HE IS BACK

This is CNN: Trump called ‘loud mouth dick’ live on air
Strategist Liz Mair later gloats on Twitter over outburst

mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2016/08/this-is-cnn-trump-called-loud-mouth-dick-live-on-air

Other urls found in this thread:

nandrea.com/index.php?dmonth=4&dyear=2009
archive.is/UBFgN
archive.is/XOqEC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cucks

Purge of the lugenpresse when?

what a terrible idiot

Keep this an on going thing

Why does this man look like his face has been flattened with a brick?

(checked)
Its not a meme. Its reality.
And no one calls him out on it. We are all just expected to play along and not crack up laughing when talking to him. The worst is this thing actually worked for the GOP at one time. Talk about cuckservitive.

Holla Forums, what are we doing wrong that this mentally ill man hasn't offed itself yet?

This is the butthurt tranny who got BTFO by trying to meme Melania's GQ pics and people did side by side shoops of Melania and Heidi Cruz, causing the world to laugh and Ted to cry.

Fareed Zakaria also called Trump a bullshit artist live on air. They aren't giving any fucks about their bias anymore.

THIS.

This is exactly what I mean by

Did he spend his weekends picking fights with bikers and heavyweight boxers before he took up crossdressing?

I don't get it, why are they strategists anyway ? What's their plan exactly ? Looking retarded ? Seriously I'm sure we can find some guy who play strategy games here who could actually be one for real and for half the price they demand.

Kike-signaling media slang for "shittalkers with no actual credentials"

Holy fuck what is going on?

It's from earlier in the campaign, before the voting started. She shut it down shortly after.

Kek. Trump has probably eaten meals worth this much.

Go Fraud Me doesn't check if the fund is legit. You can go there now and virtual signal like this fucking thing is doing to pay for your credit card debt.

This is clearly a broke SJW trolling for cash.

From what iv'e hard the plan is to get the Media to destroy their credibility now and then fuck them up. That's his strategy of "tunneling through the media"

If we win or not the MSM will never hold the power that they used to.

Seriously? I've never really paid much attention any of those e-begging services. So I could potentially cook up an elaborate "cause" to extract funds out of faggots and feminists?

You are exactly right. They keep stabbing themselves while trying bait him. Not giving a fuck only works for an individual, not an organization.

The collusion against Trump is completely apparent now. There are no more fence-sitting "undecideds." Either one cannot care about the media being in the bag or they acknowledge the media being completely fucking stupid.

All of these have been ACTUAL HEADLINES and Joe on the Street is laughing his fucking ass off.

Peter Coffin got SJW's to give him 15k for his "wife's surgery." Only problem is he's not married and it went to pay for him to move from Salt Lake City back to Michigan.

Like they've got credibility

This is why I don't own a Holla Forums. I can get more current and unbiased news from the web.

TOP KEK
It is an accurate definition, i must concede

If that's a lady then I'm a ham sandwich.

With a head shaped like Moon Man, you'd think he'd be pretty based.

Everything about this balding fat loser is so cringe worthy. He's fucking /cow/ material.

Dick? That's why you two are friends? Makes sense. You take turns fucking each other's asses.

some one photshop out the word said and replace it with the words sucked please.

Don't be a communist, do it yourself.

Don't they have a bleeper button on a delay loop for such things?

Wew lad. I really hope the nips invent robot waifus so I can get a bunch of SJWs to subsidize one for me and then rub it in their faces.

i gotchu fam

also checking the "700 Boob" GET

Where does it say this

Rick Wilson is a cuck AND a racist?

WEW LAD

He's really full of himself, if we don't really give a shit about him I'm pretty sure he doesn't even register in Trump's mind.

Shit anons here's the plan:
1. Make tons of campaigns using our le dank maymays claiming to be against Trump
2. Take money from libtards
3. Donate money to Trump Campaign
4. KEK

Delicious trap he is.

git gud

Seems like his twitter feed could use a visit like Leslie's.

God I would love to punch Rick Wilson right in his cuck face.

my thoughts exactly.

REV UP THEM SHITPOSTS LADS=
WE GOTS NIGGERS TO HANG

I wholeheartedly agree. This tranny deserves The Harambe Treatment.

Mentally deranged man uses foul language against civilized billionaire with wholesome family.

Wow that fag sure did show me

They brought this on themselves

Stop bullying Liz!

#TransLivesMatter

:^)

Stop.

hold on, can't into math right now

Nobody asked for weeb opinions.

I swear Liz is the most undoxable man.

because the name is made up. You would have to know the birth name to go back any more then a few years.

ohohohon

The registered Admin/Registrant of lizmair.com has a kid who kind of looks like Liz.
nandrea.com/index.php?dmonth=4&dyear=2009

So they're trying to be edgy like Trump.

It's not working.

Kill yourself.

Oh Liz…

Wow. He looks and sounds absolutely insane

It's like DOOM, make the Demons kill each other.

The facial structure and that neck. I can't believe this is a human, let alone a man

highest order KEK

I guess I would also want to watch the country collapse if my face looked like that

His daughter's cunny got punched by BBC.

I swear there is a genetic disorder that shares the exact symptoms "she" has. Extremely flat face, recessed gum lines, deep and hollow eye sockets. Closest thing I can think of is Marshall Syndrome, and I know that's not right.

Any anons want to hazard a guess?

Tranny IDF reporting in I see :^)

Everything about the time this shit started was fucking brilliant.

Umman Manda.

Why are you posting the edited version?

It's a nose job obviously, lots of jews get them, most of their parents don't go to uncle morty's discount though.

that is the most jewish non-yiddish phrase I can think of. I've almost never heard anyone say that except an uppity (usually dyke) jewess.

he's a dual citizen, btw, and admits to regularly voting in both elections

Fry this Faggot

Exactly, that proves that it's a tranny, nobody that well connected and that big of a narcissistic spotlight diver would have been able to have barely any media or internet footprint from it's 20s.

REV UP THOSE ACCOUNTS BOYS
TIME FOR A BIG WAAARGH

Thanks

Earliest reference I've been able to find is from 2010, when he attended a party at the home of Juleana Glover: archive.is/UBFgN

About Glover:

Glover was also the biggest donor to Mair's Super PAC Make America Awesome.

Some more info about Glover, back when she was known as Juleana Weiss…

Her brother-in-law, Michael Petruzzello, is the chief executive for Qorvis, which handles public relations for the Saudi government. Her husband, Jeffrey, works for the lobbying firm Black, Kelly, Scruggs & Healey, which once handled a State Department contract to represent the Iraqi National Congress.

Mrs. Weiss herself is registered as a lobbyist in Washington for the new Iraqi government.

Given that the dilapidated Iraqi Embassy has only eight employees, one e-mail address and a frequently busy phone line, Mrs. Weiss is often the most direct conduit for journalists trying to reach Rend al-Rahim, the designated Iraqi ambassador, whom Mrs. Weiss recently honored at a party. Let me put it this way, Ms. al-Rahim said recently to a senior Washington journalist. Things that arrive through Juleanna, I pay attention to.

archive.is/XOqEC

DON'T FORGET ABOUT HIS DEAD CAT. HE DOESN'T.

Dear jesus who the hell would fuck that thing? And I thought I had low standards up till this moement.

Wat. I thought that saying went "Behind every good man, there is a good woman." Which is taken literally. Behind, as in following. Good women follow good men. When did it become "better woman"? Is this Jew magic? Am I in the wrong Berenstain Universe?

They shouldn't mess with shit they don't know about.

Gee, they didn't seem to have any problems getting rid of the Soldier talking about Ron Paul and Israel.
OY VEY WE JUST LOST THE CONNECTION, GOY

top kek

Agreed. Send him pic related.

sorry i cant even troll about that monster.

you should leave your basement more often then

Who's law was it that once your opponent(s) have resorted to name calling they're admitting that they have no aargument and ultimately conceding defeat?

Only half facetious, I genuinely forgot.

Looks like Hillary was not the only one to get "schlonged" :^)

poo in loo

Thanks user. I needed a good laugh.

Even Fox News calls them "contributors," which I feel is a pretty appropriate title for "random fuck we bring on air because bouncing ideas off them increases our ratings"
With a title like "strategist," I expect the person to be an executive officer of a corporation or some shit. You know, someone who actually plans shit for a living.

I'd rather be a dick than a pussy.

Some women should be forcefed estrogen.

Best way to attack them is to make people sell their stocks lol.

Thanks user. This morning keeps getting better and better.

so, when Trump says somethign mean/childish insult its not okay…
but when a leftie say it on air it is.

you shall recognize the leftie by his mark, the inconsistency.

We should encourage him to get even nastier. The goal should be people calling each other cucks and niggers on air.

3. Then they fight you
4. Then you win

The Western world is like a village surrounded by a Jewish asylum where the inmates got control of the PA system

I play vicky 2 sometimes, can I have the job now?

It would explain why he looks so manly.

Good. Let them use slurs, as all it does is push the overton window right.

Semite genetics, lad.

Samurai cop?

He seems upset

Holla Forums, I…

isn't "she" actually a man?