction he made in the primaries was wrong.

I think the holocaust lies may contain some memetic power and must become truth.

why do kikes always look so fucking disgusting?

I think the monkey wrench has been thrown into their celebration, though.

If this would've been "le fatal blow" then his numbers would only get worse.

A forecast that fluctuates terribly from week to week is a worthless forecast

Couple of weeks ago, the Kike predicted Trump had nearly 60 percent chance of winning the Presidency.

He is just following the poll. He is a nothing but a third rate pollster. A complete hack.

Most predicted Hillary bounce. Not including the outlier, she is up around 4-5 percent.

Trump is where he needs to be at this point. Wait until mid-september before taking polls seriously

I'm not taking them seriously until they stop rigging them.

Yeah, this surge happened right after her 60million donation.

Has he ever been right?

Only when a couple of cucks were against King Nigger, and it was obvious there would be the black vote increase and demoralized whites with such shitty candidates from the Republican side.

Of course. Becouse Trump went off the rails.
His official data wasn't correct.

Yes goy, Trump is done now !
O-oy vey why is no one coming to Clinton's rallies ?

Trump rallies are always over crowded and sold out.

Republicans projected to come out in big numbers to vote, while Dems are staying home.

Debates hasn't even started where Trump can destroy Hillary.

Save those (((Nate Silver))) projections, so we can destroy his credibility after Trump gets elected.

The media shouldn't rely on the word of one man, and if they are, you know he's pozzed.

Silver is going full retard for attention.

Pls be this, let this be like Brexit.